Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,095 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (75351 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Powersurge: 1:53am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

Good evening nairalanders!

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

So the guy gave up his efforts but maintained communications with my sister.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

First the story is about you. Don't worry this is a faceless forum. So your secret is save. Unless your bf is on NL. Secondly,this your story looks too straightforward.

See, I don't know you or "your sis" as you call it, but I know that MOST girls in University do abortion either before, during or after their programs including your silly friend. And you are not exempted either.

Finally, I perceived the nigga is a dummy. How can a girl be using you for years without you knowing? He was a dummy for allowing himself to be used by the foolish girl . He is a dummy for going for you. Answer this question sincerely, if he did not get the contract, will you marry him as a teacher? If things goes bad tomorrow (God forbid) wouldn't you create more problems for him than your friend would have?

All I see is a young silly man who does not understand the politics of life. And please, if you aborted, which something is STRONGLY telling me you did, do well to tell the guy.

7 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by martowskin1(m): 2:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Ginaz:
This happened to me . My ex best friend told me she didn’t like her ex bf of then . Somehow the guy saw me before he went outside the country , he requested my number from my friend and we got talking . Along the line he said I should be his girl but I refused cos I know how that my ex gf could be a witch when angry .

I told him I can’t date my friend’s ex but the guy kept insisting for a relationship which I never accepted. Well one day my ex gf saw our chats and she went berserk. She accused me of so many things , even what I told her in secret she revealed . She spread false news about me that people who I didn’t know called to ask me if it was true.

She called to tell my people and all who cared to listened that I stole her guy.

It was such a horrible ordeal for me . I and the guy still talk but it’s just on a friendship level . We have both ignored her . She still stalks him till today.

Is crazy how girls feels a small guy can't grow high

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by hardon1(m): 2:07am On Nov 12, 2019
tell us you are the one and not your sister... then i will comment reasonably grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by deltateam: 2:13am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
I only need serious opinions

Here's serious opinion.

Apart from the brother's code which says a bro must not date his friend's ex which I believe sisters have a similar version, there's nothing else that stipulates that your sister can't marry him since they are adults.

They are not breaking any known local, national or international law but your sister has to be careful as that her friend could go to any extent including diabolical to hurt her. She needs serious prayers.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by generationz(f): 2:31am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

Tell your sister to be very prayerful. A girl that can lie like that can also consider jazz not because she wants the guy but because people like that are very wicked.

Have you seen cases of friends in hostels pouring, hot water and using iron on the other friend because of flimsy things?

If the lies are too much and you have evidence you can get her arrested for slander. The police will warn her on your behalf and make her right a statement to desist from such acts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by NonFarmPayrol: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Girls sha

The turn you down when climbing the ladder

And want to fame when you start getting a better life

As for me , all of them that turned me down back then and told me I am not their type

I still hit it when they came to famz and moved on undecided
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by lighternote: 2:56am On Nov 12, 2019
I don't care if this is you or your sister. Whoever this is, fleeeeeee from that your so called girlfriend, block all contacts with her, ignore the malicious lies she is spreading against you and all the flying monkeys who believe her. Concentrate on loving your man, scatter his dada with love and respect and enjoy your union.
May God perfect all that concerns you.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Ferrous(m): 3:13am On Nov 12, 2019
That's the problem with Nigerian girls nowadays, they don't have any dream, focus or ambition. They will just see a young guy and think they already know his future. Well, what I can say is, everything now depends on the guy, not even you or ur sister. If the guy has made up his mind to marry ur sister, nothing can change it except there's any manipulation, because, people can go extra mile to do evil. So, u people should also be prayerful.

5 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Chicastle: 3:14am On Nov 12, 2019
That's Okay. I used one reading skill to read this thread. Let me say I come eyed the article my eyes just went Down little, and I saw a phrase ExxonMobil. I no even border to kwontinue
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by davillian(m): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2019
So you were liking someone's boyfriend
You dint go and get yours....well done.
She dumped him
You were suppose to let him be or look for another bf...
I don't do my friends ex no matter what
She will do something nasty to your sis just wait and see....

