Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] (5429 Views)

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Drone20:
Boss Ilegend
Am having problem with my book cover to correspond with my doc file, it was Amazon that helped me with the hard cover, but am planning on doing my own cover of the book, I don't know what do you think, or can u pls help me with it sir I will really appreciate thanks sir
About the money pls boss show ur boy love, am in need of money at the moment for my school stuff sir thanst

I like your zest. Keep it up and don't give up. Sadly, I'm not on Nairaland to help or teach (referring to asking me to design your cover for you) — I'm only here to inspire and motivate. That is the best I can do. YouTube and Google has 99% all info for free.

About the money? You didn't make the list. If you had, I wouldn't hesitate in fulfilling it. Better luck, next time.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Lightway: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Done.

Next?

Not yet received

But still, thank you

I really meant it when I said I wanted wisdom and knowledge about business (publishing) even more than the money

Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Lightway:

Not yet received

But still, thank you

I really meant it when I said I wanted wisdom and knowledge about business (publishing) even more than the money

Thank you once again

YouTube and Google got you covered on that aspect. Later, recheck to see if it has arrived, else let me know.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice thread
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Lightway: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

YouTube and Google got you covered on that aspect. Later, recheck to see if it has arrived, else let me know.

Checked and received

Thank you
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by sparkle7: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

First Bank
Thanks sir.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2019
sparkle7:

Thanks sir.

Done.

Next?
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Drone20(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Your wasn't chosen.

Ok boss guess next time

Pls help me reaain this one

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Drone20(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drone20:

Ok boss guess next time

Pls help me reason this one
This is my book big stepper
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Done.

Next?
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Done.

Next?
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drone20:

Ok boss guess next time

Pls help me reaain this one

Your cover isn't professional. It will affect your clicks and sales. Look for a professional graphic designer and pay him to help out.

Don't judge a book by its cover, but trust me, people judge a book by its cover, except the book is written by a famous person or its the Bible or Quran.

Even though it isn't professional, it's better than never trying. You'll learn as you grow.

For the approve button to show, check the error messages and modify your cover size or book's margin to match with what Amazon wants for your number of pages.

If you're using Msword 2016, you'll have a "Save As PDF" option. Use it. Paperback is best saved and uploaded as PDF, not doc. While Kindle is best uploaded as ePub or doc.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Done.
Next?
Received,woah thanks alot boss...
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nat404:
Hello, how much would you sell the book in naira to me?

I'm not selling it on NL, but you can purchase it on Amazon. I'll upload it on the 1st of November.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
sparkle7:

Thanks sir. I am not a writer tho. The situation made me embrace it.

That's how I started, so keep it up. From typing to money and to financial freedom.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drone20:

Bosss man see my small work here oh
We're growing pls teach me more

After this book, watch some videos on keyword and improve on your keywords.

Keyword mastery = too much money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bozzyironlady:
Hello, Mr Ilegendd

I just got a new job, so need it to transport myself to work for this week.

Thanks in advance.
Miss. bozzylady.

You don already blow. You're the one who is supposed to bless us. #Smile.

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Jboyossai(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Drone20(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Boss ilengend pls, abeg bless ur boy
At all, at all na him bad pass...
Since morning nothing don touch man belle ohh..
Na far from home be my story ohh.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jboyossai:

Nice. Read through to see if you're on time. Sadly, you're not.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:
I'll prefer sending card because of bank charges, but choose the one you want.

Post your number with the name of your network or post your bank account with the name of your bank.

It was supposed to be 5 people, but my oga, Joe Cléf said I should choose 7, I have no choice than to obey, else I'll be sacked. Since it's 7, the money will be just 2k each.

1. sparkle7 (Done)
2. Dathypebruv (Done)
3. Tony142
4. Chapter1vs6 (Done)
5. Lightway (Done)
6. EvilPOTATO (Done)
7. BLUELemon (Done)

Waiting for your details. Please, claim your prize before 11.59 PM midnight. After 11:59 PM, it will enter voicemail. #Smile.

Apologies: I know it hurts when people request for something and you name didn't make the list.

I have been hurt several times in such a situation and I know how those who showed interest, but weren't picked will feel.

Please, forgive me for not picking you — it's not intentional. In life, we can't be picked in everything even if we needed the thing the most and that is the sad truth. Luckily, your luck will shiny bigger in other areas of life. Thank you for your understanding.

For those going into book publishing business, you'll never regret as long as you master keyword research.

Sorry for the delay sir, I was having an exams(calculus) and my phone been off B4, that why i was not online for sometime, below is my details sir

Fedility bank, 672

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tony142:

Sorry for the delay sir, I was having an exams(calculus) and my phone been off B4, that why i was not online for sometime, below is my details sir

Fedility 66729

Done.

dy / dx. Haha.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Done.

dy / dx. Haha.

Lol, is like u Sabi am Wella oo cheesy
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drone20:

Access bank
OGRAH JOKEVWE

Delta boy spotted #wink
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tony142:

Lol, is like u Sabi am Wella oo cheesy

I was diehard mathematician, but gave up after university to focus on health, sex, dating, and money.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tony142:

Delta boy spotted #wink

Modify his details.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

I was diehard mathematician, but gave up after university to focus on health, sex, dating, and money.

Nice one, I know say u gave up when u realize say Las Las school na scam cheesy
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Nat404: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

I'm not selling it on NL, but you can purchase it on Amazon. I'll upload it on the 1st of November.
Sell it to here. Logging on to Amazon is a waste of time and resources.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Jboyossai(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Modify his details.

Sir, i have not yet received the bank alert, or is it network issue embarassed
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tony142:

Sir, i have not yet received the bank alert, or is it network issue embarassed

The money has left my account to yours already. If you don't get it before 10 PM, let me know.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

The money has left account to yours already. If you don't get it before 10 PM, let me know.

Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. / VIDEO: South Africa Slay Queen Tw£rk Unclothed For Nigerian Guys / Ugly Babes And The Most Beautiful Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.