Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? (17112 Views)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Martinez39(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
tintingz:

The way I take my emotions can be different from yours.

You may have a way of suppressing your emotions or being dishonest.
The fact that people have a way of running their emotions is not a licence to be a fool.

9 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
You don't want me to tell you about red pills? Now listen very well. If you had taken the red pill to know that as far as relationship is concerned, no girl is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, and the best thing to happen since slice bread, you would probably not have opened this thread. It's foolishness and degrading for a man like you to follow women to label Ubunja, myself, and others as women bashers when you clearly haven't taken time to read our messages. Isn't it stupid to cast judgement on things you know nothing of?

The fact that no woman, no matter how beautiful or educated, as far as relationship is concerned, is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread is a common sense that weak and foolish men are yet to grab. Women are nothing special and they are just another human. There is no law in the universe that doesn't apply to them. Never, I repeat never, beg your fellow homo sapiens (especially one that you are providing for and hence needs you more than you need her), who isn't interested, to be in your life and love you. Get some sense of self respect. If a woman says she is not interested, let her go and don't beg her to stay. In fact, close the door on her for good and let her be the one to beg if she wants to come back.

Only foolish men put women on a pedestal. I know you will discard my advice like many since you love your sweet illusions of romantic love instead of reality. If you are crying, weeping, creating a scene, and rolling on the floor to beg your fellow human being to love you, you are a big fool and a disgrace to manhood. Mtewwww.

Omar09, healthserve, astroG, Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED

Una don use curse finish me.

I see the wisdom in your post amidst all the curses.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
pansophist:

If every guy becomes redpilled like guys on the thread, women go hear am cheesy, but until then, let's the redpill apostles keep dozing them until it takes maximum effect.

Men don dey hear am from women since. Red pillers have taken it upon themselves to turn the tables before breaking it las las

7 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by tintingz(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
The fact that people have a way of running their emotions is not a licence to be a fool.

What makes someone a fool?

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Martinez39(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
tintingz:

What makes someone a fool?
You should know without asking. If you don't or you want to pretend that you don't, don't mention me again.

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Martinez39(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
swaggzo:

Una don use curse finish me.

I see the wisdom in your post amidst all the curses.
Thank you.
Good that you see the wisdom. The ball is in your court. Let her go for good. Don't ever beg her again or accept her back. Even if she comes begging or she starts acting in a humble way so that you take her back, don't give her a second chance. Move on. You have endured enough and no nice person should be treated in this way. Forget about her, she is replaceable and nothing special.

10 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
dairykidd:

Sensible people are trying hard here to make u see the light u have been blinded to and here u are trying so hard to justify begging for love sad
Your case is pathetic i must say. She obviously doesn't love u and will never love u & if u succeed again at begging her back just be prepared to be her doormat or continue begging till u leave this earth. For u to even reason that ur actions in correcting her excesses were mistakes.... man why are u trying to hang urself naa? If na beauty abi na love or the pussie too sweet guy if u don't open ur eyes and face life for what it is u will not see a far far better option even if she's standing right before u...

You don't force love bro... it's not negotiable undecided

She no fine
She no fair
I just believe her matter.

Nobody rugged reach for these kind of matters. But I lose guard just this one time.

Thanks for your input. Forwards, onwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
You should know without asking. If you don't or you want to pretend that you don't, don't mention me again.
You talk about emotion and someone being a fool and I ask what makes someone a fool?

If I lost a friendship tie with someone and I try to fix it back, does that automatically make me a fool?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Well spoken. Don't mind him. Just like a weak child, swaggzo wants sweet illusions instead of reality. Whether you like it or not, no woman can love you except what you can provide and how you make her feel (the is very secondary as what you can provide is her top priority). To a woman, a man is always a utility. Once that utility cannot perform it's duties anymore (provide), it is no longer welcomed or loved. A woman will always end up with the highest bidder she can lay her hands on. I say this not because a woman hurt me or because I learnt the hard way but because this is the reality of things and I accept reality whether it turns out to be what I like or not. In fact, I have never had a girlfriend in my life or spent money on a girl since I consider romantic relationships to be overhyped and a pure waste of time and resources.

All women are like that. Even the one that you think is good, churchy, and descent is like that. Just like true friendship, romantic love doesn't exist instead it exists only in the heads of men. Women are brutal survivalists and no matter how much you sacrificed for her, she will dump you cold without remorse when you can't provide and she has found someone else that can. Even if you donated a kidney or lost an arm to save her life in the past, you get the same thing. If she is married to you with children, have lost her sexual market value, and can't find a higher bidder, you get to face her disrespect, loathing, irritability (she gets upset and mad at you at any little thing) and nagging. It's worse when she making massive money and you are broke.

