Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Sugar Mum (a story of love) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) (77059 Views)

Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Makavelli25: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
LoveToRead:

Thank you all for your interest.
Baba i dey gbadun you. Post update fast.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by DonMekino(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
how do I get the complete story? lemme read and move to the next thing
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
DonMekino:
how do I get the complete story? lemme read and move to the next thing

Thanks for your interest. It is available on Okadabooks for now.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by vortex2000: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2020
LoveToRead:

Thanks for your interest. It is available on Okadabooks for now.

which category in okadabooks
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by zubizareta(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
LoveToRead:
'But I knew you would pass the test,' she went on. 'Something in my mind said you would pass it.'

I sighed deeply. Many thoughts were whirling in my mind. I didn't know what to say. I remember The Lord's Prayers:

'...lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil ...'

Madam had almost led me into temptation. Chai! But then, I must thank God. What I had gained from her, and what I would still gain, surpass any lucre I could make from lusts.

Her voice interrupted my thoughts. 'My dear, I see you more as a son. You've been upright, hardworking and decent. Keep it up.'

I finally found my voice. 'Thank you, madam, I mean, mummy.'

She smiled and held my hand. 'In life, patience is always a virtue. Same with uprightness. I can assure you that if you continue as you're doing, there's still much more for you to gain. Trust in God, uphold virtues, and the rewards are inestimable.'

Wow. Madam was preaching homily. My supposed sugar mum was giving me exhortation. I could hardly believe my ears.

'Are you surprised to hear all these from me?' she asked, as if she was reading my mind.

I nodded vigorously. 'Yes, I am.'

'Don't be. Life is always full of surprises. What we should yearn for are pleasant surprises.'

I nodded again. It was a good experience I decided to take her action as a good and positive one. Somehow, I actually felt relieved. It was not my intention to sleep with older women for material gains, in the first place. I was therefore grateful to God and glad that events had turned this way.

Her phone rang again, and this time I handed it over to her. She was on the phone for several minutes.

'That was Steph, my first daughter,' she said after disconnecting the line. 'She said she would be coming home for a three-week vacation.'

I only nodded.

Later in the evening, she retired to her room with the king-size bed, while I also retired to mine. I must have been very tired, for I slept off as soon as I hit the pillow. I didn't wake up until few minutes to six the following morning.

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum_revised_edition/24398

Hello I made transfer to the Okada books acct to refill my wallet so I can purchase this book. however I can't proceed to confirm my payment. the site not responsive. also tried doing airtime transfer, still can't confirm. that's 400 in total debited me and I can't have my wallet refilled. no customer care contact to even contact. pls clarify this asap. thanks. this is my first time trying to patronise you writers and I get this kind of service.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Starberg(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
zubizareta:

Hello I made transfer to the Okada books acct to refill my wallet so I can purchase this book. however I can't proceed to confirm my payment. the site not responsive. also tried doing airtime transfer, still can't confirm. that's 400 in total debited me and I can't have my wallet refilled. no customer care contact to even contact. pls clarify this asap. thanks. this is my first time trying to patronise you writers and I get this kind of service.

I also tried same thing. Their mode of payment is poor. They have to make it easy like Jumia, if not writers won't be making money here.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by desertboom(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice story line
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2020
zubizareta:

Sorry about that. We writers have complained too and they promised to improve.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by zubizareta(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
LoveToRead:

Sorry about that. We writers have complained too and they promised to improve.

so what do I do to retrieve my money or atleast get the book I have paid for. actually paid 400 in total into their acct. 200 via airtime top up and 200 transfer. am actually more interested in getting this story. can you come in pls and help me with the complete story.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2020
zubizareta:

so what do I do to retrieve my money or atleast get the book I have paid for. actually paid 400 in total into their acct. 200 via airtime top up and 200 transfer. am actually more interested in getting this story. can you come in pls and help me with the complete story.

Thanks for your interest. Send me your email.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by zubizareta(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2020
LoveToRead:

Thanks. zubinasty@gmail.com
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by zubizareta(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
LoveToRead:

Hello, I have sent the mail. still hoping to hear from you. thanks
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Cboyflald(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
LoveToRead:

having same issue but mine is just 200 naira recharge card
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
zubizareta:

Hello, I have sent the mail. still hoping to hear from you. thanks

Check your mail.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cboyflald:

having same issue but mine is just 200 naira recharge card

Write your email.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Cboyflald(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
LoveToRead:

Write your email.
cboyflald@yahoo.com
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by zubizareta(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
LoveToRead:

Check your mail.
Seen. thanks
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Cboyflald(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
LoveToRead:

Write your email.

I av seen it. Thanks, also okadabook as credited my acct so I need ur own contact so I can forward recharge card to you 4 d one u sent me.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cboyflald:

I av seen it. Thanks, also okadabook as credited my acct so I need ur own contact so I can forward recharge card to you 4 d one u sent me.

Thanks for your interest. You can contact me at: lovetoread604@gmail.com or 08113703920 (glo).
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
My mind was racing. Was Mandy saying these out of envy, jealousy, or what?

'The apartment is not entirely free. It's free only for the first two years,' I put in. 'Well, it must be God. I believe it's God that is giving me mercy through her. So, you know about the apartment?'

'Of course, I know. Am I not her Personal Secretary? Was I not the one that wrote the estate agency address for you, yesterday?'

I nodded. Of course, she would know. I tried to change the topic.

'How long have you been working for madam?'
   'Five years,' she answered. 'I enjoy working for her. She's a nice woman.'

