Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (80608 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Abfinest007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=pamelaayomide post=84298374]Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...
just find d guy that sex you and arrest the idiot then he will be made to sign undertaking this involved ur bf

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by barrymayor00: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Contact me
I will write the letter for free
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by tomdon(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
the best way is to trace and threaten the rapist guy of charges in connection with felony, breach of privacy and conspiracy, by so your fiancee will see he will also go in for it, because how come he got the tape if they don't mutually know each other

Rapist ke?
Na so den de accuse person of rape?
Just like that when they were all basically having fun?
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by WriterX(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
He took advantage of you when you were unable to give consent? That’s rape. Your boyfriend wants to leak the tape? Your lawyer is going to kill two birds with one stone.

I have a question though. Somewhat Unrelated to the thread.
A man and a woman are both drunk. They have sex. Who took advantage of whom? These days, consent is defined by the woman. Why?

well to your question it's definitely the one who is more drunk , a case of this happened in abroad about two ladies who accompanied their male neighbor to a party all three got drunk but the male was able to drive all three back and had sex of both 'em he was still charged with rape because he was the least drunk of all trio .

about consent ehmm well dear friend I don't think it's usually the woman remember men get raped too and even in the cases of homosexuals and bisexuals.

consent is not defined by either gender, it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by ecclize: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
let Op post the video here so we will be able to know the right judgement to pass...
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by fotadmowmend(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
get a NGO on female gender .... They will take it up

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Oseh1Gidigba: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fear not! The Lord is with you. Report him to the police for drugging and rapping you when you are unconscious. He does not love you at all that is why he want to blackmail you. This is a case of conspiracy to defamed you. I know he was behind the camera. All these women NGO helping people like u can be of help to you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Meenabee(f): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Really .... If you can't help keep your foolishness to yourself. Crab mentality.
healthserve:

Not interested. ODAs can help. Since people have resorted to foolishness, ive promised to make innocent others pay for their foolishness. Shikena

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by omoadeleye(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
To him,the tape is with him.
I may involve the school security or a dreaded cult guy.
Maybe if the former didn't work,the latter will.

You will regret in your life
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nat404: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
I'm really surprised that no one here could ask this girl to focus more on her studies except the handle above. It seems like Nigerians don't value education anymore. What a pity!
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
tomdon:

Rapist ke? Na so den de accuse person of rape abi just like that when they were all having fun
abi, some of this rape stuff na audio rape ni
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by midnighter(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

I kept checking each pages to look for anyone who will make this kind of comment.
You are the only one with sense on this thread asides me grin

According to the story she said 'it was rape but made it look like it wasn't '.
If she was screaming or struggling we would know it was rape, but she apparently gave her consent
but calls it rape cos the tape is out somewhere

She later then went ahead to state that "she cheated on him" grin.

If one must lie, you must be ready to lie to the very end

I think she should just play up the sex tape aspect and leave the rape thing for now because the issue of consent is dicey, plus she didn't even report in the morning when she was sober but just decided to charge it to the game and leave it.

She should leave the rape stuff for now and concentrate on the breach of privacy so that the authorities won't start insulting her and missing her point

1. A girl drinking alcohol and getting so drunk that she can't tell where she is
2. Attending a (wild?) party
3. Illicit sex

That stuff can get you insulted in a developed country not to talk of Nigeria where nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Silas6(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you ask mere na who I go ask? �
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the above makes no damn sense.... a rapist will rape a woman whether she is wayward or a drunk. yes it will be easier for them to rape drunk women, but as we all know that konji/evil is a bastard, these rapist would even rape innocent god fearing women.

Oga learn to read between the lines. That girl was not raped. She carefully did not use the word rape for the act because deep down she knows it was consensual. So the rapists gathered her and her friends to a car and raped them? It will be very easy for an olosho to repackage and deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by emmy512: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
How old are you and you bf also.
I'd like to ascertain what you're both capable of.
Well I'd just say best thing for you to do is report it as rape, police ask for evidence your boyfriend presents it,
In other to defend himself he will have to produce the guys that gave him the video.

