Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (74996 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ninodaniel(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Bennysam:
All of you that comment is all useless, brother you have nothing to worry about because the guy knows the truth and the girl won’t do anything, she is fighting a lose battle
and so after reading the post u called the op brother, so whose comment is useless now?

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Rejoice5000(f): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Na so my hubbys ex dump him ad said he has no money ad that he can't take care of her hmmmmmm i came in the picture the so called ex was bittered and frustrated ad start asking stupid qst like how he manage marry dis beautiful lady bla bla bla lol now the so called ex dey VILLAGE WITH HER HUBBY.while my then poor hubby na our own house we dey now.Automatic Landlady and Landlord,ladies don't look down on anybody but follow ur mind ad not the situations u see at the moment.@post forget ur sisisters gf na jealousy dey worry her let ur sister focus on her upcoming wedding ad leave the golddigger alone.hmmmmmm Dis life.

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by stanliwiser: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2019
Ginaz:

She took it I didn’t know , We were together on that fateful day.
wink Let me Guess both of una nor trust una sef. because Why the heck would she wanna do such and not just that she when as far reading them.

As a rule of thumb sha I don't date people who has dated anyone in my circle, but that wouldn't hinder my rapport with them.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by babyfalo: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2019
THIS CASE IS JUST LIKE BUHARI AND ATIKU..
BUHARI IS YOUR SISTER WHILE ATIKU IS YOUR FRIEND SISTER... SHE KNOWS SHE HAD ALREADY LOOSE...SHE IS JUST RANTING...TELL YOUR SISTER TO CALM AND RELAX LIKE BUHARI IS DOING....IF POSSIBLE SHE CAN TRAVEL ANYWHERE SHE LIKES.... grin
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by agbalej(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2019
What your sister's boyfriend...... Do you mean your sister didn't have a boyfriend all along before this present guy diverted his attention to your sister or she also dumped that one because she had seen "the light" with this current guy?.

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by danot1030: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
Whose Fault Is It Anyway?

Good evening nairalanders!

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

So the guy gave up his efforts but maintained communications with my sister.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..

You people should ignore her and concentrate on the wedding arrangements
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by farmboy: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2019
You are telling us your life story and what you want to do wicked girl. Why didn't you date when he was still teaching?
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Caseless: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
I thought as much.. but my anger is the lies she's spreading just to tarnish my sister's image
you sound weak and too emotional for my liking. What do you care if she's telling lies about your sister? The guy knows the truth. You want her(gf) to go without a fight?

Instead of you to go and protect ur sis by making her girlfriend write an undertaking before the police for her to be held responsible for anything bad that happens to your sister , you're here wasting time. I pray that girl does not carry out acid attack on ur sister or send killers after ur sister. That girl is desperate and can do anything to harm ur sis.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Ginaz(f): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2019
stanliwiser:
wink Let me Guess both of una nor trust una sef. because Why the heck would she wanna do such and not just that she when as far reading them.

As a rule of thumb sha I don't date people who has dated anyone in my circle, but that wouldn't hinder my rapport with them.

I trusted her, In fact she was a sister to me not a friend . That was how I took her to be . She is good , lovely and beautiful but her bad side unfortunately is jealousy, very intense one. She doesn’t know how to trust and I was the only friend she had too. All her friendships always failed .

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Caseless: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2019
farmboy:
You are telling us your life story and what you want to do wicked girl. Why didn't you date when he was still teaching?
nawa for u

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by wamide042(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmm.... Nollywood story.... .
Titled:..That Broke guy is now a millionaire..

starring....

Your Sister..... Naza Ekezie
Your Sister’s friend... Peggy Ovire..
The broke guy... Fred leonard...
You...Daniel lyod.......

We are patiently waiting for part 2..
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by moorevic(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Be mindful of that DEVIL of a fridne. Most ladies judge by sight.
Its a good thing the guy dated the she-devil else he wouldn't have crossed paths with your sister. Ladies and their[b] DREAM[/b] MAN
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Dextre(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2019
I don't see anything to worry about here..the woman is just bitter that her friend got her ex...its natural to be pained but she will be fine. She'll get tired of spreading lies soon.Y'all should just face wedding plans for January. If the guy isn't bothered why are y'all.

You can even invite her,make sure u put two meats on her rice (it'll make her feel important) grin grin
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by godofuck231: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2019
When you have hungry wolves around you around you that's how they destroy
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
no me . Most ladies wont date a teacher grin
Will u date a teacher? You know how many guys done vroom into say I be teacher? I've dated a teacher so it's no biggy
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by ccollins(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

I need serious opinions on this issue, as it has bothered me so much so I decided to bring it up here. It's about my younger sister and her girlfriend.

About 2 years ago my younger sis girlfriend met a guy that indicated interest in her, according to my sis her friend wasn't into this guy, in fact her friend was using him from the onset, my sis said that her friend told her that she doesn't like the guy at all because the guy according to her was a teacher in one private school and he isn't really what she wanted in a man.

But this guy loved her and my sis recounted one time the guy paid her tuition fees and gave her money for her project work. The guy was always there for her but her sis friend never liked him sometimes my younger sister will tell me that she should go for him she thought she was joking but little did she know that her girlfriend was serious.

When it was obvious she couldn't play the guy anymore, she had to confront the guy and told him face to face that they can't continue together, that she can't put up with him anymore and that he can have my younger sister as a friend since my sister is her roommate.

