Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55820 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by SpeciallyUnique(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2019
cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by donMIG(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Still doing it now

I'm in a relationship n I'm not cheating
Wit another fine caring girl all over me
My friends think wen I will realize it would have been too late

Spend my last cash on her

Don't get me wrong... This is all new to me even if this isn't my 10th relationship just one of those days wen u actually grow up

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Mojo0703(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Sold all my provisions in secondary school then for chicken change, just to give my babe money chai!!! All the times I was sending this girl card didn’t know she was sending it to her cousin who was fuxking her on the low, was going through his phone and came across her message the Mumu girl couldn’t even edit it she forwards the message to him just as I sent, imagine being played for a fool by your first love, love at a young age isn’t advisable it would only Bleep you up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Destiblack(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Gwagone:

See mouth

Beta double your hustle

bro my hustle tight pass as u think, I fit even employ u to hustle with me if u don't mind. have a nice time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Bizzysmitty(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2019
I spent my School fess on one useless babe dat year, i was so stupid and young.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Thegoodone13(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
how do u know that he was not good in bed? U have not done it before. You must compare two things before you know that one is better.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Gwagone: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Destiblack:

bro my hustle tight pass as u think, I fit even employ u to hustle with me if u don't mind. have a nice time.
Thumbs up
Lol
God bless our hustle and
Hustle must pay

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Destiblack(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Gwagone:
Thumbs up Lol God bless our hustle and Hustle must pay

Amen, u too correct man.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Bike from VI to Ikeja airport through Third Mainland Bridge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Trojan00(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
first cut is the deepest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Massdamm(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2019
chigoizie7:

She even carry that jacket go do love with another guy. And that guy used the same jacket do love with another girl. Bros if I tell you where that jacket dey now, you no go believe am

I'm not sure say u can make heaven see as u dy give the nigga bad memory..

lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Slimdada(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Destiblack:

Yes am more than capable, I mean my words.

AS A REAL GEE
You cant say you're More than capable
Because the only Mr capable I know is bankyw
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by getfemmy(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
@lilian contact me ASAP. getfemmy@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by LSJO(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Spent 3/4 of my savings just to flexx the geh oo...�
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Temptee101(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:

How did you ascertain he wasn't good in bed when you are yet to fvcck for the first time?

Keep lying
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Austineva(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Breezysdesign:
Was madly in love with this girl, she manipulated me like hell, always threating with breakups I will beg like hell, there was a day she told me it was over, I begged entered a cab with her still begging her she threw away the phone I bought for her in the cab, mumu me picked up told her abeg keep it at least let me hear ur voice, followed her to the town she was staying, a distance worth about #200 naira paid for her and myself still begging, am wondering the taxi driver must av tot of me, went through harddons thread, that thread was a life saver, I mumu sha
grin grin. Kpele
Temptee101:

How did you ascertain he wasn't good in bed when you are yet to have fvcck for the first time?

Keep lying
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Sharraaapppp there
You are stupid, he's damn right.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Austineva(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Overstayed till about 11pm with my ex in her mom's shop later than the 9.30/10pm that was my curfew time to return home. We lived in the same compound they on the 1st floor, we on the 2nd. Saw her to her door, we said our goodbyes and all. Me already knowing I had some serious explanations to give my military-esque dad, jejely went downstairs and purposely dipped myself in the gutter in front of my compound and happily went up to face my dad grin.. He shouted and ranted on whether I stayed in the gutter I "fell into" for one hour but I didn't care.. Went and washed myself up happily..
Never did tell her sha.. She's married now.. We were each others first love. We dated for 5yrs though & she was loyal but life happens.
grin grin. Love is crazy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Austineva(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2019
NigelCundy:
Right after NYSC, I had two job offers: one was completely unrelated to my career path but the salary was more, the other was in line with my knowledge, skills and abilities but the salary was barely half of what the first was.
After consulting with her, I decided to pick the first because I needed to have enough to take care of the both of us pending when she's able to get a job.
Two months later, through her dad's connection, she got an entry-level job at one of the IOCs in Lagos. A month into the job, babe started changing, then she broke the news that her parents said we can't be together because of reasons she wouldn't divulge. I let her go.
7 months later, I was advised to resign from my job because I couldn't bring in the numbers.

Folks, as of this moment, I am tearfully unemployed and depressed. I have vowed never to fall in love with any woman again.
women can be wicked! Eiya. Kpele

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by tiffanyfan(f): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
You are stupid, he's damn right.

Who is this frustrated rat....shift go front abegggi

Modified

I just saw ur moniker, shouldn't have replied you because you are one motherfucker with ur other monikers . Sorry sir, enjoy the rest of your day daddy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ashala(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmm, Omo my own na trekking oooo
On Sundays I will trek for miles to her church just to have a glimpse of her.
I can't dare come to her house during week days so Sunday was a perfect day for me and I will mumuuishly trek for hours under the sun to see her.
That time where I see money for transportation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Who is this frustrated rat....shift go front abegggi
Your fada there, bush rat!!!
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by tiffanyfan(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Your fada there, bush rat!!!

I said it, I know it's you. Pele go and soak garri with hypo to clean your toxic life.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:

Ah, how will virgin know how to distinguish between good and bad sex..abi have you been simulating the sex before the actual thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2019
chigoizie7:

She even carry that jacket go do love with another guy. And that guy used the same jacket do love with another girl. Bros if I tell you where that jacket dey now, you no go believe am

That jacket must have gone places.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Bruno3000(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2019
aro1:
that jacket don folo love go bro
Abi o. That's why we are polygamous in nature... cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by charleskl(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2019
If not for God, i wud hv died stupidly
damostrings01:

If not for God your love for her would have fail

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Realfrankie(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
how much? cos mine was dashing o

It was 20k she borrowed from me to complete her school fee. And she deliberately didn't want to gift me back lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by TruthProphet: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Sharraaapppp there

Your only response na sharap; but deep down you know he said the truth. Nigerians with our holier than thou attitude. Rubbish! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2019
I voted for Buhari because my gf told me to vote for him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by JamesBond008(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2019
cybriz82:
We made love like crazy love she slept over n i was feeling like top of d world.until she got married to another guy that same week.mehn e be like say make i enter ground cus i been cook for her that night n early morning.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Praktikals(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...
What man in his right mind will cheat on you with all the tangible assets I just saw on yur dp? Pls o, if you are still willing to mingle, I can fill his vacuum wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.