Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,840 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (24203 Views)

White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Grandlord: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Aniex629:
ok Ikpa am the guy in question
1. Girls in my dept are not my class of girls, I mean none of them are anything close to any of my exes not to talk of my gal besides all these gals are broke and I can't be broke and still roll with broke chicks. I need a sugar mummy only that can attract me

2. why am quiet is that most of y'all are dumb and immature thinking you are the best thing that has happened to humanity

PS my gal is still in this school but different faculty and campus and I don't like showing off
I like your signature cool
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Grandlord:
I like your signature cool

Regression or clustering @ your own siggy smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Grandlord: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Aniex629:

Regression or clustering @ your own siggy smiley
I fancy all cool. Are you a ML expert?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Grandlord:
I fancy all cool. Are you a ML expert?

not yet smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by otipoju(m): 2:41am On Nov 05, 2019
victorian:

Yes it makes her feel at ease but it won't remove Nada!

She will see u as a clown, while she chuckles and slap your groping fingers off her blouse or skirt.

Guys who joke Alot know they don't get laid by just cracking jokes.

Speak for yourself madame. Your Universe is another man's living room.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by macho44(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2019
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to , than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

I hope u get my drift?
Like SERIOUSLY!!!!, Are You KIDDING Us grin
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by macho44(m): 12:58am On Nov 06, 2019
franchasng:
Generally, we hot chicks don't like guys who are talkative, we love our men to be commanding and act like man not like a wussie shocked
HOT CHICKS grin, On a SCALE of 1-10, how HAWWWWWT are you?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
victorian:

smiley There are always exceptions, truly.

These kind of exceptions like the footballer and the one who composes songs? The feeling and attraction is just natural and instant for you smiles.

Yeah. They are just so cool.

It happens and one keep wandering, why I'm I drawn to this guy? Gaddamit! angry

It's their gift and personality for me, I guess.

Lol, I have one neighbour like that but thank God he works in the next building to mine and thank God he's the arrogant type, and also thank God I'm arrogant too 2 arrogant fine guys. cheesy

grin

We know the attraction is there between us but both of us Dem form and carry face for each other since two years till date o. cheesy

I totally can relate with this. You both'll be wanting the other to say hi first.

He's claiming fine guy With ride, Me sef I'm claiming fine sassy babe turn CEO ! Lol

Yesterday I was at my office balcony, feeding my eyes on people then I notice someone staring at me, lo and behold it's the guy. I caught him staring!. Our eyes locked for like three seconds, we quickly remove our eyes and I was like jeez! he walked away while I shook my head angrily and walked back into my office.

He has a gf and I have a guy.. So equation balance cheesy thank God.

Abi, very balanced. And it's sweeter that way than you both becoming friends.

Life sometimes is interesting smiley

It is...
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by isyourboy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Be handsome. Period. Don't mind those idiots on NL telling you money is the key. Good looks sell more than anything

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Yeah. They are just so cool.

It's their gift and personality for me, I guess.

grin

I totally can relate with this. You both'll be wanting the other to say hi first.

Abi, very balanced. And it's sweeter that way than you both becoming friends.

It is...

Sighs, You truly understand .

Cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
macho44:
Like SERIOUSLY!!!!, Are You KIDDING Us grin

cheesy Yes!

But u don't strike me a talker or funny guy during our chats . Hope u know? cool
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by macho44(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
victorian:

cheesy Yes!

But u don't strike me a talker or funny guy during our chats . Hope u know? cool
Cuz I Flow With The TIDE, and let EVENT's LEAD cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
macho44:
Cuz I Flow With The TIDE, and let EVENT's LEAD cheesy

Hmmmm OK o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2019
his looks did the talking for him. no dull am
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2019
foodthought:
There's this guy in my department.. He's handsome no doubt and he dresses a little bit cool.... He has this base voice and a beard which makes he look more mature than most guys in the department...

Girls are all over him and he doesn't talk to anyone... I mean he barely talks in the department...

I thought girls only needed guys that are funny and cool, but this guy barely talks and still gets the ladies attention....

I want to be like this.... Is this a red pill something or what?

guy,women prefer me more if i dont talk....

its a phenomena....
women dont like men that talk too much....

and ofcourse you have to have looks that interest them too....
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2019
DAramis:
I don't think it is a red pill stuff. Check closely, there is a possibility that his temperament (introvert) added with years of personal development (character wise, respectful, good behavior) are part of his charisma which attracts others towards him.

Other will think he is snobbish person due to the fact that he hardly talks but what they don't know is that, he hates small talks and may detest gossip hence the reason he hardly talks.

Overall, I can bet my #20 remaining balance, that there is a high possibility of him attracting envy, jealousy and hatred from other guys as a result of this. Some of the girls may be clout chasing also when it comes to him (Like to show off that they have a handsome guy as a friend or boyfriend).

Piece of advice : Try to go closer to him and engage him in discussions over relevant topics. Try to pick some good stuff from him also (Like his responsible way of dressing) e.t.c who knows, friendship with him (free from competition or envy) might on the long run influence you with the charisma with which he exhudes.

yes....they could become a team....
when you have somebody women like around you,they will get interested in you too....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Yes I am.

Guys who talk or behave like Eddy Murphy, I friendzone.

But if the guy can balance the two characters? Then perfect! smiley

you are not realy black....you halfcast....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

you are not realy black....you halfcast....??

