Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Sugar Mum (a story of love) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) (77051 Views)

Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
LoveToRead:

Thanks for your interest. You can get the PDF by sending N200 glo recharge pin number to lovetoread604@gmail.com

Really?

I think N200 is too meagre to charge for it undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Achonko: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please continue.............

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by hismerhill(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
I have been checking for update since. Mention us when an update is available

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by UltimateSpice: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Awesome05: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
I was thoughtful. Wait a minute, her mother once said that. I shrugged. 'I think your story will be more interesting,' I said. 'You just came from U.S.A. the land of great opportunities.'

She seemed to consider what I said. 'Will you tell me about yourself after I've told you my experience?'

I thought that was a fair deal. 'Sure. That will be alright.'

She told me how she went to America to study and her experiences at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I listened raptly to her story and it took her almost twenty minutes. By the time she finished, I knew fairly well about her, about her sister and more about her mother. I told her my story too, emphasing the period I met her mother and how I came to be working for her.

'I can see why mum has special interest in you,' she said.

I was surprised by that comment. 'What do you mean?'

She smiled. 'It's obvious, isn't it?'

I shook my head. 'I still don't get you.'
She finished the remaining juice in her cup. She also scooped more groundnuts into her mouth and stood up.

'You didn't answer my question, Steph,' I said.

She smiled. 'Maybe some other time. I'll like to get going.'

I didn't want to press her further. I stood up too.

The clock showed the time to be few minutes to seven. It was already getting to dusk.

'Thank you for your visit, Steph,' I said, smiling.

She moved towards the door. I decided to take the car key. 'Let me drive you home,' I offered.

She nodded. I got the key and we moved to the car. I drove out of the compound. We sat quietly in the car.

'How long will you be around in Nigeria?' I asked to break the silence.

'Maybe a month.'

'Good,' I said, not knowing what else to say.

She brought her phone and started playing music on it. I decided to let her be. After several minutes, I stopped the car few metres away from the Da Rochas' mansion.

'Thanks for the ride,' she said, holding my hand and squeezing it. 'Good night.'

'Good night,' I replied. 'My regards to everyone.'

She waved and moved to the gate. I watched her disappear inside. I then sighed and drove the car away.

As I drove home, I could not but think about Steph. Even in character, I had no doubt that Steph was just like her mother. As I neared my apartment, a call came in. It was Enny.

'Hello darling, where are you?' she asked.

'I'm on my way home. I went to drop somebody.' I could not tell her who that 'somebody' was.

'I'm already in your apartment', she said.

'Really? O ... okay, I'll soon be at home.'

My mind was busy. If Enny had met Steph in my flat, how would she feel? I had given Enny a spare key to the place, so she had unfettered access, thus she could enter the place even in my absence.

I drove inside the compound and locked the car. I then entered my flat. Enny was in the sitting-room, watching the television.

'Hello, darling,' I greeted.

'Hello, dear.' She was cool and it didn't take me long to see the reason. The well-wrapped package Steph gave me which she put on the table had been opened. I picked it up and examined what it contained. It was 18 carat gold Raymond Weil wrist watch. Wow!

'Who gave you that?' Enny asked, studying my face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Awesome05: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Awesome05: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by kweensheba: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Fascinating story.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Janet96(f): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by SolaRaphael: 3:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Hmn.....
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Awesome05: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
The air was ominous. 'Who gave you that?' Enny asked, studying my face.

A sigh escaped my mouth. I decided to tell her the whole truth.

'Steph, madam's daughter that just came back from abroad was here. I went to drop her. She brought the gift.'

Enny was silent but I knew her silence was pregnant with meaning.

Enny was with me till some minutes past night. She prepared dinner and we chatted in animated way. When she was going, I offered to drive her home too. It didn' take me long to be back to my apartment. I started getting the clothes I would wear to the office the following day ready. Around eleven p.m, I received a whatsapp message from Steph. They were her pictures. There were over five hundred pictures that she sent. Some were with her friends and some with her course mates. She took the pictures with different outfits, some even in bikinis. I found some of the pictures distasteful. There were selfies she took clad only in bra - different sexy bras with different colours.

I was getting worried. Why was Steph doing all these? Why?

In the office the following morning, I was in Mandy's office to print and make photocopies of the speech madam would give at a seminar that would be holding that same morning at Airport Hotel. Madam too soon came in, and I greeted her warmly.

