Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55859 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2019
akinsmyk:

I'm so sorry dear. It's a beautiful experience and it's just so unfortunate that you haven't enjoyed it yet.

How can we talk like 2 matured individuals? Let's whatsapp on 08136682747
Bros you have beat me to the punch line grin

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ibietela2(m): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2019
psychologygh:
ohk,nothing really just wanted to share the general similarities of South Africans and Ghanaians being straight outright about sexuality issues and personal feelings and opinions whilst the holier than thou Nigerians listen in awe buh deep down in action,they are worse off and more extremists and negatively practical with their daring thoughts. All the same,take care and continue sharing your thoughts without fear or favour. That's all what I wanted to say. Carry on.

You are very correct about that, holy holy Nigerians

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ibietela2(m): 4:30am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
sorry for the outburst the other time. I was really disappointed

You don't want me here?

We want you
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ibietela2(m): 4:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Judybash93:

Well, do you have any data set to justify your claim?

He doesn't need a data it's true
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by COUSIN1279(m): 4:32am On Oct 22, 2019
I used my shool fees to buy chocolates fir her.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OlawaleBammie: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Overstayed till about 11pm with my ex in her mom's shop later than the 9.30/10pm that was my curfew time to return home. We lived in the same compound they on the 1st floor, we on the 2nd. Saw her to her door, we said our goodbyes and all. Me already knowing I had some serious explanations to give my military-esque dad, jejely went downstairs and purposely dipped myself in the gutter in front of my compound and happily went up to face my dad grin.. He shouted and ranted on whether I stayed in the gutter I "fell into" for one hour but I didn't care.. Went and washed myself up happily..
Never did tell her sha.. She's married now.. We were each others first love. We dated for 5yrs though & she was loyal but life happens.

Lol, na dat hapily thin dey crack me grin

buh said story at d end sha

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OlawaleBammie: 4:48am On Oct 22, 2019
NigelCundy:
Right after NYSC, I had two job offers: one was completely unrelated to my career path but the salary was more, the other was in line with my knowledge, skills and abilities but the salary was barely half of what the first was.
After consulting with her, I decided to pick the first because I needed to have enough to take care of the both of us pending when she's able to get a job.
Two months later, through her dad's connection, she got an entry-level job at one of the IOCs in Lagos. A month into the job, babe started changing, then she broke the news that her parents said we can't be together because of reasons she wouldn't divulge. I let her go.
7 months later, I was advised to resign from my job because I couldn't bring in the numbers.

Folks, as of this moment, I am tearfully unemployed and depressed. I have vowed never to fall in love with any woman again.

Buh na lie ugo still fall, na so e dey be tongue make dem put ur head for one firm chest now ur brain go dey do tinini-tinini.

btw, the job as u mentioned seems to b marketin job, dat dawon no b job oo, u for stay in ur field where unrealistic target in involved. laslas u no love with ur head but brain grin

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by alexmakaay(m): 4:49am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
South African, why?
I stay in maputo, can we meet?

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OlawaleBammie: 4:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:
grin grin grin grin grin
wetin warrant d laf wey only u dey laf??

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by perryy(m): 5:05am On Oct 22, 2019
I entered into marriage under the act with a lady I barely knew , and now I discovered she is a pure seductionist after marriage. Based on my tribe, no woman commits adultery and go Scot free. So, on the day of reckoning, she confessed 7 men .

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by desoul2004(m): 5:08am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.

How did you know he wasn't good in bed when you're still a virgin? Or do you mean 2nd virgin?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:08am On Oct 22, 2019
aro1:
I used the last money on me to send her #1000 airtime, so that she could subscribe data on her phone, and i still borrowed #50 credit to send it.

Last last, she still broke my heart..

Lets share the most stupid thing we ever did for love?
thank God I'm not alone in this.
I surrendered my monthly upkeep as a student give am just for her to be okay in school then stayed broke and begged from my follow guys to eat and survive, didn't have money to type assignments and buy textbooks, almost had a carry over if not God that came to my aid tho my GP dropped.
Also I went to harass my fellow guy that owed me 1k so I could get the money to subscribe her phone.
Las Las the idiot still friendzone me and ordinary hug I couldn't received
when I realized I had been scammed then I repented and swore never to date a broke girl again.
Omor love na scam the thing still pain me Sha.
Ubunja and martinez79 helped me recover quickly through their miseducations.
I urge u to go and read it and be free from female manipulation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Realfrankie:
I borrowed her some cash and wasn't able to ask her for return because of yeye love
how much? cos mine was dashing o

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by charleskl(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Climbed NEPA pole to connect light without gloves and there was light that moment o grin....
Tnk u God 4 savin me

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by FatherBona: 5:24am On Oct 22, 2019
psychologygh:
sorry a bit for going off topic, buh i wanted to know if you're a Nigerian or South African. All the same,am a Ghanaian also btw.
Must everything be about tribe and race to you!!!! angry
The world no longer need people like you, please drop dead already

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by damostrings01(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2019
happybee:
Make I book space first, will write later.
But I don mumu for love o long time, thank God because na wetin clear eye be that.

Eyah pele

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by damostrings01(m): 5:29am On Oct 22, 2019
charleskl:
Climbed NEPA pole to connect light without gloves and there was light that moment o grin....
Tnk u God 4 savin me

If not for God your love for her would have fail

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Chukzy44:

Wtf....
Jess....
You weren't satisfied even as a virgin
Now tell me something...

You think lack of experience in something means you don't know what satisfies you?

So if I gave you sour vegetable soup or burnt beans, you wouldn't know that there is something off because you have never eaten them before?

And you are going on and on about how her lack of sexual experience should make her satisfied with anything.

