Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Sugar Mum (a story of love) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) (75974 Views)

Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
I would quickly avert my look and shift my eyes to something else. After the meal, we had some wine. It was well after nine p.m by the time I stood up to go.

'Thank you, madam, for the privilege of knowing and mixing with your wonderful daughters,' I said. 'I must say this is a wonderful family. Steph, once again, welcome to your wonderful home. We'll be seeing again.'

'Thanks for your time, Alex,' Madam B said. 'See you tomorrow.'

I left the place. I was so full that I decided not to take any thing else that evening. The following morning, I dressed up for work a brown jacket on a cream colour shirt - no tie. I could have driven my new car to office since I already knew how to drive. However, I needed to renew my expired driving licence.

The Saturday of that week, I got a surprise call from Steph. Her sister must have given her my number. Talking about Sophia, the English lessons I was taking her had been suspended due to my busy schedule. It was not easy combining my work with the lessons.

Now, Steph was the one on the line.

'Alex, will you be chanced to accompany me out? I want to do some shopping.'

My mind raced. Me? Why should I be the one to accompany her?

'I've told mum, and she says no problem,' she went on.

I felt relieved. 'That will be no problem, Steph. It will be a pleasure.'

'Alright. We'll be in your house to pick you.'

'No problem. I'll be waiting.'

I got myself ready. I decided to wear a Chinos trouses and a designer t-shirt made by Armani. I also applied Christian Dior perfume. I must look good.

Mr. Taju drove the Lexus jeep inside the compound after eleven. I locked my apartment and went to the car.

'Hello, uncle Alex,' Sophia greeted.

'Morning, Sophia. How're you?'

'Cool.'

She and her sister were at the back seat. I opened the right front door and entered the car.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FrankAkowe: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
FrankAkowe:
Interesting update.

Thanks.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by donokoh(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
bia lovetoread come and finish what u have started.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
'Hi, Alex,' Steph said.

'Young lady, how're you?'

Steph and Sophia looked at each other and burst into laughter. I only smiled

Mr. Taju was first asked to drive to the Shoprite plaza at Ikeja. The items the girls bought were mind boggling. They were mainly ladies' accessories. From the plaza, we went to Allen Avenue. There, they bought many clothes and wears. We all tagged along as if we had known one another for years. Occasionally, Steph would cling to my hand. Sophia too kept saying 'Uncle Alex' as if I was her real uncle. From the way they were spending, it was obvious money was not a problem. They asked me to pick two pair of shoes that were my size. I declined but Steph insisted.

'Come on, Alex. How could we buy all these for ourselves without any for you? We're one.'

I gave in and chose two pairs of Bruno Magli shoes - one black, one ox-blood colour.

After the shopping, we went to Tantalizers and ate to our satisfaction.

I particularly took notice of the fact that Steph would not stop locking her eyes with mine. I pretended it was all coincidence. Not to be left out, I bought food for Mr. Taju, the driver. It was early evening when I got back to my apartment. I whisted to myself in bliss.

The following day was Sunday and I was in the church early for the first service. At the end of the service, I was at the exit of the church when I met the parish pastor.

'Good morning, sir,' I curtesied.

'Good morning.' I went past the man, but he called me back.

'Young man,' he said. 'I got a message from the Lord about you just now. The Lord says the level you're now is just a tip of the iceberg; that you're destined for a much higher level. However, you must be careful. The Lord says you should be careful about women and lusts. The Lord says woman will lift you up, but if care is not taken, woman will crash you irredeemably. Watch out.'

I thanked the man of God for the message and left for home. Later that afternoon, Enny came around. She did not stay for long. Her behiviour continued to give me some concern.

About five p.m., I had another visitor, this one unexpected. The bell of my apartment was buzzed. To my surprise, Steph was at the door.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 5:54am On Aug 27, 2020
dairykidd:
Nice update

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by donokoh(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
@LoveToread nice update. You try but you can do better by giving us more update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
'Hi, Alex,' Steph said.

'Young lady, how're you?'

Steph and Sophia looked at each other and burst into laughter. I only smiled

Mr. Taju was first asked to drive to the Shoprite plaza at Ikeja. The items the girls bought were mind boggling. They were mainly ladies' accessories. From the plaza, we went to Allen Avenue. There, they bought many clothes and wears. We all tagged along as if we had known one another for years. Occasionally, Steph would cling to my hand. Sophia too kept saying 'Uncle Alex' as if I was her real uncle. From the way they were spending, it was obvious money was not a problem. They asked me to pick two pair of shoes that were my size. I declined but Steph insisted.

'Come on, Alex. How could we buy all these for ourselves without any for you? We're one.'

I gave in and chose two pairs of Bruno Magli shoes - one black, one ox-blood colour.

After the shopping, we went to Tantalizers and ate to our satisfaction.

I particularly took notice of the fact that Steph would not stop locking her eyes with mine. I pretended it was all coincidence. Not to be left out, I bought food for Mr. Taju, the driver. It was early evening when I got back to my apartment. I whisted to myself in bliss.

The following day was Sunday and I was in the church early for the first service. At the end of the service, I was at the exit of the church when I met the parish pastor.

