Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25569 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sarang:

Expect something on Friday. Said I will and I will.
Also if you can ask people to help you contribute money to learn a trade, here.. it will go a long way to help you feed

im expecting ma
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Aladdin1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
so you never still go since?.you are such a disappointment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Rawhumper(m): 1:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Yimu u didn't kill yourself again angry?

Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Rawhumper(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2020
God bless u maybe it was his format to collect money as he is still alive.

You really nice keep it up

Gentlemanforyou:
Hey bro , can you send me your number ?

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Richadv(m): 1:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Goodbye Nigerians
Dis guy is so funny,has anyone ever wondered of how he is getting data to post rubbish here
Cant u go odd jobs to survive?
Simple "good day sir i want to sweap ur compound or run any errands for u so u can pay me anything u have ,am very broke and hungry pls epp me" do is 10x if some1 will not hear ur cry
The truth is dat u're lazy nd dose tin u're seeing flashy cars big house nd fine fine tins did not com by being lazy and begging up nd down a price was paid,u beta go and pay ur price by working or doing somtin meaningful or u end ur life,stop coming here to beg d circle will continue d rat race will continue if u don't work ,na truth i dey yan u so take it or u leave it,
☆give up no join,
☆been broke is a choice
☆success is in the other side of fear
U beta get up nd go,step by step b4 u kw u don dey run
I read dis post last year from my other acc i thought u were dead or maybe na fmt wey u wan use because u see d oda guy wey say na last day wey e oo tlk abt football do e own, u wan pull ur own trick bro e nor oo work

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by MrGrimm: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Don't kill yourself, be strong and keep going till u win
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Ironman15:

im expecting ma
mumu.... I wish you death... don't die well... die in a motor accident... imbecileeee
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 01, 2020
I'm glad you're still holding on, OP.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by StPete: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Otuamaka:
mumu.... I wish you death... don't die well... die in a motor accident... imbecileeee

Never wish death on people. You never know if the person at the other end is your brother at home, or your lover cos this is an anonymous forum.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2020
[s]
StPete:

Never wish death on people. You never know if the person at the other end is your brother at home, cos this is an anonymous forum.[/s]
My brothers are not cheap scammers and attention seekers
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by UDUJ(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Ironman15:

Goodbye Nigerians

Change your moniker. You can't be answering Ironman and then be thinking of commiting suicide. Softman is a better moniker for lily livered individuals.

Like some people said earlier, you are either terribly lazy or a low life scammer.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by multiple4u: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Op, I can understand where you are coming from.

We all go through life in different stages and we handle stuff differently. Someone might be stronger in your situation and another person might be weaker.

But listen to me. Killing yourself is not the best option. But if you have courage to do it, go ahead. But remember there are people who are looking up on you. You might think everything is going better for them. But bro, life is hard for everyone in different levels. You have seen rich people kill themselves. You wonder why? They have money etc. But life is very difficult for everyone living.

We all like to pretend as if it's all roses. Is your mother still alive? Is your dad there? What about your siblings? If you have any of the above mentioned family members, and you ar3 thinking about suicide.... bro you are so selfish.

Do you know how hard it's to loose someone? Father, mother, brothers and sisters. Haven't you lost someone close to you before? How does that feel? You will be hurting more people than you think. And if you don't care about other people's feelings, it means that's why you are depressed.

Once you start caring for others, you will see your life changed. People who kill themselves are the most selfish people ever lived. Do you know caring is contagious? You felt you are alone, left out etc. Start reaching out to people, and see what happens.

I don't really need to talk much, but start helping others, don't be wicked, give whatever you can and see what happens. It's a challenge! Depression is bad, but we can change it out for good.

Now if you need money contact me. Let's talk privately. I want to share something privately with you.

You might think you have seen it all, but bro! There are people that wished they could just be like you. You might think I am talking trash, but let's start with the simplest thing. You have a phone and a hand to type stuff up and post on here. That's a privilege not everyone have!

quote author=Ironman15 post=83715585]

I accept I'm a coward. Depression has eaten me to the brim. I pray you don't face a quarter of what I'm facing then you'll know what depression mean

Tonight is the end of all my sorrow. Suicide is the only way out

Goodbye bro[/quote]
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by VicM6: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Help me greet my grandma wey just die if you don reach the other side.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by dbestuncle: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Goodnews. Pls don't ever consider that option as it is not an option at all
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by NobleDeSage001: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2020
@Ironman15, if you are still here and you get to read this, kindly jettison every thought to kill yourself.

As a matter of fact, there is so much you can live for. Don't be in a haste to go to the great beyond when your maker has not called you home.

Perhaps, the choices you made in past years put you in your present condition.
Henceforth, make the right choices and see how your future will turn out great.

What's your relationship with God? What sort of life do you live?
Tomorrow holds so much hopes and promise for you...
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Olais: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Dont give up,it take seconds for ur life to be turnaround to a very beautiful one..no one knows what d future would brings,jst be hardworkin and prayerful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.