Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,496 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (75353 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by AMI3(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2019
any man that love a woman will always love that woman his ex wasn't to him. She miss her opportunity because she dispersed that guy little beginning.

His ex. want luxury she want ready made guy so she misses the opportunity.

Let his ex go and sit down in her next life she will learn not to look down on somebody.
no body knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ednut1(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Will u date a teacher? You know how many guys done vroom into say I be teacher? I've dated a teacher so it's no biggy
u be teacher I tot u operated some betshops smiley
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
u be teacher I tot u operated some betshops smiley
Lol. All join
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by paradigmshift(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2019
MicroSweet:

You mean slot? Or you really need a wh.ore that works at Exonn Mobil? Specify

Stop being foolish bro.......
My babe is doing extremely well n rich.
I need a slot in exon Mobil..
I am a mineral resources engineering..
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Anointed2019(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2019
It's not to difficult, the decision lies with the guy, if it's your sister then let him go ahead. One day the lady will uncover her foolishness and will be ashamed of herself. She's only acting due to her failure to see another man like the guy. Our sister and the guy should just stay put and stand their ground. The truth will eventually prevail
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by topsam1(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2019
The traditional wedding is as good as done but please I advice your sister to visit a pollce station to notify them about the situation, such girls could harm your sister out of desperation.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by shineeye1: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

Good evening nairalanders!

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

So the guy gave up his efforts but maintained communications with my sister.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

Many many idiootts among women do not expect their friends to find anything useful in what they consider as discarded waste. For crying out loud, why develop bitterness towards anyone who finds value and picks up what you consciously threw away into the dust bins of life?! That is the low life of a dog in a manger!

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by adeyemik: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Dear Ops,

Tell your sister to go ahead with all her marriage plan prayerfully, singly and dancingly. God done butter her bread.

I was in similar situation some years ago, I dated a lady for four years; we met when she was in ND 2 in a library when we were both preparing for our professional exams. She was studying for her first professional exams while I was two stages ahead.

On this day of the Lord, I sat at the other end of the table, directly opposite two ladies, they were discussing on a topic that drew my attention, from the what was filtering out of their discussion, I could deduced that they were having challenges on the subject matter, I scribbled something on a paper on the subject of discussion and passed it to her without saying a word. The following day, I shared a note with her that help simplify the topic and the calculations. And so the journey started.

Least I forget, I was 24 and single while she was 20. I had a stable and good paying job, a car and living in a 3 beds apartment and the job affords me the opportunity to travel to all our outside stations to carry out unscheduled audit and accounting assignments in and outside Nigeria.

Back to the professional exams, her exams center was in Lagos, while mine was in Ibadan: we sat for the exams, she passed all her papers, while I had one referral and had to wait another 5 months to retake the referral course/paper again. Before going for the exams, I requested for her home address and cell phones mumber, so that I can retrieve my notes. Few weeks after the exams, I called her to inform her, I would be coming to her house on Saturday to pick up the notes (she spends the week days in school and weekend at home). I went as planned, met her mum and siblings and was well hosted. There and then, I said to myself, I don see my wife - what a lovely family, beautiful sisters.

I started seeing in schools atleast 2 times in week and at her house atleast once in a month. Once I close from work, I would drive to her school to see her, leave by 7:30 p.m. or 8:00 p.m., this was my regular routine for 4 years, except during her 1 year industrial attachments period. My parents and friends would days, any Saturday, you go to his house and you don't see him, go to Isolo, he would be there. Her family knows my brothers and friends because I must take somebody with me whenever, I go to her house.

Fast forward to her second semester HND 2, I went to her school as usual, we exchanged pleasantries and about 45 minutes later, she said, she had something she wants to tell me, I said, ok, lo and behold, she dropped the bomb, her words 'I am sorry, this relationship cannot take us any where, I know what you're expecting, it cannot work, I can't see you in my future', before my brain could process what she said, she turned back and left. I had this strange dizziness, struggled to stand on feet, enter the car sat for close to 30 minutes, not knowing what to do, I managed to drive home, asking myself what has gone wrong, what did I do wrong, whom had I wrong, wetin dey happen? All begging for answers but no answer. Two days after, I fell sick seriously.

