Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? (7712 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by gforce5: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2019
I don't usually comment on this sort of threads but I will add my two cents. Women who call men broke either on social media or in real life suffer from poverty of the mind. Women who come from affluent backgrounds do not have the time for that crap. They know the kind of men they are looking for. Chances of them crossing paths with broke guys are slim except destiny permits. People that have something do not need to prove to anyone what they have. Women from poor background detest men from poor backgrounds as they remind them about their own condition.

As for the misorgynist attitudes of Nairaland males towards women, a lot of these guys are frustrated by the state of the economy. They feel financially inadequate and are pouring their frustration towards women. A lot of these guys are in their 20s.Men that are 30 and above do not have time for that crap. They are busy hustling to earn a living.

In short, Nigerian women regardless of class are materialistic. Some are worst than others. Nigerian guys believe that money will solve all their problems. Both sexes deserve each other.
Re: Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? by Ennyboy12(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Funny thread �

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. / Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.