Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? (17109 Views)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Omega30(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Good qualities my foot. When a lady becomes toxic, starts misbehaving, and is not serious in the relationship, discard her as soon as possible. She can go to hell with her "good" qualities. It's better to be single and have your piece of mind than to be distressed and subjected to abject misery by a girl with "good" qualities. Send her through the exit door and she can shove her "good" qualities up her ass. You won't die or be miserable if you dump her.

You are not a serious person. You even want to marry her. By the time she makes you miserable, cheat on you, run your household as the head, and abject you to lowest level a man can emasculated to, I am sure her "good" qualities will help you out. You are such an idi0t. I rest my case on this issue. I won't post anything on this thread again. If you can't reason and make the simple and obvious best choice, you are on your own. Bye.
can u all see that even the so-called good qualities girls are toxic too. Whether slay mama or good girls o, They have one trouble to give man. The best is to be a MAN before you man a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Martinez39(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Omega30:
can u all see that even the so-called good qualities girls are toxic too. Whether slay mama or good girls o, They have one trouble to give man. The best is to be a MAN before you man a relationship.
Funny enough, the ones who are suffering in the hands of "good" women will tell you "don't give up, there are still good women out there".

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
I'M JUST SEEING ALL THE MENTIONS HERE. I HOPE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?

PLEASE DO NOT KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF ANY RANDOM PERSON. THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER TROUBLE YOU LIKE THIS, AND THEY SHOULD BE THE REASONS YOU SHOULD STAY ALIVE AND KEEP LIVING AND... KICKING AŠS.

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE, NOT ONCE. AND WE PASSED THOSE PHASES AND BECAME BETTER, STRONGER PEOPLE.
I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAS GONE WITH YOU BUT, ASSUMING THE SITUATION HASN'T CHANGED, IF I WERE IN YOUR POSITION I'LL KEEP TRYING TO FIX THE THINGS I CAN WHILE ALSO LOOKING FOR OTHER BETTER OPTIONS.

LIKE MARTINEZ39 WILL ALWAYS SAY, NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE. NOBODY IS TOO RELEVANT MY G, ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER OPENS. YOU'RE BEING SCARED OF MOVING FORWARD, BUT MAYBE THAT WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO. TRY AGAIN IF YOU MUST BUT NEVER LET THESE FEELINGS BREAK YOU. NOBODY DIED AND MADE HER QUEEN OF ANYTHING, PUT YOURSELF IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN LIFE AND LIVE TO THE FULLEST.

YOU CAN MENTION ME OR SEND A MAIL, I'LL CALL YOU IF YOU WANNA TALK.

CHEERS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Funny thread.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
pansophist:

Some years ago, the romance section of nairaland was littered with misandrist forming woke and enlightened, regurgitating feministic psychobabbles, and there were few red pill apostles to counter them. Meanwhile, lots of the apostles were underdogs breeding themselves into metamorphosis. Right now, the romance section has been fummigated and their points debunked.

Ubunja was the spearhead that turned things around hence, the constant glorification by the mention of his name.
Is that so?

NL sanitation workers and "fummigators." E pele.

Awon tournament players. Overhauling gender games legends. Lmaooo @ undergoing underground metamorphosis.

Nairaland is loosing "content," hin say dem don drive misandrists away. There were as much anti-feminists men then as there are now. Sensible men were a number then, too. The only difference is y'all have continued to remain. Most have left; some have 'taken cover' under another moniker and some are laying now.

Everyone used to bully the other, until the women here got fed up and "left." That you have no woman paying you attention now doesn't speak of any "victory" on your parts. grin You just have lesser challengers - with little time. And that's not enough shaking. The feminists/feminism/outspoken women have always had attackers that are fended off. Y'all cling so tightly to "ignoring" women as a way to shield any criticism.

That's pureee weakness.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
thelastmediator:

You're right. Breezy lost his voice/tough stance after his "Loyal" song. Most Naija artists makes it looks like it's a guys duty to keep making a girl happy even if he's getting nothing in return. Such "p*ssy praising" only turn our young men into Sissy. You see guys doing internet fraud, sport betting and the likes just to pay a girl's bill and make her happy. It's pathetic!

cry cry
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Lol. Stop dating girls in their early 20s. They have a lot of attention from men that makes them use extreme words like "never again" No wise human use words of finality in relating with people.. Girls in their early 30s are better unless you're very young too.

