Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (63429 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

As a matter of fact I have two personal ones.

First one, I was in your position.
I dated a chic whom my closest buddy from secondary school used to sleep with, he even introduced us because he wanted me to employ her to work with my organization back then. By the time we started dating, I deliberately informed my old buddy and he told me about their sexual past (he initially claimed they were only friends but finally opened up, and she confirmed it).
Well I immediately knew it wasn't a relationship that would lead anywhere and it didn't. The chic even had a bad habit of keeping in touch with exes and I value my peace of mind. grin
Besides, woman cannot make me and my boy create distance between ourselves.

Second one, I was in the position of the friend.
A chic I used to have a fling with is now married to another friend. Actually all three of us know each other from secondary school (same secondary school with my closest buddy from the first story). All of us have managed to maintain contact all these years, these are people I have known since 1998.
Well, these two got married and I know about every fight and argument they have because she tells me and always threatens her husband with divorce. Meanwhile, her husband (like you) is never at peace anytime he hears her talking to me over the phone or texting me. She actually told me that he constantly suspects her and uses every little opportunity to bring up my name in their conversation during an argument - this is my guy who knew about my history with her before he married her oo, yet he is not at peace.
I even had to tell him straight up to stop having crazy ideas, because she and I are done for ever and ever, amen.
Sometimes she deliberately mentions me just to manipulate the guy into doing things her way because she knows of his insecurity - they are a funny couple. grin

See dude, like I said in my first comment, it's all about peace of mind. If you value it, you will avoid complicated stuff like this.
But if you feel you can handle it, go ahead.
guy, God will continue to bless you for telling this brother the truth..you have my respect.

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Emodeee: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
safarigirl:
from his narrative, she gives anyone who whistles at her a chance, so, this was never an option for her

@OP, if you are not at peace with marrying her, abeg leave her to find someone that is not within a circle she has been passdd around. Forget all this childish talk about who has changed, you can never tell if someone has truly changed or not, until they are faced with the same situation that constantly led them to falter.

Marriage is not a joke, it is not a chamber of torture that you should subject yourself to. The day you travel and she tells you one of your friends came to check on her, how will you feel? Where will your mind go?

Trust is more important than love in any union. Don't deceive yourself. You don't know if you will still find someone better after, but by that time, you will be stuck in a marriage with a woman that you can't trust

This is the first time I'm viewing you supporting a man. All these feminist will never support a man irrespective of the situation. You are a true feminist.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
If she really told you with her mouth that she has slept with some of your friends you are close with and that she has changed, then why are you still not sure of her decision to be faithful to you, you have to forget her past (because we all have a past) and move on if you truly love her.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Why are you like this?

How? What did I do now?

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

He said she dated them. Not had casual sex with them. They may even be friends who don’t know each other like that, but OP knows all of them. Some people are popular and have many friends that they know all the people you have dated sef.

By the way, you can talk about trust to people like Prince Charles who was snatching Camila from her husbands bedroom and he will make her queen. That is why Queen Eliza does not want to die because Charles will literally give Camila the keys to the kingdom. Charles probably knows on a first name basis all the men Camila has dated and had casual sex with because they are in the same circle. He also frustrated his virgin wife for her!

Also, ask Simon Cowell where his child came from grin. Not all guys care about all these things you are saying. Some are very methodical and know what they want. Funny that those kind of guys are actually faithful to these women.

Like I said, this world being a global village now, you might end up with a guy that knows not less than 5 people you have dated and he will tag you a cheerful giver. Then, you can come back and tell us how you feel.

He never said she was loose. Or a cheat. He said she’s a cheerful giver because she has dated people he knows. Not like she cheated in the relationship o.
Someone is talking about a lady who has been with his friends... not one, not two, but seven. And you're talking about Prince Charles and Simon Cowell cheesy

Even the point you are desperately trying to make is completely moot, considering that Camilla will NEVER hold the title of Queen/Queen consort when Charles becomes King because she is Duchess of Cornwall.
Only a Princess of Wales can hold the title of Queen/Queen consort, and guess what, that title is still being held by Princess Diana in her grave. grin

You think Mama Charlie is stvpid?
The British monarchy does not take kindly to women who can't hold body. grin

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

5 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Wetin you dey talk about beer parlor and beer biko?
Did I mention anything about beer parlor or having sex gists, you just type anything that enters your head because you want to make a point.
I don't even step into beer parlors, drink beer, or have friends with whom to be discussing sexual encounters.