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by AvalonSpace(m): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2019
I'm afraid o.. That silly girl may go extra mile to maim your sister. You just have to pray and be more careful than you were.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nembeboi: 3:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Diaris absolutely no need troubling urselves about de friend. I wud only advice dat de wedding shud be a low one so much funds on be used. And for ur sis and her hubby to invest early enough since his job is a contract job. With dis, dey wont suffer at de expiration of the contract.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by I888(m): 3:27am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
I thought as much.. but my anger is the lies she's spreading just to tarnish my sister's image
set up the idiot and get her video recorded with a body cam. Use that as an evidence to arrest her.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Justix10: 3:32am On Nov 12, 2019
boiz2men:
This looks like a nollywood movie. ...

We know the sister is you...

But this is version of the story... It made you look innocent... can we hear her version please

Savagely grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by jubrilELsudan: 3:32am On Nov 12, 2019
This guy doesn't love your sista. He still loves your sister's friend that used and dumped him like the way bubu is planning to dump his vice president academics.

He probably is marrying your sista to spite her friend and to still have a connection with your sister's friend that dumped him like the way guys dump the condom that they used to fvck a lady that didn't allow them to cum before she said she is tired.

If the guy truly loves your sista, he will care less wether she has had an abortion or whether some guy hung her on the ceiling and fvcked her in all holes tsetsefly style and shoot his hot cum in her mouth.

You must sit down with your sista and smoke some weed. It will clear your heads and give your both the answers you seek.

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Shile1: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2019
boiz2men:

lol you got it all right

But this is version of the story... It made you look innocent... can we hear her version please
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Deduks: 3:52am On Nov 12, 2019
If that's what really happened, your sis is not at fault. What matters most here, is that the guy understands the truth so what ever the girl does is of no consequence. Just ignore her.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Holyvet(m): 3:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Tell your sister to go ahead without fear but should be aware that her friend or hitherto friend may spiritualise this battle,so before her friend starts the spiritual battle ,she should have started it and it's going to be a life long war as her friend will never be happy seeing them together.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by airbrush: 4:02am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
I only need serious opinions

one question why is akwa ibom girl are like this? when you are nothing them will reject you so soon as you have some success the same girl will forget suddenly forget all her mess up and show up shamelessly again.?
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:11am On Nov 12, 2019
@Op we have heard your side of the story, now can we hear from the other girl
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ZooOga: 4:11am On Nov 12, 2019
boiz2men:

yup

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 12, 2019
#life lessons 1o1....

If you desert me at my WORST, you DON'T deserve me at my BEST!

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by fajbam216: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Everything that glitters Is not gold
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Greatken007(m): 4:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Are you a learner, that contract may go beyond 5 years. Nurses on contract in NLNG is around 5 years too and may go beyond.
ornicus:
as long as your sisters fiance is over the other chick, i don't see what the issue is.
the only thing is that your sister and her fiance have to completely sever ties with the other lady
i hope the guy doesn't still have any feelings for that chick, because i can almost guarantee she will try to seduce him in some way

hope this is not fabu sha. how a person with teaching experience only gets 5 year contract job with exxon mobil - particularly as contracts are typically on a yearly basis, subject to renewal -

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by here4u: 4:39am On Nov 12, 2019
was d topic here bout now, u just wan gossip shey
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:48am On Nov 12, 2019
But which kin gossip come be dis one naw?
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 12, 2019
yout you guys seems not to be tired of this country?ease stress with me in this whatsapp groupt let havet funt https:///JkBmvHQniPB6wEiRRH2zAs dont come and kill your self
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by solomedoh: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2019
You should start to pray for the success of the marriage before she will now come and plan evil and let her evil faill totally.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Arijude(m): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
I'm married already. And it's no Nollywood story
you people should give no flying fvck about whatever lies she spread about your sister.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by toprealman: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

The best thing you can do is to ignore the beast of a girl.....she needs a response from you guys so just ignore her and make her irrelevant.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by bonnyhope: 5:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Fabricated story
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Trezagezz: 5:15am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

If what you said is true.....
Dont relax much or ur sister either cause she might have the intention to kill ur sis if her malicious lies ain't yielding her anything..
Ur family should involve a legal authority so that she will vomit her lies and again sign an undertaken....

All i see is a good digger missing her luck the second time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.