Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (80497 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by bayodele73(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
I guess you have too much time to spare. You don't look like you were threatened....you need nobody to advice if truly your boyfriend wants to post you sex video online. Report to Funaab CSO, Eleweeran is close to you or better still obantoko policy post is close to you. You know what to do.

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by 1x2x3: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
oyewilliams:
you have a rape case and the video as evidence

The video may shock you it wasn't a rape but a consensual seexx. she should report to the police anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's against my religion to read this story, can someone summarise for me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Drshobz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.
I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...
I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab.
We did things together.
We were in love and had sex when we feel like it.
We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...
I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends,I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual.
During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred.
I didn't know their was a video recording of the act.
When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...
When my guy find out that I cheated on him he was furious.
I denied it initially but when he show me the sex clip I admit it but defend myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual.
I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to.
He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...
He show up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online.
I beg him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time.
That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him.
That I will regret the day I met him.
That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...
He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.
What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.

My dear you and d guy enjoyed yourselves while being drunk(we do stupid things wen drunk and we always regret wen e clear our eye)
U saying he took advantage of ur drunken state, to me is just trying to make the story more sweet to attract more public sympathy , after all is ur word against he's

Back to the topic
Report to school security (u can record a phone conversation with him)
present the evidence to them , I believe they will take u more serious and act faster .

About the guy that bleeped you
Confront him and also report him to the police.( present a phone record conversation as evidence)

Always remember to record ur calls with them
You never know when it might come in handy

16 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Minjim: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Leak it before him, he will be confused

That's if she has it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Minjim: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:
pls don't be this harsh.
I need all the help I can get to stop this guy before he finish me off.

If you can not afford a lawyer, post ur story Anonymously on Twitter. There are some female advocacy that can offer you help

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by NiklauseFred(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=pamelaayomide post=84298914]He will know I only said that because of the threat.
I will involve the security or the dreaded students in the campus.

What if the cult guy becomes worst than ur guy?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Without Wasting any time report him to the Police, I repeat Report him to the Police, I repeat again and again, Report him to the Police. If you don't take this advise you will regret later
pamelaayomide:
I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...
We did things together.

Mistake...
I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends,I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual.

Blackmail...
I denied it initially but when he show me the sex clip I admit it but defend myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual.
I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to.
He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...
I beg him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time.
That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him.

Currently...
He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He said so that is why we always had sex.
I gave him my body but he decided to toy with the same body.
I regret ever knowing him,he is a scum and a misogynist.
Focus on ur present problem and stop trying to weep nonsense sentiment here. What do you mean by you gave him ur body? Didn't he give u his own? Was he the one that asked u to cheat on him? You went to a birthday party, instead of going home straight, you branched off to another man's arm. Nonsense.

Go and look for the guy u cheated with and lock him up with ur boyfriend in a police station, until they delete the clip and sign a written agreement not to ever leak the video.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
AfroKnight:
He took advantage of you while you were unable to give consent? That’s rape. Your boyfriend wants to leak the tape? Your lawyer is going to kill two birds with one stone.

I have a question though. Somewhat Unrelated to the thread.
A man and a woman are both drunk. They have sex. Who took advantage of whom? These days, consent is defined by the woman. Why?
I tireooo
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Bigseven(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
OP, your fighting back strength is 20% which means you aint winning this fight. U hav 2 options, .A. Take a lawyer and be ready 4 legal tussle to win the right of character assasination. B. Think of how to survive and stand tall when the worstcase scenerio happens cos you dnt have idea on how many copies of ur tape re out there. If u keep begin, u'll be money slave to him
1. Get ready to trend 4 just 1-2weeks.
2. Beg ur family on the shame u brought upon them.
3. Start thinking of changing location
4. Change look, like start barbing ur head etc
5. Be strong and courageous to put the past behind and move on to achieve ur dreams.
THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE WHO SEXRECORD MOMENTS FOR FUN.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by MiVida(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...
We did things together.

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...
tife is that you?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...
We did things together.

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...
Hw can someone be havin sex with u and yur excuse for not pushing the person away is dat u were drunk.. Gurl u are not different from dat babcock gurl nd xo yur sex tape shud be released...

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Na werin dey kill una be that. You still have connection with dreaded cultist guys, the next fuvcking recording will be a season film. They send y'all to school to study na to dey Bleep and party una sabi. Drop your name and pics I will search it somewhere and see if the guy has released the video self
pamelaayomide:
To him,the tape is with him.
I may involve the school security or a dreaded cult guy.
Maybe if the former didn't work,the latter will.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plebian:
it will work, coz she has been wronged, she has the power to bring the wrath of hell on the bastards, all that's need is her intent, her vengeance will come slowly but surely.

I fear you o
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Timson01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm the dude is playing you I see a setup here the best thing you can does to meet the guy try and talk thing with him or look for one of his closest friends u can trust explain everything to him he might be of great help to you

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Miniso:
Hw can someone be havin sex with u and yur excuse for not pushing the person away is dat u were drunk.. Gurl u are not different from dat babcock gurl nd xo yur sex tape shud be released...

