Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? (7665 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
theButterfly:
which nairaland app are you using??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Island01:

just saw your pics... your hair is not worth 2000, how come you claim you're dating a rich guy that gives you 200k for passport... dreamer
Another online rich girl in real life she is owning mtn 300 naira,
Don't quote me... just read and continue dreaming
Lol stupid,even if you wanna make a point can't you find valid point?
My hair alone worth more than your best outfit!!!
Check my previous thread nd see how many GB i use in a month!!! My monthly subscription is enough to feed you for 5 months!!!
If you broke just work hard nd stop getting annoyed because you broke rubbish!!!
funmisticqueen:
Because broke guys bring nothing to the table but their brokeness and their still have the temerity to be ugly and ENTITLED,despite being broke.

Their sense of entilement ks their most irritating quality, you think a girl must say yes to your paltry offer of sex, thinking that a few pickup lines from also broke pickup artistes calling themselves redpillers and alpha males like Ubunja and co will have her at their feet. They also think that their pen1ses are worth something and then they also forget that sex benefits them and not the girl. They also feel that every girl should be raped and their fragile ego doesn't understand the word NO.

They show no signs of wanting to improve their behavior or their wretched situation, they want someone else's daughter to suffer with them because misery loves company. They are not ready to give commitment, or to start a family. The only thing they end up doing is getting some unfortunate woman pregnant, then transmitting poverty to their children.

I have more to say but, ladies do not deserve to be with broke men especially those with no values, life missíon and home training. If ladies continue to look down on them with condenscencion and scorn, then maybe they would get their heads out of their assholes and get their shit together.
you talk too much here na. you broke the natural rule. why do you always attack the male gender. I seem to me that you are not going to marry a man as your partner. or are you a feminist
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Island01:

The moment his money finshes you jump to the next guy, in less than 5 years you have slept with not less than 40 guys raw sex... cooperate olosho continue...
Lol see hw pained you are grin grin
Just hustle o, so you won't be crying on nairaland next time because you are broke!!
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you sha want to continue getting my attention!!
For your information I'm studying nd also a makeup artist!! So i have my personal money that i gat from my handwork nd also got money from my bf so what's your point?
I will rather be a gold digger to plastic digger!!
Moreover why you so pained? Are you broke?
So me being with a white person mean I'm a gold digger? What of your brothers marrying their ancestors what will you call them?
Babe you have no personal hand work stop deceiving yourself . You are broke that is why you are going after a white man . I promise you he will end up using you . You better find something profitable to engage yourself . If really you are engage you won't even think about getting money from your boyfriend. All you spend time talking about is your boyfriend because that is a full time job for you.
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Island01:

Lol, low life calling me broke, how can I be pained with your shameless gold digging attitude.. ciao bitch
Yeah I'm a proud gold digger!!! Have i ever gold dig you? NO? You dnt even have silver for me to dig not to talk of gold grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Because broke guys bring nothing to the table but their brokeness and their still have the temerity to be ugly and ENTITLED,despite being broke.

Their sense of entilement ks their most irritating quality, you think a girl must say yes to your paltry offer of sex, thinking that a few pickup lines from also broke pickup artistes calling themselves redpillers and alpha males like Ubunja and co will have her at their feet. They also think that their pen1ses are worth something and then they also forget that sex benefits them and not the girl. They also feel that every girl should be raped and their fragile ego doesn't understand the word NO.

They show no signs of wanting to improve their behavior or their wretched situation, they want someone else's daughter to suffer with them because misery loves company. They are not ready to give commitment, or to start a family. The only thing they end up doing is getting some unfortunate woman pregnant, then transmitting poverty to their children.

I have more to say but, ladies do not deserve to be with broke men especially those with no values, life missíon and home training. If ladies continue to look down on them with condenscencion and scorn, then maybe they would get their heads out of their assholes and get their shit together.

