Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (79283 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by mignone(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
nan1:
Guy let me be honest with you that girl is seeing another man forget that born again it's deception I'm speaking from experience I have many friends that claim born again if you see what they do you will be shocked if she really loves you she will be the one begging for sex haba even after trads? Forget the white for now and don't force her again do as if you don't care again stop showing how much you love her girls take men like you for granted
When there's counterfeit of something,it definitely means there exists the authentic.
Choose your friends wisely sir!
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by steppin: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2019
midnighter:

It hasn't, he should have voided it before the marriage

Will you sign for a car with the side mirrors missing and then come back and complain that you cannot see what is behind you?
There's nothing wrong with the girl, so your analogy is wrong.
Even if there was something wrong, the owner of the car can choose to drive it even with the fault(s).
There's no excuse for this kind of behaviour.
You're simply giving the man a go-ahead order to cheat.
I witnessed this first hand from a friend. The wife insisted they can only have sex on their wedding night and my friend had to agree, cos he did not want early problems in his marriage.
He simply slept with his old girlfriends till their wedding night.
He argued that since the wife doesn't recognise the trad wedding, then it cannot be seen as cheating in their marriage.
So tell me, is it better this way?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by midnighter(f): 12:33am On Nov 02, 2019
steppin:

There's nothing wrong with the girl, so your analogy is wrong.
Even if there was something wrong, the owner of the car can choose to drive it even with the fault(s).
There's no excuse for this kind of behaviour.
You're simply giving the man a go-ahead order to cheat.
I witnessed this first hand from a friend. The wife insisted they can only have sex on their wedding night and my friend had to agree, cos he did not want early problems in his marriage.
He simply slept with his old girlfriends till their wedding night.
He argued that since the wife doesn't recognise the trad wedding, then it cannot be seen as cheating in their marriage.
So tell me, is it better this way?

You are just making crazy excuses because he's your friend

Tell me, does sleeping with an ex when youre due to marry very soon making any particular sense to you?

Its your fault for keeping that kind of friend that will warp your reasoning into something unrecognisable.

She explained her stance on an issue which he agreed to, now he wants to change it after so many months and all you know how to say is that your friend ran back to his ex. Well done
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by steppin: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2019
midnighter:

You are just making crazy excuses because he's your friend

Tell me, does sleeping with an ex when youre due to marry very soon making any particular sense to you?

Its your fault for keeping that kind of friend that will warp your reasoning into something unrecognisable.

She explained her stance on an issue which he agreed to, now he wants to change it after so many months and all you know how to say is that your friend ran back to his ex. Well done
Okay, let's say I agree with you.
Some guys run into financial difficulties after their traditional wedding.
Igbo guys in some states are mostly affected by this.
Some eVen struggle to cater for their family after the trad marriage.
What happens when he's not capable enough to give the lady the kind of white wedding she wants?
We all know women fantasize about their wedding day and wouldn't take anything less, unless they have to.
Will this same lady be happy to go in front of a priest and tie the knot without the usual expenses attached to an elaborate wedding?
Or will she make the man wait until he's financially stable again?
I'd like some answers from you.
Remember some people are assimilating every thing as we write it.
What you say could make or mar someone depending on their level of understanding.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by joshrare(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Acidosis:

Shut up please. What the fvk is the white garment supposed to do? Turn a prostitute to a saint or sanctify the marriage? Turn a nonvirgin to a virgin or turn a virgin to an incorruptible everlasting virgin?

Sometimes some Nigerian Christians can be very disgusting with their thoughts.

you certainly don't need advice. just man up to the situation.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by mignone(f): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2019
kunleweb:

Hahaha ive noted this moniker. I'll never offend you for this life grin
My brother, let's not offend d Supreme Being.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by mignone(f): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
I bet you you will regret marrying her...I'm so sure about it. who does that? do traditional marriage without having sex with the wife to be?! because she told you no until after she must have got you in a corner with all marriage stuff. seriously bro you acted like a freaking f00oL**here. If you know what's best for you don't go ahead until you fvck this dangerous liar/pretender.
You're sure undecidedWhy are humans like this for heaven's sake?
Your evil wish for that marriage will not come to pass
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by BrokeFucker007: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
mignone:

You're sure undecidedWhy are humans like this for heaven's sake?
Your evil wish for that marriage will not come to pass
It's not an evil wish but logically ascertain observation. He better run a virginity test on her and if she fails then he realize what's up. Can't you smell the fish already....why deny him conjugation after trad? the guy is not streetwise if he were he won't tolerate such crap. She's also very selfish and inconsiderate and so many shades of wrongs here. You ladies are professionals at supporting each other so I understand your plight.

He better dont let anyone scam him into marriage.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Eroms4life17(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fuckgovt:
yes na I will call it off till she grows up
Life is not that hard

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by mignone(f): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
It's not an evil wish but logically ascertain observation. He better run a virginity test on her and if she fails then he realize what's up. Can't you smell the fish already....why deny him conjugation after trad? the guy is not streetwise if he were he won't tolerate such crap. She's also very selfish and inconsiderate and so many shades of wrongs here. You ladies are professionals at supporting each other so I understand your plight.

