Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55269 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
Arab men don't put down their women?White men don't putdown their women?What of Asian men?Latin men?According to you and your pseudo-intellectualism they don't only the Black man.Oga go sleep

No they don't. If there's any stupid enough to do so, they are usually called to order by others. They know the importance of giving the illusion of perfection in their own race.
Thats why I said the black man is the main person that does. I'm sure you read where I put the word MAIN.
Definitely not the only one, but the black man's own is with so much vitriol and hate. While at it, they will at the same time be praising the women of other races. Isn't that foolishness?
Other races elevate their women and protect them publicly. Infact, compare the various forums everywhere, and you don't see them putting down their women and elevating other women. If they did, other men will call them to order. They know how to protect their own. Hardly will you find a white man shouting #teamforeigngirls upandan on any forum, and he won't be called to order unless of course it's a Nigerian forum.
The truth may be bitter, but until you face it you cant move forward and be respected as a race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by mikkywebs(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Good one, congratulations to them both.
Kudos. Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by johnmattew: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

If you are a primitive idiot, dont quote me.
Dumbos everywhere
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by nlPoster: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2019
johnmattew:
Dumbos like me everywhere

Stop quoting me, its irritating.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by dipson4u08(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
xENOPHOBIC UNION.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Dextre(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:
How could you call a South African an Oyinbo?

Damn...this comment is worth weeping for. That we still have people that don't know being causacian is by skin and not nationality brings tears to my eyes. Please go back to 2go,na dere ur kind dey grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Lifestone(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Dextre:

Damn...this comment is worth weeping for. That we still have people that don't know being causacian is by skin and not nationality brings tears to my eyes. Please go back to 2go,na dere ur kind dey grin grin
I won't join you in the gutter ( But check your spelling of Caucasian).
I thought you will tell me his origin. Being white skinned doesn't make you a Caucasian. Good enough the OP got my message and has adjusted the caption to the thread.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2019
It can only be a white Southy.

Dem no born our naija lady to marry any of those black jobless men.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2019
izibili44:
Why you go call that man oyinbo man.Dat man is from south africa.NO OYINBO FOR AFRICA.

I guess you haven’t been to South Africa before
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by BluntBoy(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2019
mannobi:
I would have said nice one but holding that xenophobic flag just nauseate me. Gush. South Africa bawo? Tufiakwa

How would you feel if our flag is called a Boko Haram flag or a cocaine flag?

Don't use the act of a few miscreants to paint the whole country black.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and don't lay with the devil.
hatred will never fetch you anything in life! May God bless their union with financial prosperity, good health, love, children, and all the good things of this life!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

No they don't. If there's any stupid enough to do so, they are usually called to order by others. They know the importance of giving the illusion of perfection in their own race.
Thats why I said the black man is the main person that does. I'm sure you read where I put the word MAIN.
Definitely not the only one, but the black man's own is with so much vitriol and hate. While at it, they will at the same time be praising the women of other races. Isn't that foolishness?
Other races elevate their women and protect them publicly. Infact, compare the various forums everywhere, and you don't see them putting down their women and elevating other women. If they did, other men will call them to order. They know how to protect their own. Hardly will you find a white man shouting #teamforeigngirls upandan on any forum, and he won't be called to order unless of course it's a Nigerian forum.
The truth may be bitter, but until you face it you cant move forward and be respected as a race
Like I said in my previous post,you are a pseudo-intellectual who thrives on fantasy tales and lacks real world experiences.With my very own eyes,I have seen white men talk poo about white women and praise Asian women as the best women,I have also seen Arab men treat their women like poo while worshipping white women,what about Asian men who view their women as less than poo and dream of having a blond white woman on their arms.
Many of you foreigner-worshippers in nigeria don't know anything about the outside world thats why you keep talking poo.Wasnt it in 2018 saudi arabia began letting women drive cars since their invention?Wasnt it this year iran started letting women watch football matches in stadia after over a 20year ban?Wasnt it till the early 1970s Switzerland began letting women vote?Wasn't it in 2017 passengers on an airplane in argentina refused to travel because their pilot was a woman?Where were the blackmen in all the examples I gave you?
Na small pikin dey worry you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Geminita1(f): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Cousin9999:
That's disgusting. She's disgracing herself, her family, and her country. Respect yourself, my queens. Respect yourself and don't lay with the devil.
Look at this one that would be the first person to insult us over nothing, is now calling us queens because we are getting wiser. grin

Beautiful couple btw!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Geminita1(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
Like I said in my previous post,you are a pseudo-intellectual who thrives on fantasy tales and lacks real world experiences.With my very own eyes,I have seen white men talk poo about white women and praise Asian women as the best women,I have also seen Arab men treat their women like poo while worshipping white women,what about Asian men who view their women as less than poo and dream of having a blond white woman on their arms.
Many of you foreigner-worshippers in nigeria don't know anything about the outside world thats why you keep talking poo.Wasnt it in 2018 saudi arabia began letting women drive cars since their invention?Wasnt it this year iran started letting women watch football matches in stadia after over a 20year ban?Wasnt it till the early 1970s Switzerland began letting women vote?Wasn't it in 2017 passengers on an airplane in argentina refused to travel because their pilot was a woman?Where were the blackmen in all the examples I gave you?
Na small pikin dey worry you
False comparison. You black men derive so much joy putting black women down, and you make your voice so loud that the whole world knows this. I am very sure you are one of those that worship every other woman but black.

