Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? (7713 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Me?stalk You?Are you mad?
Continue making excuses for your worwor self,las las you go dey ok grin
That army captain that toasted you in your dreams ABI? undecided
If I be check your picture and you were someone worth hustling for,I for stay quiet but damn!
Hustle well oo,you will need plenty money to buy a man's heart for real because I just can't imagine going through thick and thin jist to end up with a catastrophy like you.
Goodluck in your search,I wish you all the best your type can have.

How many ladies have you told this?

Looks like that is your favourite comeback.

With all your money as a young man, with your Lexus and Benz. With all the gold-digging ladies in Nigeria...have you been able to hook any lady down?

You are still stuck on fcking Ocabique girls, yet you come online to talk about needing money to get a man's heart.

You need that advice more dearest. You really do...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by MJBOLT: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
If I be check your picture and you were someone worth hustling for,I for stay quiet but damn!
Hustle well oo,you will need plenty money to buy a man's heart for real because I just can't imagine going through thick and thin jist to end up with a catastrophy like you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
dude you are mean. women are fragile oo . Don't do that again oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I will say you are right if you re using NL as a yardstick. But in real life,it doesn't seem so.
how doesn't it seem so in real life
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:
how doesn't it seem so in real life
. I for e.g have never used that word on any lady in real life,but countless ladies has used the word broke on me for not doing their bidding.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by dottozil: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
See face of person weh dey talk grin
If your face dey so,I wonder how your belle and Toto go be lol.e go be like tiger em face.
I sure say your belle don cover your overdark,hairy toto finish.
I know where all these bitterness is coming from.Absolute neglect and castigation from the male folk is what you receive on a daily.
Talk true,when last man toast You? undecided
If you no pay man to marry you ehn,your name na sorry.You too ugly funmi cheesy
I know say wetin you go call me na frustrated man,but I'll love you do some research first,madam trainee doctor because I go roast you back to back if na for money matterz.
Worwor thing!

Let's be sincere the woman no fine true true

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. I for e.g have never used that word on any lady in real life,but countless ladies has used the word broke on me for not doing their bidding.
Those gals are shameless

Would like to ask why most NL guys are toxic and always bitter, pouncing on the ladies as though the ladies are the cause of their woo....what's all the hate for

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm waiting for the broke girls to answer the questions

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
If your face dey so,I wonder how your belle and Toto go be lol.e go be like tiger em face.
I know where all these bitterness is coming from.Absolute neglect and castigation from the male folk is what you receive on a daily.
I know say wetin you go call me na frustrated man,but I'll love you do some research first,madam trainee doctor because I go roast you back to back if na for money matterz.
Worwor thing!
Oga,I don't support broke shaming but you guys slut sham ladies too when you aren't virgins yourselves. You see a guy with a body count of ten saying he wants a virgin and deserves a virgin and slut sham non virgins, so why do guys get pained when a broke gal says she deserves a rich dude?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Iogobenz(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
pocohantas:

How many ladies have you told this?

Looks like that is your favourite comeback.

With all your money as a young man, with your Lexus and Benz. With all the gold-digging ladies in Nigeria...have you been able to hook any lady down?

You are still stuck on fcking Ocabique girls, yet you come online to talk about needing money to get a man's heart.

You need that advice more dearest. You really do...
Why would you compare her situation to mine?Am I ugly? undecided
Did it not cross your coconut head that I might not want anything to do with a gold digger,reason why I am taking my time?
You and I know I could get any woman I want.
Not bad looking,educated,experienced,comfortable,etc...
So what's keeping me is choice,not lack of women ffs!
I just haven't landed my dream girl yet,though I am trying to build something with some youngster that appreciates and respects my person,unlike some bitter,choking,toxic and devilish women I know undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Worwor thing!
Why sham her? You should counter her post not her looks ...how many ladies can upload their pictures without makeup ? If she painted her face so much you guys will still say na makeup but a cutie is coming out real with confidence and you are shaming her....did she insult you?she answered the Op ,the post was not for you,instead of offering a rebuttal to her post you sham her....

