Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance (55266 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Antivirus92(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lifestone:

I will simply ignore your first sentence.
Bro, not all white South Africans are of Caucasian Origin. For example there are Jews in SA.
sorry for that first sentence but nobody with a good knowledge of culture and geography refers to jews as whites
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Newmans: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hope her parents and relatives are seeing this,
Just do hope she is not been prepared for sacrifice.

I'm just saying!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by iRepNaija1: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
izibili44:
Why you go call that man oyinbo man.Dat man is from south africa.NO OYINBO FOR AFRICA.

I'm confused. So is South Africa not part of Africa?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
Like I said in my previous post,you are a pseudo-intellectual who thrives on fantasy tales and lacks real world experiences.With my very own eyes,I have seen white men talk poo about white women and praise Asian women as the best women,I have also seen Arab men treat their women like poo while worshipping white women,what about Asian men who view their women as less than poo and dream of having a blond white woman on their arms.
[/b]Many of you foreigner-worshippers in nigeria don't know anything about the outside world thats why you keep talking poo[b].Wasnt it in 2018 saudi arabia began letting women drive cars since their invention?Wasnt it this year iran started letting women watch football matches in stadia after over a 20year ban?Wasnt it till the early 1970s Switzerland began letting women vote?Wasn't it in 2017 passengers on an airplane in argentina refused to travel because their pilot was a woman?Where were the blackmen in all the examples I gave you?
Na small pikin dey worry you

I'm sure I've lived more years abroad longer than half your age.
I've worked with all races for too long too believe your BS narrative
Arab women drive when abroad, and both men and women smoke and drink alcohol abroad too
You have brought in religious and cultural beliefs and the importance of feminism into our discourse, and this has nothing to do with this.
Why do NL male tell us how useless their Nigerian mothers and sisters are while praising the sisters of the white man? Nobody is upset about telling us the imaginary virtues of your imaginary team foreign, but what is absolutely disgusting is telling us lies about how terrible your sisters are.
No oyibo man will publicly tell you an Asian woman is better than his oyibo woman and be supported by fellow oyibo men. It's not seen as an achievement to marry from other races, except when you see a blackman. It is seen as an achievement by many of your brotherz.
Not, this has nothing to do with the inequality amongst the sexes.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I'm sure I've lived more years abroad longer than half your age.
I've worked with all races for too long too believe your BS narrative
Arab women drive when abroad, and both men and women smoke and drink alcohol abroad too
You have brought in religious and cultural beliefs and the importance of feminism into our discourse, and this has nothing to do with this.
Why do NL male tell us how useless their Nigerian mothers and sisters are while praising the sisters of the white man? Nobody is upset about telling us the imaginary virtues of your imaginary team foreign, but what is absolutely disgusting is telling us lies about how terrible your sisters are
No oyibo man will publicly tell you an Asian woman is better than his oyibo woman and be supported by fellow oyibo men. It's not seen as an achievement to marry from other races, except when you see a blackman. It is seen as an achievement by many of your brotherz.
Not, this has nothing to do with the inequality amongst the sexes.
Many of the Nigerian males who post comments like that are usually ignorant and have no real experiences with foreign women.The internet is not representative of Nigeria/Nigerians and I have never seen or heard a Nigerian man publicly putdown Nigerian women while praising their foreign female counterparts NEVER
Below is a link to a story on the homepage.Aren't foreign men wonderful?
https://www.nairaland.com/5506301/american-man-murders-fabiola-thomas

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
Many of the Nigerian males who post comments like that are usually ignorant and have no real experiences with foreign women.The internet is not representative of Nigeria/Nigerians and I have never seen or heard a Nigerian man publicly putdown Nigerian women while praising their foreign female counterparts NEVER
Below is a link to a story on the homepage.Aren't foreign men wonderful?
https://www.nairaland.com/5506301/american-man-murders-fabiola-thomas

I could post 10 of similar stories of Nigerian men murdering their women both home and abroad

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I could post 10 of similar stories of Nigerian men murdering their women both home and abroad
I could post more about foreign men murdering their wives with thesame nationalities and others (including Nigerian women)
https://www.nairaland.com/4440351/shocking-denmark-man-killed-nigerian

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by OKorowanta: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sirwallace:

The stupid AKA na black abi?

So AKA na white for your eyes abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by yeyeosoronga: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
kongolo:
I could post more about foreign men murdering their wives with thesame nationalities and others (including Nigerian women)
https://www.nairaland.com/4440351/shocking-denmark-man-killed-nigerian

For every foreign husband killing their Nigerian wives, there are 10 - 20 more Nigerian men killing their Nigerian wives, so I really do not get your point.
You keep bringing different things from worldwide domestic violence to cultural/religious practices to feminism into our discussion.
You are all over the place, and clutching at straws now. You still haven't addressed the elephant in the room- self hate exhibited by the black man, why many think its a special achievement dating/marrying a foreigner and how weak and disrespected the black race is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
ajl:
A lot of reasons why many African Americans thinks most Nigerians are "koons".
You mean the same African Americans who hate and look down on Africans
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Odinaka00:
White South Africans are not xenophobic majority of them are just bleeping racists
that's not true
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Why will any sane Nigerian lady date a black South African man?

