Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,729 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25456 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by ucham: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
seedorfy134:
isolo

Oga post pictures.
You don't just expect people to naively believe without proof
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Otutu1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Everyone pass through hard times one way or the other. But once there's hope they get over it

I don't have any hope. All hope is gone

Ironman Ironman but you're softer than butter

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by SALTandFIRE: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
seedorfy134:
isolo
tell his mumy and dady to send his account.
Let me send them something for the burial

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by CountOlaf: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
SALTandFIRE:

Lol this guy

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Bayokun(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
SALTandFIRE:

cool
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by trendyprettygir: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Here's one way I encourage others feeling same way as you:

Whenever in this state and if you are a Christian, please endeavor to study the entire book of JOB.

Imagine all that JOB lost and how he felt.... See how Job's Wife and Friends treated him and admonished him?

Trust me, Life is hard, Life is difficult to understand, sometimes everything seems so unfair... However, suicide is never an option...

6 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Temptee101(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Charleys: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
suruwilliams:
If I open my mouth tell you half of my story you go drop your sniper sit down well to listen to the rest.you need to go out,go to busy places

Wetin you don have wey you dey make noise sef
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Charleys: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
suruwilliams:
If I open my mouth tell you half of my story you go drop your sniper sit down well to listen to the rest.you need to go out,go to busy places

Wetin you don face wey you dey make noise sef
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by sholazy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hey friend..... I am sure you are worth living more than you think......these thoughts are coming now cause you are at d verge of a breakthrough..... I am asking you to just hold on a little longer.......help is at your door....Bliss

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by traeces(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Unfortunately, suicide wont end your misery, it will only perpetuate your misery in eternity forever and ever and ever. You want your misery to end? Invite Jesus into your heart and locate a bible believing church.
For " And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
John 1:5

6 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by suruwilliams(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Charleys:

Wetin you don face wey you dey make noise sef
just let sleeping dog sleep am not considering sucide so let's focus on the brother
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by heavensdoor: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Give your life to God.He will give you peace.This is a stage of your life.once you pass through this stage.It will make you stronger.my bro pls ignore Nairalanders.Have you asked yourself,after suicide what next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by vikat: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iron-man, here's one thing I will tell you.. Money is the reason you feel all hope is lost but believe me when I say this.... Money is not so difficult to make. Can we have a deal.... Hold on till same time next week ...You will feel different. This is just a feeling(depression) but I bet you... Feelings a not consistent... They change... Please listen. To the voice of reason and don't give in to those thoughts...i know you're overwhelmed right now... But hang in there buddy. Whatever it is.. You can share it here and am sure some of us will rally round to sort it out.... Problem share is half solved... We're waiting.... I believe in miracles... So hang it there...God will send the help you need.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians
Remember to say "I am Ironman" and snap your fingers before you go!!!

You think all of us are enjoying life right...??

I wish you know that "if there is life, there is hope" ..
That is how most of us are pushing and we are getting better even though we are far from achieving our dreams

But you don't believe in that!!! So, who am I to stop you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Angelacruz: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wat is dat?
Ironman15:
Waiting for everyone to sleep..
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Guy b4 u pass fund peson acct. With the last penny on your acct.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
generationz:

I read through your other thread. You said you needed money to join a football academy.

If this is your strategy to raise money it won't work.

Find something else to do with your time.

Unfortunately I'm not empathetic enough to beg a grown ass man not to commit suicide.

All my sympathy is geared towards harmless kids and babies and physically challenged people who are still fighting for their lives.

Good night.
Don't put sand for him Garri... People are asking for account numbers already cool
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by ajokeade920: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please don't kill urself.. blessings on the way. Trust me.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Richnerd69: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mind games. One thing i've come to know is that if you want do something within your power, you wouldnt have to announce it before carrying it out.
You're a coward. You feel you can just threaten us with your supposed suicidal tendencies . Your agenda is to seek pity and draw attention . You want to be pitied for the failures you've brought upon yourself by your own hands.

Op you're one of the problems of this nation. You declare your intentions without ever executing them. Sounds very familiar, like our politicians with their false manifestos... We were lured to vote them in, because of their bogus promises.

You should seek this pity party campaign elsewhere. Suicides are for cowards. There are more people going through worse and hard times, but for once, they never thought of taking their own lives. It's ironical to be called an "iron man" . I don't Pity you , but the souls and people whom God has attached to your life, those whose lifting in life is as a result of your arrival and fulfillment of purpose and destiny . Invariably, unknown to You, you are a destiny helper to generations. It will be wickedness to commit suicide because you will fail them, including your generation ... I rebuke that spirit of foolishness out of you. This is an act of selfishness . Be wise hence and take heed!!!

6 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by visiFisiMisi1: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Op just say what the problem is dont die ... Its hard in this country sure buh u can still make it tru

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by czarr(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
0131390389 gtb thank you nairalanders
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Tolzeal(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
You all stressing. The substance OP uploaded to commit suicide is a screenshot.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by czarr(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tony142:

Drop your bank account details, u will receive the alert tomorrow afternoon cool
0131390389 gtb
thanks bro
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by chigoizie7(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Everyone pass through hard times one way or the other. But once there's hope they get over it

I don't have any hope. All hope is gone

You even get phone and data sef and you are complaining.

Do you know it means to live in a country where you have no one to accept common good morning from you. No hope of feeding, sleeps in a gutter to avoid being seen by some gangs and stabbed? Where you do not have a single hope of ever going home?
Yet men survived it.

Baba your predicaments de learn work ooh.

Suicide is not the best.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by millionboi2: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:
Waiting for everyone to sleep..
hahahaha
U made my day
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by makeherscream(m): 12:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmmmmm am sure this guy is dead because every body have be requesting for is account number but refused to answer.

Rest well bro
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Pwettyella(f): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2019
Y would someone think of suicide,v been through alot And still going through them. All I do is believe in God and I know a day will come wen all hardship will be a thing in my past. Suicide is never the way out... Please man up to your challenges

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians
bro you credit me anything b4 die anything little pls 303316462 first bank
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Sunnymatey(m): 2:05am On Nov 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The way people are emotionally blackmailing us with suicide these days eh undecided

@Op Death comes for us all, so chill until it's your turn.
There are many more reasons to die than live.
The frustration is real, no one gat ur f**king time to render some assistance.
They ll rather term you lazy.

Mine is building up.
Jst trying to stay strong
All l ve laboured for is gone

The more one tries to rebuild, the more things got messier.

For me, l ll hold on a little more. Maybe, just maybe God has not given up on me yet.

Bro, if u are still there pls hold on. Il like us to leave together.
Let's give them fam'ly/frnds few more days to laugh before the tears(as if there care).
Pls hold on for a while

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by deltateam: 4:02am On Nov 04, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
Guy b4 u pass fund peson acct. With the last penny on your acct.

Na so some of you dey enter problem for life.

Person emptied his account into yours before suicide and you think you are safe?

If prison never locate you, make I know wetin cause am.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.