Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (75348 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by obadesanre: 5:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Also why you give her the silent treatment make sure you don't let your your guards down because most of these young girls no how to do charms to charm spells, If you have mother , ask her to double her prayers so that whatever she does will backfire on her. She May also come as guest during wedding with gifts pls don't accept
sweerychick:
I thought as much.. but my anger is the lies she's spreading just to tarnish my sister's image

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by MoIbrahim: 5:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Correct the lies that you can easily correct and ignore the ones that would take too much time and energy. As for the relationship, your sister better not behave like her friend cos this guy is God-sent. Not time to waste considering an inconsiderate friend, she should just be nice to her and then continue with the man, na God send am come o. Whether she is gossiping about or not is not Important,. What matters is whether the two of them love each other. Dassol!

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by rottennaija(m): 5:19am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

Good evening nairalanders!

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

So the guy gave up his efforts but maintained communications with my sister.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

Let your sister go and ahead and marry the guy she loves him and wants to be with him. The other girl did not deserve the guy. And please, the girl is not worth being your sister's friend, she should defriend her.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by mojeezy: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2019
princeFAD:
I will advise your sister to be very careful wherever she goes. She should take her security very serious. Her friend is enbittered already and she could go extra miles to hurt or try to eliminate your sister. It may be advisable if you report her to the police. Let them inviter her and warn her. This will stop any evil plan she might have for your sister

Honestly. This is what I feel is most important. not just ignoring her. I may be exagerrating but i hope she does nothing to mess up the wedding. ur sister should take her security very seriously. both physically and spiritually. her friend is desperate, bitter and jealous. there's no telling how far she can go with all of that

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by standgifted(m): 5:29am On Nov 12, 2019
If your own version is really true.. U better be careful with the lady... You never know what she is cooking up(she might involve voodoo).
So be extra careful

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by rottennaija(m): 5:29am On Nov 12, 2019
AfroKnight:
That guy used your sister as a rebound just to pepper his ex. grin

I hope he is ready to stick to his new decision.

It's not necessarily true in all situations. The guy must have had a rethink, after the whole episode, it probably was clear to him that the love was one sided and if he had pursued the other girl, it would have been even.

Probably, he has seen real care from this other girl...

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nsiyongs(m): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2019
he have dooo!!!
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by KingEd: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2019
U and ur sis should pray well well. DNT be surprise if on d day of d TM, d guy wee disappear or not marry ur sister nomore. When a girl is desperate, some Sha, she can go any length ooo.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Awoo88: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Things like this always happen. Even to guys. You think a girl is not good for you and you treat her shabbily. Your guys who sees great thinks in her will be telling you to hold on. Your response: take her for yourselves. When that happens, you start making trouble

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Donjazzy12(m): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..
Your Sister and her girlfriend are Lesbian partners for starters! Quote me anywhere. But your sister have a little bisexuality in her, that was why she was feeling a little sympathy for the idiot that had been pestering her sexy girlfriend. Ladies admire devotion and care, what impressed your sister with this guy was his level of commitment and devotion not love for the guy.

Secondly, it is only lesbian partners that switch a man with their girlfriends because they don't really care about men.

My advice for the guy is for him to dump both lesbian and take his time to look for a straight girl that truly loves men, else his younger sisters, aunties and daughter pussy will be the play ground of his new wife.

As for you, take your younger sister abroad where she can marry her fellow woman and stop disturbing us on Nairaland. Once a lesbian, always a lesbian!
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ednut1(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Block her number and ignore her totally. She's definitely a sore loser. You guys can threaten to lock her up if she continues with her nonsense.
see una wey dey find rich guy . grin
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by emitechCAD: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Nothing to worry about.. Just focus on planning ur sisters marriage... But plz tell ur sister to never ever accept the renewing of friendship of the friend for her safety and peace in marriage...

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Jemc(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2019
I know someone in exactly this situation. One of my babe's gf is treating one guy like this. The other of their friend is the one mediating and telling the girl to reason the guy and she's doing shakara. I know the guy will blow soon and I don't know why him too is not thinking about the girl mediating for him.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Agugbadin: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Your younger sister should go ahead with her traditional marriage, the guy will tell the truth to anyone who cares

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by SURElee(f): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2019
What advice or suggestions do you want from us here? The man already knows who he wants to marry and he has made his choice whether the desperate girl likes let her come up with your sister has no womb. Guy has made up his mind, and that is the kind of man i like, a man who knows what he wants and goes for it, not falling for cheap blackmail and manipulation by a demon in breast, makeup and butt.