She had been showing signs, I noticed the signs but I let emotions override my thinking. For example, a friend selected my to be his best man, the wedding was to take place in the Ijebu, my girlfriend's home town. The uncles and aunties were far above the middle class level, so it was an opportunity for them to see their uncles and aunties, so I extended the wedding invite to her and the sisters as my special guest, fortunately, her school was not in session. The arrangement was that they will stay in one of their uncle's house, while I stay with the groom's team at gateway hotel, Ijebu. The elder sister and the mum made all th arrangements and one of the uncle agreed to host them.

The plan was to leave Lagos on Friday, drive them straight to their uncle's house and go sought out my hotel. I arrived their house of Friday around 2 p.m., behold, she said, she was not interested in going, all effort to make her rescind her decision fell on deaf ears. Her elder and junior sisters were already prepared and after all the begging failed, we decided to her be because it was getting to almost 4 p.m. When we go her uncle's house in Ijebu, he said, who I was, and the elder sister answered, I am a friend to the family, especially, Ms. ABC, he said, hope you're not the 'Fisi Fayo Fashe' type, the sister said no and I answered in the negative as well. This was the first obvious sign that I ignored.

On getting well, I called the elder sister to let her know what the younger sister told me, she invited me to her office and told me to relax, she would talk to her and also inform their mum, I said ok; true to her words, she told their mum. On this faithful day, I was in meeting, after the meeting my colleague told me that I had a visitor waiting for me at the reception, he told the receptionist to tell the visitor, I was in a meeting, the visitor should wait. When, I finished the meeting, I was told I had a visitor waiting for me at the reception, I didn't mind to ask who the visitor was, I just dashed to the first floor, and behold, the visitor was her mum, she had been waiting for almost an hour, I was surprised, greeted her, half prostrating 'Se koi si ma' was my first question.She said, I just want to see you, I took her to the conference room, we were there for almost 2 hours, she was encouraging not to stop, I should fight for what belongs to me, she spoke with her to inquire her reason for cutting off the relationship and she couldn't give any reason(s), that she could be going through some academic stress because she is in her final year; she encouraged me so much, I thanked her and said, I would give her some space for now - no going to her school, house, phone call or email.

The mum attended a very popular pastor's church and a she was an active member and deaconess, she discussed the issue with her, and the pastor's wife called me to come to her office immediately. I drove to the church, I met her mum there, we discussed and pastor's encouraged me not to close her chapter and she would speak to her on Sunday and she would be waiting for her 'Aso Ebi', I smiled and said by God's grace.I said, no wahala, left back to go back to the office.

My sister has a friend in her school, her friend and my then girlfriend were in the same department, level and hall of residence. She asked her friend, if she knows Ms ABC, she said, Yes. She pleaded with her friend to meet and tell my girlfriend that her brother is a good person, our family is good and the family has been earnestly looking forward to the day I will bring help her to introduce her to the family. According to my sister, her friend spoke with her, yet she didn't change her decision.

Three months after my discussion with her mum, I got a call for the receptionist that I had a visitor by name Miss ABC, asking for me. Wonderful, she came to my office, I told my colleagues, guess who was asking for me, my girl - wetin happen. I made her sit there for 30 minutes because it was towards my lunch break, went down to see her, exchanged pleasantries, what do I hold this surprise visit for, hope no wahala. She said, she was wants to discuss with me, I said ok, it's almost my lunch break, I took her to any eatery close to the office in order to have an uninterrupted discussion.

She apologized for what she said, that she was going through some academic pressure or stress and needed to clear her head of somethings - including me, now the she is done with her education, awaiting her NYSC posting, her head is cleared, also her mum and siblings are pressuring her to undo what she had done. I listened to all she had to say, when she was done talking, I told her, she should give me time to think about it.

Don't forget, I said when she broke up with me I fell sick for about two weeks, my sister told my parents that it was because my girlfriend broke with me, and I was thinking about it. Immediately, my mum heard that, she said came to my hospital bed and said, 'o fe ku nitori obirin, ara birin ye, ko se eni to ole fe' meaning 'you want to kill yourself because of a woman, infact, you can't marry that girl and I won't let you marry such person'.