For many men, they will never learn early and in the easy way. They will wait until they learn the hard way after investing so much and close to drinking sniper. Good day.

Omar09, healthserve, CAPSLOCKED, Ubunja, astroG

Bros take it easy. You don't need insults to educate people. Insults and shaming is the number 1 cause of suicide.
You don't know how many people are on this thread looking to learn, but you're busy serving bullshït around.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
pansophist:
Banging your head on the wall, pleading, crying, etc wont bring a girl back, if anything, it even makes her far from you. You have to understand a bit of female psychology. Men and women think differently.

A man that does all that is interpreted as beneath, no options, and of a lower value to her. Such act is an expression of lack, being not good enough for her, and that she can do better. If you've tried to get her back with reasonable actions such as admitting fault, pledging to make up and she refused, then accept that she is gone for good.

Relationship is not only about logic, but also about feelings and emotions, and more so for women. Even if you offend her, if she still have a strong deep-seated love and sees a value in you, she will stay without you begging and trashing yourself for her consideration.

Wise words. Many men in this world deserve to see more of these.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind him. His girlfriend, whom he is probably providing for, is just playing a game of power dynamics since he has made the fatal mistake of treating her as indispensable and special. Each you beg a girl to come back, she must have given you a rule that you will obey in order for her to come back and stay. Unfortunately, such rule is made to favour and give her more grasp on the position of dominion in the relationship. When she repeats such break up, it means more rules. Swaggzo is settling up himself to be a door mat. He came here to find those that will feed and support his illusions and stupidity, and to create an echo chamber for himself. A pathetic way for a man to live his life.

I wonder why some people have brains but can't use them and have some self respect.

Na wah for you. I only came here to see if there are people who have experienced such.. And to learn how they outgrew that phase.

Guy I no go lie. I cried no be small. With catarrh running down my face.
My mates are committing suicide because of this same situation. How am I worse?

I'm not you. I'm in for the red pills, but when I find a nice human I tend to be affectionate towards them. I won't stop falling in love mate.
The only thing is that I understand to fall in love with wisdom instead of play the fool.

Thanks for your additions.

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
viceddy95:

It seems this O P is still in secondary school or just got admission into school and love they shark am.....
Or probably is one of those guys that are afraid to talk (toast) a girl hence the reason his begging a girl to stay with him...

I finished secondary school almost 20 years ago. Haha.. I have never toasted any girl. We just happen.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Martinez39(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
swaggzo:

Bros take it easy. You don't need insults to educate people. Insults and shaming is the number 1 cause of suicide.
You don't know how many people are on this thread looking to learn, but you're busy serving bullshït around.
Reality doesn't pamper people or creates room for weakness. You must toughen up so mere words/people opinions don't influence you or push you to suicide. You must, as a man, strengthen yourself to embrace the truth no matter how harsh it is presented. Toughen up and grow up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
I no dey drink alcohol. Na Chivita I dey like. grin Don't mind the op. He came here to find people that will feed his illusions and stupidity, and to create an echo chamber for himself. I hope he doesn't get to a stage where after he has invested so much, he learns the hard way and becomes suicidal.

I can never become suicidal as an alcoholic. Don't worry beer got me under control.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by pansophist(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
swaggzo:

Wise words. Many men in this world deserve to see more of these.

If you'll be honest with yourself, you'll admit that the reason why you stooped so low to win her back is due to romantic lack, and the fear that it will take you long to be in a relationship again, or/and get another woman in her league. Your love is strong because of lack of option.

Now as an example, imagine you go to bar, and they told you your favourite drink is finished, you wont get much pissed off because you can just take another beer. You have options. Now imagine if there are no beer at all, or it will take you months to years to drink a beer, it's more painful right? Yes that's it. You're begging because you dont have many girls queuing to boyfriend you up immediately you signify your availability status.