Avoid excess familiarity with one woman. They declare always that they want a man who will love them if possible more than Jesus loves them, but in reality what they want is a man who can overlook their emotional manipulations... they themselves know they're trouble and they enjoy being one. That's why u see some men have 3 girlfriends so as not to get too used to one to d level of regretting showing her too much love.

Choose personality over beauty. The understanding of temperament may help. Some peaceful girls may be dark in complexion, plumpy, and calm while you are looking for a yellow slim and active queens English speaker who may be insensitive. Many men have reached their early grave cus of beauty
The irony, mehnnnn. Wow. I can't stop laughing.

Is the whole of the red pill shit not hinge on getting a young, fresh, fertile, unintelligent lady - as a man to ensure you have a home and kids taken care of?? ??

Choose personality over beauty? And it got about hundred likes?? Wait, is it that most of y'all are ignorant about these basic things before, ni, o, abi, what??

No probs, sha. Sugar daddies and rich simps (about 98% of men) will still continue to take care of curvaceous baby girls. So, no shaking. Zero ripple effect despite all y'all will say here.

The same silly dichotomy you'll never grow out of. A young girl is always promiscuous vs. an older woman is always a desperate wide-vagina-ed person.

Peace from Christ will come to you.

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
dave4rella:
grin
Women Will continue toying with your emotions as long as as you continue being a sisy
It's okay to apologize
But you see begging on your knees.. Damn!
Move oh bro, she never loved you.
Even if it means reducing your standards to feel real love... Please do
The fish-brained, emotional gender is toying with the head of the christly-intiated head and logical gender?

shocked

This one shock me.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by LINTUNE(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The irony, mehnnnn. Wow. I can't stop laughing.

Is the whole of the red pill shit not hinge on getting a young, fresh, fertile, unintelligent lady - as a man to ensure you have a home and kids taken care of?? ??

Choose personality over beauty? And it got about hundred likes?? Wait, is it that most of y'all are ignorant about these basic things before, ni, o, abi, what??

No probs, sha. Sugar daddies and rich simps (about 98% of men) will still continue to take care of curvaceous baby girls. So, no shaking. Zero ripple effect despite all y'all will say here.

The same silly dichotomy you'll never grow out of. A young girl is always promiscuous vs. an older woman is always a desperate wide-vagina-ed person.

Peace from Christ will come to you.

cheesy grin grin cheesy
STFU, what's ur problem..can't u see u are the only odd one in this thread?
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
LINTUNE:
STFU, what's ur problem..can't u see u are the only odd one in this thread?
SHUT. THE. FUVK. UP. TOO.

Who bite you? Why are you crying?? Painment untop ignored mentions, abi what? grin Mosquito feeling like a dragon.

Ehen? If I'm the only odd one, nko? What is your effing stake in that?!
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by LINTUNE(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

SHUT. THE. FUVK. UP. TOO.

Who bite you? Why are you crying?? Painment untop ignored mentions, abi what? grin Mosquito feeling like a dragon.

Ehen? If I'm the only odd one, nko? What is your effing stake in that?!
just STFU and move, I wonder what's funny that u are laughing...u must not seek attention in every thread na, I dont understand, is nairaland paying u guys for seeking attention or what?..nawa o
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
LINTUNE:
just STFU and move, I wonder what's funny that u are laughing...u must not seek attention in every thread na, I dont understand, is nairaland paying u guys for seeking attention or what?..nawa o
No. You shut the fuçk up and keep it shut. Try it. There are health benefits in it you'll be surprised at.

I was on ma own jejely when you crashed inside my mention and you want me to move?? Kikiki. I will seek attention, lorve, and I will find and get it any way I want. If e affect you, go dip your legs in a river full of crocodiles.

Nawa for you, too. Lerrus keep increasing Mister Seun's money. ^_^. Let's.

And I'm not laughing with your e-mouth, oh. grin cheesy
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by LINTUNE(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No. You shut the fuçk up and keep it shut. Try it. There are health benefits in it you'll be surprised at.

I was on ma own jejely when you crashed inside my mention and you want me to move?? Kikiki. I will seek attention, lorve, and I will find and get it any way I want. If e affect you, go dip your legs in a river full of crocodiles.

Nawa for you, too. Lerrus keep increasing Mister Seun's money. ^_^. Let's.

And I'm not laughing with your e-mouth, oh. grin cheesy
k
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
LINTUNE:
k

K. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.