Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (47377 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by bluefilm: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
what's the big deal. does it sting to be a guy be my guest.

No, it doesn't sting.

Of course.

It STINKS to be a pussy árse bitch nigga.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by emmaodet: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Martinez79:
Gbam! That's exactly the angle I am looking at it from. They both enjoyed sex but only the woman enjoyed the money and the guy made financial losses. Most times, despite the financial and emotional investments (sometimes even career wise) and time sacrificed, the relationship doesn't even last as the girl dumps him cold to settle with her highest bidder. These boys even get cheated on, and are told "no sex until marriage". grin

Hmmmmmmm, it is well.
God help us all but most guys experienced this situations when they were broke, struggling or young oooo
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Martinez79: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm, it is well.
God help us all but most guys experienced this situations when they were broke, struggling or young oooo
Oh yes. It's most common when boys are young, struggling and still growing. Then the future is not certain and the girl has to organise and sample her options to acquire the resources and then end up with the highest bidder (available to her), whose resources, give her the stability she craves.

— Omar09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by emmaodet: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Martinez79:
Oh yes. It's most common when boys are young, struggling and still growing. Then the future is not certain and the girl has to organise and sample her options to acquire the resources and then end up with the highest bidder (available to her), whose resources, give her the stability she craves.

Which brings us to the fact that - there is No Love Especially from ladies.
If this trend continues, guys hands will get burnt, they will become cold hearted and with time the world will start creating more and more heartless guys which unknown to the highly selfish and self centered ladies, they are digging a very dangerous grave for themselves.
If this trend continues - 5-10years from now, men suicide rate will increase alot due to no jobs and high unemployment rate and no gfs/unfaithful, insultive and arrogant gfs, 15-20 years from now - the frustrated ones will be entering markets, cinema houses etc and kill people just like in abroad.
50 years from now, God bless nigeria crisis or war breaks out - Frustrated, Angry men will see a very big opportunity to take there own pound of flesh from ladies by raping, killing ladies heartlessly without remorse.
A crazy world is fast approaching us bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Martinez79: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
emmaodet:

Which brings us to the fact that - there is No Love Especially from ladies.
If this trend continues, guys hands will get burnt, they will become cold hearted and with time the world will start creating more and more heartless guys which unknown to the highly selfish and self centered ladies, they are digging a very dangerous grave for themselves.
If this trend continues - 5-10years from now, men suicide rate will increase alot due to no jobs and high unemployment rate and no gfs/unfaithful, insultive and arrogant gfs, 15-20 years from now - the frustrated ones will be entering markets, cinema houses etc and kill people just like in abroad.
50 years from now, God bless nigeria crisis or war breaks out - Frustrated, Angry men will see a very big opportunity to take there own pound of flesh from ladies by raping, killing ladies heartlessly without remorse.
A crazy world is fast approaching us bro
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I get your valid point. One red pill that we must swallow is the fact that Nigeria is (as always) ever gradually deteriorating and the country will never get better and reach the status of being developed. To make it worse, the population keeps increasing because many haven't learnt the common sense of giving birth to children that they can take care of. With these factors, the depression and suicide resulting from a poor, hard, and unsatisfactory life will increase.

For boys, the hardship will make them swallow red pills by force as Nigeria becomes more of a jungle with each passing year and people's (both men and women) survival instincts come out in full force. If women in developed countries are the way the red pill message describes, how much more women in the harsh jungle called Nigeria? These Nigerian girls will have to up their game, in its cruelty, to survive and one of their lucrative goldmine in the scam of romantic love. In fact, this is the main lucrative goldmine.

Love will make many depressed and some will kill themselves after being milked in cruel fashions. For these ones, the red pills are useful and that is why I try to spread them for free. All over the world, boys are really getting burnt as they learn that the love they have been brainwashed to believe from childhood, made huge sacrifices in the name of, and squandered time pursuing doesn't exist. You pay, she loves.

— Omar09

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Ramos16(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ramos16:

Who the hell is this guy? Are you high on something? You are telling me that women have no say in who they go into relationship with? Where did you grow up? Women just as much as men play the game of chess with their relationships, I have first hand experience 3 times. A girl even got married while we were dating but didn't tell me

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Ramos16(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
9 out of 10, a guy is never himself when wooing for lust... she sees him as her dream guy and heartily falls for the monster, time reveals his hidden dark sides and she felt sorry for herself.

Look, you have a very skewed idea of what happens in relationships, I will take it that you have not had enough experience, or you experienced something horrible that happened to a family or friend, but I can bet that you've no real experience in relationships.

There is a systematic issue where men are expected to be strong and not always say what is on their mind, they should be "Men", but I bet you if men are allowed to say all the hurtful things women do to them there shall be 10 times over what women can bring out.