U get okpollo grin eye.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Babe you have no personal hand work stop deceiving yourself . You are broke that is why you are going after a white man . I promise you he will end up using you . You better find something profitable to engage yourself . If really you are engage you won't even think about getting money from your boyfriend. All you spend time talking about is your boyfriend because that is a full time job for you.
Lol why you really mad?
It's not my fault na
So if my bf gives me money i should decline abi? So i can prove that I'm not a gold digger!!!
a wise girl will never decline money from guys!!! I dnt beg for money from random guys bt my boyfriend i have all the right!!!
D i ever ask you for money? So you have no right to be mad Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Island01:

Shut your mouth poor wretched thing with std
It's okay i can feel your pain
It's not easy being broke cry cry

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol why you really mad?
It's not my fault na
So if my bf gives me money i should decline abi? So i can prove that I'm not a gold digger!!!
a wise girl will never decline money from guys!!! I dnt beg for money from random guys bt my boyfriend i have all the right!!!
D i ever ask you for money? So you have no right to be mad Mr man.
Anyway that is your full-time job , it is better you don't reject money from him or else you will go hungry . All you talk about on nairaland is boyfriend , aren't you tired . Anyway you are just wasting your life not mine . Your mate are struggling to graduate in school you are their running after a white man. I pity your life . At your age I was already a graduate .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Anyway that is your full-time job , it is better you don't reject money from him or else you will go hungry . All you talk about on nairaland is boyfriend , aren't you tired . Anyway you are just wasting your life not mine . Your mate are struggling to graduate in school you are their running after a white man. I pity your life . At your age I was already a graduate .
Check about my previous post if you want intelligent conversation
I dnt need to struggle to graduate,when you gat brains you can't struggle to pass exams or get any guy of your dream
You just keep on mentioning about white guy,seems you are the one obsessed with white people
Are you not #teamforeigngirls oh sorry #teamforeignancestor grin
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind Michellekabod2. She is confused. grin
sharrap
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Stawmanning at it's finest. I wouldn't bother pointing out the absurdities in your write up. It's also clear that your emotion, not brain, is doing the thinking. Have a lovely Sunday tomorrow.
your brain need help
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Chrisus(m): 1:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Romancelanders sef grin
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Cousin9999: 1:50am On Oct 20, 2019
They're entitled, ignorant, and immature.

A woman with sense wants to find a partner that she inspires and who inspires her. It's about partnership, not exploitation. There was a time where people understood that and were proud of their rise together. Most great men and women have great partners.

Some people are also far too focused on achieving extreme wealth. It's okay to be a teacher that doesn't make a lot of money. It's a respectable contribution to society. I have more respect for a poor teacher than a rich black man that entertains white people. And there's always a way to make more money (legally) when you're a hustler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:59am On Oct 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this your shaming tactics is so stale, that it is dead on arrival.

What is new that you haven't said before? I have heard it all before,I am so ugly that at least three of you will DM me before the day runs out. I am so tired of people calling me ugly despite i have clear, smooth, almost spotless melanin skin, or that my eyes are so big that men pray i stare at them with lust, or is it my nose that is porportionate to my face all button like and straight, not too flat, not big or broad, or my pink, juicy, full luscious lips that Kylie Jenner can never have, or my big perky size DD boobs, my ass that is also porportional to my body frame, my soft stomach, or my defined, smooth looking legs, despite me being plump. That is just me without makeup on a normal day. This is also why i cant make the mistake of posting full body pics like i used to few years ago. Some perverts were masturbating with it. Now imagine if i put in extra effort and go full diva. I am not ugly. You just have a poor taste.
I am also so bitter that whatever i type taste like raw bitter leaf and Alomo bitters combined, because truth hurts sweetie..

Also the last time someone toasted me was on my birthday on Tuesday, he is a captain in the army, but I don't do army men. Their future is uncertain.

I am tired of blocking numbers and dealing with stalkers.

