Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (47026 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Martinez79: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Omar09:

Niggie. Tag me in all threads, comments. And shi.t
I will.

Cc. Omar09
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Ustec: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
It is not my intention to sound like a broken record... but the reality of that romance that u re putting your life into is that you re simply a pun in his game of chess in the end he s preserving his queen for his final conquest.

Ask me y and I ll tell u...
Ok,Why??
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by carlos1(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2019
Yes! And d girl is seeing no one else. Ndi Ara. Women always playing victims, cheating n smartly getting away with it and feeling entitled.

This tricks can never work on me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Psalm2423(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2019
marvelous000:

To correct your egregious perception of my gender; I'm a man.

I do expect loyalty from anybody I choose to make my woman(that's if I'm able to come out of this phase I'm in), which is why I haven't got my own woman in more than 20 years now, because I can't guarantee that, and don't want to hurt anyone.

It's actually risible how people make pathetic stew out of delusion, utopia, emotion and mendacity, then call it love. Love is nothing but a superficial force of cohesion, but loyalty is the bulwark of relationship.
have you taken time to ruminate on the reason why the love of a mother wither for her child who have become the negation of her expectations, not to talk of love between spouses.

Like you’re the first person I’ve come across that shares similar views on the term love. Sorry I made an error on your gender.

A mother’s love dies just like every other thing. The ability for people to forget that they once loved, or not feel love again implies that love is a total hogwash. A man who has tasted fish and loved it cannot hate fish for just any reason. Emotions are subject to irrational thinking because one must care for one thing to not care for another. People who say that there’s something called love in a relationship are liars that have been blinded by false emotions. How can you love out of your pocket?

As for loyalty, it’s a game played to who’s in control. You cannot be loyal to the one who is being killed when the killer holds the power to end your life. Not getting a female partner after these years is not a bad thing. I stopped having relationships as I needed to focus more on life rather than on a person’s life. People don’t know the essence of loyalty and time, and that’s why they’re willing to dedicate their all to a nefarious partner in the name of an insatiable hunger for an imaginary feeling.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by simplesearch: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2019
firstolalekan:

Lol
Frustration and depression is disturbing this one... grin

Bearing in mind what the attached pic symbolize, how does it fit into this discourse or validate your point?
Always learn to thread softly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by joefills1(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2019
comshots:
It takes the grace of God to find a faithful partner.You are making it seem like guyz are the only gender that cheat in a relationship.The reason is that guys don't hide their sexual history like the opposite sex.
I agree with you, guys are always open minded as to ladies.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by EvenBlogger: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Dear you dey preach Sermons , i don't understand u.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by shaw2(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Vice versa
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Possiblefact(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2019
and d girl is not seeing another guy
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladylite:

Your psychology is broken.
Men cheat alot BUT women cheat and get away with it easily.
No gender is more than the other.
I dont think so bro.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2019
pryme:

I would ask you to do same.
really?
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Ladylite:

LOL rhetoric

You should have done same.
I always do, that's y I am on point everytime.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2019
AstroG1:

Bro,Leave Chenzen. The guy is a confused niggur

Let him be advocating for those that always play the victim cards even when they are the ones that caused it.

Chenzen,your miseducations are misyarns are blabberdash. They are the Weak and feeble guys.

Think about it, I m making deep sense here.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by AstroG1: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
Think about it, I m making deep sense here.

Ur making deep senselessness undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2019
lifestyle1:
When you love your sis with all your heart, you come up with this shit...

Take heart bro.

You can't control or satisfy a woman.

the reality is that you can satisfy a woman. a woman is like a seed, what u plant is what u harvest. u cant sow a corn and expect to harvest an apple... sow ur seed on a fertile soil, water it, observe it, nurture it and watch it yield double ur effort.

