Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25564 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Skmoda360(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bloooody:

Instead of you to credit me you're talking like an unfortunate poverty stricken bastard
Now I can see who is unfortunate poverty stricken bastard, you so dumb that you can't think straight.....lousy foul-mouthed bitch nigga...eranko lasan lasan ekeji aja undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
kingwin:

Please text me your WhatsApp contact
i'm not on whatsapp for now. i used my phone as collateral and i haven't paid back. can i call you?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by MrHandsome2013: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
i'm not on whatsapp for now. i used my phone as collateral and i haven't paid back. can i call you?
how old are you?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by nijabazaar: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:

I accept I'm a coward. Depression has eaten me to the brim. I pray you don't face a quarter of what I'm facing then you'll know what depression mean

Tonight is the end of all my sorrow. Suicide is the only way out

Goodbye bro

Adieu Brother. It is well.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
Okay text me here 09054086234 I'll see how I can mobilize funds to help you from January, please what's your qualification?

3 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
kingwin:

Okay text me here 09054086234 I'll see how I can mobilize funds to help you from January, please what's your qualification?
where do you stay? i'll aappreciate if you can offer me accommodation plus job. i'm just 22 years
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
how old are you?
22years sir.. with school cert
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Akowemoon(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:

I accept I'm a coward. Depression has eaten me to the brim. I pray you don't face a quarter of what I'm facing then you'll know what depression mean

Tonight is the end of all my sorrow. Suicide is the only way out

Goodbye bro

Dont ever try this, i wanted doing same 2015 by jumping into lagoon,suddenly i was saved by a man paddling canoe. Today, i have more than enoough of what i was about killing myself for... Suicide is never an option pñs!!
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Emotional blackmail... it’s finally working

5 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
where do you stay? i'll aappreciate if you can offer me accommodation plus job. i'm just 22 years

So happy to see you're still alive. I told you help will come. Just hang on. Ok? Everythings going to be all right.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

So happy to see you're still alive. I told you help will come. Just hang on. Ok? Everythings going to be all right.

thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Akowemoon:

Dont ever try this, i wanted doing same 2015 by jumping into lagoon,suddenly i was saved by a man paddling canoe. Today, i have more than enoough of what i was about killing myself for... Suicide is never an option pñs!!
i'm trying really hard to fight it but iit seems that's the only option
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Inerepamo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
bro you still dey alive a thinks say you don die o but thank god you re alive
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
thanks sis

You're welcome my dear. We all love you ok? Please stay alive for us and youll definitely pull through by the Mercies of God.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You're welcome my dear. We all love you ok? Please stay alive for us and youll definitely pull through by the Mercies of God.

i'm trying to i'm not so fortunate to make it this year
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by MrCork: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
0KNM:

angry
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
i'm trying to i'm not so fortunate to make it this year

Don't worry dear. As long as God is on the throne, youll be so graced to make it in life next year 2020 and beyond in Jesus name.

Drop your contact if you dont mind.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

the last property i have[my phone] i used as collateral to borrow money. it's been 2 weeks now and i haven't find any means to pay back.... have lost everything this year
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Aturitoroman: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
0KNM:
I swear bro
First it was one albino flash that started all these sucide BS
Now him
I wonder who next
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Onyi22(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
My dear don't kill urself ooo
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Don't worry dear. As long as God is on the throne, youll be so graced to make it in life next year 2020 and beyond in Jesus name.

Drop your contact if you dont mind.
i don't have access to my phone cos i used it to borrow money
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
the last property i have[my phone] i used as collateral to borrow money. it's been 2 weeks now and i haven't find any means to pay back.... have lost everything this year

It is well dear.
So how can i reach you? And what medium are you using to communicate with me now?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Aturitoroman:

I swear bro
Now him
I wonder who next
it really hurts me when some people thinks i'm faking this
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Izigha(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Aturitoroman:

I swear bro
Now him
I wonder who next
oh boy see format
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

It is well dear.
So how can i reach you? And what medium are you using to communicate with me now?
i'm browsing from a street kid bro phone. you can drop your contact i'll find a way to reach you
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by TallPck1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians

You never die

Please if you still dey alive. I have a message for you.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Izigha:

oh boy see format
i'm tired proving my innocence everytime you can believe whatever you like.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
i'm browsing from a street kid bro phone. you can drop your contact i'll find a way to reach you

I would have long dropped my number but thing is, what if somebody else calls and claims to be you. You know there many fraudsters on this forum.

Have you eaten this night?

Can you drop the kiddos number you're using let me see if I can reach you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by stanliwise(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
How are you fighting it?
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I would have long dropped my number but thing is, what if somebody else calls and claims to be you. You know there many fraudsters on this forum.

Have you eaten this night?

Can you drop the kiddos number you're using let me see if I can reach you.

i ate bread this morning. i eats anything i see and sometimes i goes days without eating anything ........ i'll try and insert my sim inside his phone so you can reach me but that may be 2mao 09051886351 that's my number thanks so much for your concern
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
i ate bread this morning. i eats anything i see and sometimes i goes days without eating anything ........ i'll try and insert my sim inside his phone so you can reach me but that may be 2mao 09051886351 that's my number thanks so much for your concern

Ok dear. Copied.
Will try and call you tomorrow. By God's grace.
Stay blessed.
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by updatechange(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians

Guy u never die??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.