I'm quarter cast. It runs in my mum's family.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

I'm quarter cast. It runs in my mum's family.

kiiiikii....
funny....
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

kiiiikii....
funny....

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o!

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o!

quarter cast....does this word even exist or you invented it yourself....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

quarter cast....does this word even exist or you invented it yourself....??

Lol cheesy

It was a friend of mine who saw me for the first time face to face, and asked wow! I look better live and am I half cast? I smiled and said nope. But white looks run In my mum family, he said then I'm Quarter cast cheesy

I asked whats quarter cast? He said if my grandma or great grand mum is white, so it means I'm quarter cast. Lol.

I was like maybe? I don't remember how my granny looks like.

So quarter cast stuck in my head. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

It was a friend of mine who saw me for the first time face to face, and asked wow! I look better live and am I half cast? I smiled and said nope. But white looks run In my mum family, he said then I'm Quarter cast cheesy

I asked whats quarter cast? He said if my grandma or great grand mum is white, so it means I'm quarter cast. Lol.

I was like maybe? I don't remember how my granny looks like.

So quarter cast stuck in my head. smiley

quarter cast means you are more whiter than blacker or how should i understand....??

and you dont want to become completly black....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to , than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

I hope u get my drift?
the reason why I like u is that you are always plain, not some ladies that will be dodging the question
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oma307:

the reason why I like u is that you are always plain, not some ladies that will be dodging the question

Thanks on the compliment. smiley

I'm plain because I dont have the patience or time to pretend and play games it's annoying even to myself ! Likewise I find it annoying also when some guys are evasive. If as a guy u are evasive, I quickly cut off and close his chapter,no time.
And life is too short, I want to enjoy it to the fullest in being real.

No time jare.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

quarter cast means you are more whiter than blacker or how should i understand....??

and you dont want to become completly black....??

I think why I look the way I look, very fair with some specific features, I'm not cool with my late dad's people. I don't want to look like them. Im not comfortable with their mindset. Too controlling for my liking and they like to compete and compare. I don't have the patience for such attitude. I just want to live a free life, without envy and competition from family. I don't need it.

Sighs I just thank God, I look different from them. And they say it sometimes and it's good like that.
I'm at peace , they are all different from me. I'm the odd one out, which is perfect by me.

My cousins do ask their dads and mums, if my mom is white cheesy Or if I reside abroad. One even asked me one on one, same question . I laughed and said nope, I'm based in Lagos and he was like wow! And you so different, I said Yup! It's God.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

I think why I look the way I look, very fair with some specific features, I'm not cool with my late dad's people. I don't want to look like them. Im not comfortable with their mindset. Too controlling for my liking and they like to compete and compare. I don't have the patience for such attitude. I just want to live a free life, without envy and competition from family. I don't need it.

Sighs I just thank God, I look different from them. And they say it sometimes and it's good like that.
I'm at peace , they are all different from me. I'm the odd one out, which is perfect by me.

My cousins do ask their dads and mums, if my mom is white cheesy Or if I reside abroad. One even asked me one on one, same question . I laughed and said nope, I'm based in Lagos and he was like wow! And you so different, I said Yup! It's God.

hmm....you think its a good idea to look different than everbody else in your enviroment....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by souljar(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
bukatyne:

Perhaps they want to be the one to 'break' into him. undecided

Is this a thingy? Cos the girl that succeeded in doing this to me, now she acts weird.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by souljar(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
...and the people saying Murphy's this and that in real life, show us a photo of the first time you met him and he didn't act all comical.

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

hmm....you think its a good idea to look different than everbody else in your enviroment....??

Yes. Although I use to look like them when I was lil

They don't have sincere love to share, even when I stretched out my hands of love and affection towards them. But after our parents demise , it's only Fake lip service they have to offer. One of my step brother warned me about the fake love Coming from my dad family side. I didn't want to believe back then. But later I saw it live and direct When my late only bro needed everyone of us most at his dying period . They didn't dissapoint ,they showed their true color. It was painful and a great shock when I realised.

After my only Brother demise, if I had funds to change my face back then I would have done it.

But God changed my face by Himself . And I look like Chinese, Abi Korean. Smiles it's good.

So yes, I'm so happy, I look different from them.

Thank God I have God, I'm not at their mercy and I'm doing well on my own!

Before I use to care about it but not anymore. That door is shut.

Thank God they are doing well too. All man for himself Bro!

All man for himself. Let everyone bear his or her mama name.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by justtoodark: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
victorian:

Yes. Although I use to look like them when I was lil

They don't have sincere love to share, even when I stretched out my hands of love and affection towards them. But after our parents demise , it's only Fake lip service they have to offer. One of my step brother warned me about the fake love Coming from my dad family side. I didn't want to believe back then. But later I saw it live and direct When my late only bro needed everyone of us most at his dying period . They didn't dissapoint ,they showed their true color. It was painful and a great shock when I realised.

After my only Brother demise, if I had funds to change my face back then I would have done it.

But God changed my face by Himself . And I look like Chinese, Abi Korean. Smiles it's good.

So yes, I'm so happy, I look different from them.

Thank God I have God, I'm not at their mercy and I'm doing well on my own!

Before I use to care about it but not anymore. That door is shut.

Thank God they are doing well too. All man for himself Bro!

All man for himself. Let everyone bear his or her mama name.

so,you own na bad experience stuff....??
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

so,you own na bad experience stuff....??

Yea. Very painful and heartwrenching one.

Story for another day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.