Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55857 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by blesskewe(f): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
sorry a bit for going off topic, buh i wanted to know if you're a Nigerian or South African. All the same,am a Ghanaian also btw.

That one na southy product

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Smart12: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Divide my school fees into two to pay for my girlfriend school fees in another institution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Sameazybwoy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Heiyaaaa! Pele my dear! I know how deep that hurts..., wink wink lipsrsealed
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
i don't normally reply people after i make my comment buh i will try to reply your messege cos firstly,you're a lady and youvdon't have to pour out all these hate and misinformation out there. Now let me do some quick correction
Firstly,the illiteracy rate for Ghana as of 2015 was 79% and 58% for Nigeria. You can cross check.Education is 100% free from Nursery to Senior High School in Ghana.Although English is our official language, Two which is also taught anywhere in our schools is mostly preferred. The Twi you hear us speak is a local language that is spoken and understood by over 98% of Ghanaians despite our 49 written and spoken local languages.It binds us together. All our presidents and pastors,chiefs,speakers,media,etc use mostly Twi language to address the audience. Unlike Nigeria who have no unitary local language so pidgin english and Nigerian English being the language that binds you together which is sad buh I can't judge why

Secondly, Ghana is number 1 in Africa and number 23 in the world in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index.We even beat the UK and USA who are number 28 and 34.Nigeria is number 115th worldwide most free media.In Ghana, our digital satelite station platform is hardly regulated and free and open to all.You can even insult the president all day on your station and no one will even question you.We therefore warn and educate our citizens to avoid any scams anywhere so those voodoo adverts are not taken seriously.

Not bad. . grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kittex7:
I used to send half of my nysc Allowee in the name of yeye love. Still yet she still Ex me. �
This is a lesson oo angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by HarunaWest(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
I would have asked you to rest a Nigerian,but then again I realized that you support xenophobia..so stick with yah southy
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Just2endowed2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
SirDelight:
Least expected from her

Better let her go. She shows that when the going get tough, she choose herself alone. Japa my brother. And unfortunately, that's how must naija girls are. I Don see taya

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Austineva:
. No curse him o. Its just for u to move on. If I get ur type of girl enh I tell u, no looking no cheating o. U gather d whole Africa.
Na una nah���
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Mustiboy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
pawesome:
travelled 12hours just to kiss
grin grin grin

You guys should not kill me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by idonhammer: 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
He doesn't deserve u.i can give out my inheritance for what I just saw. The guy village people Don run am street. I swear u dey do me longer throat.

Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Better let her go. She shows that when the going get tough, she choose herself alone. Japa my brother. And unfortunately, that's how must naija girls are. I Don see taya
Thanks
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by SavageResponse(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
chigoizie7:

She even carry that jacket go do love with another guy. And that guy used the same jacket do love with another girl. Bros if I tell you where that jacket dey now, you no go believe am

It has been sold as Okirika grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by shesawesome(f): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
toooooooooooooo many

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
i don't normally reply people after i make my comment buh i will try to reply your messege cos firstly,you're a lady and youvdon't have to pour out all these hate and misinformation out there. Now let me do some quick correction
Firstly,the illiteracy rate for Ghana as of 2015 was 79% and 58% for Nigeria. You can cross check.Education is 100% free from Nursery to Senior High School in Ghana.Although English is our official language, Two which is also taught anywhere in our schools is mostly preferred. The Twi you hear us speak is a local language that is spoken and understood by over 98% of Ghanaians despite our 49 written and spoken local languages.It binds us together. All our presidents and pastors,chiefs,speakers,media,etc use mostly Twi language to address the audience. Unlike Nigeria who have no unitary local language so pidgin english and Nigerian English being the language that binds you together which is sad buh I can't judge why

Secondly, Ghana is number 1 in Africa and number 23 in the world in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index.We even beat the UK and USA who are number 28 and 34.Nigeria is number 115th worldwide most free media.In Ghana, our digital satelite station platform is hardly regulated and free and open to all.You can even insult the president all day on your station and no one will even question you.We therefore warn and educate our citizens to avoid any scams anywhere so those voodoo adverts are not taken seriously.
Keep fooling yourself.
100% literacy and you can't speak your official language fluently.
It's so disgraceful!
I watched the obtv, so called angel ob, Nana bullsheet money doublers etc. Funny enough, your pastors even give out lottery tickets numbers grin All these nonsense beats my imagination. What you have is not freedom of whatever, but abuse of technology and a show of stupidity of the highest order.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by WriterX(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
I hate opening a thread and just see people bashing other people's region or countries mehn that has got to be the most craziest thing I can imagine.

damn it people,you have an opportunity thanks to technology to cut across your community, your state, your country, your continent, your religion, your cultures ,your traditions and the only thing you can think of is how bad the others are.

this is really crazy but hey I guess we all have our highs, perhaps you guys get high on sht like this but it's really annoying.

I have been in online communities across the globe and I am just happy to be black and a Nigerian In there and when I meet up with other blacks and white I never fail to represent Africa in general, why can't you all just accept the fact that bad things happen everywhere and focus on the good part,why the consistent hate it makes no sense.

before your stand by your country, remember your continent, no tree makes a forest, if you say bad things against a fellow black man cos he ain't from your country remember most whites don't see that , what they see is an African and by virtue of that word, your negative remarks ends up affecting you too.

I always thank God because the generation were not giving the responsibility of coming together to help free Africa, go do your history research, every Africa country stood by each other while they fought for their freedom.
we were all blacks, we were all family, we were one country and one continent, whatever hurt the other country was felt by all ,it was why I loved history as a kid, because I found out our strength was in our bond, brothers in arms that was who they were, they are the real Africans.

Every county has its fair share of both the good and the bad but somehow we always seem to enjoy poking our fellow country open wounds and sores for the world to see.

One Africa, never forget that.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by aminusodiq(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
South African, why?
chisos!!! xenophobia
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by purples25(f): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gave it all, lost it all.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Delaw00(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
You good thou
Candycrushy:
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Austineva(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Candycrushy:

Na una nah���
. No o no be we o. For me I no fit get ur type as my girlfriend and I still d cheat on you. For what nah? Where u get d whole Africa. Abi make we give am trial? If yes let me knw or u DM me. I don't stay far from ur location
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by NnamdiN: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sometimes I wish I had the slightest idea what this love thingy feels like grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyi90:

U look too beautiful to feature for LIE MOHAMMED. Anyway s wat do I Know. Las Las u a beautiful Sha.
Lol
Pùssymania on the loose grin... How will all that put money in your pocket or get you a job?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I cooked banga soup for him.

The same banga soup that back then, would make me grumble from dawn to dusk whenever my mum ask that I prepare it.

What would your mum do if she found out that you cooked correct banga soup for one useless boy that is not your husband. That soup that takes almost the whole day to prepare

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by samology2000: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilian my sister if you see real sex na you go tire oooo grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by VitaminB12(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
She cheated on me with another guy and told me she doesnt deserve me, yet I was begging her to stay with me.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Mansquare: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
The NYSC portal has open now... Hurry to go and register now. For your aged reduction kindly call this number :09038988888
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Rayzornet: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Taking couples pictures in the studio cry[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gave my 2nd semester school fees to her to buy JAMB form...las las,we no marry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by exolve(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fucking her in my room, her room and Hotel room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
dumo1:

What would your mum do if she found out that you cooked correct banga soup for one useless boy that is not your husband. That soup that takes almost the whole day to prepare

Bros you no Sabi cook
Certified
No offense though
wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.