Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (81892 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by chukel(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
The sex was consensual. Op carefully absolved the guy in question. Asking of what to do to the boyfriend but not talking of what to do to the original guy who "took advantage" of her. Guy was able to take her to the party. Probably bf couldn't. Guy has a car. Bf doesn't. This is what these idiots call fun. Probably came back happy that she had fun. The sex clip is on xvideos.com. search for funaab

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by fotadmowmend(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Make him understands that he would shoot himself in d leg if he releases it .... That would be an evidence of rape if your claim that you were drunk is actually obvious in the video

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by VicM6: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Toto no dey rest.... see the consequences...
Anyway sha, You have two options.
one is to open up b4 he does. l. e, report d matter to d police and ur bf will be doom forever begging u up and down...
Two is for you to sit down and watch how the senario goes.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by darkhorizon: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.

I don't believe you, my gut says you consented to the sex with the guy, but you're now playing the victims card. You said you went to the party with 3 of your close pals. Where were they when the guy that took you guys to the party secluded you to the extent of having sex with you?

Regarding your boyfriend, it is likely that your guy was always bragging about you (since you said he loves), and the guy you had sex with wanted to prove a point that you ain't shiii. So he got you there, and the video served as evidence to buttress his point to your boyfriend.

I guess he first informed your bf without showing him the video (at the point you were denying), and then he pulled his last card with the video.

It's really shattering to see someone you love so much break your heart like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by DikeDiMighty: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

Well, you can kill him before he releases the tape, I know I can consider that if someone pushes me beyond the rubicon, an "unfortunate accident" would do the trick.

Alternatively, you could frame him for a crime (plant weed, drugs, a gun or something in his house), then use it as a bargaining chip. Either you get off my back or go to jail.

If your story is true, the guy is obviously an opportunist, a very wicked one. So I will advice you to do everything within your power to...neutralize any complications.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by sinceraconcept(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
mohlanforex:
OP I'm very sure, more than 20 guys has entered your gate the day you got drunk...... your life is ruined and your family would be disgrace if the long awaiting blue film finally leak out... your chance of getting married in future reduce to %1 out of %100
Even if she eventually gets married,that unfortunate husband would want to kick her out. These are substandard versions of women and which standard man would want this type of woman without eventually kicking her out when he finally knows who she truly is. Lots of women are their own problem and would start blaming men for being wicked not knowing its their dirty past that's ruining them. If you marry this type of woman, your daughter would start having sex at the age of 10 and she would do family planning for her at age 12 so that she can Bleep very well

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by darkhorizon: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
chukel:
The sex was consensual. Op carefully absolved the guy in question. Asking of what to do to the boyfriend but not talking of what to do to the original guy who "took advantage" of her. Guy was able to take her to the party. Probably bf couldn't. Guy has a car. Bf doesn't. This is what these idiots call fun. Probably came back happy that she had fun. The sex clip is on xvideos.com. search for funaab

Exactly!!! She consented to it, but e don scatter now she dey talk something else.

Where were here 3 closest pals she went to the party with when the guy secluded her to bang her?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by DavidEsq(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
To him,the tape is with him.
I may involve the school security or a dreaded cult guy.
Maybe if the former didn't work,the latter will.
This says a lot about u

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
DanXplore:

Oga learn to read between the lines. That girl was not raped. She carefully did not use the word rape for the act because deep down she knows it was consensual. So the rapists gathered her and her friends to a car and raped them? It will be very easy for an olosho to repackage and deceive you.

bro rape is rape.... i wont assume anything with this story because its obvious a lot of facts are missing... but dont wrongly assume that because a girl is a drunk, she is opening the door to be raped. ARRANT NONSENSE! i know many women who are drunks and have NEVER been raped because they hang around normal respectful men.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by beajjay(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
I think I can help tho. Drop a mail, I'd contact you.
You only need to be smart with him.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
The mails flooding my inbox is too much.
If you want to help be sincere about it pls.
I won't like to give out information that will now be used against me.
Who knows if my ex is reading all these.
Pls if you want to help me be sincere and honest about it pls.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by SweetPreeq(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Babcock reloaded

Ayyyiiii
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by SniperSmurf(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
The only way is to fight fire with fire. Talk to a lawyer. If you know any bad guys now is the time to ask for their help.
Good luck Op.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by obongitiad(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
It is not too late to help me pls.
I don't have money to hire a lawyer, I am still a student.

Hello. Go to Legal Aid counsel office in Abeokuta and tell them your plight. They are Federal Lawyers and thus should be able to assist you without charging much.

