Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65895 Views)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fryzi:
Mine was infidelity. I gave in my all in the relationship. A serial 'cheetah' and a liar. she even aborted for a guy twice while I was away. I discovered and she begged and I forgave her. I loved her and didn't want her out but she wouldn't stay put. The last straw was when she slept with a guy she claimed was her brother's bestie. I was heartbroken but I had to man up and move on. Later heard the guy dumped her cos she was fvcking her manager. LovePeddler she was/is

When is her birthday? Is she a Gemini?

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by flexindino(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Simplep:
Being on a low,no clubbing and parties,no show off i just love a simple and low key life but the exact opposite was his case.

wow, dis my kyna pozin....how can I get to know you
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Tboy1419: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Onyi22:
Dudu money got finished at d long run n I couldn't bear it...
I dumped his flat ass immediately I find out that he could no longer foot my bills, no time to waste
. No man can date a dirty pig like you, I know you are lying but continue am listening. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Tboy1419: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided
. Is like You were programed to tell lies, Continue am listening.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
objovic:

whatapp web, you can download it from Google play store and install, then open it and go to Whatsapp web, you see a bar code, on your phone, collect her phone, open her whatapp, go to settings, open Whatsapp web, this will display camera like when you want to scan a bar code when you're connecting to Xender for the first time, then scan the barcode on your WhatsApp web with it, Everytime she's online, you can always read her message through the WhatsApp web. just be careful not to open her unread messages before her, so she won't notice.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tboy1419:
. Is like You were programed to tell lies, Continue am listening.
I don't get
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
flexindino:

wow, dis my kyna pozin....how can I get to know you
lol not available.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by tot(f): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Naija guys go become whatsapp hacker by hook or crook tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Angelacruz:
It wont do u any good
Thanks
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by anayolity: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Guest007:
It was so fuckingggg long ago that I don't even remember, I remember it took a while to get over it but I think it was an insult to my ego more than my heart... I got played like a fool... It's safe to say I'm less of a fool thanks to him kiss

Shit happens....We all got played at one point in our lives!!

how long have you been single??
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nuelyoyo(m): 3:33am On Oct 26, 2019
sykeng:

Busy body
Look at this internet fool, you are the busy body here for involving yourself in a talk that doesn't concern you. If you have issues with what she posted, you are free to reply her. The person I quoted already gave her response.
You think because you hide behind a keypad, you can throw insults anyhow on the internet. Anumpama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Olawrites: 3:33am On Oct 26, 2019
condemn:

Na children of today nor know the secret of the elderly. Normally, if you win marry, you must tie your wife spiritually or else she go Bleep for outside. Kings, Oba, Politicians and pastors tie their wives.

If you done see girl when you won marry, tie her spiritually to yourself for life otherwise, she go Bleep for outside. God nor fit satisfy woman, na man won come satisfy her?

Have done this too
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Rozayonome: 5:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Mine was he was always nagging about everything and I'm a type of person that is quick to apologize just so peace can reign then I realized the relationship wasn't healthy for me. In timaya voice *this life I can't kill myself oo*

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by hstar: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2019
kikelomojessy:
Wow!

When I tot I was done reading page 5, next page came up. Relationship comment is quite interesting.

Sanyonara!!!
Kike, o ma fine gan o, o ma rewa o, o de wunmi o, se a le become friends?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by hstar: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2019
flyca:

Lol. You completely took me off balance. Thanks for your complements o. kiss

I was waiting for typical NL responses like you don dey old o, shakara don end, shiloh 2050 blablabla, you know how you guys here do it. So I was equally charging up by asking you small small questions grin

I was 22 at the time I walked away from my ex. Hehehe I tried getting into other relationships after but they were not successful. The guys I liked, didn't like me (enough). The ones that liked me, I didn't like them (enough). cool But the older I grew, the more matured I became, the more understanding I got, and the more relaxed I became. Lol

By 28, I was working and seeing small money. My interest was diverted. I have never really been a social media person, only Nairaland and very very few times Facebook, maybe twice in a year. Lol. I started travelling, seeing the world. I started understanding more about life and relationships and marriage. As a bookie, I was also advancing academically and “career-rically” wink

Then luckily, when I was “not looking”, I found Mr Right! Hurraaaaay. grin Feb 2020 is the date. I wish I can share our pictures and things we have been able to achieve together, or the picture of my future mom-in-law and me eh. But no, lemme keep it. The thing is just shaaaking me cheesy

Do I regret leaving my ex - NO
He was a good guy but he would not have been able to protect me from his mom when wahala starts coming. His mom would have literally dictated how our lives run. Also thinking about it now, if I married him, I would have just settled in early with life, nothing big, just making babies and getting by. Lol

Really, I am happier now.
Thanks for asking for me for my story politely.