Meanwhile, in order forget all that had happened and to use my weekend productively, I enrolled for an IT training, three weeks after she came to my office, she again came to my training center, she said, since she didn't hear from me, she needed to come and find out what my discussion was. I said, ok, I am still thinking about it. I asked her, do you want the relationship because she strongly desired it or she wants us to reconcile because her mum and siblings are pressuring her to do so. I also pointed out I know your family liked me and probably saw something in me that you've failed to see, hence,the pressure, I don't want a situation years later, she would say, she was forced into a relationship or marriage her mum and siblings, and say she regretted. I told her she should go and think about it as well.

Behold, that was the last time we met. 14 years later, I ran into her elder sister at Victoria Island, she was very happy to see me, we spoke for almost 35 minutes, I asked about the mum, I was told she was no more, asked about my girlfriend junior sister, she got married, ask about her own children, they were all doing fine; finally asked about my girlfriend, immediately, she said, I thought you won't ask for her, I would have been disappointed. I said, haba, why won't ask, the fact that it didn't work out does not make us enemies.

The next statement she made baffled me. She said, the family had been looking for me, that do I know that my girlfriend was not married. I asked what happened - is there no suitors coming her way or what. She said, they don't know and that's one of the pain their mother took to her grave - not see her getting married before she passed on.

I asked her, so why did you say your family had been looking for me. She said, before their mother died, they sought spiritual counselling to know what was wrong, and the pastor they met said, she met a young man when she was in school, dated from some years and she broke the relationship herself, that she was the woman ordained for the young man but she used her hand to chase the man away, the person fell sick after cutting off the relationship and almost died. She said, the pastor told them, she has to look for the person and tender sincere apologized and let the person pray for her. The elder sister said, when they got home, she was asked, who could be this person and she said, mentioned my name as the only person she ever dated for more that one year (we dated for four (4) years) before breaking up with me and also, she knew I fell sick during the period. Since then, she said, they have been looking for me and good she has found me.

I told her there and then, I am not holding your sister from getting married, since she said, she didn't see me as part of her future and she said pressure was mounted on her to reconcile with me, I told her, she should not be pressured to go into a relationship, so that in the future, she would not say, I won't have been in this relationship or married to this person, if not for the pressure from my mum and siblings, I told her to go think about it thoroughly and that was the last time I saw her or she called. I've moved forward with my life, happily married with kids. Subsequently, I prayed for Ms ABC using her sister as a point of contact, that God will direct her husband to her, and should I be holding her my mind/heart/state consciously or unconsciously, I release her.

The good news is today is that 16 years after she threw the man that want her to be in his future, she got married married. Glory be to God.

sweerychick:

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

4 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by suzzyboss(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
midnighter:

Invite her so she can do something terrible

Make sure that girl doesnt get access to the food oh

Just make sure she doesn't near that wedding
Too much of Bollywood movies is not good ���
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by midnighter(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
suzzyboss:

Too much of Bollywood movies is not good ���

Its not Bollywood, it has happened in Nigeria where a jilted lover got angry and poisoned the wedding guests, so many people died

What of acid attack that we saw here yesterday. They should warn the police of that girl
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Topestbilly(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
I thought as much.. but my anger is the lies she's spreading just to tarnish my sister's image

Just get police involve and charge her for defamation, her head go correct then.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by kyrianken(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is a simple matter, the guy in question should arrange a meeting with the ex-girl n ur sister present then in her presence list all d lies n even d SMS he was sent.
Then warn the girl to desist from spreading any further lies or rumors else she will be arrested n charged to court for deformation of character. U wl notice the Lady will cease immediately

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by stanliwiser: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ginaz:

