Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (79013 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
peepydelano:
You are having a very good lady as your wife,count yourself very lucky.Why not fast forward your white wedding and have free access, and its not a big deal if she turns out not to be a virgin,appreciate the fact that she's God fearing. Respect her Godly wish and wait for the abundant blessings that follows,she is blessed amongst women

The bolded will shatter the home,it wont be today but trust me the marriage won't exceed 5years.Tell him the truth from the onset,do not rob me into marriage.And mind you nothing like good woman,she choose the part of hers to show you.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
You both live in the same house since the traditional marriage and no action? Wow wow wow. As in she doesn't get turned on by seeing you up close? Hmmmmm wonderment.

Simply go do the white wedde

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by BornToSucced(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Singing.........

Am married to Jesus satan leaves me alone �

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Martinez39(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dollarseeker:
pls respect your wife's decision abeg. I know it is not right for her to do that anyways because traditional marriage has been done...maybe its how she understands it...even me to I also strongly believe in white wedding officiated in the church, but not to the extent of not having sex with my wife after traditional marriage... but for me, I will still permit her decision not to have sex...100% in support. Oga relax she is now ur wife, just do the white wedding and have her...no issue here...just relax ur mind and hold ursef. But what I won't like is after all this and it is discovered that she is not a virgin, that would b a different case. Pls respect her decision, she deserves that respect...to stay a virgin is not easy and I believe she has told God that she will only brk it after her white wedding, so just respect her and God pls. Na you get her so have patience no rush.

I Just pray she is truly a virgin sha.
Hell no. What his wife believes won't change the fact that traditional wedding is a formal wedding and they are now husband and wife. He paid the bride price and he has waited until after the wedding. He must have what belongs to him.

His only hope is to stop playing love and enforce no sex, no white wedding. If she refuses, he kicks her out ASAP. If she accepts and he finds out that she is not a virgin, she lied and she should be kicked out. The other problem is how he will get his bride price back.

Igwegeorgiano, no shaking. Stand your ground and boldly demand what is yours. Don't be afraid or hesitant to let her go if she refuses to play ball. She is either hiding something from you and wants to reveal it in a bait and switch format or she is shit testing you to see what you can do. Either way, what she thinks or is planning is her business. All I know is that you must claim what belongs to you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You both live in the same house since the traditional marriage and no action? Wow wow wow. As in she doesn't get turned on by seeing you up close? Hmmmmm wonderment.

Simply go do the white wedde

Martinez39:
@igwegeorgiano

Listen to my sound advice. Don't let the amount you've spent as the bride price (an investment) stop you from doing the right thing. It's better to do away with a nasty spouse and lose the bride price than to continue and endure a bad marriage. There is no sound reason for her not to have sex with you. Traditional wedding is wedding.

Some men are really cool with anything. When I'm planning to have two kids and at least a male child before marriage, a man lives under the same roof with the woman he legally married and consumation of the marriage is yet to happen. shocked

Everyone here is talking about virginity and not fertility. She may even be a virgin and deep down knows she is not fertile. Over 1000 Nigerian girls(teenagers) suffer from ovarian cyst yearly and most times treatment causes damage to their reproductive system. That's just one disease and there are others.

Marrying in a church can prevent divorce when the male partner wants it immediately on grounds of fertility of the Female. I think a judge will not grant such divorce until the marriage has broken down irretrievably.

From a legal point of view, marrying in a church which is registered under the law as a valid place of celebration of marriage means that the couples contracted statutory marriage ( under the marriage ACT). This means if the marriage has not broken down irretrievably and you intend to divorce her on grounds of infertility the court may not grant a decree nicee. If the man proceeds to dissolve the marriage without a grant by the court , she can sue him for bigamy. It may take up to 5 years before you begin to abuse her and make the marriage break down irretrievably.

An average religious bigot is likely to believe that if she adheres to such extreme religious doctrines (abstinence from sex until a church wedding) her infertility may be cured.

I know my reason is abstract but it must not be ruled out.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Martinez39(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
@igwegeorgiano

Listen to my sound advice. Don't let the amount you've spent as the bride price (an investment) stop you from doing the right thing. It's better to do away with a nasty spouse and lose the bride price than to continue and endure a bad marriage. There is no sound reason for her not to have sex with you. Traditional wedding is wedding.

