Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

A Cry For Help I Lost Everything - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help I Lost Everything (8398 Views)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Olasty:
Good morning fam-lander
Please pardon my grammar as I am typing this post I'm weeping 24th October 2019 which was yesterday was a sad day for me and my family I got home around to 6 in the evening from my place of work
I entered my apartment I met my hubby already at home I dash in to the kitchen to cook not up to 15mins I heard my neighbors screamed from downstairs I came out to ask what happened one replied that part of the building at the back is crumbling I quickly went inside told my hubby what my neighbor said I checked another apartment on the same floor with me I was told I should come out I went back I asked my hubby to dress and let go outside of the building there we were the occupants of no 7 rufai street off makinde street ojuelegba surulere discussing how we need to move out fast from the building low and behold not up to 10mins the whole building at the back just fell like a pack of cards Thank God no one was inside we were there screaming ,crying looking for help to take our belongings
A lady staying 2 blocks away from us came out and was making calls she was actually calling lasema,
While my husband went to look for vehicle to carry our load lasema people has come they refused anyone to carry any thing from the building they came with there heavy vehicle we begged the lasema to allow us pick our belongings at least some items all pleads fell on deaf ears they used their equipment to destroy everything before our eyes
I and my family only came out with the cloth on our back
everything was inside the apartment
This guys did not allow us to come close to any of our belongings to savage
Please I'm soliciting for your help if you have any household items that you can bless me and my family with to start again I will appreciate

Her pictures

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2019
FloraEC:

undecided
Lolzzz
Please stick to romance section

Thanks bruh.. I no i may av been wrong

AS for the op, I'm not saying she is saying the truth or not but baby124 bashing bashing is too much... Must we bash people because they came for help,

Just asked a question and the next thing was cursing her family and 10th generation not mine.

Imagine baby124 was just cursing her/his unknown generation

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by BatleFox: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Always talking trash

Nairalanders must know yyour sxuality.... which is Gay, hence your hatred for women
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

AS for the op, I'm not saying she is saying the truth or not but baby124 bashing bashing is too much... Must we bash people because they came for help,

Just asked a question and the next thing was cursing her family and 10th generation not mine.

undecided undecided

She didn't bash her
Your question wasn't just a question but an insult. Any question that starts with Don't be angry, no vex oo etc and ends with an insult, is a polite insult. You are wrong and at fault but what do I know.

Meanwhile the original owner of the thread is nowhere to be found

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by BatleFox: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Don't try to be nice its too late. You arew a bad person with traibl marks
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2019
FloraEC:

undecided undecided

She didn't bash her
Your question wasn't just a question but an insult. Any question that starts with Don't be angry, no vex oo etc and ends with an insult, is a polite insult. You are wrong and at fault but what do I know.

Meanwhile the original owner of the thread is nowhere to be found

I don talk say make she no vex before I ask question, I no curse her..

See madam e don do.. Go church

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Its not right for u to come online asking for these.u and ur husband hoth have family members dont u

I did not commit any crime asking for help I speak out you are complaining but if you hear that that the person that her house collapsed died you will be the first to say should have ask for help
If life is easy for you thank God for you other people don't have it like that

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Mizwisdom(f): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Olasty:

I did not commit any crime asking for help I speak out you are complaining but if you hear that that the person that her house collapsed died you will be the first to say should have ask for help
If life is easy for you thank God for you other people don't have it like that

What do you and your husband do for a living?
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What do you and your husband do for a living?

I think I'm able to convince you that I'm not a scammer
The above question I don't think is necessary

9 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I smell
scam

I hope I'm able to convince you that I'm not a scammer
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Who to believe. undecided
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by somehow: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
After all the attacks on her person.

Now that she has done all that they asked her to do

I hope all these investigators will gather and help her out.

Doing otherwise is totally an insult to your IDs.

You have mostly turned the minds of those who would have helped her from the start against her so please you all should take the space and help for prosperity sake.

@Poster

What exactly do you need help on now?

12 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by ahnie: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Weldone olasty......I can assure you now that,help would come your way.

Mr1kbabyshoes thanks for the aid-ups.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by ahnie: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
somehow:

You have mostly turned the minds of those who would have helped her from the start against her so please you all should take the space and help for prosperity sake.

@Poster

As in eeh....glad she has proven her innocence!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by ifyalways(f): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
somehow:

@Poster

If you have to wait for anyones opinion before helping anyone then you are a people pleaser, should hide your head in shame because thats the lowest level of cowardice. If you believe something, say it with your chest and stand by it. No one pays your bills.