He better dont let anyone scam him into marriage.
It's your opinion & you're entitled to it.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Wiseoldman: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2019
mignone:

Can I ask pls, why then is the traditional rites irrelevant when one seeks to be wedded at a marriage registry?

The only marraige recognised by law is the one with a Nigerian Government government certificate. White wedding/Nikkai/church wedding are not. Whether you do either the Traditional wedding, Church wedding or the Nikkai, you still need the certificate to be recognised "legally" by the 1999 constitution (The laws are written by men like you and me). Some churches and mosques have however made life easy for people by applying for licence to issue this certificate. However, these religious institutions would still require you to do your traditional marraige first.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by akmath: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Martinez39:
Why are you disturbing Nairaland? The solution is simple. No sex, no white wedding. She is probably trying to perfect her bait and switch strategy. She probably thinks white wedding will secure her and trap you to herself so that you won't leave no matter what you find out on your wedding night.

Call a meeting with your in-laws and parents. She had better sit up or you end the marriage and collect your money.
Sense will not key you.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by mignone(f): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wiseoldman:

The only marraige recognised by law is the one with a Nigerian Government government certificate. White wedding/Nikkai/church wedding are not. Whether you do either the Traditional wedding, Church wedding or the Nikkai, you still need the certificate to be recognised "legally" by the 1999 constitution (The laws are written by men like you and me). Some churches and mosques have however made life easy for people by applying for licence to issue this certificate. However, these religious institutions would still require you to do your traditional marraige first.
Merci beaucoup! I think you're indeed your username

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by deniguy01(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Op, I’ve been in this shoe. Don’t rush anything. Take her for a virginity test. It might have been long she had sex that’s why or sth else but i doubt her so much. The only way you can do this is go for a test and be sure and talk to her . She can hide anything in this world without you knowing
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by deniguy01(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2019
I
NLSavage:
how are you even sure she's a virgin?

see bro, I've dated a girl that told me she is a virgin but when i went down with her, she was as loose as a borehole. funny thing is that when we broke up, one of my guy approached her and she kept on insisting that she's a virgin. Its a funny world we live in bro.

My advice: Take her to a clinic for a virginity test.

Bro, I’m feeling it’s the same girl we met
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Baldwretch: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Too many compliments for me! Thank you by the way. grin

One more compliment. Your pics is dope.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Sorry about your vagina BTW and sorry about how cheaply people passed through in and out wink
Lmaooo
Es Stultior asino
Es Scortum Obscenus Villis
Pores Meos Suaviari Clunes

Don't mistake me for one of your family members.

And yes,
why don't you find a treatment for your pencil like,uncircumcised and infected dîck.
Maybe then,just maybe that señorita, local thot in that your village might allow you to shift her under panties.

And yes while getting the dick circumcision,try and inquirie if there is anything that can be done for your brain too.

If I don't reply your mention,just know I'm too busy with a LITERATE.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by IamPlato(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Too many compliments for me! Thank you by the way. grin
See Who They Are Calling Angel undecided

Shining Teeth Like Fowl

Sit Down There Make Them De Decieve You undecided
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by IamPlato(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Baldwretch:

One more compliment. Your pics is dope.
Better Be Careful, that Lady Breaks Heart For A Living
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by naijaboylive(m): 5:05am On Nov 27, 2019
If she goes to deeper life she may be correct.

No sex before marriage means..

(1) No sex with my fiance but I can have sex with outsider. I want to preserve fiance, so I don't want him to sleep with me; but I can get it from ex or whoever.

(2) No sex with my fiance and no sex with outsider. I am not trying to impress my fiance, I am just again all forms of pre-marital sex. I may or may not be a virgin, but I can never bow to pre-marital sex again.

(3) No sex, I am a virgin.

This is almost always the case. �
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by chibuike65: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2019
You kill the whole thing if you say you're a virgin, I can't marry a virgin because you will easily get tired of them
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by TruthSpeaker: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
teemy:

Quite a rude statement to speak about someone else's wife just because he brought up the subject here.

However, if you yet insist on the 'smelly' place, we all lived close to that place for 9 months and most passed out through there to come out. Live with it.

Don’t get me wrong, not all pussys smell bad. I don’t have an idea of how many women you have had access to their pussy. Personally I have had sex with more than 50 women (no exaggeration) and from over 15 countries. In my university days I had 2 course mates that dated for over a year before the lady allowed my male friend (because they were both my friends) to Bleep her. After sex, he was terrified that the girl wasn’t a Virgin as claimed, so the relationship ended almost there after.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by teemy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Don’t get me wrong, not all pussy smells bad. I don’t have an idea of how many women you have had access to their pussy. Personally I have had access to more 50 (no exaggeration) and from like 15 countries. In my university days I had 2 course mates that dated for over a year before the lady allowed my male friend (because they were both my friends) to Bleep her. After sex, he was terrified that the girl wasn’t a Virgin as claimed, so the relationship ended almost there after.

Sorry about your male friend's experience but the lady should not have lied. Take me as I am is waaay better than take me as you think I am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / When your maid becomes the madam. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.