I love white men but i would not put black men down but the same cannot be said of you black guys, always showing your insecurities every where you go. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Geminita1:
False comparison. You black men derive so much joy putting black women down, and you make your voice so loud that the whole world knows this. I am very sure you are one of those that worship every other woman but black.

I love white men but i would not put black men down but the same cannot be said of you black guys, always showing your insecurities every where you go. Shame!
You are clearly a lady who suffers from deep seated self-loathing due to various insecurities.I will provide a link to a discussion called "Do Arab men hate women?" NOT black/African men below this post for you to learn more but I know you will not watch it because you don't care about reality or fantasy.All you really care about is garnering attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTvuPYKBtks
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by BravoDe: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
dhardline:
So this morning this number called me and said he was calling from access bank and bla bla bla... I already knew he was one of this criminals. So guys this is the number

kindly do what you know how to do best cause they are becoming too much.

I have fall for them before, it was painful tho
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Dextre(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:

I thought you will tell me his origin. Being white skinned doesn't make you a Caucasian. Good enough the OP got my message and has adjusted the caption to the thread.

Nigga please! Dat's a typo. The dude is Caucasian simple. Chop your L

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Dextre(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:

Nigga please! Dat was a typo. The dude is Caucasian simple. Chop your L

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by planetx: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Those South African whites are nothing but racist devils just like their American or European counterparts, but you dumb Nigerians see whites as your god anyway so continue worshipping those devils.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by JaceBlaze: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
ValCon888:

Because being Caucasian is by skin not by nationality. You wouldn't call an African American a white man.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by midnighter(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol funny comments

So now a white south African is not oyibo but Indian people who arrived here yesterday are oyibo

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by stmartins4: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
izibili44:
Why you go call that man oyinbo man.Dat man is from south africa.NO OYINBO FOR AFRICA.
They have indigent whites... Those are the people ruling them during apartheid...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by JaceBlaze: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
bakynes:
I can't believe some people are still ignorant in 2019. White South Africans are not black people obviously and are British and Dutch origin during the apartheid era. They are not the ones that carry out those Xenophobic attacks, its the lazy black South Africans. Most White South Africans live in the high brow areas in Joburg, Cape town,Durban etc. The poor Xenophobic blacks dont have access to carry out their rubbish in such areas.
This comment is filled with ignorance.The irony of it all is that the person who posted it thinks he's knowledgeable lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by planetx: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
JaceBlaze:
This comment is filled with ignorance.The irony of it all is that the person who posted it thinks he's knowledgeable lipsrsealed
The person is a dumb ass like a lot of this unexposed white worshipping Nigerians, only if the person knew that large majority of so called white South African Afrikaners are neither rich or live in so called high brow area but live just like the poor blacks in ghettos and shanty towns.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by umarshehu58(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
The message is clear. Love one another

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by charliejose: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dinho20:
HE'S AN ORDINARY SOUTH AFRICAN AND NOT OYIBO

WE SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OYIBO GUY AND AFRICAN GUY

HE IS JUST AN AFRICAN wink
Low self esteem written all over this post - it is disgusting.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Antivirus92(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:

stop disgracing your self and take correction. whites in south africa are descendants of europeans especially dutch and english people who settled in south africa in the past and never went back to their ancestral home, they are caucasians by all measure.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by ajl: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Double wahala. A south african and a white guy. Really?

Anyway, is it not Nigerian ladies.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by midnighter(f): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Some of those white south Africans are very nice, not all are racist

It's possible not to like another ethnic group in your country but still like other people outside

Just like we have issues with tribalism but can still be fond of foreigners

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by ajl: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
A lot of reasons why many African Americans thinks most Nigerians are "koons".

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
I thought it was even black south African self undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Lifestone(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Antivirus92:
stop disgracing your self and take correction. whites in south africa are descendants of europeans especially dutch and english people who settled in south africa in the past and never went back to their ancestral home, they are caucasians by all measure.
I will simply ignore your first sentence.
Bro, not all white South Africans are of Caucasian Origin. For example there are Jews in SA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.