Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55793 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by sawdi: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Femiblacky:

I'm sorry

Na you be the guy?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Trimque2k1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
South African, why?
Na them!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by vikosima(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
hit the like button if you are also here to read comments

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Christmasdon(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
. Nna eh, how can a man not been good when it comes to the time ev flogging a girl on tha bed.? Still can't fix it.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
sorry a bit for going off topic, buh i wanted to know if you're a Nigerian or South African. All the same,am a Ghanaian also btw.
Honestly bra, gh stupidity is legendary. I watched your various TV stations on strong decoder and I can't believe my eyes.
1st, I noticed the illiteracy level is very high. Most of you can't even speak English language.
2ndly, I'm surprised by how you people still dupe yourselves to the extent of bringing the stupidity to TV stations (cults, pastors, witches, mobile money, money doublers etc) I find many of these things strange. It's like you people are still 30 years behind Nigeria in reality...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Trimque2k1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
chigoizie7:

She even carry that jacket go do love with another guy. And that guy used the same jacket do love with another girl. Bros if I tell you where that jacket dey now, you no go believe am
And u dey follow up with d jacket

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Delaw00:
Oh my oh my
sweet jesus!!!
Guys are the most confused set of beings ever
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Advancedman(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.

How do you know he wasn't good being a V

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OguntoyeKayode(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
ohk,nothing really just wanted to share the general similarities of South Africans and Ghanaians being straight outright about sexuality issues and personal feelings and opinions whilst the holier than thou Nigerians listen in awe buh deep down in action,they are worse off and more extremists and negatively practical with their daring thoughts. All the same,take care and continue sharing your thoughts without fear or favour. That's all what I wanted to say. Carry on.
Is like your kidneys are paining you, are you mad.... I know right from the onset that a Nigerian lady will never be so uncultured to have that kid of nasty experience (I gave him my virginity but he was not good in bed)... BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin
SirDelight:
Lol

We had a quarrel & I became so worried in the night that I couldn't sleep, so I ran down to her hostel to beg her. She was indoor & it was already late in the night. Meanwhile, there was a curfew that same day. I couldn't go back to my villa due to the fear of getting caught by the traditionalists. I knocked her door countless times & her response was, "if you get caught by the ritualists, na your own problem o". I became more fearful.
Las las, na inside one bush in front of her hostel I had to hide & sleep there overnight. It was indeed a terrible experience

grin grin grin
Jesu
This one got me cracking up

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Osobi32(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
I went to her village to look for her without an address..... Each time I remember that incident I feel really bad and stupid.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Arushe23: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmmmmmn.
I gave my girlfriend our NEPA BILL..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nicklaus619(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hotzone:
I have been crazily in love that I built house for my girl while I am yet to build a bungalow

Okokobioko your own nah proper mumu o, your ancestors too will be disappointed in this grin, which kind mumu luv be that one Kwanu shocked

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by GGirll: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
sorry for the outburst the other time. I was really disappointed

You don't want me here?

We don't want xenophobians here!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by TechExpert(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
attention seekers

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lookingfly: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
how did you know he wasn't good when you were just a virgin? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
TechExpert:
attention seekers
Is your brain faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need brain Support? dont worry call us, We gat you!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by dfrost: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
channelads:
Wore wet trousers to her house in a cold evening in Jos!!! grin

Jos fa? shocked You no freeze?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by kolade560: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
Try me your story will not remain the same......
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by channelads: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
dfrost:

Jos fa? shocked You no freeze?

Na love grin grin

Social media Promotions is an effective way to reach thousands of people with your business, That's what I do. Check siggy
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gave him my virginity cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Sharraaapppp there

But you sound like one of the holier than thou extremists he is talking about grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
lookingfly:
how did you know he wasn't good when you were just a virgin? grin
it was just painful after that it was lazy sex throughout the relationship to the point I got uninterested in sex

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Realstick941: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
ruggedtimi:
I sold my L.G led tv worth 130k for 70k to buy my girlfrnd blackberry curve of 40k. And i was coming back from ghana for holiday by road, the bus started burning. It was only the phone i picked and ran out from the bus.
dat made my day....very funny.atleast u go use the remaining 30k enta anoda bus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Delaw00(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
U don't mean it
Candycrushy:
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Delaw00(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
U don't mean it
Candycrushy:

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Okokobioko your own nah proper mumu o, your ancestors too will be disappointed in this grin, which kind mumu luv be that one Kwanu shocked

grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kaytixy: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
mine was kneeling and telling her i m sorry for doing nothing. i was in that position for a very long time that my younger almost caught me. sinc den, i swear say i no go mumu for any lady again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
GGirll:

lol. you sound pained who broke your hewrt

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
GGirll:

lol. you sound pained who broke your heart
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

See rant abeg untop naija, and you're on a naija forum, you see your life undecided

Eeyyah! So may I know the lesson learnt if you don't mind? Perhaps it'll be beneficial.

if you do mind, no problem. Sorry for what the guy did to you sha! grin

and sorry for laughing too. grin I can be really stupid and insensitive at times. Kindly bear with me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.