Their office is at Federal Secretariat complex in Abeokuta. Go there tomorrow if you are serious.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Parkwell247: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you have a counsellor / counselling unit in your school, then go and explain the situation to the counsellor. The counsellor will be in good position to know what to do about the issue.

Btw, I have the feeling that there's a connection between the your guy and the guy that have sex with you.

Meanwhile, try and learn a lesson from this, so that it won't repeat itself again.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by saajus: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is not the best time to trade blames but remember you don't have friends yet.

First of all, did you talk in the video? Did what you are saying sound like the sex was consensual? If yes, it means you have to stand on a note that, they also drug your drinks. There are some bad drugs that will make you do anything ask of you. Go to the school authority and report that you were raped at a party. Also, get the police to arrest the guy that raped you, the person who video the rape and your boyfriend.

Are your boyfriend and those guys in a cult group? if yes, you need to restrategize cos ur life may be in danger if you take any harsh moves.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by galaxy2020(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
You can actually get a lawyer for almost free by approaching Legal aids council.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by generationz(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He will know I only said that because of the threat.
I will involve the security or the dreaded students in the campus.

Involving criminals might make matters worse.

Except you are getting professionals who know what honouring a contract is mere campus boys might just get the tape and blackmail you more for sex and money. Double wahala.

To get professional hired guys is a lot of money and it's not like you can go to Ikeja underbridge or oshodi and see them scattered around.

The best thing now is to tell your parents.

Telling your parents will make it possible that even if you go to the police, they won't blackmail you even more.

If you have a elder brother or pastor you trust tell them.

That boy is a bastard by the way.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by yusful4all: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Go to the police station and report him, but u need to get d evidence first. Besides u too need to change ur company. U belong to bad company. Sorry if am harsh

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Delonn(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Waste no time. Get him arrested already, he will provide the guy that took advantage of you.

pamelaayomide:

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by yesloaded: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

Threat...

Currently...

This part is very hard to swallow raw
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by elonize(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Now u c y some boys are been killed,
Nobi everything na b cultist matter

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by LabDNA: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Show him this thread and let him know that he will not go scot-free if he releases that tape. If he has not graduated already, he will not graduate, but will have a cell for himself in kirikiri. A student is always traceable. If he has graduated, we write to the school to withdraw his certificate for being amoral and debased in character.

We just need to write to the school and the school will disown him.

Go an look for an NGO and tell them this story. Even the rape case will be hanged on his neck too.

Show him this thread and my comment especially.

It is either he allows common sense to prevail or destroys his own future as he tries to destroy yours.

'Whoever plans a revenge must dig two graves'- Chinese proverb.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by generationz(f): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Finnese001:
Believe me he won't leak it
Are you the boyfriend?

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Maybe others will help

I've vowed to be unhelpful even in the face of death of a Nairalander. Sorry, its all about the game, not you. Don't take it personal.

Why did you tell her to hire a lawyer then?

You're not even discipline,oga shift jare.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro rape is rape.... i wont assume anything with this story because its obvious a lot of facts are missing... but dont wrongly assume that because a girl is a drunk, she is opening the door to be raped. ARRANT NONSENSE! i know many women who are drunks and have NEVER been raped because they hang around normal respectful men.

Your response suggests that you either hastly did not read through my post well or have very poor acumen for comprehension. The issue is not whether it was rape or otherwise. The point is that she is a victim of her lifestyle and carelessness. If the evidences showed that she was raped against her will, perhaps I might have summoned a team of my friends, who are lawyers that offer pro bonos on issues of this nature to aid her cause.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by hibeebeeking: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
It is not too late to help me pls.
I don't have money to hire a lawyer, I am still a student.
.That is the best option as adviced.With that he wound be able to leak the video. If you like yourself, you better gather money sharperly from your friends,so as shame will not come to you, family n friends. if you don't like yourself, think of your family.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Samuels90: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Plebian:
Put a hex on your boyfriend and his miserable friend, they were in on it, pee on the lemon as substitute for the cursing oil. I was raped I know how it feels. Curse them from the depths of your pain.
grin grin grin Africa is sh!t aswear..
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by realstars: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
United brothers, sharing their together
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Samuels90: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mods forming stories for traffic, grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by teepain: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
It is your sister that is the shameless hoe.
You gat no home training you fool.
I won't reply you so don't bother repying me. grin

I hope this story is genuine and not intended to just gauge people's reaction.

If this story is genuine, reach out to me. Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Joystick After Porn Video Got Him Too Excited In Bangkok, Thailand / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.