No need to preach sef.You and your kind usually are out to find faults in other people's post, not to help. No be today i know una.. cheesy

i no send the OP go take pictures. I asked her straightforward questions which till now,she has no answers for. Her stories are disjointed and do not add up to me, I will say it with my chest till tomorrow.

You believe her story? its all good go ahead and help her. If i want to help someone im convinced is genuine i dont seek for peoples opinion or back out because someone said s/he dont believe it. This thread will not stop me from asking questions on another thread tomorrow.

Long story short, work with your convictions always and walk your talk now. Do it with your chest and quit hiding under "they said this and that" already. Its grossly pathetic and frankly laughable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by IamR: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
somehow:

@Poster

Were you stopped from helping her? You can as well go ahead and credit her account now. Them tie your hand ni?

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by ifyalways(f): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamR:

Were you stopped from helping her? You can as well go ahead and credit her now. Them tie your hand ni?
Cowards die a million times before their death. i had to scroll up the thread to check where anyone wrote that she should not be helped.

How can you believe something is real but you cannot speak up to defend it?
How can you want to help someone but withhold it because someone else said they dont believe the story?

Nothing Musa no go see for gate. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by ifyalways(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Anonymous19:

Hello,
You might not recall who I am but I am a student whom you assisted in 2015. Thought it wise to give you a shout out in the light of people thinking you don't want to assist others.

Sent a pm on my former account to appreciate you but got no response.

Thank you for coming through for me. I will never forget your kindness. Thank you!!
Hi anonymous. Thank you plenty.

Sorry about the PM thingy. I only read or send PMs to anyone after notifying them here on NLD but im glad to read that you are doing well.

Soon you'd be helping others too.. wink

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by somehow: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Make una no use my comment deviate o
we are watching.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
somehow:

we are watching.

Well done jare. Please help send the help she kept in your hands to her directly. Again, no one owes her anything. Help will be given at will not coerced.

1kBabyShoesNG:

Her pictures

You did well...she looks cute. May God reward your good deed.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by saucecoder: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
ifyalways:

If you have to wait for anyones opinion before helping anyone then you are a people pleaser, should hide your head in shame because thats the lowest level of cowardice. If you believe something, say it with your chest and stand by it. No one pays your bills.

No need to preach sef.You and your kind usually are out to find faults in other people's post, not to help. No be today i know una.. cheesy

i no send the OP go take pictures. I asked her straightforward questions which till now,she has no answers for. Her stories are disjointed and do not add up to me, I will say it with my chest till tomorrow.

You believe her story? its all good go ahead and help her. If i want to help someone im convinced is genuine i dont seek for peoples opinion or back out because someone said s/he dont believe it. This thread will not stop me from asking questions on another thread tomorrow.

Long story short, work with your convictions always and walk your talk now. Do it with your chest and quit hiding under "they said this and that" already. Its grossly pathetic and frankly laughable.
Rich woman, but Dem no mention your name before ni, why u con take am personal. cheesy
Just admit ur fvck up and move on as the big madam u claim to be

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
saucecoder:

Rich woman, but Dem no mention your name before ni, why u con take am personal. cheesy

Be quiet...trouble monger!

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
saucecoder:

Where did she fuckup??

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
nams77:

To answer you, i only registered one profile and that's the one bearing Jude. The other ones are certainly not me.
I am an adult and can do what so ever i please and owe no one any apologies. Last time i check, looking out for friendship/relationship online is not a crime. A lot of persons do so, even on nairaland.
If i choose to do so due to my busy nature at work, its my own choice.
EOD. As for dating scam? Nah! Dont do shit like that. I am comfortable with what i have and where i am

It's not you but why are the phone numbers the same??

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by jakandeola(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
sisisioge:

sisisoge pls I want to be ur friend no screen attach.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by saucecoder: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
sisisioge:

Leave me alone angry
I told you how I feel and u blew me off. Is it a crime to want you so bad?
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by saucecoder: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Where did she fuckup??
Discarding the baby with the bath water
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
somehow:

we are watching.
Big girl's blouse always watch while big girls do their thing. From time immemorial na so e be cheesy

Watch on . After watching, you'd ban or stop me from typing my mind on www. what a sunday joke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
jakandeola:
Sisi abeg consider him as your screen saver now cheesy
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
saucecoder:

Discarding the baby with the bath water

How??
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by fertilewomb: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

U can't back to sender again bcox u r the sender and I have sent it back to u.. Enjoy ur curse ma

I can't be cursed

Lol @" Enjoy your curse ma"

Nigerians no get joy
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by sisisioge: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
jakandeola:

Daniska!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? / Importance Of Diapers To The Babies, Family & Society / Thank God,I Am Now Mrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.