Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (90242 Views)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Tinubu's Original Hometown..amazing Scenery / Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by ud4u: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bonny my sweet home
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by subcbouy: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
theenchanter:
no, i've never been there but judging by ur pics and what i've read about it, u're overhyping it.... nothing specular, we need to stop celebrating mediocrity in this country.
Oga, stop hearsay and visit that island.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Charly68: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Would have loved to spend my leave there but kidnapping is a major palava at that end
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Agugbadin: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let's have the pictures of Bonny township and other town you named in your post Akiama, osikiri, Ayambo, Ayayan etc. I have been there before and I think the pictures you have here is not a representation of the real Island, this is restricted area. The local government is clueless and not making impact. For such a small Island, the roads are supposed to be perfect but the local government is not doing anything about the roads

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by MedicH: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Riele needs to come out from the zoo and stay in this island.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Viking07:
I worked here for a 6 months contract job with NLNG immediately after my youth service. Best 6 months of my life. cheesy Perfect island with 247 power supply.

What about the main Bonny town?

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by EasternPrince: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
YorubaPrince:
IPOB okoro go soon mess am up... just wait! grin

We still dey manage Lagos oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
AutoReportNG:

You have never been there and you condemn the place... Hmmmm

Ever heard the adage, never judge a book by the cover? Please try visiting before you condemn and attack, not for today but for future, even if you have issues with the place, take a time to read and research about the place before you go on condemning the place. What gives you the impression that the place is overhyped? If not for data, I can give more 50 pictures which is one the website, check the source if you need to see more.

Lastly, we all are Nigerians, what good or benefit do you derive in demarketing your country? No country is perfect and without flaws and I think if we see something beautiful about Nigeria, its not a crime to celerate such.

My 2cents and by the way, no one sponorsored us as you claim.... We are too big to be sponsored and bought... We are doing our work for humanity and for God.

Good night

Ogbeni post pictures of the main Bonny town and the other towns you listed and stop ranting

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Awe4luv(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Take me there
u mind if we go together sometime around December?
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Ttipsy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
I thought the island is controlled by the British

secondly,, River State government should construct a bridge connecting Bonny island to port Harcourt Downtown
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

You need to visit there to understand no part of this country can be compare to NLNG RA or IA
. Really e be like say u dey live there
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by YungMillionaire: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Is this also part of Biafra or no?
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by KingAzubuike(f): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
A few persons misbehave and you brand a state "Rivers Of Blood". Is there any part of Nigeria that blood has never flown due to violence?

BTW, social media is also a tool to misinform people. So, you were misinformed.
Lol a few persons do good and you say rivers is safe?

Let no one deceive you, asides the north east, it's the most violent state in Nigeria.. even Lagos doesn't come close.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Oluwavichtor(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Izzyovercomer:
I read this post with reminiscence of my experience while schooling in there between 2001-2005, Sec School. My school(Comm Sec Sch Bonny) at sand field has an ocean by the side. We used to watch ships sail during our break. It was a wonderful experience living in Bonny. I remember my 26 Dec beach party, it was a memorable fun that I will never forget.
...hmmn i smell zobogrin
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Kennitrust(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
If we were on our own, the niger-Delta would have been the most beautiful country in Africa.

We really miss our independence
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by jurjes(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
cicero:
OP those photos are of NLNG which is restricted. Post photos of Bonny town instead.

And Finima specifically.
OP carry NLNG pictures show the world as a representation of the entire Bonny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Hanzzo: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lmao... Don't be decieved. All the photos you see here are from NLNG facilities and not open to the general public. You would probably wanna know somone that works there so u can stay in this "fresh area" when u visit. The main town is like a "low budget port harcourt". Filled with hating ass uneducated indigenes who believe all NLNG jobs should go to their peeps even if they dont have the qualifications. Thus making them angry 24/7... Just kill their chicken with ur car make dem discover say na LNG you de stay first�

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Riele(f): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
MedicH:
Riele needs to come out from the zoo and stay in this island.

Will the island perform surgery on some men's face ?

btw
Nice island ,will like to visit it with you wink
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by badman007(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
I love Nigeria...

*Tears* This is beautiful *Joy* Black is beautiful *Pride*
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Depressed101: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
tillaman:
This is so beautiful, never knew Bonny island is this fab, it’s a glorious sight to behold,
I use to think most places in Rivers state are inhabited by violent people until I visited PH and that changed my mindset about the great Rivers state, Anytime I see a news on the state it’s always either Cultists clash, jungle justice(ALUUminatis) or armed robbery
Only for me to visit their and find out those mostly happen in their villages!

Kudos OP
better get your mindset back, because pH is indeed river's of blood... Na grace people take dey live there
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by MedicH: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Riele:

Will the island perform surgery on some men's face ?

btw
Nice island ,will like to visit it with you wink

lol the doctors are not veterinary
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Riele(f): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
MedicH:

lol the doctors are not veterinary
cool
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by EgunMogaji2: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
okorotalkative:
Beautiful masterpiece, hater will soon come and start dia yeye comparison.

If not for security issues, i just wanna wake one day and start a road trip from west to south. especially these niger delta region. I need good sea food in my body.

One day sha!

I have the same dream.

People tel me that kidnappers will even kidnap my kidnappers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Sirnioking(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
The sweetest part is that they have 24hours power supply!
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by MedicH: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Riele:

cool

Are u in akwa ibom?
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Riele(f): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
MedicH:

Are u in akwa ibom?
maybe .
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I have the same dream.

People tel me that kidnappers will even kidnap my kidnappers cheesy

Some said that day might never come, or lemme say come back. Despite all the security check points on the road. If 2 say plane fare cheap person for fly enter those area.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by MedicH: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Riele:

maybe .

wanna visit, write me an invitation.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
ashawo
MedicH:

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Riele(f): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
MedicH:

An invitation to what? and for what .
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by YorubaPrince: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
EasternPrince:

We still dey manage Lagos oooo

But una don develop Lagos finish na... grin
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by MedicH: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
ashawo
bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.