So instead of chasing girls, you should work on yourself and be a man other women will fight for. This is what she is seeing, you dont see it. It's why she is leaving you, women dont want guys other girls do not want, she has options since she is young, and can just select from new men competing for her attention. When women see men, they see them in rank, and if she choose another guy instead of you, then sorry to admit, you've lost your first place. You're thinking about love, but women think about league and quality, and how you can compliment her. Hypergamy is ever present, you just are not conscious of its dynamics. Love is an emotional, fluctuating, hyperbolic. Go into relationship with your sense, then love after.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by viceddy95(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
swaggzo:

I finished secondary school almost 20 years ago. Haha.. I have never toasted any girl. We just happen.
Thanks.
Then let the girl go and don't beg for love....any girl that breaks up with you anytime mistake happens,is not interested in being your girlfriend....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Good that you see the wisdom. The ball is in your court. Let her go for good. Don't ever beg her again or accept her back. Even if she comes begging or she starts acting in a humble way so that you take her back, don't give her a second chance. Move on. You have endured enough and no nice person should be treated in this way. Forget about her, she is replaceable and nothing special.

Broke up with me one time. Reason was I slept off without her cheesy

The last break up.. She told a lie. Refused to tell the truth. I said the truth I knew was right. She started laughing.
I left her presence to my house in the calmest manner you can ever imagine.

No apologies from her. Only for me to call a million times before finding out that she's broken up with me over so many allegations that has never existed. This is what really happened. It's confusing till this moment.

The last begging was last night in the street. I made sure I entertained onlookers for close to 2 hours with tears and catarrh. I'm not kidding cheesy

I'm a very funny fool.

9 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Martinez39(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
swaggzo:

Na wah for you. I only came here to see if there are people who have experienced such.. And to learn how they outgrew that phase.

Guy I no go lie. I cried no be small. With catarrh running down my face.
My mates are committing suicide because of this same situation. How am I worse?

I'm not you. I'm in for the red pills, but when I find a nice human I tend to be affectionate towards them. I won't stop falling in love mate.
The only thing is that I understand to fall in love with wisdom instead of play the fool.

Thanks for your additions.
Those that committed suicide were just like you while they were alive and if care is not taken, you might end up like them.

"when I find a nice human I tend to be affectionate towards them. I won't stop falling in love mate.
The only thing is that I understand to fall in love with wisdom instead of play the fool."
After everything, do you still think she is nice? Romantic love is a scam either ways. We can agree to disagree. Happy love life.

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
pansophist:

If you'll be honest with yourself, you'll admit that the reason why you stooped so low to win her back is due to romantic lack, and the fear that it will take you long to be in a relationship again, or/and get another woman in her league. Your love is strong because of lack of option.

You all conclude too much. Where I stay, I can have up to 5 real girls every week.
I just liked how I connected with this person.
But you know, love is a loosing game. I lost this round.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Martinez39(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
swaggzo:

Broke up with me one time. Reason was I slept off without her cheesy
grin Haba. You are a funny fool indeed. You should have broken up with her at this moment for good.

The last break up.. She told a lie. Refused to tell the truth. I said the truth I knew was right. She started laughing.
I left her presence to my house in the calmest manner you can ever imagine.

No apologies from her. Only for me to call a million times before finding out that she's broken up with me over so many allegations that has never existed. This is what really happened. It's confusing till this moment.

The last begging was last night in the street. I made sure I entertained onlookers for close to 2 hours with tears and catarrh. I'm not kidding cheesy

I'm a very funny fool.
Anyway, don't be a fool again. Do away with her for good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Omar09(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
You don't want me to tell you about red pills? Now listen very well. If you had taken the red pill to know that as far as relationship is concerned, no girl is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, and the best thing to happen since slice bread, you would probably not have opened this thread. It's foolishness and degrading for a man like you to follow women to label Ubunja, myself, and others as women bashers when you clearly haven't taken time to read our messages. Isn't it stupid to cast judgement on things you know nothing of?

The fact that no woman, no matter how beautiful or educated, as far as relationship is concerned, is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread is a common sense that weak and foolish men are yet to grab. Women are nothing special and they are just another human. There is no law in the universe that doesn't apply to them. Never, I repeat never, beg your fellow homo sapiens (especially one that you are providing for and hence needs you more than you need her), who isn't interested, to be in your life and love you. Get some sense of self respect. If a woman says she is not interested, let her go and don't beg her to stay. In fact, close the door on her for good and let her be the one to beg if she wants to come back.

Only foolish men put women on a pedestal. I know you will discard my advice like many since you love your sweet illusions of romantic love instead of reality. If you are crying, weeping, creating a scene, and rolling on the floor to beg your fellow human being to love you, you are a big fool and a disgrace to manhood. Mtewwww.