I sighed. It was obvious, wasn't it?

'So, when are you moving to your new apartment?' Mandy asked.

'Hmn, probably by this weekend.'

'I know the house.'

I looked surprised. 'You do?'

'Yes, the General Manager lives there. I knew it when we went for the naming ceremony of his last child.'

I nodded again. 'Oh, I see.'

'The house belongs to madam.'

Again, I nodded. 'She told me so.'

'She also has two other houses - all duplexes - in that estate.'

'Really? Madam tried o.'

'Her late husband did all the work she is enjoying today. It was the man that tried.'

I was full of thoughts. So, this Mandy could gossip like this.

'Well, it's her fortune, now.'

'The man really tried,' she went on. 'In Lagos alone, he has more than seven houses.'  'He also has houses in Ogun state, Abuja, London, Dubai, New York and Brasilia.'

My eyes popped out. 'Really? Wow!' That meant madam was richer than I had imagined.

'If you're hardworking, you will enjoy madam. So far, she's impressed with your performance. She told me so.'

I nodded without saying a word. What could I say?

'So, what did you bring for me from Abuja?' Mandy asked, another smile playing around her lips.

I wasn't expecting that. 'Hmn? You didn't tell me to bring something for you.' I replied jovially.

'Okay, now, I'm telling you.'

I sighed. 'Alright. Give me some thirty minutes. I'll give you something.'

'Seriously?'

'Yes.'

'Okay.' She stood up. 'I'll be expecting it.'

With that, she left the office.

I raked my brain, wondering about a little thing I could buy her. I finally decided on one little thing. I called the office assistant and asked him to buy two thousand naira worth of air time from MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo. I then asked the guy to give them to her.

Few minutes to four, I decided to close a bit earlier since I would still be going to the estate agency office to collect the key to my new apartment.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by kweensheba: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FrankAkowe: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
FrankAkowe:
Interesting

Thanks
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Zamar: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by donokoh(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
hummm. No update yet. come and finish what you have started o.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
I raked my brain, wondering about a little thing I could buy her. I finally decided on one little thing. I called the office assistant and asked him to buy two thousand naira worth of air time from MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo. I then asked the guy to give them to her.

Few minutes to four, I decided to close a bit earlier since I would still be going to the estate agency office to collect the key to my new apartment.

'You're lucky, man,' Mr. Bashorun, the head of the agency, said as soon as I entered his office.'

'Lucky? How?'

The man shook my hand. 'You're the first person madam would give a flat and will go ahead and furnish it. Just like that!

I was pleasantly surprised. So, madam did that? Marvelous. God bless her.

After getting the keys, I decided to go to the flat and see things for myself. Just as Mr. Bashorun had said, there were furniture in the sitting-room, bed and matrass in one of the bed-rooms; and cooking gas and some pots in the kitchen.

There were even about a dozen of plates and some cutleries there in the kitchen too.

Oh, what a wonderful woman Madam Bimpe was. I went down on my knees to thank God for bringing Madam B to my life.

I called Enny that we already had a home waiting for us, so we just had to start planning for our wedding. I was excited as I talked on the phone.

'God will bless this my madam o,' I went on. 'She really did wonderfully well.'

'Hmn,' Enny said. She was rather cool about it. I thought she should be happy for me.

'I would be moving there on Saturday,' I continued. 'It's also at Ketu.'  I went on to give her the address.

She lived off Demurin Road, so we were not too far from each other.

After I had disconnected the line, I was a bit unsettled by Enny's response. It was just too cool. This was not the vivacious Enny that I knew. Ever since Madam B came into my life, Enny's behavior had changed.

Couldn't she believe that I remained faithful to her? Of course, with all Enny had done for me in the past, I would very much want her to be part of my 'better life' now. She that had labored must reap the fruits, I reasoned.

But then, I shrugged it off.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by donokoh(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
LoveToRead:

'You're lucky, man,' Mr. Bashorun, the head of the agency, said as soon as I entered his office.'

'Lucky? How?'

The man shook my hand. 'You're the first person madam would give a flat and will go ahead and furnish it. Just like that!

I was pleasantly surprised. So, madam did that? Marvelous. God bless her.

After getting the keys, I decided to go to the flat and see things for myself. Just as Mr. Bashorun had said, there were furniture in the sitting-room, bed and matrass in one of the bed-rooms; and cooking gas and some pots in the kitchen.

There were even about a dozen of plates and some cutleries there in the kitchen too.

Oh, what a wonderful woman Madam Bimpe was. I went down on my knees to thank God for bringing Madam B to my life.

I called Enny that we already had a home waiting for us, so we just had to start planning for our wedding. I was excited as I talked on the phone.

'God will bless this my madam o,' I went on. 'She really did wonderfully well.'

'Hmn,' Enny said. She was rather cool about it. I thought she should be happy for me.

'I would be moving there on Saturday,' I continued. 'It's also at Ketu.'  I went on to give her the address.

She lived off Demurin Road, so we were not too far from each other.

After I had disconnected the line, I was a bit unsettled by Enny's response. It was just too cool. This was not the vivacious Enny that I knew. Ever since Madam B came into my life, Enny's behavior had changed.

Couldn't she believe that I remained faithful to her? Of course, with all Enny had done for me in the past, I would very much want her to be part of my 'better life' now. She that had labored must reap the fruits, I reasoned.

But then, I shrugged it off.

Thanks bro. We need more update for the week end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.