Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) (23671 Views)

White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
anslem04:

Aint you suppose to be "unavailable " thot u had a finance.

I'm not available, biko

I have a man, a tall fair guy doing well for himself. Whom I said in one of my post is very patient and persistent trying to win my heart. And whenever I was frustrating his wooing efforts , he will change to pidgin language cheesy

It was fun. My annoying attitude back at the early stage, didn't make him run away cheesy

He really try. He didn't back down.

So pls I'm off the market. I'm just chatting and having fun here.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by otipoju(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

Yes it makes her feel at ease but it won't remove Nada!

She will see u as a clown, while she chuckles and slap your groping fingers off her blouse or skirt.

Guys who joke Alot know they don't get laid by just cracking jokes.

Okay. Everyman must know when to clown and when to be serious. There are always two sides to a coin.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

I'm not available, biko

I have a man, a tall fair guy doing well for himself. Whom I said in one of my post is very patient and persistent trying to win my heart. And whenever I was frustrating his wooing efforts , he will change to pidgin language cheesy

It was fun. My annoying attitude back at the early stage, didn't make him run away cheesy

He really try. He didn't back down.

So pls I'm off the market. I'm just chatting and having fun here.

i hear you
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
anslem04:

i hear you

Yes o!

smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by finalboss(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
OluwasureGig:
Hustle o make dem use because of you open thread for nairaland
keep quiet
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
ok Ikpa am the guy in question
1. Girls in my dept are not my class of girls, I mean none of them are anything close to any of my exes not to talk of my gal besides all these gals are broke and I can't be broke and still roll with broke chicks. I need a sugar mummy only that can attract me

2. why am quiet is that most of y'all are dumb and immature thinking you are the best thing that has happened to humanity

PS my gal is still in this school but different faculty and campus and I don't like showing off

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by sylvez(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:
Most girls are attracted to guys who are handsome, observant, quiet and looks manly, talks with a deep manly voice when he has to , than to guys who crack jokes like Eddy Murphy.

I hope u get my drift?

Did you just describe me like diz?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by sylvez(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kylekent59:
You already said the answer. He looks matured, and manly.

No girl would wanna move with an amature guy.

If you know how bad Nigeria is now, you won't even be reasoning about GF/BF stuffs, you should be reasoning how to make big money.

since you've been reasoning how big is your money?

so if man no make big money he should remain dry....

Nwokem take ya time dia o!!!

you can't be lacking bread and still be lacking butter.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Kylekent59: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
sylvez:

since you've been reasoning how big is your money?

so if man no make big money he should remain dry....

Nwokem take ya time dia o!!!

you can't be lacking bread and still be lacking butter.

Your comment shows you are really suffering, l advise you leave olosho for now.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Aniex629:
ok Ikpa am the guy in question
1. . I need a sugar mummy only that can attract me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
sylvez:

Did you just describe me like diz?

Na So.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

You like the tall introverted fair ones.
I use to like the tall dark athletic ones, but later I changed my desire to either tall or abit tall, can be fair or dark, athletic and soft in their approach to women or me.

I like the athletic ones sometimes, too. Tall or not, fair or not. And there was this particular guy I was attracted to. Very short, but very good in football.

And another into music and such. He compose them.

But they are both exceptions sha.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
foodthought:
There's this guy in my department.. He's handsome no doubt and he dresses a little bit cool.... He has this base voice and a beard which makes he look more mature than most guys in the department...

Girls are all over him and he doesn't talk to anyone... I mean he barely talks in the department...

I thought girls only needed guys that are funny and cool, but this guy barely talks and still gets the ladies attention....

I want to be like this.... Is this a red pill something or what?

He looks mature

He is an enigma

Perhaps they want to be the one to 'break' into him. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I like the athletic ones sometimes, too. Tall or not, fair or not. And there was this particular guy I was attracted to. Very short, but very good in football.

And another into music and such. He compose them.

But they are both exceptions sha.

smiley There are always exceptions, truly.

These kind of exceptions like the footballer and the one who composes songs? The feeling and attraction is just natural and instant for you smiles.

It happens and one keep wandering, why I'm I drawn to this guy? Gaddamit! angry

Lol, I have one neighbour like that but thank God he works in the next building to mine and thank God he's the arrogant type, and also thank God I'm arrogant too 2 arrogant fine guys. cheesy
We know the attraction is there between us but both of us Dem form and carry face for each other since two years till date o. cheesy

He's claiming fine guy With ride, Me sef I'm claiming fine sassy babe turn CEO ! Lol

Yesterday I was at my office balcony, feeding my eyes on people then I notice someone staring at me, lo and behold it's the guy. I caught him staring!. Our eyes locked for like three seconds, we quickly remove our eyes and I was like jeez! he walked away while I shook my head angrily and walked back into my office.

He has a gf and I have a guy.. So equation balance cheesy thank God.

Life sometimes is interesting smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
OluwasureGig:
Hustle o make dem use because of you open thread for nairaland

Did the OP say he is rich?

