Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55800 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by wiseone28: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
i don't normally reply people after i make my comment buh i will try to reply your messege cos firstly,you're a lady and youvdon't have to pour out all these hate and misinformation out there. Now let me do some quick correction
Firstly,the illiteracy rate for Ghana as of 2015 was 79% and 58% for Nigeria. You can cross check.Education is 100% free from Nursery to Senior High School in Ghana.Although English is our official language, Two which is also taught anywhere in our schools is mostly preferred. The Twi you hear us speak is a local language that is spoken and understood by over 98% of Ghanaians despite our 49 written and spoken local languages.It binds us together. All our presidents and pastors,chiefs,speakers,media,etc use mostly Twi language to address the audience. Unlike Nigeria who have no unitary local language so pidgin english and Nigerian English being the language that binds you together which is sad buh I can't judge why

Secondly, Ghana is number 1 in Africa and number 23 in the world in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index.We even beat the UK and USA who are number 28 and 34.Nigeria is number 115th worldwide most free media.In Ghana, our digital satelite station platform is hardly regulated and free and open to all.You can even insult the president all day on your station and no one will even question you.We therefore warn and educate our citizens to avoid any scams anywhere so those voodoo adverts are not taken seriously.
She's somehow right..

Even the studio room looked poor cheesy

Too much poverty in Ghana but you will rush to Google for your stats.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nknate:
Kissed him in the lecture hall while friends and other students watch us till date I couldn't believe I did that Pooh ....love is actually blind
Good for you...
Your pápá will be so proud of you..

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by WizEmre(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
WriterX:
I hate opening a thread and just see people bashing other people's region or countries mehn that has got to be the most craziest thing I can imagine.

damn it people,you have an opportunity thanks to technology to cut across your community, your state, your country, your continent, your religion, your cultures ,your traditions and the only thing you can think of is how bad the others are.

this is really crazy but hey I guess we all have our highs, perhaps you guys get high on sht like this but it's really annoying.

I have been in online communities across the globe and I am just happy to be black and a Nigerian In there and when I meet up with other blacks and white I never fail to represent Africa in general, why can't you all just accept the fact that bad things happen everywhere and focus on the good part,why the consistent hate it makes no sense.

before your stand by your country, remember your continent, no tree makes a forest, if you say bad things against a fellow black man cos he ain't from your country remember most whites don't see that , what they see is an African and by virtue of that word, your negative remarks ends up affecting you too.
One Africa, never forget that.

The most underrated post of this thread. Well said bro. I pray that all Africans can come to realize that we are one people and the common enemy is our crazy leaders.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
I will just read comments.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Akanoaaa(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2019
SirDelight:
We had a quarrel & I became so worried in the night that I couldn't sleep, so I ran down to her hostel to beg her. She was indoor & it was already late in the night. Meanwhile, there was a curfew that same day. I couldn't go back to my villa due to the fear of getting caught by the traditionalists. I knocked her door countless times & her response was, "if you get caught by the ritualists, na your own problem o". I became more fearful.
Las las, na inside one bush in front of her hostel I had to hide & stay there overnight. It was indeed a terrible experience.

She later confessed that she also had a wakeful night,,,,that she kept whispering my name & there was no response

She lied, another guy was with her that night and it was me. Sorry for that horrible experience that night bro.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2019
GGirll:

Just like you sounded pained n useless after they broke your heart n pussy bitch!!!!!
I'm never pained

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2019
okokkk:
cry

I was asking this girl out then. I thought about how to please the girl, so, one evening I called her and asked about her favourite fruit. She said Coconut. Then, I was a hustler in the streets of Aba loading and offloading goods from trucks. For a child of my age, I was very rich. I could make up to N1, 500 a day.

The next day, I went out to hustle so as to get her Coconuts. To cut the story short. I made over N1,300 that day and spent all on Coconuts. I bought about 14 big Coconuts that day, packed them all in a big "Ghana must go bag" and set for her house.

When I got to her house, I called her, gave the Coconuts and whispered into her ears"If these ones finish, call me. I will make sure you don't lack Coconuts". She hugged me deeply and that was enough for me and for the day's numerous troubles.

Lol..."whenever you think of coconuts, think if okokkk"

(Coming to America reference)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by psychologygh: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2019
wiseone28:
She's somehow right..

Even the studio room looked poor cheesy

Too much poverty in Ghana but you will rush to Google for your stats.
come on,Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world with over 100 million extremely poor people which is more than India with a population of 1.2 billion people. Please don't talk about poverty to a Ghanaian who has the fastest growing economy in Africa when you're a Nigerian .You're exposing yourself.The thing is you can't even insult a governor or do a diss track against a governor in Nigeria publicly without getting arrested except on hardly traceable platforms like social media buh in Ghana you can insult a whole president all day at a radio station or TV station or in public and no one will harass you.I call that FREEDOM.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2019
dumo1:

What would your mum do if she found out that you cooked correct banga soup for one useless boy that is not your husband. That soup that takes almost the whole day to prepare

LOOL. I’ve never stopped thinking about it.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Judybash93:

Osheyyyy bangaleee
cheesy cheesy

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by wiseone28: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2019
psychologygh:
come on,Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world with over 100 million extremely poor people which is more than India with a population of 1.2 billion people. Please don't talk about poverty to a Ghanaian who has the fastest growing economy in Africa when you're a Nigerian .You're exposing yourself.The thing is you can't even insult a governor or do a diss track against a governor in Nigeria publicly without getting arrested except on hardly traceable platforms like social media buh in Ghana you can insult a whole president all day at a radio station or TV station or in public and no one will harass you.I call that FREEDOM.
I'm not saying there's no poverty here. but stop using white man stats..

