Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65097 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by jumpampass(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Eeya!!. Sorry bro. I can feel your pain. But you fall my hand for attending that wedding. Welcome to the club!!?���

7pages:
joblessness

there is this pretty Igbo chic I met years back, she's so down to earth and lovely. during my days in school she was there for me we dated for like 5years but after graduation her parent started pressurizing her about marriage because her younger sis is married with kids. her pressure was much that I was just running helter skelter without direction looking for jobs. after few months that all my luck couldn't pull through, her attitude change and she started ignoring my calls, sometimes she will hang off when I called. I knew something was wrong

after few months her friends that likes me then told me she's doing her traditional marriage soon, I couldn't believe my eyes I cried that day, I feel like killing myself but I move on

I attended her white wedding, she was shocked to see me, I told her to calm down. I wish her and her husband well and I left after the join together

I refuse to go into any relationship since then. relationship is not part of my plan now but how to get a job and be on my fit financially

I'm becoming helpless and hopeless but I so believed in this forum that I'll get my helper soon
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by femmyapson(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
flyca:

Lol. You completely took me off balance. Thanks for your complements o. kiss

I was waiting for typical NL responses like you don dey old o, shakara don end, shiloh 2050 blablabla, you know how you guys here do it. So I was equally charging up by asking you small small questions grin

I was 22 at the time I walked away from my ex. Hehehe I tried getting into other relationships after but they were not successful. The guys I liked, didn't like me (enough). The ones that liked me, I didn't like them (enough). cool But the older I grew, the more matured I became, the more understanding I got, and the more relaxed I became. Lol

By 28, I was working and seeing small money. My interest was diverted. I have never really been a social media person, only Nairaland and very very few times Facebook, maybe twice in a year. Lol. I started travelling, seeing the world. I started understanding more about life and relationships and marriage. As a bookie, I was also advancing academically and “career-rically” wink

Then luckily, when I was “not looking”, I found Mr Right! Hurraaaaay. grin Feb 2020 is the date. I wish I can share our pictures and things we have been able to achieve together, or the picture of my future mom-in-law and me eh. But no, lemme keep it. The thing is just shaaaking me cheesy

Do I regret leaving my ex - NO
He was a good guy but he would not have been able to protect me from his mom when wahala starts coming. His mom would have literally dictated how our lives run. Also thinking about it now, if I married him, I would have just settled in early with life, nothing big, just making babies and getting by. Lol

Really, I am happier now.
Thanks for asking for me for my story politely.

Cc: Luminouz, bro I sight you.
Wo hen hao a! cheesy
Are you guys still together. And are you still happy with the marriage. Lastly, any regrets yet?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by flyca: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2020
femmyapson:

Are you guys still together. And are you still happy with the marriage. Lastly, any regrets yet?
Wedding was postponed due to external reasons but yes, we are still together. And happily so. No regrets. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 21cents: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2020
phazotron:
Mine

She turned cold and I had no choice than to dump her

Even overheard her telling her friend a guy sent her voice note while on a call With her

Something that she would have told me str8 up before

It was majorly my fault because I couldn't give her all the attention she wanted

But she really did love me

Second issue was that she had a tendency to over react to little things

Me trying to ask after her welfare would become a war of words

After several complaints about her new behavior and no change from her in sight

I blocked her in January one fateful Tuesday morning no hello no explanation

I felt guilty for the way I ended things

I called her today to let her know why I did what I did but she no pick

I'm laughing at her because she go dey believe say na me lose

Woman too Much for outside make I come dey waste my time with person wey no wan cooperate

I will try again to contact her but if she like make she no pick na her cup of tea b DAT

Person wey no get university degree

I need to level up and upgrade not downgrade

#i no need liability
lol. my man. you're right- level up and leave these hoes that ain't worth it.

no degree!

ND1 but poor GP.

no skills.

no money making traits.

but she dey gimme attitude. I sometimes wonder what came over me dealing with such girls in the first place.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by LagBae(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Z
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Gentleman001: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
internationalman:

Thanks bro I have done it with my own phone ..

I will not hack her phone just yet though until I'm looking for excuses to break up
So after a year now, what’s up, are you guys still together?...lol
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by internationalman(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gentleman001:

So after a year now, what’s up, are you guys still together?...lol

I cant even remember my comment that warranted this your reply because it's over a year now

You can remind me so i can reply to your question
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Gentleman001: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
internationalman:

I cant even remember my comment that warranted this your reply because it's over a year now

You can remind me so i can reply to your question
You requested a guy to teach you the procedure to spin into your girlfriend’s WhatsApp..
The procedure worked as you tested it, but you said you won’t be using it as at that time until you ready to find excuses for breakout....
it sound funny to me. That’s why am been curious
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by internationalman(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gentleman001:

You requested a guy to teach you the procedure to spin into your girlfriend’s WhatsApp..
The procedure worked as you tested it, but you said you won’t be using it as at that time until you ready to find excuses for breakout....
it sound funny to me. That’s why am been curious

Laughs... She later turned out to be one of the best girl i have ever dated..

We are still waxing stronger and as such i haven't found ant reason or excuse to break up with her..

less i forget, i ended up hakching her WhatsApp up till now i haven't found anything incriminating
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by platodeen(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
i am a man. An i am not too bad for a man.

i found myself putting marriage talks b4 her, but mistook it for an opportunity to dominate me and do whatever she feels like; afterall i am d one looking for a wife.

i left her but she kept thinking that i would come back. And started disturbing when i already made up my mind, eventhough i have no girl at the moment
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Gentleman001: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
internationalman:

Laughs... She later turned out to be one of the best girl i have ever dated..

We are still waxing stronger and as such i haven't found ant reason or excuse to break up with her..

less i forget, i ended up hakching her WhatsApp up till now i haven't found anything incriminating
Wow, that’s what I always tell people, there are still good girl.. hold her strong and take care of her. Her type is hard to find...
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by internationalman(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gentleman001:

Wow, that’s what I always tell people, there are still good girl.. hold her strong and take care of her. Her type is hard to find...

Yeah that's right

But she doesn't know the high esteem i hold her
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Akeem79(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2020
flyca:

Wedding was postponed due to external reasons but yes, we are still together. And happily so. No regrets. kiss

Shut the fvck up , these 1 wey Chinese men don debe tired shocked

You are claiming 33years now and still single,
Even though we knows 33 is a football age ,

Still together Happily like Cosy Orjiako and co until booom .....
You start writing the book of lamentation grin

破鞋
剩菜 cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by EcstasyCloud9: 1:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Latashia:
Asking for sex too much when I am not ready.I actually prefer sexual purity and remain a virgin till marriage.GOD BLESS ALL VIRGINS!

Lol amen, hi, how're you, went through your profile, saw we're kinda alike, I stay in Ogun State too smiley
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by ucee64(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gentlesniper:

Exactly same issue with mine, infact her parents despite their high level of education went ahead to force their daughter against marrying her choice cos I am a non catholic, so me after trying enough I gave up on them and forged ahead with my life, tho the Psycho effect made me detest anything ibo or catholic.
so because of ones attitude that's why detest a whole tribe..i can see you a military man no wonder senseless man
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Fumiex(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oga doesn't use perfume and spray. Claims he's focused on other things and i love when my man scent nice. Was a huge turn off for me. Had to call off d relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.