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

YOUR RIGHT OVER HER BODY? listen yourself.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by marvin905(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
OP if you give her the white wedding your a big fool that lady is your wife before God and man already.
where you are gonna be a 1st class mo.ron is if she's not a virgin after the white wedding

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Saintmary(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
All these people buying wives sha

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Dollarseeker: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Hell no. What his wife believes won't change the fact that traditional wedding is a formal wedding and they are now husband and wife. He paid the bride price and he has waited until after the wedding. He must have what belongs to him.

His only hope is to stop playing love and enforce no sex, no white wedding. If she refuses, he kicks her out ASAP. If she accepts and he finds out that she is not a virgin, she lied and she should be kicked out. The other problem is how he will get his bride price back.

Igwegeorgiano, no shaking. Stand your ground and boldly demand what is yours. Don't be afraid or hesitant to let her go if she refuses to play ball. She is either hiding something from you and wants to reveal it in a bait and switch format or she is shit testing you to see what you can do. Either way, what she thinks or is planning is her business. All I know is that you must claim what belongs to you.
Igwegeorgiano, your marriage will b sweet...don't listen to these kind of advice... u have a lovely wife and u should and must respect her decision.. don't even create any trouble with her at home because of this issue, it will affect ur marriage for life. remember the way u started with her and keep ur promise. u are not just keeping ur promise but u are also helping her keep the promise she has made with God. Igwegeorgiano, do u know what it means to make a promise to God and keep it? some people go as far as saying that " God if I do this and break this promise, let me die" do u know how strong the covenant she has with God is? me for example there are some things I really love to see or do but my love for God and the promise I made to him is scary and is keeping a
me away from doing such a thing!!! u see. I believe ur wife is a precious jewel and will come with many blessings... don't even try to upset her and make her feel that she made a mistake ending up with u. Do u want to spoil this beautiful union because of sex which u know u will have her for ever after the white wedding. if u don't know I pray daily for a virgin wife. They are precious in d eyes of man and in the eyes of God...I have a lot to say but I will stop here. Just respect ursef pls Igwegeorgiano. Don't allow anybody here to deceive u, some are jealous because u married a virgin wife which is the dream of 80% men out there. My only problem will b if after everything it turns out that she is not a virgin. But pls bro respect her decision, that decision is not an ordinary decision. Do u know whether she told God that if he has sex before white wedding, she should die? It takes people like saints to make such vow and keep it. u should b happy that u got married to a woman that would b faithful to u and God forever...show her much love and care and hasten up ur white wedding so u can have her in peace. no b must say u go spend big money for white wedding... u can make it small.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by OKOATA(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bro if you really want a solution just tell her you want to take her for a virginity test, if she's a virgin then you can just chill till the white wedding thing. If she's saying no I am not going for a virginity test then she's a bloody liar.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Martinez39(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Freehuman:

Some men are really cool with anything. When I'm planning to have two kids and at least a male child before marriage, a man lives under the same roof with the woman he legally married and consumation of the marriage is yet to happen. shocked

Everyone here is talking about virginity and not fertility. She may even be a virgin and deep down knows she is not fertile. Over 1000 Nigerian girls(teenagers) suffer from ovarian cyst yearly and most times treatment causes damage to their reproductive system. That's just one disease and there are others.

Marrying in a church can prevent divorce when the male partner wants it immediately on grounds of fertility of the Female. I think a judge will not grant such divorce until the marriage has broken down irretrievably.

From a legal point of view, marrying in a church which is registered under the law as a valid place of celebration of marriage means that the couples contracted statutory marriage ( under the marriage ACT). This means if the marriage has not broken down irretrievably and you intend to divorce her on grounds of infertility the court may not grant a decree nicee. If the man proceeds to dissolve the marriage without a grant by the court , she can sue him for bigamy. It may take up to 5 years before you begin to abuse her and make the marriage break down irretrievably.

An average religious bigot is likely to believe that if she adheres to such extreme religious doctrines (abstinence from sex until a church wedding) her infertility may be cured.

