Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

(Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. (13393 Views)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / This Is How Confused The Modern Day Woman Is.. / “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2019
otherway:

Any lady is also free to cheat o.

Okay then.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Ryan03:
but it makes sense to send your wife packing if she cheats on you? Why didn't you consider the children and the nonsense broken home ish?

Not so fast, no, it goes both ways too.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Ryan03(f): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Not so fast, no, it goes both ways too.
hahahahaha....... Are you sure you are a Nigerian? Do you live in Nigeria? If your answer to the above is yes, then my brother, you are just being delusional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Amanda4life:

I pray God blesses you with my kind.

I will quietly treat your case.

In your next life when you see a woman you will take to your heels

IsI agboncha

Toks... This is your student shocked

These are the kinda women you want to promote to men?

Dude... You're a genius and I cosign your products... I now understand your threads better because I've never seen these women you claim to protect (with your sick threads) ... It's this uneducated bitter thing that's swearing for a man she never met grin

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Magnoliaa:

People can change their orientation and can conform to a certain way of living. "It's a mind thing" - like the OP is fond of saying.

It's beliefs like the OP's, yours and more that aid the behaviors of unfaithful men. They don't respect anybody.

Why is it okay to preach to a woman to stay with a cheating partner? Is it okay for her to cheat,
too? Anyone can cheat. People are naturally polygamous. So if you can expect of the woman faithfulness (which is contrary to her nature),
why can't you expect the same of a man?

I'd go as far as to say, people are A sexual and everything else is learnt behaviour lipsrsealed
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Kai you are beautiful

Chief kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by wrongnumber: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Magnoliaa:

So, you'll rather spread the mantra of accepting the status quo than imploring people to change their conditioning? Attitudes?

You call it a Mantra but i call it nature, no one can fight nature. Deal with it or continue to fight a lost course.

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by wrongnumber: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
otherway:

Any lady is also free to cheat o.

lol
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Magnoliaa:

sir, Jesus said Moses - not Him or his Papa. Permission doesn't make doing something the best God's will or desire. Because so many things were recorded in the Bible. So many things. Rape, incest. God gave people over. So, where are the verses on GOD DIRECTLY allowing divorce or polygamy.

So, right... Jesus said divorce should happen when infidelity set in. This is clear.

My questions to you:
1.Do you believe that verse and think couples should follow it?
2.Do you think that verse bounds only a woman to be faithful to her husband?

3. As a Christian, what do you think of:

Proverbs 5:15-23?
Hebrews 13:4?
1 Corinthians 7:1-4; 13:4-7?
1 Timothy 3:2-4?
Malachi 2:14-16?
1 Peter 3:7?

But Permission means it is not a sin. That is good enough.

Regarding your other questions, these threads of mine have answers to them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303658/does-god-permit-polygamy
https://www.nairaland.com/3384570/does-god-permit-woman-divorce
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:

I'd go as far as to say, people are A sexual and everything else is learnt behaviour lipsrsealed

lol. Likely. Very likely. If one go far back in human history and development, to the first time/'man' or men who learnt what the 'sexual organs' are for and how to use them.

wrongnumber:

You call it a Mantra but i call it nature, no one can fight nature. Deal with it or continue to fight a lost course.

BS. So, what'll you say about men who are faithful and monks and eunuchs?

2 Likes

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Toks2008:

Regarding your other questions, these threads of mine have answers to them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4303658/does-god-permit-polygamy
https://www.nairaland.com/3384570/does-god-permit-woman-divorce

Really? Permission means something is not a sin? Wow. So, please, tell why God wants to judge sinners for their wrongdoings and rejection of Christ then. After all, they are expressing their free will. God gave all the liberty to do whatever they please and choose whom to serve. Why will God not be letting everything all go then?

Romans 1:28 means God approve the bad acts of people right? All the times God was ALLOWING the Israelites go astray, to turn to other gods, and then entrapping by causing other nations to conquer and rule them - none of their actions were sin?
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Really? Permission means something is not a sin? Wow. So, please, tell why God wants to judge sinners for their wrongdoings and rejection of Christ then. After all, they are expressing their free will. God gave all the liberty to do whatever they please and choose whom to serve. Why will God not be letting everything all go then?

Romans 1:28 means God approve the bad acts of people right? All the times God was ALLOWING the Israelites go astray, to turn to other gods, and then entrapping by causing other nations to conquer and rule them - none of their actions were sin?

Can't believe you just argued the fact that PERMISSION IS NOT A SIN!

Are you for real? There are somethings you don't argue about.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Toks2008:

Can't believe you just argued the fact that PERMISSION IS NOT A SIN!

Are you for real? There are somethings you don't argue about.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What just happened here?? ?? Are you trying to spin this on me now? shocked

Who said, '
Toks2008:

' ?

And I said: God ALLOWING something doesn't mean that thing is right. It can be a sin, and yes, God can permit it. Remember we are/were talking about divorce. And whether it is right or not. And you quoted a verse from Matthew, where Jesus said Moses allowed people to divorce. Jesus said it wasn't so from the beginning. And neither was it God's intention.

