Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (23776 Views)

White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Yea. Very painful and heartwrenching one.

Story for another day.

last question....:
you want your children to look like you too....??

you do know if you example marry a black guy,that your children will become more blacker....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

last question....:
you want your children to look like you too....??

you do know if you example marry a black guy,that your children will become more blacker....??

Yea cheesy I would love them to look moi!

Well if all things go well, I'm dating a fair guy at this moment. One of the reasons he says why he's dating me, is he wants his kids to be fair and pretty like me. He doesn't like dark kids. Lol.

But for me, kid Na kid. But one must look like me.

So hopefully if we get married? Our kids will be fair.

If not? If I end up marrying a black guy? I know at least one of My kids must look like me. I know that from the depths of my heart. I can feel it sef, no matter the colour of the guy I end up with. I will have a mini me.

God owe me that favour. God Himself knows cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Yea cheesy I would love them to look moi!

Well if all things go well, I'm dating a fair guy at this moment. One of the reasons he says why he's dating me, is he wants his kids to be fair and pretty like me. He doesn't like dark kids. Lol.

But for me, kid Na kid. But one must look like me.

So hopefully if we get married? Our kids will be fair.

If not? If I end up marrying a black guy? I know at least one of My kids must look like me. I know that from the depths of my heart. I can feel it sef, no matter the colour of the guy I end up with. I will have a mini me.

God owe me that favour. God Himself knows cheesy

i dont understand....
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

i dont understand....

Nothing is real. Even though it looks real, until wedding day. Before I can beat my chest and say I'm ending up with my fair Bobo. He's assured me though but until then.

That's why I said whosoever I marry, one of my kid will look me. Im certain about it. And if it's him? Our kids will be very fair and fine smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Nothing is real. Even though it looks real, until wedding day. Before I can beat my chest and say I'm ending up with my fair Bobo. He's assured me though but until then.

That's why I said whosoever I marry, one of my kid will look me. Im certain about it. And if it's him? Our kids will be very fair and fine smiley

uhh....
but you still like to hang around black people although you dont like them....??

why....??
why not hang around only fair people....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

uhh....
but you still like to hang around black people although you dont like them....??

why....??
why not hang around only fair people....??

Hian? I didn't say I don't like black people.
Where did u read such.

I like all colours of people. I don't discriminate, Pls.

As long as a human being is good, I like such person..

I have dark and fair female and male friends.

My Man is fair does not mean I should hang around only fair people. He's the only one who shows passionately and consistently that he needs me in his life and I accept. I be with who's good looking, doing OK careerwise and determined to have me. He will always say, he chose me. I didn't choose him. That's why he's determined to stay. I will reply OK cool cool

Las las I don't discriminate.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Hian? I didn't say I don't like black people.
Where did u read such.

I like all colours of people. I don't discriminate, Pls.

As long as a human being is good, I like such person..

I have dark and fair female and male friends.

My Man is fair does not mean I should hang around only fair people. He's the only one who shows passionately and consistently that he needs me in his life and I accept. I be with who's good looking, doing OK careerwise and determined to have me. He will always say, he chose me. I didn't choose him. That's why he's determined to stay. I will reply OK cool cool

Las las I don't discriminate.

i dont understand you....
you just said you wouldnt bother with a black,but you must have fair like you too in that case....
you wan have different kind of men....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

i dont understand you....
you just said you wouldnt bother with a black,but you must have fair like you too in that case....
you wan have different kind of men....??

God Abeg o

I'm tired Bros.

I will marry only one man not two not three or several.

End of interview biko

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

God Abeg o

I'm tired Bros.

I will marry only one man not two not three or several.

End of interview biko

your ,mind is like spounge....dry spounge....

anyways....
wharever....
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

your ,mind is like spounge....dry spounge....

anyways....
wharever....

Lol cheesy Thanks Bros.

Goodnight..

Gats 2 go.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy Thanks Bros.

Goodnight..

Gats 2 go.

its better you dont mention me no more....
i have nothing nice to say to you....
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to , than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

You are right but not all,girls like guys that crack jokes but not overdoing type,i agree others i said.
Right from Secondary schools till now i grew up in the midst of girls...i had three FGGC Ow.gals that used to secure seat for me in class during lesson,in my two different Universities i had four ladies as my closest friends.
Tlll now i teach some ladies about themselves,am not a doc.
Most of d gals i slept with was based on my been on my own in hostel.I once had a gal walk up to me to ask my name from dat day till i left d school she wud sneak into my room at night and slept.
Women really are naturally drawn to quiet,cool guys dat dont interact much with guys.
Few days ago i met one full package gal,i asked her y she readily gave me her attention she said i look calm and cool....behaving like agbero wont make a guy bed even a female gorilla

I hope u get my drift?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to , than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

Sorry i dont have manly voice,infact i sing soprano i mean high pitch like ceilne dion,Enya,Dido etc,but when i talk it sounds normal

I hope u get my drift?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper post=88360409][/quote]

You are also right as well.
Every woman has different taste in men.

Most are drawn to quiet calm guys while some.like the chatty waffi kind of guy.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
In my school days I used to have gals come to my room to charge from there d wont go till 11pm even those I don't know....i didn't touch them.
Personally I prefer ladies company Than guys,if not for any thing d will make one responsible and decent.
My been alone most times made somebody Lev a note on my desk written GUY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Till today I never knew d writer.
I only like responsible cool guys,not d noisy type.D guy may like woman but not d club type that go out in groups I dont mingle wit such even in school till today

quote author=victorian post=88367005]

You are also right as well.
Every woman has different taste in men.

Most are drawn to quiet calm guys while some.like the chatty waffi kind of guy.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by meobizy(f): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Girls like him because he is male. End of story. Look around your department and you’ll find one who likes you too. It’s not rocket science.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by AlphaSoul: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to, than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

I hope u get my drift?
wink Checked 5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter / Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.