The Babcock girl is a sweet and reliable girl
I only blame the boy and the school
She didn’t cheat only did the video for Love ❤️ � �

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by franchasng: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:
It's against my religion to read this story, can someone summarise for me embarassed
Op is a FUNAAB student, and she was bleeped by her boyfriend several times. Later she decided to catch some fun outside her relationship, so she ended up being bleeped by another guy who recorded their fucking section, and somehow this new guy that bleeped op up very well on video know her boyfriend, so he gave her boyfriend the video to enjoy.

Her boyfriend is now furious that his girlfriend cheated on him and want to release the video as season 2 of Nigerian student sextape season wink

Op is here asking for permission to report the guy to her other deadly side boyfriend who happens to be a dreaded cultist.

But another lady here is advising the op to do the lemon curse and destroy the entire life of the op's boyfriend and the other guy op bleeped with

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
Op is a FUNAAB student, and she was bleeped by her boyfriend several times. Later she decided to catch some fun outside her relationship, so she ended up being bleeped by another guy who recorded their fucking section, and somehow this new guy that bleeped op up very well on video know her boyfriend, so he gave her boyfriend the video to enjoy.

Her boyfriend is now furious that his girlfriend cheated on him and want to release the video as season 2 of Nigerian student sextape season wink

Op is here asking for permission to report the guy to her other deadly side boyfriend who happens to be a dreaded cultist.

But another lady here is advising the op to do the lemon curse and destroy the entire life of the op's boyfriend and the other guy op bleeped with

and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. cry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by franchasng: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. cry

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Biingoo: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please tag my moniker when the video is finally released. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by rtdCivilservant: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...
We did things together.

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...
Is like I will not get married. I am so disappointed in virtually all our girls, the rate at which they Bleep these days is really alarming after someone else will now be paying bride price for an expired toto.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by 2rez: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plebian:
Put a hex on your boyfriend and his miserable friend, they were in on it, pee on the lemon as substitute for the cursing oil. I was raped I know how it feels. Curse them from the depths of your pain.

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Adedokunworld:

The Babcock girl is a sweet and reliable girl
I only blame the boy and the school
She didn’t cheat only did the video for Love ❤️ � �
Bruh did u see the waay dat gurl swallowed a whole human like it was a birth day cake... U call a sextape love? Nahh i disagree.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Kaycee54321(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plebian:
Put a hex on your boyfriend and his miserable friend, they were in on it, pee on the lemon as substitute for the cursing oil. I was raped I know how it feels. Curse them from the depths of your pain.

Will this work for BuBu?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...
We did things together.

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

Were u forced to drink to stupor or get intoxicated?.. This is what I always say about u cheap girls and party freaks. U went to a party and your greediness makes u drink to stupor and the guy slept with you?.. What if the guy says he didn't take an advantage of you and that both of you were drunk?.. Well, carry your cross and deal with what u call for. All these bitches ain't loyal at all... Had it been the boyfriend didn't see the sex video, she wouldn't have said anything, she now turned that to rape.. Serves u right glutton

17 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:
It is not too late to help me pls.
I don't have money to hire a lawyer, I am still a student.

Talk to a lawyer. They'll offer u a pro bono. U know what pro bono means,right?
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Uyaiveron:
HEY LADIES,
Have You Got a Loosed, Wide/Deep Pussi, & Not Enjoying Being Well Laid,
Is Hubby/Sugar Daddy a Weak Type With a Short Prick, Or Is He Always Far away?

Are U Sexually Freaky, Naughty, Adventurously Nasty but lack of a good konji, is killing U,
have U been seeking for an extremely discret romance, do you live in Dubai-UAE, Or Coming Soon?

I can "Always" be equal to Ur hot demands in & give U what U can't find in Ur weak Man....... I'm Blessed With a #BigLongHard!! IF YOU DON'T MIND, PLEASE KINDLY Whatsapp/ToTok me on
(+97155 3680 229), on IG @an2nyetim

U are stupid for spamming
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Talk to a lawyer. They'll offer u a pro bono. U know what pro bono means,right?
Yes I do.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Livecamp09:

Were u forced to drink to stupor or get intoxicated?.. This is what I always say about u cheap girls and party freaks. U went to a party and your greediness makes u drink to stupor and the guy slept with you?.. What if the guy says he didn't take an advantage of you and that both of you were drunk?.. Well, carry your cross and deal with what u call for. All these bitches ain't loyal at all... Had it been the boyfriend didn't see the sex video, she wouldn't have said anything, she now turned that to rape.. Serves u right glutton
Can you talk to your girlfriend this way.
No one is above mistake, get it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Can you talk to your girlfriend this way.
No one is above mistake, get it.

I don't keep gluttons and cheap sluts as girlfriends

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...
We did things together.

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...
go to the police station and report a case of rape and conspiracy against the guy and your bf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.