Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Who is chenzen? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is chenzen? (6657 Views)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Finally, Pictures Of CHENZEN Surfaces On Nairaland / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Stop crying and begging me to leave indirectly na.i haven't even talk my mind yet

You can stay forever, its a free world, but not near my dick please. I'm not gay like you and blinking001. Leave me out of your fuckry
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2019
Na wao.ur replys are melt and helpless. I can't make heaven for castrating batlefox like this
BatleFox:

You keep mistaking me for your busy body father. I'm not him please.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2019
Pained weakness
BatleFox:

You can stay forever, its a free world, but not near my dick please. I'm not gay like you and blinking001. Leave me out of your fuckry

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Everybody knows ur intelligence is not up to the size of a peanut but really are we on a bank platform or betting platform or social meeting platform? U seriously asking? ? Khia redcreme21 come watch his show o

And I want everyone including redcreme21 to know you are gay. And oh, keep mentioning my american like you will get her attention.

Some pin heads are so useless!
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Everybody knows ur intelligence is not up to the size of a peanut but really are we on a bank platform or betting platform or social meeting platform? U seriously asking? ? Khia redcreme21 come watch his show o
I quote " your Intelligence is not up to the size of a peanut " Blueair wetin smallcowhorn do you na. cheesy grin. Sha it seems you're being fair because I've always thought that the size of his intelligence is like that of a single Rice Grain.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Pained weakness

Gay man everywhere.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

I quote " your Intelligence is not up to the size of a peanut " Blueair wetin smallcowhorn do you na. cheesy grin. Sha it seems you're being fair because I've always thought that the size of his intelligence is like that of a single Rice Grain.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2019
Ur American? ? grin LOW ESTEEM. Yeehaw. .and my dear son..dont u think uve flung this gay accusation too much to be believed
BatleFox:

And I want everyone including redcreme21 to know you are gay. And oh, keep mentioning my american like you will get her attention.

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

You don't think this your gay bla bla bla is so dead on arrival? Cluelessness at its peak.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2019
Damn homophobic in nature grin.do u think u can be allowed to settle down in America like u hope khia will help u do? Cos America doesn't tolerate homophobic naturea
BatleFox:

Gay forever man

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Na wao.ur replys are melt and helpless. I can't make heaven for castrating batlefox like this

So you can stiick my dick up your ass by force abi. Not happening gay man.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2019
I tire.normal sense should know na
blinking001:

You don't think this your gay bla bla bla is so dead on arrival? Cluelessness at its peak.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Damn homophobic in nature grin.do u think u can be allowed to settle down in America like u hope khia will help u do? Cos America doesn't tolerate homophobic naturea

Ahhh, the cat is finally out of the bag. Jealosy kee you there

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2019
No sense spoken again
BatleFox:

So you can stiick my dick up your ass by force abi. Not happening gay man.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:

Can't you think of anything else all day but my prick?

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
No sense spoken again

I'm still not sleeping with you oooo

I'm not gay ooooooo!!

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Is that a gay joke or something? What did I miss
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

Gay forever man
Wait a minute. You just confessed to being gay. Wonders shall never end. cheesy grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Jealousy grin ? unlike u im financially capable of travelling to UK or us.which have done.oh by the can u deny u didn't nearly chop off a fellow nairalander head after yelling that u were working towards luring khia to lagos and the dude was spoiling ur work?feel free to deny..its not too late to draw up a screen shot..I know ur desperate type.typical early twenties igbo gigolo fuvck boy typing from a well perfumed tiny single room luring and hoping to lure a foreigner online to escape for "greener pasture'lol. Im damn sure uve bed different tribes females in ur street
BatleFox:

Ahhh, the cat is finally out of the bag. Jealosy kee you there
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

Wait a minute. You just confessed to being gay. Wonders shall never end. cheesy grin

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2019
Thank u for noticing o.khia denreledave blinking 001 redcreme21 batlefox greenmist fellow nairalanders come see confession o
blinking001:

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
...t

Sorry I didn't read. Jealousy kee you there.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Thank u for noticing o.khia denreledave blinking 001 redcreme21 batlefox greenmist fellow nairalanders come see confession o

Lol, Gay man everywhere.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Shattap. See how the person u keep dragging as 19 and not ur mate burst ur bubbles grin ode
BatleFox:

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Shattap. See how the person u keep dragging as 19 and not ur mate burst ur bubbles grin ode

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Keep consoling ur poverty stricken mind grin and u go dey wail nobody be ur mate. See what u are thinking and carrying
BatleFox:

Sorry I didn't read. Jealousy kee you there.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
The truth they say can never be hidden for forever. The owner of the following moniker has just confessed to being gay. Battlelizard.batlerat,smallcowhorn. If you know you know. grin grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Keep consoling ur poverty stricken mind grin and u go dey wail nobody be ur mate. See what u are thinking and carrying

See person wey wan save 10 years salary buy 2 bedroom falt becuase of give chicken and rice. Who is talking about poverty?

smh

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

The truth they say can never be hidden for forever. The owner of the following moniker has just confessed to being gay. Battlelizard.batlerat,smallcowhorn. If you know you know. grin grin

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=BlueAir post=83758852][/quote]

See defending of gay lover blinking001. Very loyal fello is our BlueAir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. / Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped / Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.