Tomorrow, you will claim Nigerian women are pretenders. The one that opened up (though not Nigerian) you refuse to let her be.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 5:40am On Oct 22, 2019
OguntoyeKayode:

Is like your kidneys are paining you, are you mad.... I know right from the onset that a Nigerian lady will never be so uncultured to have that kid of nasty experience (I gave him my virginity but he was not good in bed)... BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER

A Nigerian lady would be so uncultured to have a nasty first time experience?

It is culture that makes a lady enjoys sex?

Sorry, I forgot I was in the romance section.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2019
psychologygh:
ohk,nothing really just wanted to share the general similarities of South Africans and Ghanaians being straight outright about sexuality issues and personal feelings and opinions whilst the holier than thou Nigerians listen in awe buh deep down in action,they are worse off and more extremists and negatively practical with their daring thoughts. All the same,take care and continue sharing your thoughts without fear or favour. That's all what I wanted to say. Carry on.

I had to look for this and quote.

I am Nigerian and I 100% agree with you.

Nigerians are very hypocritic and pretentious when it comes to sex and related matters.

And just how abortion does not unmothered a lady, pretense does not negate the fact that we are a morally decadent people with all sorts of diseases and broken families to show for it.

You would think their public dislike and disregard would make them value their martial vows and keep their families, no.

They still believe that the 'average Nigerian man' is polygamous in nature till their wives, sisters and daughters are caught up in the love triangle.

Sick sick society.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Thunderblasts(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
South African, why?

You ask why?
Because no Nigerian girl will up her real picture and brazenly spit out that s**t you wrote about sex
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2019
okokkk:
cry

I was asking this girl out then. I thought about how to please the girl, so, one evening I called her and asked about her favourite fruit. She said Coconut. Then, I was a hustler in the streets of Aba loading and offloading goods from trucks. For a child of my age, I was very rich. I could make up to N1, 500 a day.

The next day, I went out to hustle so as to get her Coconuts. To cut the story short. I made over N1,300 that day and spent all on Coconuts. I bought about 14 big Coconuts that day, packed them all in a big "Ghana must go bag" and set for her house.

When I got to her house, I called her, gave the Coconuts and whispered into her ears"If these ones finish, call me. I will make sure you don't lack Coconuts". She hugged me deeply and that was enough for me and for the day's numerous troubles.

Awwwww

What happened next?

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Keep fooling yourself.
100% literacy and you can't speak your official language fluently.
It's so disgraceful!
I watched the obtv, so called angel ob, Nana bullsheet money doublers etc. Funny enough, your pastors even give out lottery tickets numbers grin All these nonsense beats my imagination. What you have is not freedom of whatever, but abuse of technology and a show of stupidity of the highest order.

And we don't have fraudulent pastors in Nigeria?

These stuffs are perculiar to only Ghana?

Sighs.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by afolagbe: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2019
This forum belong to everyone so feel free to share ya opinion.....
lilianofentse:
sorry for the outburst the other time. I was really disappointed

You don't want me here?

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2019
WriterX:
I hate opening a thread and just see people bashing other people's region or countries mehn that has got to be the most craziest thing I can imagine.

damn it people,you have an opportunity thanks to technology to cut across your community, your state, your country, your continent, your religion, your cultures ,your traditions and the only thing you can think of is how bad the others are.

this is really crazy but hey I guess we all have our highs, perhaps you guys get high on sht like this but it's really annoying.

I have been in online communities across the globe and I am just happy to be black and a Nigerian In there and when I meet up with other blacks and white I never fail to represent Africa in general, why can't you all just accept the fact that bad things happen everywhere and focus on the good part,why the consistent hate it makes no sense.

before your stand by your country, remember your continent, no tree makes a forest, if you say bad things against a fellow black man cos he ain't from your country remember most whites don't see that , what they see is an African and by virtue of that word, your negative remarks ends up affecting you too.

I always thank God because the generation were not giving the responsibility of coming together to help free Africa, go do your history research, every Africa country stood by each other while they fought for their freedom.
we were all blacks, we were all family, we were one country and one continent, whatever hurt the other country was felt by all ,it was why I loved history as a kid, because I found out our strength was in our bond, brothers in arms that was who they were, they are the real Africans.

Every county has its fair share of both the good and the bad but somehow we always seem to enjoy poking our fellow country open wounds and sores for the world to see.

One Africa, never forget that.

The whole country bashing on a thread about things done for love is mind boggling.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Thunderblasts(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...
Lol....
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nokio1: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.

so you were a virgin but still knew what good sex is...u need deliverance. I cover you in tacha's body odor be healed sista

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by JamesBond008(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Bruno3000:
Gave her my expensive jacket to wear when she came visiting because of cold. Up till now I never see that lovely jacket. angry

This is funny...Jacket ?

But some ladies are really entitled to the whole world...

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Avast(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
don't really know why, I think its psychological. a guy that was quite good turned out to be a cheat. so I just dropped out of relationships.

Ehyaaaa, like an undergraduate that dropped out of university. Don't worry you will get better if you give yourself chance to. Good Sex is sweet
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Nice thread.

Everyone is programmed to do 'crazy' things for love especially when still innocent.

That's what makes relationships and marriages sweet.

It is when we (humans) become hardened through series of heartbreak and disappointments that we become suspicious of one another and cannot form genuine relationships.

One of the major reasons I support young love. No too much bad experience if any so that both parties can come to the marriage table with their innocence and best intentions.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by malawi14(m): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2019
In my own case I was residing in Benin asoro exactly,she came visiting from Madonna,when it was time for her to leave,I decided to see her off ,so I followed her to onitsha!she was heading to ojoto!dis lady now is my wife with a boy Nd a girl

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Akinh: 6:17am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
message me for help, have you heard of pastor Wilson?, That man he one of my ex student

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56