Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] (5658 Views)

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

You don already blow. You're the one who is supposed to bless us. #Smile.
Bro, we're all millionaire online.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm trying my best to FORCE the truth deep inside the throats of most Nigerian youths that they shouldn't worry about money or school — they should worry about having no skill.

50 years from now, only those with skills will survive while those without skill, but degree will be depressed or beggars.

So, it's better to be wise NOW and take the bold step.

Step 1: Buy a computer
Step 2: Learn a digital skill
Step 3: Make money with your digital products
Step 4: Rinse and repeat
Thought I am at the first step 1just today I made the payment 20k but it has battery issue,I am recall your advice when you sent me that give away once again thanks a lot really grateful.
Of course if I will need any money will be a better battery to the system.

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Thought I am at the first step 1just today I made the payment 20k but it has battery issue,I am recall your advice when you sent me that give away once again thanks a lot really grateful.

Repeat, please.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

The money has left my account to yours already. If you don't get it before 10 PM, let me know.

Sir I have not still see it embarassed
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tony142:

Sir I have not still see it embarassed

It seems GTB is still romancing your money.

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

It seems GTB is still romancing your money.

Lol, KK
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tony142:

Lol, KK

When it comes, carefully check to see if your money is pregnant. I'm beginning to distrust GTB. Are they holding our money to pay back Innoson?
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

When it comes, carefully check to see if your money is pregnant. I'm beginning to distrust GTB. Are they holding our money to pay back Innoson?

Lol
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Repeat, please.
After your giveaway of 5000k and this advice I saw this thread
www.nairaland.com/5230877/mint-uk-used-convertible-touchscreen/1?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpZe086LsnPLo4U#83390943
and I went ahead to source for additional 15k to purchase that system above initially I am planning to like obtain a second hand phone of less than 10k,but when I saw ur advice and the bailout I feel I need to take the right step.I made the payment of that system above yesterday 20k And it was delivered to a someone that a friend link me with in lagos,The only issue is it has battery issue and I have to change another one and to transport it down to my destination, which I don't have the money right now.I use my entire money in that account to purchase the system but I believe I will in subsequent time to come. Of course if I will need any money was to fulfill this my wish.I am with the payment prove in case you need it.once againThanks a lot for the giveaway.

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

After your giveaway of 5000k and this advice I saw this thread
www.nairaland.com/5230877/mint-uk-used-convertible-touchscreen/1?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpZe086LsnPLo4U#83390943
and I went ahead to source for additional 15k to purchase that system above initially I am planning to like obtain a second hand phone of less than 10k,but when I saw ur advice and the bailout I feel I need to take the right step.I made the payment of that system above yesterday 20k And it was delivered to a someone that a friend link me with in lagos,The only issue is it has battery issue and I have to change another one and to transport it down to my destination, which I don't have the money right now.I use my entire money in that account to purchase the system but I believe I will in subsequent time to come. Of course if I will need any money was to fulfill this my wish.I am with the payment prove in case you need it.once againThanks a lot for the giveaway.

Oh, now I get it. If only you had come earlier. Better luck, next time. Keep it up, anyway. Those who suffer the most make more money and impact more lives when they break through. Your suffering today will be captivating motivational speeches and wealth tomorrow. 100% guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by LaCremy: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2019
sparkle7:

Well sir, to be frank, your post here have always served as a motivation to me on my kindle journey.
Anytime I want to give up on it or whenever I see my empty dashboard stretching blank each day, I come over to Nairaland, search for ILegend on the Nairaland search bar, locate your profile and read up just one of your numerous threads.
It serves as my daily motivational dose like it was prescribed for me by a non-existent Doctor.
And the cool thing is, you always never disappoint on dishing out well-spiced words from your ever full barn of wisdom and inspirational writings.
I am not in a hurry to read all your threads.
I saved them for later to take whenever I feel depressed, at least I know that one day my struggles will pay off.
You mentioned something about low content books before on another thread. Well, I watched up a few videos on it and I can say that I really want to try it.
I now know how to make the design(I use CorelDraw well) as instructed by a YouTuber am following. Sir, that lady is crushing it over there no doubt.
I plan to start out soon on that part as I don't see anything really hard about it. The initial research might be hard tho, but I believe I can do it.
Now some of the problems I do encounter is the electricity factor. I can't remember the last time we had a stable electricity and my laptop drains like Lucozade. I party solved that one by making use of our school I.C.T center.
My first time going there I realized that the place is usually choked up with people who are also on the same mission that I am(charging).
So if you don't have an extension to connect, then it is as good as you didn't bother to come.
Early birds get to plug in on the few working sockets.
I had to freelance for some people to get up a sum of N1700 to buy an extension.
I was so proud of myself walking out of the seller's shop with the extension neatly compressed In my old school bag.
I walked into the I.C.T center with smiles and all.
Little did I know that my Village People were using my picture to fan corn during their meetings.
Immediately I plugged in my freshly unpacked extension, it blew like a bazooka. Smells of burnt wire filled the whole place and everyone was visibly afraid thinking that there have been a fire outbreak.
Some guys were already pulling out their devices and making for the door.
I didn't know whether to apologize on behalf of my quack extension or to cry for the money so wasted.
I packed up camp and called it a day.
I would have taken the extension back to the seller but I was so angry, disappointed and weak to do it.
Even if I did, heaven knows that he will never change it.
Those guys lack knowledge of customer service/satisfaction.
The next issue is that of subscription. I do wake up at night almost every day to do night downloads, thanks to Airtel's N25 for 250mb.
I do recharge N200 and use it up the same night in downloading some important videos which I use in learning not only digital skills but also programming and all those coding stuff.
I do this almost every day provided that I have at least a battery percentage of 40 and above.
And it is telling on me so badly that my friends confessed I was getting thinner than before.
I guess we all need that 8hours of sleep.
Nature can't be cheated.
School didn't help matters either. I will have to wake up by 7 to prepare for 8 o'clock class.
I recently managed to get access to the school wifi and I must say that I am highly disappointed.
I couldn't even open an HTML webpage with that wifi! Even a text file of 20kb I wanted to download took ages to even start.
Only heaven knows the speed of that wifi. It is virtually useless.
But the most annoying part is that the staff there do use the wifi to stream YouTube seamlessly without hangs and all.
They must have tushed their wifi up and left close to nothing for the students.
Worst of all, they also timed the snaily wifi for just 60hours.
That is roughly 3 days. So the question is, what can one do within so little a time frame?
For the record, it is 60 hours for the 2 freaking semesters!
Next time you get the login detail is on the next level. I am currently on 200l.
Although I heard from someone that you can buy unlimited access to the wifi for one month after which you will have to renew your subscription.
So I planned to get that one. It is pretty much better and possibly faster than the other.
So I would use the 2k for the first month, then the subsequent month.
So the data issue is where I need the 2k which you're staked.
Alternatively, I can recharge N100 per day whenever I want to do my night downloads. I promise to use it well.
So I would be grateful if you can consider this writeup I spun up in response to your post.
Pardon my drifts, just wanted to portray at best the state of things.

This your story rings a bell, just the way I was struggling before oluwa picked my call.

Seems like you are in MOUAU, right?

Send a message on WhatsApp number 081-24-90-85-50 let me help you with data.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Oh, now I get it. If only you had come earlier. Better luck, next time. Keep it up, anyway. Those who suffer the most make more money and impact more lives when they break through. Your suffering today will be captivating motivational speeches and wealth tomorrow. 100% guaranteed.
Thanks boss I am grateful enough more blessing...
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Thanks boss
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by nauto15: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
I will come back to comment
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by sparkle7: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
LaCremy:

This your story rings a bell, just the way I was struggling before oluwa picked my call.

Seems like you are in MOUAU, right?

Send a message on WhatsApp number 081-24-90-85-50 let me help you with data.

All the best!
I am the one ma.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by 11thGoldTREE: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Hello my pen friend
I came on this section and saw your post. I always smile whenever I see "To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]" but you have stopped using the phrase. I wonder why.

2k, 5k or 15k is alot of money to give out. Very few people have the charitable heart of parting with a gift without a caveat. I would have lied to get just 1k from you but it's good to be honest ...
Bros HELP ME!!! HELP ME!! HELP ME!.. HUNGER WANN BREAK MY NECK

it's not easy to ask for help anywhere because they will think you are a CAREER BEGGER. I hope you are in a good mood while reading this.
MAY hunger depart from you. MAY happiness not depart from you
lol tf is this.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Teekzel(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Bro, I need this too. But how reliable is it apart from the battery issue.
I want it delivered to my location is the seller a trusted one.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2019
Teekzel:

Bro, I need this too. But how reliable is it apart from the battery issue.
I want it delivered to my location is the seller a trusted one.
Sure but he lives in lagos only of you live in Lagos,A friend of mine that I know in Kaduna, link me to someone he knows in lagos.I directed him to the guy his name is Ikechukz he's in this nairaland.
Or just scroll down i posted the link to the thread.U can connect with him,but you have to buy a battery for the system the one inside is faulty.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Teekzel(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ok,Thanks. I have spoken with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / I Gave Her Instant Karma / (Graphic) See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Sleeping With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.