NB: dont use the word CONTROL, only an abusive or illogical man expect a woman to be a subject or an object under his control.

rather than attempt to control, try to reason with her... there is no regard or respect in control.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Imstrong2:
You are entitled to your opinion
true
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Galaticos444:
sore loser cos u av sex with a guy dat both of u enjoys and outside dat wot else do u bring to d table?
dont go there bro... u av no idea when it comes to sex and women.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Youngpo413: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Numerouno94:

I doubt ur a male.probably a female behind dat moniker. buh if ur truly a male den i can conclude dat uve bn PUSSIFIED.
On a second tot u might b a male tryin to get cheap likes frm ladies nd get their attention.
Its a pity uve bn so PUSSIFIED
If ur intelligent enuf u wuld hv kwn dat Its 50 50 tin in a relationship. Both genders cheat.
Abeg make i dey go cos i get my poem to Finnish 2nit,carry ur own go wan corner.
pussy-whipped rather.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Chenzen. I don't understand your post. Is this miseducation or formal education?
I dont do miseducations ... that's senile, twisted, morbid and unrealistic. my teachings are wholistic, balanced, practical, realistic and feasible. I choose to deal with the so called "weaker sex" cause I feel there is need to overhaul these mindset honed from societal norms... I think it all begins with the women and it ends with them as well, there s need for empowerment and re-orientation. if women can act in a certain kind of way then our men will not conclude it's their world to take. Women are the catalyst that helps set that standard that has actually eluded most men.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
carzola:
Even ring can't tie a girl down now.. We all have to come to terms that We are all recycling them same hoes
I dont agree with u
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
midnighter:

It seems nobody is asking you why...so...Why?

Read carefully
https://www.nairaland.com/5384765/series-untold-secrets-season-1

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
topstone4:

It is not pun; it is pawn
thank bro. I m humbled... now u can smile.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
jeff1607:
truth is if Op was married or in a blissful relationship this topic or discussion wouldn't come up

find the love of your life and focus on your family.
keep guessing grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
WeRblessed:
That your boyfriend or husband is cheating on you does not mean that every ladies' man is doing same. Please carry your low-self esteem go your house. All men are not the same. Their are men that value their marriage, fear the lord, and love their families.

Yeye de smell! undecided
explain pls
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
B2joa:

hypocricy of the highest brogudom

please who dose this guys/men/boys cheat with? Are they sleeping with other men or women/ladies/girls? So what the female gender dose here is called what?

see female and male are both bad but until the females comes to the understanding that most times they wil be at the recieving end and end unhealthy "he talked me into it excusses" it will continue.. Females can be most deadly cheater o.. But most times they kw that this person is in a relationship or even married and after everything you now com and be teling me that eh "after al dat i hav don 4 him? Kai... See dnt even let us start o
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
TemmyT002:
I guess that means my babe is lucky to have me. I don't have to cheat when no one is better than she.
dont falter... u planted a good seed, your harvest will be bountiful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chukapage:
why do you ladies hate taking responsibility for your actions ,you lots always get to blame someone ! It's disgusting that's why you can hear a man boldly tell you he once had a good woman but he lost her but a woman will demonize her EXES act like saint you can never hear a woman say "I once had a good guy but I lost him because of my selfishness,fucking around ,bla bla bla" must you always be the evil dubious "victim"?!
you wouldnt be here cursing these ladies if they all decide not to date anyone of u guys. the guys has the guts to talk cos they get a lady to fall blindly into their shenanigans. I wish these ladies knew how terrible these guys were before accepting them. Our ladies are trying.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
cybriz82:

Dnt mind d ashawo trying to get d females attention...
dont bet on it.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
bluefilm:
Guys, don't be fooled.

This chenzen OP of a guy is a woman.
what's the big deal. does it sting to be a guy be my guest.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Deola2020:
A bitter man on the loose,make Una hollam ooo
explain bro
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by TemmyT002(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
marvelous000:

that is to unequivocally say; you'll drop her like a bag of filth as soon as you find someone better than her.

See your mouth.
No one is better than she
No one can be better.
Durh
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Another thread of back and forth exchanges between two genders filled with people that refuse to commit and be accountable to anyone.

Everyone just wants to fvck and chop lofe without responsibilities, then come online to demonize each other after things go south, as they most often do.

Nonsense hedonistic generation
rephrase pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / Okafor's Law / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.