I know my reason is abstract but it must not be ruled out.
That's why I insist that Igwegeorgiano must test now. The reason why I included the issue of virginity is that she had him waiting.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Newguyhere: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
God will punish all of you guys deceiving op that his wife is a 'good' woman. angry angry can you imagine the fuckery!!
Dem never born the woman wey go try this kind rubbish with me angry
The lady has zero considerations for the guy!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by moderatedguy: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very simple! Threaten her that you would divorce her if at the end of the day you discover she's not a virgin.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Martinez39:
That's why I insist that Igwegeorgiano must test now. The reason why I included the issue of virginity is that she had him waiting.
Yeah , I know. I support your argument , I was only broadening it to include the fertility aspect.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by moderatedguy: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dollarseeker:
Igwegeorgiano, your marriage will b sweet...don't listen to these kind of advice... u have a lovely wife and u should and must respect her decision.. don't even create any trouble with her at home because of this issue, it will affect ur marriage for life. remember the way u started with her and keep ur promise. u are not just keeping ur promise but u are also helping her keep the promise she has made with God. Igwegeorgiano, do u know what it means to make a promise to God and keep it? some people go as far as saying that " God if I do this and break this promise, let me die" do u know how strong the covenant she has with God is? me for example there are some things I really love to see or do but my love for God and the promise I made to him is scary and is keeping away from doing such a thing!!! u see. I believe ur wife is a precious jewel and will come with many blessings... don't even try to upset her and make her feel that she made a mistake ending up with u. Do u want to spoil this beautiful union because of sex which u know u will have her for ever after the white wedding. if u don't know I pray daily for a virgin wife. They are precious in d eyes of man and in the eyes of God...I have a lot to say but I will stop here. Just respect ursef pls Igwegeorgiano. Don't allow anybody here to deceive u, some are jealous because u married a virgin wife which is the dream of 80% men out there. My only problem will b if after everything it turns out that she is not a virgin. But pls bro respect her decision, that decision is not an ordinary decision. Do u know whether she told God that if he has sex before white wedding, she should die? It takes people like saints to make such vow and keep it. u should b happy that u got married to a woman that would b faithful to u and God forever...show her much love and care and hasten up ur white wedding so u can have her in peace. no b must say u go spend big money for white wedding... u can make it small.
You forget say the guy Don pay bride Price ooo.The wife has no right to deny him sex.What impudence!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Martinez39(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Newguyhere:
God will punish all of you guys deceiving op that his wife is a 'good' woman. angry angry can you imagine the fuckery!!
Dem never born the woman wey go try this kind rubbish with me angry
The lady has zero considerations for the guy!!
Don't mind the woman. THERE IS NO REASON WHY SHE SHOULD NOT GIVE HER HUSBAND SEX.

1) She naively thinks white wedding is the ultimate and would cement her place and bind the man so that he cannot leave when he discovers that she is not a virgin and even worse, she is infertile.
[center]OR[/center]
2) She is just shit testing him to see if he is man enough to take charge or succumb to her every caprice.

Personally, I cannot tolerate such nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by karkinase(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Allsingles: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

Hope you guys did all the necessary test before going ahead with the marriage?
Such as Fertility Test, STI or STD test and many others.
There maybe secret she is hiding from you, she doesn't want you to know about it so you will not change your mind.
Read this SEVEN secret your partner maybe hiding from you which will open your eyes....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/10/the-7-secrets-your-partner-may-have.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by karkinase(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
You saying rubbish
Dollarseeker:
Igwegeorgiano, your marriage will b sweet...don't listen to these kind of advice... u have a lovely wife and u should and must respect her decision.. don't even create any trouble with her at home because of this issue, it will affect ur marriage for life. remember the way u started with her and keep ur promise. u are not just keeping ur promise but u are also helping her keep the promise she has made with God. Igwegeorgiano, do u know what it means to make a promise to God and keep it? some people go as far as saying that " God if I do this and break this promise, let me die" do u know how strong the covenant she has with God is? me for example there are some things I really love to see or do but my love for God and the promise I made to him is scary and is keeping away from doing such a thing!!! u see. I believe ur wife is a precious jewel and will come with many blessings... don't even try to upset her and make her feel that she made a mistake ending up with u. Do u want to spoil this beautiful union because of sex which u know u will have her for ever after the white wedding. if u don't know I pray daily for a virgin wife. They are precious in d eyes of man and in the eyes of God...I have a lot to say but I will stop here. Just respect ursef pls Igwegeorgiano. Don't allow anybody here to deceive u, some are jealous because u married a virgin wife which is the dream of 80% men out there. My only problem will b if after everything it turns out that she is not a virgin. But pls bro respect her decision, that decision is not an ordinary decision. Do u know whether she told God that if he has sex before white wedding, she should die? It takes people like saints to make such vow and keep it. u should b happy that u got married to a woman that would b faithful to u and God forever...show her much love and care and hasten up ur white wedding so u can have her in peace. no b must say u go spend big money for white wedding... u can make it small.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Allsingles: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
id2019:
What's stopping you from fixing date for the white wedding. She told u all this before the relationship started.