Cc: Luminouz, bro I sight you.
Wo hen hao a! cheesy

Fantastic story and adventure, u think all nairalanders are the same, d story I deduced from your write up is: when the time is right, things would always be in place, couple with the fact that one must always do the right thing as well.

Thanks for sharing, lesson learnt, and I'm happy for you, may Almighty God bless your home and d generality of your family, may He bless your Union and give you everlasting joy, and moreso, He should bless you with children that would be more better than Cristiano ronaldo and Lionel messi, I mean children that you will always be proud of, Amen. The reason for all these prayers
Is because I'm happy for you. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kikelomojessy(f): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2019
hstar:

Kike, o ma fine gan o, o ma rewa o, o de wunmi o, se a le become friends?

I'm not Yoruba
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by dunsin125: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2019
djoe21:

It's cool. Please continue. Just wanted you guys to know that I was a witness to how it started grin
Ladies ain't the same, we still have the friendly. Btw, I was surprised when she said OK, I thought she was going to ignore him or abuse him.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Limitless72(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
there is no way I can have a girlfriend without hacking into her social media account to uncover her secrets.
this was a girl I trusted with my whole heart, she is an undergraduate, I paid her school fees of 50k, gave her monthly upkeep, made sure she is financially okay even tho I'm a student too, what made me have the money to spend on her was because of my skills which fetched me money on while on campus.
can u believe I hacked into her Facebook account, checked her inbox and found out this girl has been traveling to Lagos to meet her sugar Daddy which bought her a laptop she once lied to me that it's her Aunty that gave her, she spent the weekend with the man who happens to be a Custom officer.
I also saw her chatting with a guy in my school and the guy was asking her out and she told him she's single, but the guy told her he's been seeing her with me but she said he shouldn't worry that me and her we have nothing in common that we are just platonic friends with no strings attached.
so bro after I almost died of high blood pressure that night.
later on I left her, got a new girlfriend and still hacked into her inbox and saw her sharing her nudes with numerous guys.
I wonder why she never deleted them.
now I don't trust this hoes again.
the nudes are still on my phone, waiting for the day I'll expose it to her face.
bro these girls are hoes and there is no way I can date a girl without accessing her WhatsApp or Facebook account
sunkoye chukazu femeto tobby20

Brother abeg help me.....
You no go die young..
weytin be the name of the app
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by dunsin125: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2019
themmy07:

My nigga my nigga...u r not alone bro
We gather de this table.......
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Izublingz64: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

Let me give u my mail so u can forward the name of the app? Or the link to download it?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by luminouz(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

When someone calls you @emboldened, you should check yourself and reflect on it, you shouldn't take that as an insult.
Funny you didn't see the part where she slapped him. What do you call such a girl?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
tot:
Naija guys go become whatsapp hacker by hook or crook tongue

Lmaoooo
I've counted like 1M people asking for directions on how to hack WhatsApp.

I'm expecting more 'she is a hoe' thread in the coming days.

Should be very interesting. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by youngds: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
kolafolabi:

Are you married now?

How could a stingy guy be double dating?

grin grin grin Mad oo! Are not allowed to double date again grin grin
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by ezanafe(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jobio1:
Mine the guy tells his mother everything, he can’t even buy boxers for himself without telling his mom,he is very stingy, he is kind of a sadest he loves to control me and when I stated having small change he became jealous of me he sees me as a competitor,when I was suffering them this guy never helped me.church zero for him.#AY
Lol
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by tot(f): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

It's sooo funny honestly.

I join you to wait for those threads.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by hstar: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
kikelomojessy:

I'm not Yoruba
So sorry about that, I think u are a Yoruba o, but your name sounds Yoruba nah.
Kike, I.e to pamper or to take care of
Henceforth, kikelomo, baby is to be taken good care of, and I can also take care of you o in my own best possible way
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by hstar: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
kikelomojessy:

I'm not Yoruba
But that doesn't mean we can't be friends nah, can I DM you please
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by weareok(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
objovic:

whatapp web, you can download it from Google play store and install, then open it and go to Whatsapp web, you see a bar code, on your phone, collect her phone, open her whatapp, go to settings, open Whatsapp web, this will display camera like when you want to scan a bar code when you're connecting to Xender for the first time, then scan the barcode on your WhatsApp web with it, Everytime she's online, you can always read her message through the WhatsApp web. just be careful not to open her unread messages before her, so she won't notice.
I saw many whatsapp web app.. How does the one u used look like and the size
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
tot:

It's sooo funny honestly.

I join you to wait for those threads.

I join you guys too o.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by tot(f): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
BlizzydoDo:

I join you guys too o.

grin
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 7pages(m): 4:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Yes I am... What about you?

I'm from Ekiti state and you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Men And Boobs / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.