Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (31544 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Holamilekan97(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2019
tinapaj:
President olusegun obansanjo
President m.k.o abiola
Gov gbenga daniel
Funsho kupulukun former nnpc GMD
Sunday afolabi formal minister of interior
Eyitayo lambo first MD ARO
Oba gbadebo alake of egbaland
Paramount ruler of ibara
The list is endless

Nulli secondus, second to none
Baptist Boys High school Abeokuta

Prince Bola Ajibola (an Attorney General and the Minister of Justice of Nigeria from 1985 to 1991 and a Judge of the International Court of Justice from 1991 to 1994)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by pawesome(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Desmond Elliot....my secondary school
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Peruzzi

CDSS ikejs
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by ekwerendi(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.

You are wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Afodot0022(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo....Men the they copy me for exam then..Chai inside life
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by marwanafrica: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2019
IBB Abdulsalam
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Greyworld: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2019
futuregovernor:
Laugh wan finish me inside bus
As in I nearly mad. that dude is savagely savage.

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by iCauseTrouble: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Hushpuppi
Naira Marley
Mompha
Bisi Alimi
Opa six
Baddy Osha
Kunle Poly
Aboki wire
MC Oluomo
Make I continue?

2 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by ekwerendi(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2019
St. Mary's Senior Science College, Ediene Abak..

Aniekan BASSEY...Speaker AKHA
Ini Ememobong...PDP publicity secretary
Etc

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by femi4: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Osinbajo, Fashola ati bẹbẹ lọ
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Noblejay7: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
He said great people.
Hate speech.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by mystical109(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2019
handie:
the fact say you no know am nor mean say he no popular. Go Google.com and search Professor Peter Okebukola
if one needs Google to know who he is means he is not popular. I'm not popular but there are people who know me and u can find me on Google too
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by obentenyson(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Pato ranking attended citizens comprehensive college with me. was my senior then. I was in js1 she he was in Js3 then.. vector, rhymzo, Ellen Paul, etc both went to Unilag.. at least I was privileged to meet with some of them while they were still students. specially Ellen Paul (tatafo) who was in creative art then n also took a non compulsory course in music as I did. we jammed several times at that olodo lecturer office called Dr seyi kenny'..

4 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by SORTER: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
REUBEN ABATI -----LISABI GRAMMAR SCHOOL ABEOKUTA.
onedayatime:
School: Ijebu Ode Grammer School, Ijebu Ode(IOGS)
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Geaorge Ashiru: President of the World Taekwondo Federation in 2013

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Inumidun Akande: She was a Chief Judge of Lagos State.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is in showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

Let the list keep rolling
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by AkwalaIke1: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Myself
[/s]
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by supercase1(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Naira marley
grin
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Soulsymbol99: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2019
mystical109:
may we shine as one. I was in fisher house that year. You forgot Achike Udenwa, former Imo state governor, Dr Okechukwu Enalama, min of industry, Laz Ekwueme, Ken Sarowiwa, Prof Nimi Briggs uni port vc

R u serious! Was in Fisher Huz also. Our huz master was one man(4gotten his name) wit funny eyez grin. Ur face kinda luk familiar sha
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by alfredo1(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Patrick Ibrahim yakowa, st Mary college (now gss) fadan kaje, Kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by sunrise234: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Marlians sec sch
Naira Marley
Bob risky
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Lilytrota: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.
savage
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by davidluv(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
ARAMIDE

M.I

JESSE JAGZ

JEFF BB NAIJA

Reping Baptist High School Jos....
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Grace Ama
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Greenback: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Me grin
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by mamaafrik(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Holamilekan97:

Prince Bola Ajibola (an Attorney General and the Minister of Justice of Nigeria from 1985 to 1991 and a Judge of the International Court of Justice from 1991 to 1994)
I thought you people will not talk before ni.
The list is endless.
*Former speaker Dimeji Bankole.
*Baba ara
*My self included(i will keep this for record sake)

2 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by MrOwonikoko: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:
School: Ijebu Ode Grammer School, Ijebu Ode(IOGS)
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Geaorge Ashiru: President of the World Taekwondo Federation in 2013

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Inumidun Akande: She was a Chief Judge of Lagos State.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is in showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

Let the list keep rolling

U don lie about Wizkid oo! Wizkid went to Ogunlade secondary school in surulere with my younger bro. So lie another lie abeg! undecided kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by bigfoot79(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2019
[s][/s]
Amuwo Grammar School, Agboju, Lagos
Mary Onyali
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Monday60655(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Me and Patoranking (Real name; Patrick Okorie)
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Pavore9: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2019
darol4real:
Segalink....first set ojota secondary school ojota

First set ké? Was he the set of Eucharia Anunobi?
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by ChildOfJesus(f): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Firstreality(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2019
prophet Emmanuel. foundation secondary school
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by StPete: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2019
chinchonglee:

Which set re you??

‘99 lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Excursion Disaster: OOU NASS President Dies In An Accident (Pics) / Shooting At Igbokuta Model College In Ikorodu / University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.