I repeated the same thing.

God allowed it.

Doesn't mean it's good.

You should be giving yourself that piece of advice your wrote last — don't argue everything.

2 Likes

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Amanda4life: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Guest007:

So you are broke, uneducated and you can't live without your husband. You are definitely op's audience, I'm glad his bs reached one person.

Maybe advocate for family planning and education before marriage instead of the crap you are selling here grin grin grin

Onye ala
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Amanda4life:

Onye ala

No mind many ladies claiming levels on this thread...many of them are actually dating married men who they rely on for financial succour.

Even Linda ikeji and Toke wey dey form alpha females calm down laslas.

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What just happened here?? ?? Are you trying to spin this on me now? shocked

Who said, '' ?

And I said: God ALLOWING something doesn't mean that thing is right. It can be a sin, and yes, God can permit it. Remember we are/were talking about divorce. And whether it is right or not. And you quoted a verse from Matthew, where Jesus said Moses allowed people to divorce. Jesus said it wasn't so from the beginning. And neither was it God's intention.

I repeated the same thing.

God allowed it.

Doesn't mean it's good.

You should be giving yourself that piece of advice your wrote last — don't argue everything.

Omoyi jo ma yo ile aye mi lenu.

Believe what you want dearie. It's a free world.

Wey lalasticlala sef? thread wey don gather 8 pages without entering front page surely deserves more contributions.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Toks2008:

No mind many ladies claiming levels on this thread...many of them are actually dating married men who they rely on for financial succour.

Even Linda ikeji and Toke wey dey form alpha females calm down laslas.

Dignity is levels for you now... Like I said, I dey your back... I underestimated you, I believe you're not the enemy. I finally buy... More ink to your printer kiss
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Guest007:

Dignity is levels for you now... Like I said, I dey your back... I underestimated you, I believe you're not the enemy. I finally buy... More ink to your printer kiss

You know why I have stopped bothering myself with ladies who rant about a guy cheating? It is because they are the greatest set of hypocrites to ever grace this planet...expecially Many Naija babes.

A typical naija girl will not mind to be a side dish to rich guy but only the broke guys are meant to be monogamous.

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Omoyi jo ma yo ile aye mi lenu.

Believe what you want dearie. It's a free world.

Wey lalasticlala sef? thread wey don gather 8 pages without entering front page surely deserves more contributions.

mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
wrongnumber:

If a lady has the number of kids she can take care of why not?

Are single mothers committing suicide cos they have no husbands? Abeg talk another story. Many women are even breadwinners today taking care of the children and even the husband.

Toks made perfect sense with this piece. My mum told me If she looked at my father's behaviour she will not even give birth to me but she did and took care of us successfully and yes she is happy.

Is Linda ikeji, Genevive,iyvone jekede and their likes unhappy? I think ladies arguing this write up are dumb.

Bro biko leave them to their belief.

They are still fantasizing... when or if it dawns on them they will surely remember this thread and agree with me.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by PHOTSEE(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
IN AS MUCH AS I AM A GUY,I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF YOUR MOTIONS BRO. REMEMEBER THE SAYING, WHAT A MEN CAN DO A WOMEN CAN DO BETTER, EVEN UNDER YOUR NOSE. SO THEREFORE DON'T GO THERE, IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE,YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
PHOTSEE:
IN AS MUCH AS I AM A GUY,I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF YOUR MOTIONS BRO. REMEMEBER THE SAYING, WHAT A MEN CAN DO A WOMEN CAN DO BETTER, EVEN UNDER YOUR NOSE. SO THEREFORE DON'T GO THERE, IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE,YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Bro biko how does this comment of yours contradict the write up?
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by PHOTSEE(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
OK TOKS, YOU GOT NOTHINK TO LOOSE, YOU PROPERLY BE A COMPUTER WARRIOR WITHOUT A FACE, IF YOU WERE IN THE WESTERN WORLD.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Obilomatic: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
I want to apply, let's sit and talk ASAP.

AwkaetitiBabe:
Menopause is catching up. I need a sperm donor.

He has to be fair, tall and Ibo and more importantly, free from any disease. Apply within, no time to waste undecided
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Obilomatic:
I want to apply, let's sit and talk ASAP.

Lol. Was only trolling.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Obilomatic: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
I won't agree o, you must do or we will kill each other, lol, I'm dead serious o
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Was only trolling.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Obilomatic:
I won't agree o, you must do or we will kill each other, lol, I'm dead serious o
Lol. Pm me first.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Obilomatic: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
I don't know how to work this Nairaland, maybe you should send me your email if you can't sent your number, Instagram handle or something
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Pm me first.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Obilomatic:
I don't know how to work this Nairaland, maybe you should send me your email if you can't sent your number, Instagram handle or something
You can send your number and I'll call u.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Obilomatic: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2019

AwkaetitiBabe:
You can send your number and I'll call u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" / How To Disvirgin A Girl / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.