With your small population you guys are still wretched.

What's the need of insulting your leaders when if you get opportunity to be there u will be worst than them.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Chukzy44:

Bros you no Sabi cook
Certified
No offense though
wink wink
No offense taken grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by notoriousbabe: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Going on social media to tell the whole world that I love dominique

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by psychologygh: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Keep fooling yourself.
100% literacy and you can't speak your official language fluently.
It's so disgraceful!
I watched the obtv, so called angel ob, Nana bullsheet money doublers etc. Funny enough, your pastors even give out lottery tickets numbers grin All these nonsense beats my imagination. What you have is not freedom of whatever, but abuse of technology and a show of stupidity of the highest order.
ok madam English woman.When Ghanaians start to speak English,you Nigerians will be the same ones screaming that,we are arrogant,we try to speak like the British and slaring our english, our english is the best in Africa buh you can't hear anything.If you want to know between Ghana and Nigeria, who speaks impeccable english, just listen to your fulani illiterate president and all other Nigerian presidents wrestling with English whilst all Ghanaian presidents,actors,pastors,leaders such as our current president Akuffo Addo, speak excellent and impeccable english flow with no breakage and errors.I can share YouTube videos of both of them speaking for you to judge.And about our juju advert,there's nothing like occultism of the youth,blood money rituals in Ghana taking front page news buh in Nigeria who claim to be holy on tv,cultism,ritual money,etc is killing thousands of your youths.You see the hypocrisy and stupidity.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

LOOL. I’ve never stopped thinking about it.
Don't worry ehn! You will meet a better guy that will eat your banga soup with correct eba/ pounded yam. .
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by notoriousbabe: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
that serves you right, shebi you were doing yanga to me when i was begging you to give it to me and let me be the one to open it for you, you said no, you went to give it to your tailor, now you see the difference of what you are missing. I am still available she to correct the mistake you made

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by notoriousbabe: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
South African, why?
him wan toast you be that. You better run away from him

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2019
dumo1:

No offense taken
Na man you be oya chop knukle cool
No worry bro's we dey the same boat

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by notoriousbabe: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...
it serves you right tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by notoriousbabe: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Kittex7:
I used to send half of my nysc Allowee in the name of yeye love. Still yet she still Ex me. �

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Chukzy44:

Na man you be oya chop knukle cool
No worry bro's we dey the same boat

grin grin Guy abeg no use laugh destroy me this night
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by notoriousbabe: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2019
okokkk:
cry

I was asking this girl out then. I thought about how to please the girl, so, one evening I called her and asked about her favourite fruit. She said Coconut. Then, I was a hustler in the streets of Aba loading and offloading goods from trucks. For a child of my age, I was very rich. I could make up to N1, 500 a day.

The next day, I went out to hustle so as to get her Coconuts. To cut the story short. I made over N1,300 that day and spent all on Coconuts. I bought about 14 big Coconuts that day, packed them all in a big "Ghana must go bag" and set for her house.

When I got to her house, I called her, gave the Coconuts and whispered into her ears"If these ones finish, call me. I will make sure you don't lack Coconuts". She hugged me deeply and that was enough for me and for the day's numerous troubles.
your own mumu na follow come grin grin

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by adrainuche(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Many things ...

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Gwagone: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
Fadalord�
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Breezysdesign: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Was madly in love with this girl, she manipulated me like hell, always threating with breakups I will beg like hell, there was a day she told me it was over, I begged entered a cab with her still begging her she threw away the phone I bought for her in the cab, mumu me picked up told her abeg keep it at least let me hear ur voice, followed her to the town she was staying, a distance worth about #200 naira paid for her and myself still begging, am wondering the taxi driver must av tot of me, went through harddons thread, that thread was a life saver, I mumu sha

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Of course na
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Gwagone: 12:38am On Oct 22, 2019
Destiblack:

Yes am more than capable, I mean my words.
See mouth

Beta double your hustle

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by oloworulz(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Introducing a girl I trusted so much to my friend, just to test her loyalty. My friend chop am like mad. She was not aware we knew eachother

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kulushkalash(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
are you the right man?

I can tell you that I am tho cool cool
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Fidelismaria: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Have never been a fool in love

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Oshlander: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2019
What can I say! I'm glad that I'm married now.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by morgana125(m): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Back then in sec school days, Couldn’t have sex with her cause I felt “sex” was a sin las las she left me n called me an impotenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49