Tell your sis to severe all ties with that her ex roommate and friend before she poisons her ahead of the marriage o! Shame to bad people hossanna(in daddy showkey's voice).

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Angelacruz: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Pls ignore d idiot...she is just jealous.Anyway,congrats to ur lil sis.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by 9gerian: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Involve the police early to discourage her from doing any crazy thing to harm the couple

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Angelacruz: 6:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Spreading lies will not do her any good.Pls totally ignore her.
sweerychick:
I thought as much.. but my anger is the lies she's spreading just to tarnish my sister's image
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by lordlugards: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

Your sister is smart and intelligent.
No need to fight the loser,, just ignore her and focus on how to make January event more colourful.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by gazza07(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2019
boiz2men:
This looks like a nollywood movie. ...

We know the sister is you...

But this is version of the story... It made you look innocent... can we hear her version please
I love guys that reason outta box always. Kudos bro
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by placeofallure(f): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Your sister's friend is pained. That's the way of sore losers. It's not today that things like these happen. I'm married to my ex boyfriend's best friend. We all belong to the same circle but somehow my bf and I stopped dating, no tangible cause. Then I tried to stay aloof from the group. My husband now, who was just a friend then would hear nothing of it. So in his attempt to ensure I am not far from the group, we got closer. He'd chat me up, invite me over, I'll go gist with him etc At the beginning, we were both innocent, but somehow, we developed feelings and there was no soul remaining who wasn't against our Union. Everybody we knew cried fowl, but apart from the love thing, we were great friends. Then my ex , on getting to know tried to spread false tales about me too. How I was an ogbanje, how I am possessed , so many lies but my new bf wasn't moved a bit. Then my ex moved away out of the country. People still felt we were betrayers but to hell! They all reneged on their words when they saw we were a match from heaven.

My ex later got married too, but his marriage failed, he's a divorcee now. Today, my ex, that ex, is still friends with our family. His mum died recently, he's not in the country yet, but my hubby is the one making all the burial arrangements on his behalf, they are that close. I don't know why your sister's friend won't just get over her loss and move on. There's a lesson to be learnt. She should learn her lessons already. Do not despise humble beginnings.

Your sister on her part should be careful security wise. In the past, we'll wave issues like that aside that it's nothing. But not anymore these days. The evil that lives inside people Ehn! The devil himself will go green with envy. Let her be watchful and prayerful and do same with her.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Jarus(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

Let your sister marry him. People will always spread lies. She should try as much as possible to share the story for their mutual friends that care to listen and ignore afterwards.

Your sister has not done anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nat404: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

Wow. This is amazing. Your sister should go ahead and marry him. Meanwhile, you all need to ignore her friend. She's lost out. She's a complete loser here! Your sister has to be extremely careful with her friend now. If possible, they shouldn't communicate with each other anymore.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by tweakdude1: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2019
Your sister should go ahead and marry him.

please and please dont invite that other lady or even tell her about your sister's wedding.

please tell your sister to avoid that lady and she should pray for her life and family

Bro also pray for their union.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by kunleweb: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2019
Holyvet:
Tell your sister to go ahead without fear but should be aware that her friend or hitherto friend may spiritualise this battle,so before her friend starts the spiritual battle ,she should have started it and it's going to be a life long war as her friend will never be happy seeing them together.

Best comment

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by RUDEBOYY(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2019
This is exactly what happened in the nollywood movie I watched sometime ago...starring two friends a guy like that.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by newmoney133: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Your sister should continue with wedding plan.Ignoring the ex is not the way to go about this.call the husband to be and explain to him the need to protect your sister.your sis,the groom and yourself should go and report her at the police station.not to lock her up but to be questioned and warned.then they should severe all relationship with her.please don't ignore this and please pray.fight physical threat with police and fight spiritual threat with prayers.My 2cent

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Abiodun86: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Is just a story of one man meal is another man poison.. .. ...... .. . Won ti gba lowo e komolo
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by sinola(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

go and report the idiot to police station with a sound lawyer for character defamation and assault etc and make sure she is meant to sign undertaking that if anything happens to your sister,she will be held accountable.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by MicroSweet(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2019
paradigmshift:

i need exon mobil slut, help a brother.
You mean slot? Or you really need a wh.ore that works at Exonn Mobil? Specify

4 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by gabicon: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

There is a saying that silence is the best answer for a fool, I suggest you apply that saying. The lady in question is no friend of your sister, she knows she can't get the guy again,so what she is trying to do is make sure your sister doesn't get him also, friends don't behave that way.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
see una wey dey find rich guy . grin
Me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.