The main things or rites in the Marriage as required by the tradition has been done, so they are legally married and not until white wedding.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Korllami007: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Op, abeg go do virginity test before you use your hand buy public swimming pool instead of bath tub.

No be today girls de lie to men say dem be virgin.

A woman will want to be a wh*re privately at the same want people to see her as a saint. A woman will turn to a p*rnstar for a man but behave like a virgin to another man.

If you have this at the back of your mind, you will want her to do a virginity test or insist on drilling the pussy before moving forward to do white wedding, which is road of no going back.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Allsingles: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
NLSavage:
how are you even sure she's a virgin?

see bro, I've dated a girl that told me she is a virgin but when i went down with her, she was as loose as a borehole. funny thing is that when we broke up, one of my guy approached her and she kept on insisting that she's a virgin. Its a funny world we live in bro.

Instead of her to wholly tell you that she is no longer interested in sex before Marriage, she claimed she's a virgin.
Hope you asked her who drilled the borehole in between her legs?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?
A woman is legally your wife as soon as bride price is paid(traditional rite has been done), with or without church wedding, we must note that without payment of bride price the so called church wedding cannot hold, op when she told you no sex until wedding night did you ask her wether traditional or white wedding? God knows i can't subscribe to no sex relationship until after marriage, sexual compatibility is very important in marriage as well as other compatibility

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by midnighter(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

A woman is legally your wife as soon as bride price is paid(traditional rite has been done), with or without church wedding, we must not that without payment of bride price the so called church wedding cannot hold, op when she told you no sex until wedding night did you ask her wether traditional or white wedding?

That may be the case but it's not the issue here

She already told him what she was planning and he didn't bother to take it up with her so that means he was okay with the arrangement.

How will somebody know you don't like something except if you tell them? Is she a mind reader??

The bolded shows that you didn't read the OP very well.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by NLSavage: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Allsingles:

Instead of her to wholly tell you that she is no longer interested in sex before Marriage, she claimed she's a virgin.
Hope you asked her who drilled the borehole in between her legs?
she said her former.boyfriend tried having sex with her but only put the tip(can you imagine).
I just concluded to leave her. that girl is a chronic liar.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by id2019(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Allsingles:

The main things or rites in the Marriage as required by the tradition has been done, so they are legally married and not until white wedding.
She alright told him after white wedding before they can have sex... Is he just after the sex or everlasting with her

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
If you were not mature to date a staunch born again Christian, then you should not have dated the lady. Wether she is a virgin or not, she gave you her word, no sex before marriage. I know few gals who maintained such rules, and dated till marriage before sex.

Let me not bring in my own personal rules anyways, but if you came this far to ruin your marriage with her, so be it. Just that you have wasted her time. Otherwise, stop wasting time, fix the white wedding and have your wife. Go for all medical tests, not every girl who says no sex before marriage is hiding something, that's it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
she is hiding something from u no doubt or she is not sexually attracted to u.do it the way ur mates are doin it.go get a side chick

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by boiz2men(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
peepydelano:
You are having a very good lady as your wife,count yourself very lucky.Why not fast forward your white wedding and have free access, and its not a big deal if she turns out not to be a virgin,appreciate the fact that she's God fearing. Respect her Godly wish and wait for the abundant blessings that follows,she is blessed amongst women
It is a big deal if she isn't a virgin.

The foundation was built on lies

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by DMerciful(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Its a big deal if she says she is and turns out to be false. Its called deceit!
peepydelano:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / When your maid becomes the madam. / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.