Shame though,shame

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Those gals are shameless

Would like to ask why most NL guys are toxic and always bitter, pouncing on the ladies as though the ladies are the cause of their woo....what's all the hate for
.. I wouldn't say we are toxic and bitter but the truth of the matter remains that so many of we guys here have seen and passed through a lot in the hands of ladies we loved at one point or the other. So when we come online and see what they say,you will begins to ask yourself,are these girls not the same girls we all see offline? Most of the bashings here are because most ladies are not sincere. They all claim feminist online but in reality,most are leeches. They see black and call it white,what for? You are protecting your gender.But all in all,we all,both m and f,are all hypocrites.. Note:I used we because I'm also a guy and I know that I ve also taken a path in the bashing but mainly for the reason I told you not for hate. I don't hate females,I'm married with kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by pocohantas(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Why would you compare her situation to mine?Am I ugly? undecided
Did it not cross your coconut head that I might not want anything to do with a gold digger,reason why I am taking my time?
You and I know I could get any woman I want.
Not bad looking,educated,experienced,comfortable,etc...
So what's keeping me is choice,not lack of women ffs!
I just haven't landed my dream girl yet,though I am trying to build something with some youngster that appreciates and respects my person,unlike some bitter,choking,toxic and devilish women I know undecided

How can I know your situation is different from hers?

Are you HANDSOME? Like HANDSOME?

How will you land your dream girl when you go about the whole of PH smoking like a chimney, drinking all sorts, driving erratically, fcking random ashewos and always wanting to commit suicide. Then you expect a DREAM girl?

How?

You better wake up and face REALITY? there ain't no girl in your DREAMS.

Leave the girl alone while at it. Nature wouldn't reward you with what you listed up there. I doubt any girl with those qualities will even stay with you. Except you fix yourself!

Nonsense and ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Iogobenz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Oga,I don't support broke shaming but you guys slut sham ladies too when you aren't virgins yourselves. You see a guy with a body count of ten saying he wants a virgin and deserves a virgin and slut sham non virgins, so why do guys get pained when a broke gal says she deserves a rich dude?
Try and know someone before you jump to nasty conclusions.
Have you ever seen me call a girl "olosho" here before?I interact with women that have things going on for themselves on a daily so I know that women are way more than the olosho tag.
My point was funmisticqueen in no way stands a chance at making demands because nature cheated her out of it!
Her likes buy men to be with them all the time and she will most likely end up with a gold digging man.
Would you allow your brother that has hustled his way out of hardship to marry that rhino?Especially on the fact that she keeps putting herself on a pedestal people her weight shouldn't stand on,lest they break the damn table undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I wouldn't say we are toxic and bitter but the truth of the matter remains that so many of we guys here have seen and passed through a lot in the hands of ladies we loved at one point or the other. So when we come online and see what they say,you will begins to ask yourself,are these girls not the same girls we all see offline? Most of the bashings here are because most ladies are not sincere. They all claim feminist online but in reality,most are leeches. They see black and call it white,what for? You are protecting your gender.But all in all,we all,both m and f,are all hypocrites.. Note:I used we because I'm also a guy and I know that I ve also taken a path in the bashing but mainly for the reason I told you not for hate. I don't hate females,I'm married with kids.
I don't do pro-man or pro-woman..
A typical naija man has chopped and dumped before...there are Bleep boys everywhere. Why are NL guys blind to this and paint ladies as the only bad ones?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
pocohantas:

How can I know your situation is different from hers?

Are you HANDSOME? Like HANDSOME?

How will you land your dream girl when you go about the whole of PH smoking like a chimney, drinking all sorts, driving erratically, fcking random ashewos and always wanting to commit suicide. Then you expect a DREAM girl?

How?

You better wake up and face REALITY? there ain't no girl in your DREAMS.

Leave the girl alone while at it. Nature wouldn't reward you with what you listed up there. I doubt any girl with those qualities will even stay with you. Except you fix yourself!