The guy was shattered and devastated, and it equally shattered my sister as well because my sister knew how much sacrifice the guy has made for her girlfriend. So the guy would meet my sister and start begging her to talk to her friend, and each time my sister tries to talk to her girlfriend to reconsider, she would turn it down.

As time went by my sister and this guy became close, and they were good friends, so early February this year they guy got a contract job with Exxon mobile for 5 years at Akwa ibom, and he is now asking for my sister's hand in marriage. He's so serious that he has brought wine to my Father with his family members.

My sister told him let her put it in prayers. Because she's currently doing her NYSC.
Upon hearing the news of my sister and this guy, her silly girlfriend that rejected him because he was low, is now beefing my sister and telling the whole world that my sister snatched her boyfriend away from her. it was so bad that she even tried to re establish communication with this guy again.

My sister told me that her girlfriend sent a message to this guy and told him that my sister once had an abortion when she was in her 3rd year, and some stupid lies. But she said that the guy knew that her girlfriend was lying and decided to block her. This got my sister infuriated and me also but the guy begged us to let her go That she's just desperate.

But I'm really really really angry now because she has been spreading malicious lies about my younger sister. And my sister is planning her traditional wedding with this guy by January So please I need suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I don't see my sister at fault here, and I only see a wicked and desperate friend trying to cause wreck in someone's happiness..

Mods I really appreciate if this topic is on front page because it's a serious issue..
your sister should contact a lawyer immediately and sue for defamation of her valued character and how she is degrading her person in public and ask for damages. U can as well contact me

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by trilobite: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2019
This story just played itself out in my presence too!! Women can be crazy.

Tell your sister to stay clear of that idiot, keep her life and wedding plans away from even her closest friends as that girl will surely not be the only one jealous.

In life one has to be smart, keep your good news to yourself. In my case the poor girl was dealt with by friends she called sisters, and almost sent to the streets like a beggar. All because of one rich guy.

Tell her to stay clear, shut up, and focus on her upcoming marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by dazzlingd(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Reason with me, if I no get today, I go get am tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by mechanics(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2019
Since the man has known about the desperation of his former friend, there's nothing to worry about, she should keep it cool and don't forment trouble with her, this should be a lesson to ladies who turn men down because of what he's doing at the moment not knowing that things will be better later in life.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by dazzlingd(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:
I've thought about locking her up, but my sis guy said we should ignore her, let's not go to that extent

Lock her up for your own good, don't be too good at your own expense.....a desperate lady can be so dangerous...lock her up, let her write a police understatement..
She's an enemy, make her feel unsafe and let her be on the run, once u give your enemies enough time and comfort, she will hurt u.

Self defence oo

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by urchmanio(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Try and make a police report, It's very important

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by franchasng: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Powersurge:

First the story is about you. Don't worry this is a faceless forum. So your secret is save. Unless your bf is on NL. Secondly,this your story looks too straightforward.

See, I don't know you or "your sis" as you call it, but I know that MOST girls in University do abortion either before, during or after their programs including your silly friend. And you are not exempted either.

Finally, I perceived the nigga is a dummy. How can a girl be using you for years without you knowing? He was a dummy for allowing himself to be used by the foolish girl . He is a dummy for going for you. Answer this question sincerely, if he did not get the contract, will you marry him as a teacher? If things goes bad tomorrow (God forbid) wouldn't you create more problems for him than your friend would have?

All I see is a young silly man who does not understand the politics of life. And please, if you aborted, which something is STRONGLY telling me you did, do well to tell the guy.
When a smart guy talks, you will know.

You are a very smart thinking guy, I saw you wink
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by TemmyT002(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

Hmmmmmmm
I don't know if you are making it up or if you are the sister.
As long as the 'sister's didn't 'steal' the guy and the story is true, well, tell your 'sister's to get married and enjoy her life.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by emmarocks: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Are you sure the guy truly love that your sister, I think he is only doing dis to get back at your sisters friend... If it's me I may not marry him... He's not the only man in the world
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by IamHonourable1: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2019
sweerychick:

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Parkwell247: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2019
If this story is 100% true, then tell that girl to Parkwell.
It simply mean that she's after the guy money and the love isn't there.
Assuming the guy didn't get that contract work with Exxon mobile, will she have come back

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by IamHonourable1: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Just use small money and arrest the girl and sue her right away.Her life would never remain the same when you do so.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by DedeNkem: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2019
If your story is true, then warn her with police, to leave your sister alone. Or else she may assault your sister before or during the wedding to end the whole thing!

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by Pat081: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2019
That is what happn to some useless gals who think their man can nt make it in life tell ur sister to go on with him, the gal is mad

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by deebrain(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2019
The fault is the character of majority of the women.

Neither the guy nor your sister.

Endure it.

If you are the feminist type, enjoy the drama of your fold.
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by zoba001(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2019
This is just another distraction.. Tell your sis to go ahead with the wedding. Rumours don't kill people it will only bring more people to her wedding...
Re: She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher by moel1(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2019
she wasn't patience enough to wait for the appointed time and beside i believe she was jealous of other people boyfriend and when she look at her own boyfriend level she was ashamed and call it a quite
all things works for good .i believe he was met for your sister and your sis friend was the only thing standing in-between him and your sis now that she is out of the way god did what he always do. that why she is jealous and angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.