Women only get hurt when the "number one guy" breaks their heart, however they keep a bunch of minions around, keeping them hopeful and gaining favours from them, financial or otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
madness is in ur blood. must u bite people
I will still bite you again.. Put the finger where it isn't supposed to be and I will... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Chukapage(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
you wouldnt be here cursing these ladies if they all decide not to date anyone of u guys. the guys has the guts to talk cos they get a lady to fall blindly into their shenanigans. I wish these ladies knew how terrible these guys were before accepting them. Our ladies are trying.
the ladies are Angels infact they are purer that a lamb ,Ok I get you! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by emmaodet: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Martinez79:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I get your valid point. One red pill that we must swallow is the fact that Nigeria is (as always) ever gradually deteriorating and the country will never get better and reach the status of being developed. To make it worse, the population keeps increasing because many haven't learnt the common sense of giving birth to children that they can take care of. With these factors, the depression and suicide resulting from a poor, hard, and unsatisfactory life will increase.

For boys, the hardship will make them swallow red pills by force as Nigeria becomes more of a jungle with each passing year and people's (both men and women) survival instincts come out in full force. If women in developed countries are the way the red pill message describes, how much more women in the harsh jungle called Nigeria? These Nigerian girls will have to up their game, in its cruelty, to survive and one of their lucrative goldmine in the scam of romantic love. In fact, this is the main lucrative goldmine.

Love will make many depressed and some will kill themselves after being milked in cruel fashions. For these ones, the red pills are useful and that is why I try to spread them for free. All over the world, boys are really getting burnt as they learn that the love they have been brainwashed to believe from childhood, made huge sacrifices in the name of, and squandered time pursuing doesn't exist. You pay, she loves.

— Omar09

Hmmmmmmmm.

For Guys committing suicide, you won't blame them.
As a kid, our parents especially mother is always our emotional and psychological pillar.
When we go out and see our mates succeeding or looking for job and feeling depressed, mothers are always the ones to encourage us and give us hope and meaning to life.
As we grow, gfs/wives and to a lesser extent family and church/pastor become our emotional support.
So the issue comes when everything in life fails us like not getting a job or a bad business, gfs or wives are our last hopes of people to look up to for the necessary motivation and emotional support but when that fails, depression cum suicide is on the horizon.
But for me, have developed a life plan that doesn't rely on a gf, wife nor family. It is a one man mopol plan.
If am doing fine, good. I enjoy my life with wife and family.
If things go south which i don't pray for but ofcourse this is life and i must plan for it - i will leave the house immediately i see say my wife wants to become insultive and live my quite life somewhere abeg.
Can't kill myself on anybody.
I have abt 4 people in my area that died of kidney failures due to high BP from pressures and stress from ungrateful wives, now they are dead and there wives fucking like crazy dogs around Abeokuta now.

I just pity the so called career women who carry jib and money for head like gala because by the time 5G network go into full force, Millions of people will lose there jobs to AI because AI needs 5G to fully function.
Even there option B of using pvssy to survive will be rendered useless because there will be too many pvssy on the street and no client due to too much jobless clients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Deepthoughts: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
lol
come to think of it, ladies like the op keep castigating men but still depends on the same men, there's no lady that has ever made it with out a man's support but millions of men makes it with out women,so sometimes women need to reminded that if they feel men are not worth it then they can try something else.
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by marvelous000: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2019
Psalm2423:

Like you’re the first person I’ve come across that shares similar views on the term love. Sorry I made an error on your gender.

A mother’s love dies just like every other thing. The ability for people to forget that they once loved, or not feel love again implies that love is a total hogwash. A man who has tasted fish and loved it cannot hate fish for just any reason. Emotions are subject to irrational thinking because one must care for one thing to not care for another. People who say that there’s something called love in a relationship are liars that have been blinded by false emotions. How can you love out of your pocket?

As for loyalty, it’s a game played to who’s in control. You cannot be loyal to the one who is being killed when the killer holds the power to end your life. Not getting a female partner after these years is not a bad thing. I stopped having relationships as I needed to focus more on life rather than on a person’s life. People don’t know the essence of loyalty and time, and that’s why they’re willing to dedicate their all to a nefarious partner in the name of an insatiable hunger for an imaginary feeling.
You know, loyalty has it elastic limit just like everything in life. It's imprudent to exercise loyalty when it becomes pernicious to your well being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by xHorsemenx(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
this kind post de taya me..

as for me i dont trust any naija girl
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
bluefilm:

No, it doesn't sting.
Of course.
It STINKS to be a pussy árse bitch nigga.
shut up
Re: Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 20, 2020
comshots:
It takes the grace of God to find a faithful partner.You are making it seem like guyz are the only gender that cheat in a relationship.The reason is that guys don't hide their sexual history like the opposite sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.