Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65103 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by officialfestus(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Latashia:
Asking for sex too much when I am not ready.I actually prefer sexual purity and remain a virgin till marriage.GOD BLESS ALL VIRGINS!
story story... S t o r y

14 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Life0Life: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
The one I truly loved got engaged while we were still dating. Going through her phone and saw her pre-wedding pix, e no even pain me untill after a year that I felt it, she said she loved me too but she isn't getting younger hmmm....the last one was a single mother with her insecurity always picking my calls when she sees a female name, biko I had to quit , even after that she still swear for me, but why nah.... I still think she is possessed. I'm always scared of her sef. . This life sha

42 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Beosten(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
1. My first girl asked me to come and help her write exam in polytechnic Esaoke. I was a reknowned examination mercenary. I went there. Her school boyfriend he tried very hard to hide from me became known by me.

2. She got pregnant and aborted it without my consent. I was afraid because it almost claimed her life.

3. She wanted to be pregnant before going for nysc so that she would not lose me. She submitted herself for sex for months. She didn't get pregnant. Her mum was in support. Maybe a herbalist told them I have juju that prevents unwanted pregnancy. Out of nowhere, she accused me of using juju so that she won't get pregnant.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by flyca: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
My boyfriend's mum was too domineering. Whenever I went visiting, I noticed how she relates to her husband and her kids. My boyfriend couldn't resist her. He even submitted all his salary to her. I could not imagine her as my mum-in-law. I let him go 2009.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
i lose interest in people easily

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kobosmart(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
angry found out her mom was igbo yuk

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by TechExpert(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh! my God, You just reminded me

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Iphran6: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Gross infidelity from my ex girlfriend, she was cheating wit a supposed family fried but was not very smart about it, I discovered through her whatsapp messages where they were fixing another date for more knacks and that was the end, she apologized but I can't go back to egypt with her, forward I go...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Wantedmiller: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
THEMODSARECRAZY:
keep waiting grin

Baba..... I go wait oooo
I Love the gal so dearly
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by uncastableodd(f): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
She is not pretty ,she doesn't have character and she loves sex a lot .I have knack er in every place you can think of even in her father house backyard when her mum was in the sitting room.she dragged me yo the backyard and pulled down her pant and then she bent down and aske to enter and I did .

Since then,I japa .

Now ,I am married with a kid

47 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Guy was an unrepentant cheat,secondly we don't share the same way of life,we were too different..

10 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tell her b, she does a
Disobedient!
Can't wait for a new re...
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by uncastableodd(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Renderhelp:
My stupidity.

I thought getting him jealous would make him love me more.

I was forming hot cake anytime we were together. I would receive fake calls and send myself love messages and flowers grin

Finally finally, he dumped me.... cry

I really loved him, I just wanted to spice up our relationship. STUPID MOVE

Then you ended spicing up your disengagement

7 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Newboss(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
lilmax:
Got tired of wasting her time after 4 years

Correct guy.

You deserve BSc but you come dropout of the system.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by uncastableodd(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:
She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack tongue

Complimenting as in,the pussy is endowed with too much honey .
Lwmd

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Atlanticfire: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
She wanted sex every night. And hours of it.

I can not kill myself.
Just told her I was travelling abroad and zapped.

I need a girl that is ready for no sex relationship. There are many other things to do than pouring semen inside condom. Waste of money for condom and waste of semen

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by StarOnEarth(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
I was going through some hard time, tho she didn't know about it, but I wasn't getting that peace with her. It was like I was always trying to make her happy even though I was mentally down so I had to end it.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by brownbib(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lies
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by slimanyd: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
BUHARI
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by myked(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
i lose interest in people easily

My brotherrrrrr
OR
My sisterrrrrr

11 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
uncastableodd:
She is not pretty ,she doesn't have character and she loves sex a lot .I have knack er in every place you can think of even in her father house backyard when her mum was in the sitting room.she dragged me yo the backyard and pulled down her pant and then she bent down and aske to enter and I did .

Since then,I japa .

Now ,I am married with a kid
What has the "I'm married with a kid" got to do with anything? She's not pretty but you chyked her.

18 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by ikevictor: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
She told me to join Jehovas witness or...

I chose the or...

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by franchasng: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
LONEER:
mine ended cause the girl was too broke,
always hungry
always sick
and always broke

local man can can't
Very nice decision, every lady should be self sufficient, whatever comes from your boyfriend should be appreciated as a plus not an entitlement grin

45 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided

I have always met girls that are beautiful and broke.. no have provided for me.. very rare

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by melodygenius(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
We drifted apart.
are you two continents

18 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by uncastableodd(f): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What has the "I'm married with a kid" got to do with anything? She's not pretty but you chyked her.

Haba I needed pussy then she came my way on a very cold day like that .So,should I reject her offer
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

I have always met girls that are beautiful and broke.. no have provided for me.. very rare
How can a broke provide for you? Are u handicapped that u looking to b provided for?

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mine was even engagement ,he finally yielded to his parents wish of not marrying my tribe.

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Zombiekiller010: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
She has pride, forming foreign while she is local

7 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
I Wonder how being in a relationship will look like

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
uncastableodd:

Haba I needed pussy then she came my way on a very cold day like that .So,should I reject her offer
I hear ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.