Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25493 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Newbielearner(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Subzero047:

Bro when will you die undecided

How would you feel if someone asked you this question?

Why are you so heartless?

Right before your very eyes, this man would leave and become successful! And you would reap your own seeds as well.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
BOSSkesh:
So the bastard never die

grin the reason is below

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Iloveu2:

grin the reason is below
Haha hahahahahaha snake pursue my guy. grin grin grin .... Hhahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Haha hahahahahaha snake pursue my guy. grin grin grin .... Hhahahahahah

Person wey wan die dey run from death grin
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Solomon8144:

Criminal you can't login your profile with nairaland freebasics you can only read on guest mode.

Poor scammer Ogun kill you and your papa there.

Mod suppose knack you 12 years ban
That's a lie. U can even create post with free basics.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ironman15 if you have not died, I just want to tell you that I love you very much and I also want to let you know that u will be so blessed. Te way you are going to be blessed in this life eh, people will be awestruck when u make a post of ur transformation and breakthrough on this same nairaland. Even the mods and everybody who have been mocking and deleting ur bitter comments and posts will learn a big lesson from ur testimony. Once again, I love you pal.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Iloveu2:

Person wey wan die dey run from death grin
That kind death na double death na. Snake bite join hanging ha. Suicide go rest fes na. Hahahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by SmithRussell(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ironman15:
Waiting for everyone to sleep..
Oga if yhu want to kill yourself, feel free o. No dey give us update of the process,, there are no more fvcks to give...
If only yhu know what others are going thru; you go kneel down dey thank God..

Imagine having a permanent disability, shey yhu will kill yhurself too? There are successful people who were born this way
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dear please we'll see how we can help, where do you stay?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
You guys are heinous please you have to encourage my brother, you want my brother dead
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Ifakiland(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2019
I know a caterer that can subsidize akara for the wake keep and small chops for he main burial.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Ifakiland(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Okwyjesus:

Yeah. l almost send you something in the other thread in the spirit of Xmas. l don't know you are such a selfish man.

Am happy that l followed my impulse.
Lol I hate people like you....you almost sent him something, but you didn't den you came here to find out he's a selfish man, which you didn't know he was at the time you decided not to send him any money. So why tell him? Na your type dem dey block for road beat you well.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Okwyjesus(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Ifakiland:

Lol I hate people like you....you almost sent him something, but you didn't den you came here to find out he's a selfish man, which you didn't know he was at the time you decided not to send him any money. So why tell him? Na your type dem dey block for road beat you well.

How many Monikie do you have sweetie.
No by force to dash you my hard earn money.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by placeofallure(f): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Does anyone have updates on this Ironman of a person?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
kingwin:
You guys are heinous please you have to encourage my brother, you want my brother dead
i dont have access to my mails,i used my phone as collateral. lets talk in here
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
placeofallure:
Does anyone have updates on this Ironman of a person?
what do you want to know about me. it hurts me when people thinks i'm trying to scam them
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
kingwin:
Dear please we'll see how we can help, where do you stay?
i stay in ogun state
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:
Ironman15 if you have not died, I just want to tell you that I love you very much and I also want to let you know that u will be so blessed. Te way you are going to be blessed in this life eh, people will be awestruck when u make a post of ur transformation and breakthrough on this same nairaland. Even the mods and everybody who have been mocking and deleting ur bitter comments and posts will learn a big lesson from ur testimony. Once again, I love you pal.
i really appreciate your kind gesture. thanksa million

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
Newbielearner:

How would you feel if someone asked you this question?

Why are you so heartless?

Right before your very eyes, this man would leave and become successful! And you would reap your own seeds as well.
amen sir
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by placeofallure(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ironman15:
what do you want to know about me. it hurts me when people thinks i'm trying to scam them

Good you are still alive. We're going into 2020 together. Just hang on there. Respite is on the way.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
placeofallure:

Good you are still alive. We're going into 2020 together. Just hang on there. Respite is on the way.
if God wishes
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by souldeep(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sunny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain
Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain.
Challenges are for human and not human for challenges.
Death isn't an end to pain and suffering, it's a whole new beginning of another (eternal) struggle. Think man.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Is he gone?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by AWORDTUNNY(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bro, please I want you to know that tough times never last but tough people do. Life is full of ups and downs but never let the downs bring you down. Please, do remember do when we fall into diverse temptations, our savior told us to be of good cheer because he has conquered the world. Please remember that your omissions today are going to be a tedious and strenuous missions for generations to come. Decide to live for this too shall pass.
Shalom
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by TinaG(f): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ironman15:

I don't need advice bro. I'm not worth living
are you mad? If you ain't worth living,y didn't you just go through miscarriage? Than allow your poor mom bear you for 9months, I know depression is real but hear him out before condemning yourself. But if you have decided to die,y announce it? Die fast biko your mates over there are waiting for you.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by makydebbie(f): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
TinaG:
are you mad? If you ain't worth living,y didn't you just go through miscarriage? Than allow your poor mom bear you for 9months, I know depression is real but hear him out before condemning yourself. But if you have decided to die,y announce it? Die fast biko your mates over there are waiting for you.
What sort of stupid talk is this na.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Brunicekid(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman, there is always light at the end of a tunnel. If you know the number of times Abraham Lincoln contested for US Presidency or Buhari contested before winning, you will learn about perseverance and positive mindset.

God will grant you the strength to see positive things about Life.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Bloooody(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Skmoda360:

Be dropping your ACC like fool there .....make em use your account for fraudulent transactions...your eyes go open
Instead of you to credit me you're talking like an unfortunate poverty stricken bastard
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
i stay in ogun state
Please text me your WhatsApp contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Someone Of Same Age With You? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.