'Good morning, sir,' I curtesied.

'Good morning.' I went past the man, but he called me back.

'Young man,' he said. 'I got a message from the Lord about you just now. The Lord says the level you're now is just a tip of the iceberg; that you're destined for a much higher level. However, you must be careful. The Lord says you should be careful about women and lusts. The Lord says woman will lift you up, but if care is not taken, woman will crash you irredeemably. Watch out.'

I thanked the man of God for the message and left for home. Later that afternoon, Enny came around. She did not stay for long. Her behiviour continued to give me some concern.

About five p.m., I had another visitor, this one unexpected. The bell of my apartment was buzzed. To my surprise, Steph was at the door.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by SolaRaphael: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmn.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by kweensheba: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmn, interesting.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by UltimateSpice: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by ThrillPlus: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
UltimateSpice:
Nice work
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by mosdii(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bros, update the story na
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Jobig(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Don't mind him
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Mivici: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
+2348063863941 hit me up, I think this is going to be a nice Nollywood script

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by ThrillPlus: 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Zamar: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
'Steph?' I couldn't supress my surprise. 'What are you doing here? Where's Sophia?'

'Are you going to let me in, or are you gonna be interrogating me?' She smiled and corked her head to a side.

'Oh, please come in. Sorry about that. It's just that I was very surprised.' I opened the door wide for her to come in.

She came in and looked around the sitting-room. 'A nice cozy place you have here.'

I nodded. 'Thank you.'

She sat on a sofa. 'Taju came to drop me here. I told him not to wait as I would find my way home. How're you, Alex?'

'I'm fine. How about you?'

'I'm cool.'

'So what can I offer you?'

She smiled and shook her head. 'I'm okay.'

I sat opposite her and stared at the television. 'As my guest, I'm supposed to offer you something,' I enthused.

'The other time you came, you didn't even step out of the car.Do you want anything that I can get you?'

'No, Alex,' she insisted. 'No, thanks.'

'Alright.' I smiled and relaxed on the seat.

'Can I ask you a question?' she asked.

I could see her staring at me. ' 'Sure, you can ask anything.'

'Are you having an affair with my mum?'

I was astonished. Her question was shocking.

'How could you say that?'

'Answer the question, Alex.'

'No, no, no. She is my employer and boss. She's also my benefactor. She is my wonderful benefactor.'

Steph looked at me uncertainly. 'Are you sure that's the whole truth?

I chuckled. 'Sure, that's all to it.' She smiled and looked relaxed.

'But what made you to ask that?' I asked her. 'Why would you think there's an affair?'

'I know my mum. I can see something in her eyes when she looks at you. The way she talks about you, too. Are you really sure nothing is between you guys?'

'Oh, come on, Steph. There's nothing.'

'Okay.' She smiled. 'I just wanted to be sure.'

I sighed, wondering why she wanted to be sure.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Nadoson1(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2020
I can't stop reading this, it's keeping one on suspense

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 4:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Achonko: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Interesting story, but the suspense is making it look boring. How can I have access to the full story?
Na beg I dey beg o o.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Eje2019: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2020
the story don end�
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Waiting for more.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by iruoghene7(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Don't stop now. Keep it up please

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Steph opened her handbag and brought out a well-wrapped package. 'Here, take it.'

My eyes clouded. 'Sorry, what's that?'

She smiled again. 'It's a little something for you.'

I shook my head. 'I'm sorry, Steph.
I can't accept it.'

'Why not?' She looked genuinely surprised. 'Why can't you take it?'

'I ... I ...' What could I really say? I didn't want to exploit her. I was not that kind of person. I once said I would eat my cake and have it concerning Enny and madam B, but that was then. I had changed my mind. I didn't want to indulge in lusts or double dealing. I had relationship with Enny, and that was more that enough for me.

'What should I get you?' I asked again, standing up.

She shrugged. 'Anything.'

I went to the small refrigerator in the kitchen to get a pack of fruit juice and a bottle of roasted ground nuts. I put them in a small tray, added two glass cups and a saucer, and took them to the sitting-room.

She smiled up at me. I set the tray on a stool, opened the fruit pack and poured some inside the glass cups. I also poured some of the ground nuts inside the saucer. I lifted my glass cup and sipped some juice. She did the same.

'I'm already in relationship with a lady,' I said gently as I sat back on my seat.

Steph looked at me and burst into laughter. I was slightly embarrased. What was funny? Why was she laughing?

'Oh my God! Are you serious?'

'Yeah, I'm serious,' I asserted.

'You can't be. I don't believe it.'

'What's so hard to believe about it?'

'I've never seen a guy that rejects gift from a babe, all because he's in a relationship.'

I was silent. She came to sit by my side, looking at me with interest.

'I see you as a sister, Steph.'

She nodded. 'So, why's it difficult for a brother to accept a little gift from a sister?'

The sarcasm in her tone was biting.

She put the wrapped little gift on the centre table. I sighed.

'You're such an interesting character,' she said.

I chuckled again, but said nothing.

'Tell me about yourself,' she urged.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.