Do you see what these men do to their south African women?
we usually don't find Nigerian women attractive.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
bakynes:
I can't believe some people are still ignorant in 2019. White South Africans are not black people obviously and are British and Dutch origin during the apartheid era. They are not the ones that carry out those Xenophobic attacks, its the lazy black South Africans. Most White South Africans live in the high brow areas in Joburg, Cape town,Durban etc. The poor Xenophobic blacks dont have access to carry out their rubbish in such areas.
very narrow outlook of the world
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:
It can only be a white Southy.

Dem no born our naija lady to marry any of those black jobless men.
it's funny how you guys view SA. Lol. You just need to be exposed more
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
no Nigerian lady will date a black ugly south african man with forehead like a protuding stomach

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by kongolo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

For every foreign husband killing their Nigerian wives, there are 10 - 20 more Nigerian men killing their Nigerian wives, so I really do not get your point.
You keep bringing different things from worldwide domestic violence to cultural/religious practices to feminism into our discussion.
[b]You are all over the place, and clutching at straws now. You still haven't addressed the elephant in the room- self hate exhibited by the black man, why many think its a special achievement dating/marrying a foreigner[/b]and how weak and disrespected the black race is.
You seem to be projecting your insecurities on others.Why is it that these questions are always brought up whenever a blackman is in a relationship with a non black woman?A blackman is under no responsibility to only have relationships with black women.Men of other races also engage in romantic liasions with women who they don't share thesame race with.So why is the focus always on blackmen?How can blackmen be blamed for viewing other races of women as options for having romantic relationships with?How can blackman be blamed for being viewed as attractive and suitable for relationships by other races of women?Free us abeg

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
it's the truth.. white south Africans ain't xenophobic but racist.. while the black south Africans are bleeping xenophobic animals

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
planetx:
The person is a dumb ass like a lot of this unexposed white worshipping Nigerians, only if the person knew that large majority of so called white South African Afrikaners are neither rich or live in so called high brow area but live just like the poor blacks in ghettos and shanty towns.
True, a lot of Nigerians worship white people
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
it's the truth.. white south Africans ain't xenophobic but racist.. while the black south Africans are bleeping xenophobic animals
Look, I'm South African, a lot of what you people say it's based on speculation, I'm speaking on what I know for sure so please don't argue with me. I work with all South African races and almost all view Nigerians negatively. If that's what you call "Xenophobia" there you have it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
no Nigerian lady will date a black ugly south african man with forehead like a protuding stomach
A Nigerian lady will be lucky to date any South African. South Africans in general are good looking people
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

Lol. Educate me sweetheart,

Btw. I live in SA

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol. Educate me sweetheart,

Btw. I live in SA
what's there to educate since you claim to live there.?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
True, a lot of Nigerians worship white people

Not as much as black South Africans fear and worship whites

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

Not as much as black South Africans fear and worship whites
oh dear in SA it's the other way around. You worship and revere whites just own up and accept. Just look at the countless about white people seen laughing in Ikeja or something.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
what's there to educate since you claim to live there.?

It’s not a claim. You and I know the truth.

Between the whites, colored and black South Africans. Who are the laziest and dirtiest?

Tell yourself the truth. Infact don’t tell Nairaland that truth, tell it to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Look, I'm South African, a lot of what you people say it's based on speculation, I'm speaking on what I know for sure so please don't argue with me. I work with all South African races and almost all view Nigerians negatively. If that's what you call "Xenophobia" there you have it
why is it that xenophobic attacks is mostly carried out by black south Africans?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by chigoizie7(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
oh dear in SA it's the other way around. You worship and revere whites just own up and accept. Just look at the countless about white people seen laughing in Ikeja or something.

I know that you must be one of those lazy and dirty , big foreheaded blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
A Nigerian lady will be lucky to date any South African. South Africans in general are good looking people
black south Africans are ugly.. including your women. Your women are only sexy and endowed (due to presence of steatopyghia), but facially, they aren't beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

Joke's on you. Nigerian women can't descend so low to date ugly and lazy clowns like y'all.

Besides, even South African women don't find y'all attractive to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by Kennyswagz2: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

I know that you must be one of those lazy and dirty , big foreheaded blacks.
black south Africans ugly.. their foreheads looking like a protuding stomach

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
chigoizie7:

It’s not a claim. You and I know the truth.

Between the whites, colored and black South Africans. Who are the laziest and dirtiest?

Tell yourself the truth. Infact don’t tell Nairaland that truth, tell it to yourself.
please don't force your biased opinions on me as truths. You Nigerians are just bitter in all things concerning my country, it's boring really.

Nigeria is below SA in just about every HDI count be it infrastructure, poverty, sanitation, water, electricity you name it, and yet you have this incredible delusions of grandeur. Do you think that can be achieved with lazy people?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance by LeSudAfricaine: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
black south Africans ugly.. their foreheads looking like a protuding stomach
the world doesn't seem to think so. Only bitter Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos) / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.