I won't call you frustrated, just unworthy.
Yes my sister Truth hurts cool I love ur response, don't allow anyone to mesmerize your CONFIDENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Raalsalghul: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:

[s]Yes my sister Truth hurts cool I love ur response, don't allow anyone to mesmerize your CONFIDENCE[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
why u no chop the army man money run..soldier men dey get money oo especially the officers cheesy.where is queensexy? e don tey wey i see her for here.
i know, but their lifestyle is kinda risky, i no do abeg. Wouldn't cross that line
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

U get okpollo grin eye.
lol
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Oma307:

you talk too much here na. you broke the natural rule. why do you always attack the male gender. I seem to me that you are not going to marry a man as your partner. or are you a feminist
i don't only attack males, and i am not a feminist.
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Cousin9999:
They're entitled, ignorant, and immature.

A woman with sense wants to find a partner that she inspires and who inspires her. It's about partnership, not exploitation. There was a time where people understood that and were proud of their rise together. Most great men and women have great partners.

Some people are also far too focused on achieving extreme wealth. It's okay to be a teacher that doesn't make a lot of money. It's a respectable contribution to society. I have more respect for a poor teacher than a rich black man that entertains white people. And there's always a way to make more money (legally) when you're a hustler.
pure truth
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2019
MissGhosted:
sharrap
pay school fees they will not pay, they will later be blaming others for their olodoness... Is not my fault if someone is ignorant of anything. If you see something and you don't know, kindly ask questions or Google it before debunking it....

It's clear he is ignorant of feminism
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

That's because feminism is not widespread in Nigeria.
there are lots of wanna be feminists... Many of them are men haters loud mouths that do not but complain and start gender wars....
They are the men are scum shouters. They are the ones that bully ladies and "ginger" them to be violent and rude,they are the ones that sham virgins and abuse house wives ....

There are few feminists though in Nigeria....few

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i don't only attack males, and i am not a feminist.
maybe my observation about you might be wrong
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by foreverkind1(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this your shaming tactics is so stale, that it is dead on arrival.

What is new that you haven't said before? I have heard it all before,I am so ugly that at least three of you will DM me before the day runs out. I am so tired of people calling me ugly despite i have clear, smooth, almost spotless melanin skin, or that my eyes are so big that men pray i stare at them with lust, or is it my nose that is porportionate to my face all button like and straight, not too flat, not big or broad, or my pink, juicy, full luscious lips that Kylie Jenner can never have, or my big perky size DD boobs, my ass that is also porportional to my body frame, my soft stomach, or my defined, smooth looking legs, despite me being plump. That is just me without makeup on a normal day. This is also why i cant make the mistake of posting full body pics like i used to few years ago. Some perverts were masturbating with it. Now imagine if i put in extra effort and go full diva. I am not ugly. You just have a poor taste.
I am also so bitter that whatever i type taste like raw bitter leaf and Alomo bitters combined, because truth hurts sweetie..

Also the last time someone toasted me was on my birthday on Tuesday, he is a captain in the army, but I don't do army men. Their future is uncertain.

I am tired of blocking numbers and dealing with stalkers.

I won't call you frustrated, just unworthy.
Sister make we talk true , me self check your picture now for your profile . You no fine at all haba .
Person weh Dey toast you try self , with that your eye ball weh be like quail egg

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by WalkerMichael(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Babe you have nothing . Rich people don't boast. This is an evidence that you are broke.

I agree totally. See how she called "500k" sef... Kid who still depends on her bf for money.. Lol... Broke girls amaze me alot lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by BIGGIE121(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
who said i was broke?

Op asked a question and i answered truthfully. I am not broke, but not rich either, just very comfortable. You then answer me like a grieving widow in denial who doesn't want to accept the truth. Typical broke male behavior.

But i will never forget my vow to myself, not to move around with poor people, especially men. Their poverty mentality is contagious

what is your defination of a broke or poor guy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is In A Hotel With Another Girl / Those Little Things You Guys Do That Annoy Us Girls / What It Is Like For A Woman To Receive Double Penetration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.