Regarding your last paragraph - Don't kid yourself, if your hubby changed his circle after marrying you, then he and those guys were never quite that close to start with, probably just surface friendships.
Hot cake ko, Hot manna from heaven ni grin
crackhaus I like your point of view and I am following you immediately.....respeckt... something tells me you'll be a real G

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

He said she dated them. He said no casual sex on another post. Look at his posts. He seems like the common friend here. Not everyone cares about people who has dated who? Your husband may have had casual sex with over 109 girls who know what his penis looks like and how he moans in bed. Will that matter to you when accepting his proposal? Many men are even mocked on gossip sites about their sexual ability but their wives married and are still married to them. So, in reality not everyone cares about these things.

He said both dated them, and some unserious relationships where sex was involved. As in the girl used to be careless with herself

To me he sounds like he's in a loose web of contacts who all know each other but with varying levels of closeness, like a bank or large company

You can't compare men and women in this case because promiscuous men and promiscuous women are seen totally differently.

We all know that another girl knowing what your guy sounds like in bed would have no effect on most women but another guy seeing you näked is enough to send some men into incurable insomnia, especially if you know the guy already

Yea, not everybody cares who was with who but in this case, he cares. He cares a whole lot. The question is

-Can he trust her to stop her anyhow behaviour
- Can he bear the potential embarrassment of people he knows having had carnal knowledge of his chick
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
crackhaus I like your point of view and I am following you immediately.....respeckt... something tells me you'll be a real G

Dizzyrascal:
guy, God will continue to bless you for telling this brother the truth..you have my respect.
Saluté, brother... cool
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Someone is talking about a lady who has been with his friends... not one, not two, but seven. And you're talking about Prince Charles and Simon Cowell cheesy

Even the point you are desperately trying to make is completely moot, considering that Camilla will NEVER hold the title of Queen/Queen consort when Charles becomes King because she is Duchess of Cornwall.
Only a Princess of Wales can hold the title of Queen/Queen consort, and guess what, that title is still being held by Princess Diana in her grave. grin

You think Mama Charlie is stvpid?
The British monarchy does not take kindly to women who can't hold body. grin

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.
The British monarchy blah blah blah... with all the story, Charles still married her! Gave her all the titles and benefits. She has kids of her own too and they don’t even have any children together but he is still with her! Even at the the possible loss of his crown. If Queen Elizabeth dies today she will be queen. My dear, I am not desperate about anything o. It’s not my situation. One thing is sure, I will not let an ex who has moved on and living his own life stand in the way of my happiness. That’s it! Glad I didn’t, by the way, the guy was still a toaster.

If I was like you, I would be regretting right now grin. I have everything I want and the hubby makes sure I do. Anyway, I have things to do, business to run and a home to attend to. Enjoy your masturbation on this thread. Make sure you find out all the people your girlfriend has dated though grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Yinibixema: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Do you even know what reality is you this bot?
Olosho just shut up your stinking mouth
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by CsRockefeller(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

You have absolutely no Clue what you are talking about. You are a fool my dear. A big one. Your lack of experience in matters beyond you makes you an idiot to try to advise people on them. The girl is not a virgin, the guy is not looking for a virgin. Focus your desperation for husband somewhere else. Even with all your virginity nobody has married you. Hahahahahaha. Tell Diana all your story you idiot. That you are a virgin doesn’t mean your mind is clean and you are not a LovePeddler. Many virgins have had oral and anal sex. I am sure you are one of them. Sanctimonious idiot trying to play what she doesn’t know. Confused imp.

Are you okay? undecided

Safiagirl, please ignore her, personally, I can't even date a non virgin. Keep it up, you will have a fantastic marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

He said both dated them, and some unserious relationships where sex was involved. As in the girl used to be careless with herself

To me he sounds like he's in a loose web of contacts who all know each other but with varying levels of closeness, like a bank or large company

You can't compare men and women in this case because promiscuous men and promiscuous women are seen totally differently.

We all know that another girl knowing what your guy sounds like in bed would have no effect on most women but another guy seeing you näked is enough to send some men into incurable insomnia, especially if you know the guy already

Yea, not everybody cares who was with who but in this case, he cares. He cares a whole lot. The question is

-Can he trust her to stop her anyhow behaviour
- Can he bear the potential embarrassment of people he knows having had carnal knowledge of his chick
What anyhow behavior? She DATED these men! No, some women also can’t stand that other women know the size of their husbands penis. Stop making excuses for one gender. If you are not a virgin, the fact is you have probably dated people your husband will know. Some may even be distant cousin sef. What will you do? After you must have already started the relationship? You have been *passed* around yet again right? Then you go into depression and kill yourself because elf what people will say. LOL.

