Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

A Cry For Help I Lost Everything - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help I Lost Everything (8392 Views)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by armyofone(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ifyalways, you won't kill somebody with laughter!!
grin grin
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by jakandeola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
ifyalways:

Sisi abeg consider him as your screen saver now cheesy
not for marriage dats d past now. am happily married now. I still want oge as a friend cos before we had our quarell I rily enjoy her friendship and she was always sweet to me.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
ifyalways:

Sisi abeg consider him as your screen saver now cheesy

Even my phone with the broken screen and all rejects the idea grin
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by saucecoder: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
1Sharon:

How??
See leave me wit talk abeg, sisisioge is on my mind angry
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by prettyangel10(f): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
So may I know y my post on this thread was deleted on Friday and why I was banned? For telling the op to stop quoting people and look elsewhere for help?
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Olasty:

I hope I'm able to convince you that I'm not a scammer

I asked you a question madam, I said what do you and your spouse do for a living? from there I would have asked if you have kids and their age range and gender so that I can send clothes and money. I don't understand the way you reason, are you expecting us not to verify your story? things didn't add up, your house was collapsing and you could only salvage your phones? besides, the house was marked for demolition already so we have to ask questions like "why didn't you pack knowing the risk?"

As your story has been verified you can post your account, those who want to help will help.

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by xenastar(f): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Please drop your account details. I'm so sorry you have to experience this, I hope you're somewhere safe

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 4:46am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=xenastar post=83521055]Please drop your account details. I'm so sorry you have to experience this, I hope you're somewhere safe
[/quotes

I will drop it
Thanks
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Sewasaunt(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
lilioj:
I notice Ifyalways 'always' on posts soliciting for funds and ready to label them scammers at the slightest reasons. Pls take it easy while there are lots of scammers out there, people who are actually in need are also out there. Let's not be quick to discredit anyone based on past experiences.
If you are not interested in helping or doubt their story why cant you leave them alone. You don't kick a man who is already down.
Note : If you come for me I won't respond. Just said my mind, I mean no disrespect.

Once she confirms the news as genuine she mobilizes funds and helps out in so many cases. Still saw one yesterday about a 4 year old girl needing surgery.
The way Nigeria is now, one needs to be sure before helping.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hunger wey dey land dey reset people's brain grin

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dear nairalander
Here is my account details
Olusanya Christy
Fidelity Bank
Account no:6557419736

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
I want to say thank you to Mr.Iroegbu Ikechukwu Patrick for assisting me with th sum of 20k I pray that God will preserve you and your household and he will enlarge your coast mighty in Jesus name
The tragedy waiting to happen in the remaining of year 2019 it is minus you and your household in Jesus name.Amen

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission / Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? / Importance Of Diapers To The Babies, Family & Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.