Omar09, healthserve, astroG, Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED

I tried to be subtle with him. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Real men don't run after girls.
Girls run after real men

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by just4fun(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
All u guys bashing swaggzo, free d guy abeg.
Some of us learn d hard way.

Fool or no fool, we learn our lessons n move on. I dont expect everyone to react d same way 'when life throws u a punch. Get d wisdom, stand up, dust urself and MOVE ON .

There is so much to dis life, Cheers !!

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Oreofepeters: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind him. His girlfriend, whom he is probably providing for, is just playing a game of power dynamics since he has made the fatal mistake of treating her as indispensable and special. Each you beg a girl to come back, she must have given you a rule that you will obey in order for her to come back and stay. Unfortunately, such rule is made to favour and give her more grasp on the position of dominion in the relationship. When she repeats such break up, it means more rules. Swaggzo is settling up himself to be a door mat. He came here to find those that will feed and support his illusions and stupidity, and to create an echo chamber for himself. A pathetic way for a man to live his life.

I wonder why some people have brains but can't use them and have some self respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Omar09(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gaggi:
This place smells of estrogen, can someone give me a spray? Everyone experiences heartache at one time or the other but as a man, a lot is expected from you in terms of how you handle it. What's all this talk of crying and begging? My ex called me to break up a relationship. I was really hurt but I refused to show it. Never called her again, she was the one who kept calling later to check on me, and even when she claims she misses me, I just tell her thanks, I don't ever say, I miss her too even though I did. She still calls till date after many years and both parties have since married.
Men should learn to control emotions if you want to be taken seriously. Women will prey on your weakness if you ever let them see it. Go and hang out with your guys, let them tease you and make fun of your situation, it helps. Stop crying like a woman and put yourself together. Time heals all wounds no matter how deep. I don't frown at you grieving but the way you are handling it is messed up. Grow some balls son.

Spot on
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Omar09(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
palmshots:

This one is advising guys to go for evening Newspapers...WTF!!!

She's an evening newspaper in sheep's coat.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
just4fun:
All u guys bashing swaggzo, free d guy abeg.
Some of us learn d hard way.

Fool or no fool, we learn our lessons n move on. I dont expect everyone to react d same way 'when life throws u a punch. Get d wisdom, stand up, dust urself and MOVE ON .

There is so much to dis life, Cheers !!

It was expected chief. I've only taken the important notes that are necessary.

Insults and shaming are the top reasons many people die in silence in Nigeria.

Swaggzo is 8 years old on Nairaland.
I knew what I was gonna see in the thread before I created it.
I dropped this topic not just for me but for many men that are experiencing me and dying in silence daily.

Thank you. I appreciate your presence.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Elouise: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gaggi:
This place smells of estrogen, can someone give me a spray? Everyone experiences heartache at one time or the other but as a man, a lot is expected from you in terms of how you handle it. What's all this talk of crying and begging? My ex called me to break up a relationship. I was really hurt but I refused to show it. Never called her again, she was the one who kept calling later to check on me, and even when she claims she misses me, I just tell her thanks, I don't ever say, I miss her too even though I did. She still calls till date after many years and both parties have since married.
Men should learn to control emotions if you want to be taken seriously. Women will prey on your weakness if you ever let them see it. Go and hang out with your guys, let them tease you and make fun of your situation, it helps. Stop crying like a woman and put yourself together. Time heals all wounds no matter how deep. I don't frown at you grieving but the way you are handling it is messed up. Grow some balls son.
how can I like this post more than once?
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Elouise: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
there is so much education on this thread. alot of stuff people said here, i learnt from making those mistakes. infact, a girl told me some of those things.
always work on your purpose fam. even when you've that woman, never stop working on your purpose, the gym and everything that'll make you attractive to other women. that is how to keep them on their game. the moment a lady feels too comfortable and knows you can't do without her, she'd start using the "female power" on you and It works!
I stopped reading this section when those secondary school kids colonized here, I didn't know the OGs were back. big ups to guys trying to liberate us from these female traps!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Equity15(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol..our NL ladies don dey respect topics oh.. the O.P said "men only" and truly no woman don comment.

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by pansophist(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Equity15:
lol..our NL ladies don dey respect topics oh.. the O.P said "men only" and truly no woman don comment.

When hitmen like Martinez39 and co de around, no one dares talk rubbish. grin

The fear of redpill men is the beginning of wisdom cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Equity15:

This one pass their power. Forget the men only.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / What Do Men Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.