Well, like I said, if he can’t cope he can leave but there’s nothing wrong. I dated who ever I wanted to date and I married who I wanted to marry. I am glad that society did not have any influence on that. My husband WOOED me and, I made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Yinibixema: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

The British monarchy blah blah blah... with all the story, Charles still married her! Gave her all the titles and benefits. She has kids of her own too and they don’t even have any children together but he is still with her! Even at the the possible loss of his crown. If Queen Elizabeth dies today she will be queen. My dear, I am not desperate about anything o. It’s not my situation. One thing is sure, I will not let an ex who has moved on and living his own life stand in the way of my happiness. That’s it! Glad I didn’t, by the way, the guy was still a toaster.

If I was like you, I would be regretting right now grin. I have everything I want and the hubby makes sure I do. Anyway, I have things to do, business to run and a home to attend to. Enjoy your masturbation on this thread. Make sure you find out all the people your girlfriend has dated though grin.
You this stupid LovePeddler no go allow people rest?
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by BRATISLAVA: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
8k2nuts:

Lol. As I said it depends on who the guy is. This guy doesn't give a Bleep what you think. Your business. I raised the point before the wedding and he said na so i like am.

They are going on strong. The guy wasnt a mugu so he knew exactly what he was getting into. And hes happy
well, you still don't know. He said that, but you don't know the truth. When they quarrel and he mentions it to her, are you there? Leave all the strong-headed shows. In their closets they know the truth. Whenever I hear that they are going strong, I know that they are going weak
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

You this stupid LovePeddler no go allow people rest?
Your mother is a who*re who gave you Syphillis at birth and this is why you are this stupid!
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

Olosho just shut up your stinking mouth
Your mother who sucks dick for a living has a stinking mouth grin
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Yinibixema: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Your mother who sucks dick for a living has a stinking mouth grin
Stupid LovePeddler daughter of a stinking borehole pussy mother. Her pussy be like borehole
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Yinibixema: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Your mother is a who*re who gave you Syphillis at birth and this is why you are this stupid!
Ashewo kobokobo. Omo mashanfani with zero glory. Werey don do porta potty tire. Allen Avenue customer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

Stupid LovePeddler daughter of a stinking borehole pussy mother. Her pussy be like borehole
Lmao!!! Your mother is probably on the road running mad from the Syphillis but you are on NL ranting like a complete lunatic. Hahahahaha. Your mother is still being banged at midnight on the road by vulcanizers and street boys. Focus on getting you and your mother help you lunatic
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by BRATISLAVA: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Leave baby124, I didn't want to respond to that comment with exactly what was on my mind. cheesy
It seemed too much like she was taking about herself and not someone else whom she has absolutely no knowledge of - trying to force her own reality down everyone's throat.

First it was friendships don't last, then next was that wives-to-be are usually gbenshing five other men and one uncle because women are cats.
What in da' hellish kind of thinking... cheesy
grin grin grin grin when they've done all they've done, they will tell you that it's the rough ones who are good, that the devil's are the smooth ones who didn't get dirty. They will always claim such marriages are better, without knowing what their other half thinks really. Is the advice that we should go for the rough ones? Is that the message? Because they were rough? And rough is the new good? I always pity men who marry women who have splayed their heels from Winnipeg to Melbourne and all the countries in between have visited. I also pity women who married the man who plunged every toilet from Buenos Aires to Vladivostok. They defend sex with multiple partners as if it's the very bread of life.

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Even after I have clarified for you exactly how the titles work and which ones can be upgraded to a title of Queen/Queen consort, you're still displaying your belligerent attitude. cheesy
You no wan learn abi...

