Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65094 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Onyi22(f): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dudu money got finished at d long run n I couldn't bear it...
I dumped his flat ass immediately I find out that he could no longer foot my bills, no time to waste

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Renderhelp(f): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2019

176 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by noisy45(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack tongue

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by oloriLFC(f): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
You people will carry topic from Facebook and post here. I have seen many topics here that has been debated over on Facebook and Twitter, when it has died down,one Mod will now copy and paste on Nairaland. Shior!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by pussyAvenger: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
Stinginess
Double dating.
Thank God I left him

He is still pained and single as duck

How u take no he's still single..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by TanyLoe(f): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Gonorrhoea...

Today
Lol
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by THEMODSARECRAZY: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
I prefered the single life cos I get to save more money

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by psychologist(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Communication!
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by null: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
waywardpikin:
She threatened to pour battery acid on me if I ever broke her heart. She said it with a sweet smile on her face. Na so I jakpa o. Four months relationship. Better to end it before it reaches one year. By that time na gun dem go wan use gun drag me down the aisle.

Where will she get battery acid from?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by themaestro08(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
A couple of blunders I made. Nevertheless the love she had for me wasn't genuine so breaking up was the best thing to do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
kolafolabi:
Are you married now?

How could a stingy guy be double dating?
Am just 23.I don't think i'm ready yet.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Skseries: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mine broke up with me because she didn't want me to break up with her, lol who does that

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by obinna58(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
You couldn't sex me everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
themaestro08:
A couple of blunders I made. Nevertheless the love she had for me wasn't genuine so breaking up was the best thing to do.
I feel pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by monichannel: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
My love for varieties undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Teeisaac(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
inadequate to fund d relationship budgets

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
obinna58:
You couldn't sex me everyday
WTF!

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by seancombs617: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
The girl na winsh,infact she no know say she be winsh� grin

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by iomoge2(f): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
pussyAvenger:

How u take no he's still single..
. How won’t I know. Lol.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kolafolabi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Latashia:
Am just 23.I don't think i'm ready yet.
Try keep your virginity and do not be tempted in anyway. God is your strength. Weldone!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by injuriam(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mine was because of Church denomination.
Am a Pentecostal and She's a Catholic. She said she can't leave her Church (Catholic) for another church, and I too can't leave mine for hers.
Infact the worst of it was when I was told that our Children will be brought up the Catholic way if I decide not to be attending my catholic.
Hence, I had to move on.

18 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by iomoge2(f): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
kolafolabi:

Are you married now?

How could a stingy guy be double dating?
. Cos he goes for babes that are financially ok.

But even if we have it all, we need to know our man can fend for us.
He is stingy n believes I do not need money.

His other victim was also working in a bank as I was. Lol

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Wantedmiller: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
My gal just chatted me up yesterday and told that it is Over......
let us just be friends........
Me: What is the problem?
I don't want to break your heart in future.
Still waiting if she will change her mind......

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
kolafolabi:

Try keep your virginity and do not be tempted in anyway. God is your strength. Weldone!
Thanks bro!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by bankulizer: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Renderhelp:
My stupidity.

I thought getting him jealous would make him love me more.

I was forming hot cake anytime we were together. I would receive fake calls and send myself love messages and flowers grin

Finally finally, he dumped me.... cry

I really loved him, I just wanted to spice up our relationship. STUPID MOVE
Awwwww, sorry about that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mr100Dollars: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
)She came to my house one day, and i noticed the smell of gold circle smell coming from her and before i suck your breast as a girl, I always use style to perceive the breast if anything like saliva smells around it, and i was right, another guy fvcked my girl. I thank god for my wisdom, na so i for dor suck another man spit. (Gay)

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kolafolabi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologist:
Communication!

Hmm! But what caused that? You could as well communicate so as not to lose contacts.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kolafolabi(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
. Cos he goes for babes that are financially ok.

But even if we have it all, we need to know our man can fend for us.
He is stingy n believes I do not need money.

His other victim was also working in a bank as I was. Lol

Such is life. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Ire o!
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by JamesBond008(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
LONEER:
mine ended cause the girl was too broke,
always hungry
always sick
and always broke

local man can can't

Hehehehehehehehehehehe...indeed, I feel local man's pains

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by THEMODSARECRAZY: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wantedmiller:
My gal just chatted me up yesterday and told that it is Over......

let us just be friends........

Me: What is the problem?

I don't want to break your heart in future.

Still waiting if she will change her mind......
keep waiting grin

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
You must call her every minute.. Even if you just spoke an hour ago, and you dont call, she gets annoyed...

Fvck you! And fvck all the needy attention seekers! Fvck y'all! Go fvcking get a life! And fvcking get busy!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Goddyj(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
I discovered that the Punamy has become so wide, so I needed no body to tell me that some dude with a larger cucumber is seriously pounding my baby cry cry

So I left with my tiny joystick sad

55 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.