I trusted her, In fact she was a sister to me not a friend . That was how I took her to be . She is good , lovely and beautiful but her bad side unfortunately is jealousy, very intense one. She doesn’t know how to trust and I was the only friend she had too. All her friendships always failed .
Eyah, sorry o.
No matter how much dedication, TRUST is the foundation of any kind of relationship, it's a pity she get to lose her friend including you. I still have this kind of friends sha, I mostly ignore their excesses most times although for your case she went over board by trying to tarnish your image.
What a life.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Sunnyobums: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rudeboy: reason with me just dey play for my head, this is a lesson to most ladies, some ladies don't know what they have until they lose it, aunty/lady, stay there and be waiting for ready made husband, na Shiloh las las
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by STENON(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Arrest her and let her sign an undertaking at CID for the safety of your family. Ask for 5 referees from her side ( Her parents, employer, Pastor, elder brother and community leader) to also sign same form.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Sunnyobums: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ginaz:
This happened to me . My ex best friend told me she didn’t like her ex bf of then . Somehow the guy saw me before he went outside the country , he requested my number from my friend and we got talking . Along the line he said I should be his girl but I refused cos I know how that my ex gf could be a witch when angry .

I told him I can’t date my friend’s ex but the guy kept insisting for a relationship which I never accepted. Well one day my ex gf saw our chats and she went berserk. She accused me of so many things , even what I told her in secret she revealed . She spread false news about me that people who I didn’t know called to ask me if it was true.

She called to tell my people and all who cared to listened that I stole her guy.

It was such a horrible ordeal for me . I and the guy still talk but it’s just on a friendship level . We have both ignored her . She still stalks him till today.
Girls matter just tire me, most of these girls are poor witches, they won't like somebody and still won't leave him for another person, no be witchcraft?
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by mylove4God(f): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Onye ma echi?
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by frozen70g(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

There is no issue here

The propose marriage has to go on

The man has the final decision

And the oracle has decided
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by xcelentattitude(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
See the write up of a Nigerian shocked
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by stormborn28(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
midnighter:

Invite her so she can do something terrible

Make sure that girl doesnt get access to the food oh

Just make sure she doesn't near that wedding
hmmmmmm....a woman will know what another woman can do..
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by stormborn28(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Girls matter just tire me, most of these girls are poor witches, they won't like somebody and still won't leave him for another person, no be witchcraft?
na witchcraft oooooooo

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by stormborn28(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Block her number and ignore her totally. She's definitely a sore loser. You guys can threaten to lock her up if she continues with her nonsense.
Okokobiokor
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by iamKeo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hold your boo tight marry the dude let the olosho learn her lessons. grin grin
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by pedi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
boiz2men:
This looks like a nollywood movie. ...

We know the sister is you...

But this is version of the story... It made you look innocent... can we hear her version please
Oil day your head
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by LynxEyed(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Send me the picture of this girl and her contact details, I'll help you sort this all out�. When I'm done, I guarantee that the lies and image tarnishing will end
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by buzorcharles(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
u are a guy with the name sweerychick(f) is either u are a liar or a yahoo guy.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Dshocker(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
sweerychick:

Tell your sister to keep any contact away from the so called friend,cos failure to do so might cost your sister her life.....The desperate friend could kill your sister.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
MicroSweet:

You mean slot? Or you really need a wh.ore that works at Exonn Mobil? Specify
You funny pass Basketmouth for that question
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by DexterousOne(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
NoToPile:
Life and its twists and turns.

Friend A met her husband at the wedding of friend B, she was the chief brides, she had a fiancee then, infact the dude came to the wedding what we didnt know was that dude was misbehaving.

Best man shot his shot Friend A agreed, they got married few months later, Friend B's married crashed in less than 2 years. Both husbands seem to still be friends but the female friends cant visit each other much because of the marriage crash.

Women and the way they reason
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by DexterousOne(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Na so my hubbys ex dump him ad said he has no money ad that he can't take care of her hmmmmmm i came in the picture the so called ex was bittered and frustrated ad start asking stupid qst like how he manage marry dis beautiful lady bla bla bla lol now the so called ex dey VILLAGE WITH HER HUBBY.while my then poor hubby na our own house we dey now.Automatic Landlady and Landlord,ladies don't look down on anybody but follow ur mind ad not the situations u see at the moment.@post forget ur sisisters gf na jealousy dey worry her let ur sister focus on her upcoming wedding ad leave the golddigger alone.hmmmmmm Dis life.

Yea
These things happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.