I don't even know what I should be regretting mbok.
You just dey shoot blanks in every direction like one market woman for Oshodi grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Yinibixema: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Lmao!!! Your mother is probably on the road running mad from the Syphillis but you are on NL ranting like a complete lunatic. Hahahahaha. Your mother is still being banged at midnight on the road by vulcanizers and street boys. Focus on getting you and your mother help you lunatic
Ugly olosho wey dog Dey Bleep steady for Allen Avenue. Dog set Bleep you and your useless mother, you dey open teeth. Olosho rirun wey dog Dey Bleep with 500

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

Ashewo kobokobo. Omo mashanfani with zero glory. Werey don do porta potty tire. Allen Avenue customer
Hahaha. You that they have used you and your mother to do ritual. Empty pangolo like you people. What good can come from an empty thing like you. Shebi Allen Avenue is still posh. Omo Mushin that they Bleep tour mother in front of you and by the side of face me I face you. Your mother is an ashewo with no room or mat sef to Bleep. Nothing to show for in her years of fucking except you. Hahahahaha. Omo iya werey ti aiye e ti blow pow!

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Yinibixema: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Hahaha. You that they have used you and your mother to do ritual. Empty pangolo like you people. What good can come from an empty thing like you. Shebi Allen Avenue is still posh. Omo Mushin that they Bleep tour mother in front of you and by the side of face me I face you. Your mother is an ashewo with no room or mat sef to Bleep. Nothing to show for in her years of fucking except you. Hahahahaha. Omo iya werey ti aiye e ti blow pow!
Okokomaiko bitch whose family house is in ajegunle. Boys don use her mother stinking wretched pant and her own oversize wretched torn part do ritual. Boys don waste her womb. Oloriburuku omo ofo . Useless low budget bitch wey no fit give birth again as a result of 100 abortions
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Even after I have clarified for you exactly how the titles work and which ones can be upgraded to a title of Queen/Queen consort, you're still displaying your belligerent attitude. cheesy
You no wan learn abi...

I don't even know what I should be regretting mbok.
You just dey shoot blanks in every direction like one market woman for Oshodi grin
Let’s wait and see now. Previously a prince lost his right to the throne and had to denounce because he married a divorcee. Charles is still in line to the throne and did not denounce shit. Laws of ascension to the throne have also been changed.

You have no clue what you are talking about! Laws can always be changed as we have seen with Charles. Where is Diana today? The people’s choice she was! Camila was the so called jest but those same people call her my lady and curtesy for her today. grin.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

You keep saying she dated the men when the post you quoted said clearly that it was a mixture of dating and temporary relationships where she had sex with them. Why are you ignoring the quote that you yourself told me to read

I'm not making excuses but being realistic. Women are disrespected in this country even when nobody has ever touched them, how much more when you are known to 7 guys in your man's circle? It depends on the individual but you won't be surprised when it bothers him...that's just how it is.

Yes it bothers women but it doesn't have the same effect on potential marriage as when a man is doubting his girlfriends chastity. You can't equate the two, they're just not the same.

Yeah its different strokes for different folks but most guys aren't comfortable hearing their wife's body count, that's just the truth.
I have tagged posts for you to read, I don’t think I need to keep tagging for you. You can read, understand and take whatever opinion you want to. We are just going around in circles.

Not everyone is bothered by society and what they would say. Male or female. Some are!

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

Okokomaiko bitch whose family house is in ajegunle. Boys don use her mother stinking wretched pant and her own oversize wretched torn part do ritual. Boys don waste her womb. Oloriburuku omo ofo . Useless low budget bitch wey no fit give birth again as a result of 100 abortions
Go and save your mother o! She’s giving it to that mad man roaming third mainland with one corner style right below the bridge. We can’t afford to have two of you on NL. Hahahahaha. Son of a dirty bitch and LovePeddler. Your mother that bleeps for water and air. Cheap and dirty bitch.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Yinibixema: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

I have tagged posts for you to read, I don’t think I need to keep tagging for you. You can read, understand and take whatever opinion you want to. We are just going around in circles.
Useless bitch wey no get womb again.wasted mofo wey be say Na only dog Dey Bleep her steady now. Olofo useless midnight newspaper with stinking itchy borehole divergent pussy
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Let’s wait and see now. Previously a prince lost his right to the throne and had to denounce because he married a divorcee. Charles is still in line to the throne and did not denounce shit. Laws of ascension to the throne have also been changed.

You have no clue what you are talking about! Laws can always be changed as we have seen with Charles. Where is Diana today? The people’s choice she was! Camila was the so called jest but those same people call her my lady and curtesy for her today. grin.
Did I ever say Charles will not be King or can't you read again because antagonism is affecting your sight? grin

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Yup!
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Did I ever say Charles will not be King or can't you read again because antagonism is affecting your sight? grin

Guy you are the one confused here! Charles will be king and he will make Camila his queen and nothing will happen. You want to bet? He has come this far with her, who will stop him? You?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.