'Let me have those papers when you're through,' she instructed.

'Yes, madam.'

When I completed the task, I took the papers to her office.

'Weldone, Alex. We'll leave for the venue by 9.30.'

'Alright, ma'am.'

'Sit down, Alex.'

That meant there was something important to talk about. I did as I was told.

'Is it true Steph was in your apartment last night?'

I was surprised she knew. 'Yes, yes, ma'am.'

She stared at me. 'What's going on between the two of you?'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Saturn101: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by SolaRaphael: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2020
I tried to mask my discomfiture by smiling.

'Nothing, madam. Absolutely nothing. She's a good conversationalist, that's all.'

She nodded. 'Don't play any games with my daughter, Alex. Don't try to play any game with her.'

'I can't do that ma'am,' I quickly explained. 'I even told her about Enny. I'm not that kind of person who flirts around. I actually see Steph like a sister.'

She stared at me and suddenly smiled. 'I trust you, Alex. Don't disappoint me.'

'I won't disappoint you, ma. I promise I will not.'

She smiled again. 'Now, arrange those papers and put them in the case we're taking out.'

'Okay, madam.'

Phew! So, madam had started suspecting something! Well, she had the right to suspect. So many young men these days always want to take advantage of the situation. One could not blame them.

There is this proverb that says make hays while the sun shines. Maybe they were right. But keeping decency pays a lot in the long run. Though it was not easy, I wanted to keep my decency and dignity.

I must say that it was difficul to overcome temptation. The flesh is weak, no doubt. I know that my not falling for temptation was not by my power, but by the power of almighty God.

I arranged the seminar papers in the briefcase she had indicated.

We soon left for the venue I could see that I was virtually playing many roles to madam: I was her P.A., her adviser, her family friend, and even her bodyguard!

I smiled to myself. The truth was I loved all my roles.

The programme started thirty minutes late. It was an event that attracted many key players in the petroleum industry. When it was time for madam to present her papers, titled 'The Perennial Challenges in Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry', she did it very well and received a standing ovation. I was proud she was my employer and boss.

On our way back to the office, in the car, she asked me how she fared during her presentation.

'You did perfectly well, madam. Your delivery was superb.'

'We did well, you mean,' she replied modestly. 'You're the one that wrote that speech.'

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by tonysunkan: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Good one.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by mamato(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is awesome! Keep it coming.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2020
mamato:
This is awesome! Keep it coming.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by UltimateSpice: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nice story
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Zamar: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Lovely
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by timstone(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2020
I can't wait to see more temptation coming ahead
from mother and daughter
I pray Alex will not fall

Love to read thank for this write up
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by rockyh(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
LoveToRead:

Thanks for your interest.

you are most welcomed
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 1:33am On Oct 07, 2020
On our way back to the office, in the car, she asked me how she fared during her presentation.

'You did perfectly well, madam. Your delivery was superb.'

'We did well, you mean,' she replied modestly. 'You're the one that wrote that speech.'

I only smiled to that, knowing that she was quite right.

The office was not far away and we soon got there. I assisted her to carry her bag to the office. Mandy soon came to meet me in the office.

'How was the show?' she asked.

I was confused. 'What show?'

'The show you and madam went for.'

I grinned. 'That wasn't a show. It was a seminar, and all went well.'

'It's still a show,' she insisted. 'I'm sure madam will show them what a brilliant speaker she is.'

I nodded and laughed shortly. 'I think you have a point there.'

'So, what did you bring from the place?'

I was beginning not to like the idea of Mandy asking for what I brought for her, but I kept a straight face.

'They served a buffet, but I can't bring any here,' I explained.

She smiled. 'Then, let me have my own buffet here.'

At that moment, the office assistant came to inform her that madam wanted to see her.

She was just trying to be friendly, but I felt relieved.

Later that evening, I decided on what to have for dinner. I was in the kitchen to see the foodstuffs remaining. I still had some plantains, so I decided to fry some with some eggs. I peeled off the back and cut them into slices. I was about to light the gas cooker when a car blared its horn long and hard at the gate.

I went to see who it was. When I opened the pedestrian side of the gate, I saw a jeep that looked like madam's own. I moved close to the driver's side.

'Hello, Alex.' Steph, smiling warmly, was behind the wheel.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by timstone(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Keep it coming love to read
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by timstone(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Keep it coming love to read

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.