Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

A Cry For Help I Lost Everything - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help I Lost Everything (8336 Views)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by saucecode(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
sisisioge:

grin angry angry

Oga troublemaker... No let anything stick o. See how easily the matter got resolved grin
I sha go love to eat you up one day
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
saucecode:

I sha go love to eat you up one day

Dont lose your grace donkey! Now stay outta my mention!
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by saucecode(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
sisisioge:

Dont lose your grace donkey! Now stay outta my mention!
Stay sexy my black beauty kiss
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Octopusssy(f): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Here comes the sugar mommy hunting piece of trash sniffing on my used tampons as usual.
Now, Im gonna give you a second of my Saturday time. When exactly did you ever leave whatever hole you were? cheesy

If you spend half the time you have spent mentioning me around Nld on posting for woman all over the www,Im sure by now you must have gotten a response. Mr Onaniyi Olaotu Olanipeku Jude. cheesy

Classless mofo. Better go concentrate on your converse with Yemisi and Ramotu free Ads.
Chai! Are you sure you are not one of the people who busted Invictus Obi?? shocked

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Octopusssy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
nams77:

Wow wow! I had really wanted to ignore you but then i saw the post at the bottom and saw that you are truly deluded and mad. Raving mad!!!
Firstly, i am igbo. Nams77 is derived from my name Nnamdi.
Secondly i reside in Delta state, warri to be precise. (Check my threads)
Thirdly,i am no economist. I am an environmental scientist grin

I use to think you were knowledgeable but this right here, the sh*t you posted above just showed you are one bitter and Looney lady
I am not the guy you posted up there.
Keep on living your deluded life.

On the flip side, when has it become a crime to look for relationship on the internet. Are there not people who have met themselves online and gone on to live together happily.smh.
Really deluded being
Tah!! Nna leave story. Your digital footprints are as obvious as elephant tracks in a mud clearing, yet you are here denying. If I were you I will humbly keep silent.

8 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by yeyeosoronga: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:

Ifyalways you will experience this oh what you sow you will reap and when come for you to ask for help an obstacle will arise for you and you will not get the help you want

You know you're mad, and you have nobody to tell you right?
Did any of your great great forefathers put help in the hands of anybody here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

You know you're mad, and you have nobody to tell you right?
Did any of you great great forefathers put help in the hands of anybody here?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please you have to help me remain calm! I'm in a public place...I need to exercise some decorum grin grin grin grin angry grin angry

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by yeyeosoronga: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
sisisioge:

Wow! Sense no go kill you! Why didn't I think of the bolded? OP...see how God has vindicated you at last! Please forgive all my talks...just follow at bolded to resolve this matter. God be praised!

I think you're being sarcastic. But for anyone interested, it can be easily verified if OP was the one who gave the interview or not. It's just annoying that she is being impatient with strangers who owe her nothing.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I think you're being sarcastic. But for anyone interested, it can be easily verified if OP was the one who gave the interview or not. It's just annoying that she is being impatient with strangers who owe her nothing.

Baby girl, dont fall my hand by pretending you didn't see where this idea will take us eventually. Your ingenuity just solved the case. She needs not even return to the crash site or upload the done video. She only needs to wear same ensembles and send a picture. For good effect, she could open her browser with her username showing sef to further dispel any other doubt. And we can compare with TVC pictures online. This will solve the question of whether or not she was impersonating the victims. You did well maami....issue resolved.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Anonymous19: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Im safe in his hands. Always. smiley

Hello,
You might not recall who I am but I am a student whom you assisted in 2015. Thought it wise to give you a shout out in the light of people thinking you don't want to assist others.

Sent a pm on my former account to appreciate you but got no response.

Thank you for coming through for me. I will never forget your kindness. Thank you!!

14 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:

I mean we were outside discussing how we can move our belongings outside the building, while at the building collapsed
Nobody in the building the story made front page and I m correcting what anyone said about rescuing people
It is an official lie from lasema
Osheyy
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

No be only alternate handle, na alternate bucket. Idiot

The evil that should befall will be shifted to ur family in Jesus name..

◄ 1 Samuel 16:14
Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.

That evil spirit will come upon you and your family. No evil against me shall stand. Evry evil will befall you in Jesus name

I rebuke any curse u lay on me ..

You're rebuking curse and still cursing someone.
Shit don't work like that tho
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Motirayo2018(f): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
They are great and kind people here they are ready to help if they find out and see you truly need help, g.mama@ ifyalways she was to first to extend a helping hand to me, she is wonderful person ,cheerful giver I will forever be greteful to you ma and everyone that help me financially and with word of encourage. For the op try to post and evidence to show you are affected

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Mizwisdom(f): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
I smell scam
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Motirayo2018:
They are great and kind people here they are ready to help if they find out and see you truly need help, g.mama@ ifyalways she was to first to extend a helping hand to me, she is wonderful person ,cheerful giver I will forever be greteful to you ma and everyone that help me financially and with word of encourage. For the op try to post and evidence to show you are affected

Well I cannot download from my phone but I send a short video to someone I have his number on nairaland to help upload the video