Stop overestimating the power of money undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by foodthought: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Learnt a lot

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by themaestro08(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
DAramis:
I don't think it is a red pill stuff. Check closely, there is a possibility that his temperament (introvert) added with years of personal development (character wise, respectful, good behavior) are part of his charisma which attracts others towards him.

Other will think he is snobbish person due to the fact that he hardly talks but what they don't know is that, he hates small talks and may detest gossip hence the reason he hardly talks.

Overall, I can bet my #20 remaining balance, that there is a high possibility of him attracting envy, jealousy and hatred from other guys as a result of this. Some of the girls may be clout chasing also when it comes to him (Like to show off that they have a handsome guy as a friend or boyfriend).

Piece of advice : Try to go closer to him and engage him in discussions over relevant topics. Try to pick some good stuff from him also (Like his responsible way of dressing) e.t.c who knows, friendship with him (free from competition or envy) might on the long run influence you with the charisma with which he exhudes.
exudes not exhudes.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Senioragender(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Horiolah(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
victorian:

smiley There are always exceptions, truly.

These kind of exceptions like the footballer and the one who composes songs? The feeling and attraction is just natural and instant for you smiles.

It happens and one keep wandering, why I'm I drawn to this guy? Gaddamit! angry

Lol, I have one neighbour like that but thank God he works in the next building to mine and thank God he's the arrogant type, and also thank God I'm arrogant too 2 arrogant fine guys. cheesy
We know the attraction is there between us but both of us Dem form and carry face for each other since two years till date o. cheesy

He's claiming fine guy With ride, Me sef I'm claiming fine sassy babe turn CEO ! Lol

Yesterday I was at my office balcony, feeding my eyes on people then I notice someone staring at me, lo and behold it's the guy. I caught him staring!. Our eyes locked for like three seconds, we quickly remove our eyes and I was like jeez! he walked away while I shook my head angrily and walked back into my office.

He has a gf and I have a guy.. So equation balance cheesy thank God.

Life sometimes is interesting smiley

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by DAramis: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2019
themaestro08:
exudes not exhudes.
Thanks cheesygrin
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Horiolah:

cheesy Nope I won't

Even though he's attractive, I've made up my mind to be faithful to my guy.

So nothing dey happen.

My man is also attractive too and doing well too
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Horiolah(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

cheesy Nope I won't

Even though he's attractive, I've made up my mind to be faithful to my guy.

So nothing dey happen.

My man is also attractive too and doing well too

Alright sis. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by drezzyx(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2019
logik29:
like say ubunja dey im for explain but ilegend dey sha.

Mods abeg unban ubunja.
But why d mods come ban ubunja?
Shay na redpills cause am.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by drezzyx(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

Eddy Murphy in film is different from Eddy Murphy in real life.

But in films? He appears exceedingly funny , an average struggling guy and a one woman kind of man, who foolishly falls in love with a lady but eventually becomes the hero in the film.

In real life, he's not funny , he's cunning , a sweet talker, wealthy and also he's player. So why won't women rush him in real life. He fathered up to 13 kids or so from different women. Lol.

What should we now call the real Eddy Murphy?
Blood of Pontius pilate! 13 what!! Are u kidding me?
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Grandlord: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

Yes it makes her feel at ease but it won't remove Nada!

She will see u as a clown, while she chuckles and slap your groping fingers off her blouse or skirt.

Guys who joke Alot know they don't get laid by just cracking jokes.
No be lie grin

I cringe when I see guys try to play the clown, to impress women. They can never get laid that way! The babes are only using them to laugh and play. That's emasculating!

I'm usually very calm and composed. Just in my zone and I have a very confident air around me. I get a lot of respect from people, male and females alike and people way older than me always wanna be friends with me. The women trip like no tomorrow. They always get the shock of their lives when I unveil to them the sexual beast in me and they get to love me more. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Grandlord:
No be lie grin

I cringe when I see guys try to play the clown, to impress women. They can never get laid that way! The babes are only using them to laugh and play. That's emasculating!

I'm usually very calm and composed. Just in my zone and I have a very confident air around me. I get a lot of respect from people, male and females alike and people way older than me always wanna be friends with me. The women trip like no tomorrow. They always get the shock of their lives when I unveil to them the sexual beast in me and they get to love me more. cool

You try cheesy

Kudos to the sexual beast in you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Horiolah:

Alright sis. I wish you the best.

Thanks dear
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by Grandlord: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

You try cheesy

Kudos to the sexual beast in you.
The beast says hi. cool
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
drezzyx:
Blood of Pontius pilate! 13 what!! Are u kidding me?

Yes o

Some kids from his ex wife, others from three other women.
Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by victorian(f): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Grandlord:
The beast says hi. cool

cheesy Na so

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) by drezzyx(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
victorian:

Yes o

Some kids from his ex wife, others from three other women.
Wow! That is greatness the real King Solomon of our time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.