Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55278 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
oh dear in SA it's the other way around. You worship and revere whites just own up and accept. Just look at the countless about white people seen laughing in Ikeja or something.

Someone just asked you why xenophobic crimes are perpetrated only by the black?

Are the whites and colored South Africans not also threatened by foreigners?

Oh, I get it, because they are the laziest and dirtiest who see their inability to carve a better life for themselves as foreigners problems.

The earlier you all start telling yourselves the truth, the better for you all. And if you keep being delusional about the truth, that inferiority complex will keep reaping you guys off of what is all yours.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

Joke's on you. Nigerian women can't descend so low to date ugly and lazy clowns like y'all.

Besides, even South African women don't find y'all attractive to say the least.
jokes on me? Nigerian women aren't that good looking, the good looking are outliers. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

So who do you think South African women are marrying and dating if it's not SA men?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
black south Africans are ugly.. including your women. Your women are only sexy and endowed (due to presence of steatopyghia), but facially, they aren't beautiful
Convince yourself my guy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
please don't force your biased opinions on me as truths. You Nigerians are just bitter in all things concerning my country, it's boring really.

Nigeria is below SA in just about every HDI count be it infrastructure, poverty, sanitation, water, electricity you name it, and yet you have this incredible delusions of grandeur. Do you think that can be achieved with lazy people?

My question is very simple oh. Are those black xenophobia’s who think foreigners are their problems of dirtiness and laziness, dirty and lazy or not.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
the world doesn't seem to think so. Only bitter Nigerians
your women are only sexy and curvy (due to presence of steatopyghia) but they aren't facially beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

I know that you must be one of those lazy and dirty , big foreheaded blacks.
this is kinda funny coming from a burnt charcoal flip flop wearing Garri guzzling armpit smelling 5th world slum dweller.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
why is it that xenophobic attacks is mostly carried out by black south Africans?
Don't know you tell me. Didn't you have all the answers mins ago?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by sprints1: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
ValCon888:

Because being Caucasian is by skin not by nationality. You wouldn't call an African American a white man.
obviously u don't know the meaning of cacausian having white complexion doesn't make u cacausian that is why Latinos are never called cacausian cuz they are not white like Europeans..though this south African guy could be of Dutch origin but Europeans and some part of north america like US and Canada are called cacausians..get your fact right
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
jokes on me? Nigerian women aren't that good looking, the good looking are outliers. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

So who do you think South African women are marrying and dating if it's not SA men?

You call getting pregnant and giving births to bastards who are littered on the streets and then turn prostitutes and drug addicts, marriages?

Humor yourself sweetheart

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
please don't force your biased opinions on me as truths. You Nigerians are just bitter in all things concerning my country, it's boring really.

Nigeria is below SA in just about every HDI count be it infrastructure, poverty, sanitation, water, electricity you name it, and yet you have this incredible delusions of grandeur. Do you think that can be achieved with lazy people?
thank your stars for the jews and boers who settled there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

My question is very simple oh. Are those black xenophobia’s who think foreigners are their problems of dirtiness and laziness, dirty and lazy or not.
This "Xenophobia" business honestly bores me to death since it's just leverage to all of you to use it to mask your bitterness in all things South African.

South Africa has just won the world cup, I'm waiting for negativity from Nigerians as usual

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
this is kinda funny coming from a burnt charcoal flip flop wearing Garri guzzling armpit smelling 5th world slum dweller.

Lol. I can add you to one of those less privileged bastards kids I spare my R2 and R5 on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
thank your stars for the jews and boers who settled there
spoken like a true Nigerian
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Convince yourself my guy
you know i ain't lying

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol. I can add you to one of those less privileged bastards kids I spare my R2 and R5 on daily basis.
Ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
spoken like a true Nigerian
its the truth no matter how much you deny it

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
you know i ain't lying
like I said convince yourself
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
like I said convince yourself
whatever mate.. you argue alot
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
This "Xenophobia" business honestly bores me to death since it's just leverage to all of you to use it to mask your bitterness in all things South African.

South Africa has just won the world cup, I'm waiting for negativity from Nigerians as usual

I have my springboks green jersey powered by mtn here with me, I support positivity in all human endeavors. Congratulations to South Africa. Nevertheless, that didn’t make the over entitled blacks of SA lazy and dirty. That’s my stand

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
its the truth no matter how much you deny it
Like I said earlier, do not force your opinions on me as truths.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
sprints1:
obviously u don't know the meaning of cacausian having white complexion doesn't make u cacausian that is why Latinos are never called cacausian cuz they are not white like Europeans..though this south African guy could be of Dutch origin but Europeans and some part of north america like US and Canada are called cacausians..get your fact right
latinos are not white skin please

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Like I said earlier, do not force your opinions on me as truths.
what ever mate
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

I have my springboks green jersey powered by mtn here with me, I support positivity in all human endeavors. Congratulations to South Africa. Nevertheless, that didn’t make the over entitled blacks of SA lazy and dirty. That’s my stand
I posed a question earlier and you fail to answer because of your predisposed to bitterness.

How can a country that triumphs yours on all almost all HDI indices be made of majority lazy populace? I'll wait for your answer
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

which world cup south africa win

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
what ever mate
You and I can never be mates. Your thinking it's too backward
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
You and I can never be mates. Your thinking it's too backward
coming from a black south africangringrin wonders shall never end
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
whatever mate.. you argue alot
I just don't like the overly negative, bitter nature of Nigerians that I find here on Nairaland. That's why I quit this forum for a while
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
which world cup south africa win

Rugby

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
coming from a black south africangringrin wonders shall never end
accept it and move on.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
I just don't like the overly negative, bitter nature of Nigerians that I find here on Nairaland. That's why I quit this forum for a while
You can leave the forum.. we won't miss you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
You can leave the forum.. we won't miss you
The forum will be poorer, seeing it's chuck-a-block with idiots like you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
accept it and move on.
Lol... black south Africans are still the poorest groups in their own country.. the Indians, whites, Jewish, and other immigrants are richer than you guys in your own country gringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" / Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.