Nonsense and ingredients.

It's even alarming that he's a suicidal risk. This kind person will fare better in a mental institution. After 3wks he'll be grateful for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Have you ever seen me call a girl "olosho" here before?I interact with women that have things going on for themselves on a daily so I know that women are way more than the olosho tag.
My point was funmisticqueen in no way stands a chance at making demands because nature cheated her out of it!
Her likes buy men to be with them all the time and she will most likely end up with a gold digging man.
Would you allow your brother that has hustled his way out of hardship to marry that rhino?Especially on the fact that she keeps putting herself on a pedestal people her weight shouldn't stand on,lest they break the damn table undecided
Ok,if you feel funmi is ugly and thus doesn't deserve a rich guy,does it mean broke guys don't deserve fine gals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:

Guy you need help...You have grievous problems. Your type no suppose dey walk alone.

You are on the verge of tipping over.
What you need are new hobbies

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Korllami007: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Would you allow your brother that has hustled his way out of hardship to marry that rhino? Especially on the fact that she keeps putting herself on a pedestal people her weight shouldn't stand on,lest they break the damn table undecided

Chisos. Take am easy oo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by MJBOLT: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
the feminists are the biggest hypocrites of them all

JONNYSPUTE:

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's even alarming that he's a suicidal risk. This kind person will fare better in a mental institution. After 3wks he'll be grateful for life

Don't mind that boy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I don't do gender wars...
A typical naija man has chopped and dumped before...there are Bleep boys everywhere. Why are NL guys blind to this and paint ladies as the only bad ones?
. Like I said,it all depends on individual. I'm always here to catch fun,laugh over the bashings,both the ones thrown at me either directly or passively and the ones thrown at others. No one takes here serious so it shouldn't be a problem. Like me,if someone here calls me broke and I know I'm not,I simply tell the person thank you and laugh over it. Therefore,I think that we should stop getting angry whenever the word hoe or olosho or even broke is directed at us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
the feminists are the biggest hypocrites of them all

Or rather wannabe-feminists....a true feminists does not depend on a guy for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by MJBOLT: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Or rather wannabe-feminists....a true feminists does not depend on a guy for money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

pls tell Nigerian feminists ooh
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't mind that thing. He can only buga for people that do not know him. Mtcheew.

Na funmi dey give am chance. Someone that she suppose take to the cleaners, highest he will create another of his suicidal thread.

It's sad sha...
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Why sham her? You should counter her post not her looks ...how many ladies can upload their pictures without makeup ? If she painted her face so much you guys will still say na makeup but a cutie is coming out real with confidence and you are shaming her....did she insult you?she answered the Op ,the post was not for you,instead of offering a rebuttal to her post you sham her....

Shame though,shame
he does it all the time, he always seems so bitter when replying my mentions, that's how i know he is unworthy.

Even if he has a Benz, which i doubt,his character is repulsive to any woman worth her salt. He is the one who always seem butthurt anytime i say a comment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Like I said,it all depends on individual. I'm always here to catch fun,laugh over the bashings,both the ones thrown at me either directly or passively and the ones thrown at others. No one takes here serious so it shouldn't be a problem. Like me,if someone here calls me broke and I know I'm not,I simply tell the person thank you and laugh over it. Therefore,I think that we should stop getting angry whenever the word hoe or olosho or even broke is directed at us.
Exactly, only truly broke men will be angered by what i wrote.

The same way if someone calls me ugly when i know i am not, i laugh over it and move on

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

... Tell me with all honesty,ve you ever come across a true feminist in Nigeria? Don't tell me you
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Iogobenz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Exactly, only truly broke men will be angered by what i wrote.

The same way if someone calls me ugly when i know i am not, i laugh over it and move on
Continue deluding yourself undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iogobenz:
Nature blessed me with the best she could, one man's meat is another's poison.let me stay on my pedestal,as if you can reach it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2011 / Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy / Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.