Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (23739 Views)

White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:15am On Nov 03, 2019
foodthought:
There's this guy in my department.. He's handsome no doubt and he dresses a little bit cool.... He has this base voice and a beard which makes he look more mature than most guys in the department...

Girls are all over him and he doesn't talk to anyone... I mean he barely talks in the department...

I thought girls only needed guys that are funny and cool, but this guy barely talks and still gets the ladies attention....

I want to be like this.... Is this a red pill something or what?
Girls are attracted to quiet mysterious guys
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Equity15(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2019
story story....better face your book..and forget you're in a university, gals yapa. just dress well and smell nice that's all. you don't need to be all that boxed up..weda they are after you or you're after them it doesn't matter so far you go still boil them. university is the easiest place to get girls/ easily laid.

lol me wey dey give advise was a loyal boy in university then because of my ex..never exploited those uni girls sha... Chai

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by chudyprince: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to , than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

I hope u get my drift?
despite the jokes he cracked, Eddie Murphy was known as the ladies men..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Samamerc(f): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by foodthought: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2019
Equity15:
story story....better face your book..and forget you're in a university, gals yapa. just dress well and smell nice that's all. you don't need to be all that boxed up..weda they are after you or you're after them it doesn't matter so far you go still boil them. university is the easiest place to get girls/ easily laid.

lol me wey dey give advise was a loyal boy in university then because of my ex..never exploited those uni girls sha... Chai

Loyal because of a girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2019
Just a mysterious..... Ladies like guys that they cnt really put a nane to, sum1 that is not easily manipulated. Just be different

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2019
It’s not all about the physical attributes sometime you are just drawn to some ones personally, the way he does his things, walk conversation his diction and other times it’s is ruling spirit , star signs which endear people to just like you for no reason.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to , than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

I hope u get my drift?

you girls like truncating "has money" grin grin

funny creatures.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Kylekent59:
You already said the answer. He looks matured, and manly.

No girl would wanna move with an amature guy.

If you know how bad Nigeria is now, you won't even be reasoning about GF/BF stuffs, you should be reasoning how to make big money.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Equity15(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2019
foodthought:

Loyal because of a girl
and I felt I would also focus in my academics more
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2019
foodthought:

That poem was about the great depression in the US... Are you saying he is depressed

It's good you've read the poem. While the story is set during the great depression, the lesson traverses all times; that not all that glitter is gold.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Yes I am.

Guys who talk or behave like Eddy Murphy, I friendzone.

But if the guy can balance the two characters? Then perfect! smiley

It's funnier when you realize that that the Eddie Murphy we all know is just a stage act and the real him actually behaves like the guy OP describes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2019
chudyprince:
despite the jokes he cracked, Eddie Murphy was known as the ladies men..

Eddy Murphy in film is different from Eddy Murphy in real life.

But in films? He appears exceedingly funny , an average struggling guy and a one woman kind of man, who foolishly falls in love with a lady but eventually becomes the hero in the film.

In real life, he's not funny , he's cunning , a sweet talker, wealthy and also he's player. So why won't women rush him in real life. He fathered up to 13 kids or so from different women. Lol.

What should we now call the real Eddy Murphy?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
handsomebanana:

It's funnier when you realize that that the Eddie Murphy we all know is just a stage act and the real him actually behaves like the guy OP describes.

Exactly!

Eddy Murphy is not funny with people or women in real life. He's the direct opposite from his films.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
otipoju:

Different strokes for different folks.

Making a girl laugh sets her at ease and easier to remove the removables.

Yes it makes her feel at ease but it won't remove Nada!

She will see u as a clown, while she chuckles and slap your groping fingers off her blouse or skirt.

Guys who joke Alot know they don't get laid by just cracking jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wet1234:

Well, on the opposite I am not tall, I don't have deep voice, infact my voice tastes like chocolate, yet the girls tell me it makes them Hot. I don't know why. I am handsome but not tall. I am intelligent for sure, I am a leader. Ladies love this. So to me, it depends on the type of ladies......I don't do University girls though, those ones are hungry.....But like their enthusiasm, some of class. All depends if you really can make them orgasmic, it does not really matter. Just stay cool outside, be naughty...

But one general rule is, don't be needy for girls. At least don't let them see you need them badly.