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiUrtJKmBM

This should be on the front page so she gets the help she needs.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:
Good morning fam-lander
Please pardon my grammar as I am typing this post I'm weeping 24th October 2019 which was yesterday was a sad day for me and my family I got home around to 6 in the evening from my place of work
I entered my apartment I met my hubby already at home I dash in to the kitchen to cook not up to 15mins I heard my neighbors screamed from downstairs I came out to ask what happened one replied that part of the building at the back is crumbling I quickly went inside told my hubby what my neighbor said I checked another apartment on the same floor with me I was told I should come out I went back I asked my hubby to dress and let go outside of the building there we were the occupants of no 7 rufai street off makinde street ojuelegba surulere discussing how we need to move out fast from the building low and behold not up to 10mins the whole building at the back just fell like a pack of cards Thank God no one was inside we were there screaming ,crying looking for help to take our belongings
A lady staying 2 blocks away from us came out and was making calls she was actually calling lasema,
While my husband went to look for vehicle to carry our load lasema people has come they refused anyone to carry any thing from the building they came with there heavy vehicle we begged the lasema to allow us pick our belongings at least some items all pleads fell on deaf ears they used their equipment to destroy everything before our eyes
I and my family only came out with the cloth on our back
everything was inside the apartment
This guys did not allow us to come close to any of our belongings to savage
Please I'm soliciting for your help if you have any household items that you can bless me and my family with to start again I will appreciate

This is the video

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
FloraEC:

You're rebuking curse and still cursing someone.
Shit don't work like that tho

It works ma.. I'm not cursing her.. I'm only returning her curse back to her with a biblical verse... Her curse was returned to her.. Simple..

I don't curse people and I don't want anyone curse me too
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
baby124:

So you can read bible, quote bible and use bible to insult and curse? Every word of insult and evil you have done in your life will continue to manifest its repercussions in your life and for all your generations. 100x back to sender for those your useless and empty bible quotes.

U can't back to sender again bcox u r the sender and I have sent it back to u.. Enjoy ur curse ma

I can't be cursed

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
baby124:

You and all your family members including your mother are all bastards. Is this your alternate handle you thief? Evil will befall you and all your generations. Idiot

Ti ewure ba boju weyin, afi epe fun elepe

Elepe take ur epe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

This is the video

Well done...this indeed buttress what we all knew
already, that the building actually fell. Please help vindicate her of that impersonation allegation by uploading a pic of her wearing what she wore in the TVC news and holding something that shows her username on NL. Chai...we all have such trust issues so much so that a YouTube video is deemed as another public property that could be copied and pasted. May God help us all jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by IamR: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

This is the video

This is very laughable. I am not against whoever wants to help her, but this video did not put any credence to her story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by IamR: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
sisisioge:

Please help vindicate her of that impersonation allegation by uploading a pic of her wearing what she wore in the TVC news and holding something that shows her username on NL.
Anything short of this is not acceptable to me.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
IamR:

This is very laughable. I am not against whoever wants to help her, but this video did not put any credence to her story.

Hmmmm...right. It could just have been another public property claimed. I can pick a Beyonce video off YouTube and claim to be one of the dancers in the background. May God help us all.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...right. It could just have been another public property claimed. I can pick a Beyonce video off YouTube and claim to be one of the dancers in the background. May God help us all.

That is me there
My story was not adding up
Now I'm impersonating
If I wear the same cloth to take pix

I took the pix from youtube
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=IamR post=83489779]
Anything short of this is not acceptable to me.[/quote

I will not wear the cloth but I will hold it in my hand and take the pix,
If I wear the cloth you can still say I took someone picture from the YouTube and post

]
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:

That is me there
My story was not adding up
Now I'm impersonating
If I wear the same cloth to take pix

I took the pix from youtube

Actually, no one owes you anything o just in case you've forgotten. However, for those that might want to help you, why do you consider it too much of a burden to convince them? Take a picture wearing the same cloth with your NL ID visible. That could be done in minutes, pictures ain't that heavy...that's you convincing beyond reasonable doubt.

Again, may God Himself replenish your loss.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=Olasty post=83490359][/quote]

Please wear the cloth ma. Its just your cloth you know. It will greatly help that comparison. Mabinu.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by nwauwa(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
1kbabyshoes sells used household items and its coincidence that he is the person you have his number to send your videos to. My main question is, how did you live in the compound for over two years and not have any pictures of you inside the compound before it was demolished.my second question is why did your husband call bus when all your properties were demolished ?
Your story get big fat k-leg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=sisisioge post=83489944]

Hmmmm...right. It could just have been another public property claimed. I can pick a Beyonce video off YouTube and claim to be one of the dancers in the background. May God help us all.[/quot

I'm speechless
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by 1Sharon(f): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
ifyalways:

You mocked yourself with your lies, i pointed it out .
Im the last person to be blackmailed with Bible or God. You cannot blackmail me emotionally with the word of God or online epistles

No chance at all
Just so you missed it, i repeat, Your posts of this event happening to you does not ring true and is infact nonsense to me.
Accept and deal with it or not. I dont care.

cool Gurlllll
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by 1Sharon(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
nams77:

To answer you, i only registered one profile and that's the one bearing Jude. The other ones are certainly not me.
I am an adult and can do what so ever i please and owe no one any apologies. Last time i check, looking out for friendship/relationship online is not a crime. A lot of persons do so, even on nairaland.
If i choose to do so due to my busy nature at work, its my own choice.
EOD. As for dating scam? Nah! Dont do shit like that. I am comfortable with what i have and where i am

Bustedddd!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help My Husband's Addiction Is Really Killing Me. / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / The Best Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.