Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (80624 Views)

My Fiancée's Family Is Insisting On Court Wedding / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by snifferG: 2:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Euphoria19:
Forget what people will always say, "I'm clean, trust me" all that is bullshit, the person saying that has probably never taken any HIV or STI test before because if you're so sure of yourself you should have the proof to back it up, and also someone who takes health serious will not be willing to dive skin deep into any guy that comes her way, since she's supposedly clean, don't even bother going for test, anyone that is will want to have sex without condom with someone dey barely know should not be taken serious

Great advice,Totally on point!!!
This era were information is at our finger tips,some chose 2 be ignorant. I dnt expect anybody 2 talk about havin unprotected sex,when u know d consequences,unless u are out 2 destroy ur life and dat of others, i'm tired of hearing trash like...'i like it raw' NONSENSE! Be prepared 2 like d disease.

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by golddare: 2:31am On Nov 21, 2019
When they use you do Yahoo plus your eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Cutehector(m): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Characteristics of an AIDS/HIV distributor. Make sure you always shoot your hot cum in her mouth to counter her slow poison.
I tell you. These cute ladies can make you lose focus and give you serious std eh.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by AmuDimpka: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.

The share have it ...as they say in senate by those clowns

3 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Caseless: 2:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.
stop having sex , if possible, until you're married. If you can't abstain, then use protection at all times.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Cutehector(m): 2:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Helada:
She keeps insisting... Present continuous tense.... And you have not done abi...... Kontinue........
Joseph didn't ask for advice ....he flee...
You still dey find advice.... OK o
kiss

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Priests318: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Flee
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by AreaFada2: 3:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmmm, maybe she's preggy for one married or ineligible man already. But also not ready for abortion at her age.

That's where you come in my friend. An eligible single dude. grin cheesy

Chai!

Anyway about 30% of kids belong to another man outside. Firstborn kids (like your possible case) rises to about 35%. You will be in very good company sir! cheesy

The other angle is since all guys are always running away after a while, make she kukuma just born one child before it's too late. Yep, some girls are deciding to do so now.

Dude it depends on you. If you want a proper marriage before kids, she's not for you. If you want a kid soon too and you're sure she's the right lady for you, cool. Yet her hurry is a bit suspicious.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Meekymannia: 3:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Follow your heart my son...she's unto something else. She must have got dangerous plan for you...REMEMBER...who are the devil if [color=#770077][/color]not women. Kindly give yourself brain.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by farmboy: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2019
You don't need any advice ooh. When your mumu is do, you will be ok

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by CrownFemi: 4:19am On Nov 21, 2019
Please run a test before going into such.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by LabDNA: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

I would lose my erection immediately if a girl I barely know insists on going raw. There are a lot of sick diseases out there.

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by deltateam: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

How old are you?

Cos I don't understand how a grownup man would agree to these lousy terms.

It simply means she wants you to be a baby Daddy with no strings attached.
It also means you won't know when she will contact a deadly sickness that will harm you since your senses have been lulled to sleep assuming she's free now.

Good thing though is that you overcame your village people at initial stage.

They are still gyming.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by DWJOBScom(m): 4:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

Tell her you will be taking her to the hospital for test and watch her reactions.
No unprotected sex right now o
Infact no sex
You should right now be with a girl you want to marry or love
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by nkezecheckport: 5:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Run
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Correcton(m): 5:01am On Nov 21, 2019
She is not ur wife run away ok, i like ur self control

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by hardbody: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

You have taken a decision already so what further advice are you on about? I dont even go near sex with random people so that chance wont ever be there.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by David160(m): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

my brother run ooo
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by revolt(m): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Babymama loading.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by capitalzero: 5:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

single and older women need someone to impregante them. they may not force you to marry them. just a child or two from them. they know sooner or later you would come for your kids. many of them are financially ok.

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by passey: 5:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
What exactly do you mean by 'getting my seed'? this lady wears beads around her waist. I don't believe in fettish things, but right now I'm beginning to look at it from every possible angle.

Bros,
Just japaaa...
1. She can destroy your life with an STD.
2. If she has a baby from you, your life will never be the same again.
If the child is sick or even herself, she will involve you oooo
Do you want to have a child that you don't care for?
You are just her latest target, others were there or will be there.

Just out of curiosity, ia she in Abuja? From Warri?
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by passey: 5:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Benclever1:
she said if she gets pregnant that she won't bother me for anything, unless I want to get involved with the baby. However, that she won't get married to me.

She is deceiving you...
You must be involved las las, even if you don't want to.
Just hypothetically, if you become a governor or a President, do you think the issue of the child will not arise?
Bros, both present and future risk is involved in this matter ooo

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Kingjames(m): 5:32am On Nov 21, 2019
wizflame:
grin mumu.

Dont Fawk, her bro its a trap she is 1 week pregnant already.
no! First trimester
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Xanderlex: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Leranzo:
Don't do it pls.....if she has STI....and within window period,....test might not pick it.....be careful dear

Exactly.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by stormborn28(m): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
hmmmmm...them hammer you likes... I know say most of it na from girls... Because they are also perplexed

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by MolarT(m): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2019
I chose condom shaa but we all know say raw make sense pass...
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Xanderlex: 5:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Euphoria19:
Forget what people will always say, "I'm clean, trust me" all that is bullshit, the person saying that has probably never taken any HIV or STI test before because if you're so sure of yourself you should have the proof to back it up, and also someone who takes health serious will not be willing to dive skin deep into any guy that comes her way, since she's supposedly clean, don't even bother going for test, anyone that is will want to have sex without condom with someone dey barely know should not be taken serious
Most that say they are clean don't even have test results to back that up. Poster just save yourself the future stress of seeing symptoms and wandering whether you have one STI or the other. The 5minutes pleasure isn't worth all that torture and stress.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by stormborn28(m): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by stormborn28(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol don't bother convincing me cos you and I know I don't believe you.
hmmmm....Okokobiokor... The devil is even shocked for your stance
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by favour32(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2019
You do the right thing.
Go do medical test ASAP.
RVT dey well well like pure water.
Na person wey you like or go later develop love for nai u go carry go do test.If u nor get a thing for this girl,no need,just waka sharply without the ripe mango.
Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Viktorino: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Bro,dont do it.She either has an std or want to trap you with pregnancy.Run,run,run!

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Viktorino: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Biingoo:
Aro1 come and see grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.