The fact u are handsome, intelligent and also a leader will make girls want to be around you. You will say the right things at the right time and u have followers whom ladies will see as intriguing . And even more intriguing cos u are not tall but u are good looking and smart upstairs. Ladies love such guys.

And looking calm and cool wit girls around u, even makes it more catchy( not behaving like u need them badly is also good too) they will be like who is this guy?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Depressed101: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kylekent59:

If you know how bad Nigeria is now, you won't even be reasoning about GF/BF stuffs, you should be reasoning how to make big money.

shut your trap... Money is not the only important thing in life... Nigerians should learn to acknowledge that there alot of things that makes us humans... Money money everytime. Wey the money na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Yess. The very introverted ones + intelligence, fair and tall.

You like the tall introverted fair ones.
I use to like the tall dark athletic ones, but later I changed my desire to either tall or abit tall, can be fair or dark, athletic and soft in their approach to women or me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Happyguy201: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kylekent59:

I swear I for buy you dinner for this advice ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Happyguy201: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Depressed101:
shut your trap... Money is not the only important thing in life... Nigerians should learn to acknowledge that there alot of things that makes us humans... Money money everytime. Wey the money na

Congratulations you just warned the Mumu award of the year .. dont go and make money to help your family you. Be there and be fooling your self

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by foodthought: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lalasticlala please front-page

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by donMIG(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
U r dia being a clown coz of attention
Boy u dull
Thank God u highlighted all the features
Good looks
Nice outfit
BEARDS!
Less talks

He kept all them biTChes guessing wat do I have to do to get him to talk

He a different dude
Girl
s love unpredictable guys
Don't b like that nigga boy
Get ur game up
Clean up
Get nice kicks
Get ur grades up
Smell good
N all the all the other nice sheets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
realest2:
For present-day Nigerian girls, it's either you're handsome or you have money, lots of it. No one has time for jokes anymore. REALITY

From keen observation intelligent girls go for handsome guys with little fun in them; many times this handsomeness comes from good packaging often achieve with cash; wealthy girls like intelligent guys and some handsome as well. The hustlers are the ones always looking for rich guys. But we all need to hustle, though not to impress a girl but to live a better life.

Win a girl's heart with your personality, not money.

Don't sweat it when been turn down by a girl because of finance. God just saved you, bro, move on to the next.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Came4amod: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
foodthought:
There's this guy in my department.. He's handsome no doubt and he dresses a little bit cool.... He has this base voice and a beard which makes he look more mature than most guys in the department...

Girls are all over him and he doesn't talk to anyone... I mean he barely talks in the department...

I thought girls only needed guys that are funny and cool, but this guy barely talks and still gets the ladies attention....

All humans are attracted to what is off limit .. or what they don't understand be mysterious and people will wanna find out .. when he starts talking everything is gone puff .. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by chubinwa(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Just make money, you will automatically become ladies choice. whether you are matured or immature. manly or womanly. they will flock around you like sheep

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by elijahozzy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
foodthought:

Lol you girls aren’t is type Ooo that guy Dey talk oo,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Depressed101: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Happyguy201:

Congratulations you just warned the Mumu award of the year .. dont go and make money to help your family you. Be there and be fooling your self
i hope you make alot of that.. Cos if you dont.. I know you will die from it... Empty brain
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Came4amod: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Yes it makes her feel at ease but it won't remove Nada!

She will see u as a clown, while she chuckles and slap your groping fingers off her blouse or skirt.

Guys who joke Alot know they don't get laid by just cracking jokes.

Not just dry jokes ... if he can make you smile .. he his closest to your p

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Came4amod:

Ok that's another angle.

Making her smile is cool!

I like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Came4amod:

Ok that's another angle.

Making her smile is cool!

I like that.

My guy makes me smile , it's a good one but he doesn't crack jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by franchasng: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
foodthought:

Generally, we hot chicks don't like guys who are talkative, we love our men to be commanding and act like man not like a wussie shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

You like the tall introverted fair ones.
I use to like the tall dark athletic ones, but later I changed my desire to either tall or abit tall, can be fair or dark, athletic and soft in their approach to women or me.

Aint you suppose to be "unavailable " thot u had a finance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naijasinglegirl Is Recruiting A 'husband' For Valentine / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / Must Read Romance Story: S*x And The City (18+) Season 1 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.