Do this now before we come and hear your rape allegations in 10 years time or a latest sextape in few weeks.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
If am the guy i wud hav released the video immediately, this gurl iz a worthless being. Hw can someone be fucking u and ur excuse is dat u were drunk...u even intend involving cultist into the matter u are maddd...i pity the dude dat will end up paying a drowry for such an over used product.. Boys ar really suffering xo afta the whole hard wrk its a LovePeddler some one later settle down to share his money with... cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by carbon1224(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

I am an active member of this forum but change moniker by registering and creating a new one here to hide my identity.

Origin...

I met my boyfriend in school actually we were in the same department at funnab. We did things together. We were in love and had sex when we feel like it. We planned to get married after school.

Mistake...

I went to a birthday party of one of my close friends, I had three friends and we are like clique.
During the party I got drunk and the guy that took us to the party in his car took advantage of my drunken state and had sex with me and make it look like it is consensual. During the act I know what was happening but was too weak and blurred. I didn't know there was a video recording of the act. When I woke up the guy was no where to be found so I kept it to myself.

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.

You better leak the sex tape your self to render the guy useless and you go defend your self cos it’s not new
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by pappyyanky: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Send me a message ,Let me give u some personal advice and help u with a way forward....
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by fotadmowmend(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Never ! do it on camera not even on your personal phone . Recently a lady sold a phone to me believing that she had deleted all her stuffs on it but some were left in the phone system hidden folders. I helped her formatting the phone before reselling .....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by klashe(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Have you seeked advice from Guidance and Counselling unit of your school before coming to NL?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by shogsman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Let him release the sex tape ,then charge him to court and get rich off him.your boyfriend and the rapists are a clique.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Amanda4life: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
emmydiamon:
I dont think he will, if Truly he loves you like you said. But how far ave you gone with the guy? Did he promise to Marry you at the first place?

Which love.

Somebody that recorded your nudity
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Promzyunique(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Private chat me on watsap, will tell you what to do....07038553052
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by LarryBee1k: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Angelawhite(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
He said so that is why we always had sex.
I gave him my body but he decided to toy with the same body.
I regret ever knowing him,he is a scum and a misogynist.

You’re a stupid fool. You gave him your body like you’re one cheap LovePeddler. Can you hear yourself ?

You’re actually a lose girl.
Two girls I’ll never date.

A cheat
A drunk
And a wh0re

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by tomdon(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Alexk2:
Report the case to your school security just the way you explained here and let them get him arrested. you'll laugh last in the end.

na wah for you oo. You want security men to be watching blue film ba. That's if the boy produce the video

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Lexusgs430: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Nairalanders I am actually typing this with fear of what to come.

Origin...

Mistake...

Blackmail...

When my guy found out that I cheated on him, he was furious. I denied it initially but when he showed me the sex clip I admitted it but defended myself on the ground that it was rape and not consensual. I summon courage and asked him how did he come up with the sex tape but that he would not answer to. He left that moment and I start feeling that he knows something about the tape and wants to blackmail.

Threat...

He showed up one day at my hostel and threaten to leak the tape online. I begged him profusely not to do that but he said my plea and tears are waste of time. That he will let everyone know the kind of loose lady I am for betraying and cheating on him. That I will regret the day I met him. That I doesn't deserve his love.

Currently...

He is yet to release the clip but may actually do that with what is happening to the Babcock ex student.

What should I do to stop him before he destroys me.

Are you still in a higher institution? If not, your options are reporting him to the police and get him arrested, obtain copies of the video with an undertaking (he might have copies saved elsewhere) and still subsequently release.

But you would have the police to do their business or release some form of freaky shoots (that takes the power away from him)......
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by ffo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
Can you talk to your girlfriend this way.
No one is above mistake, get it.
Your anger should be towards the person that "raped" you and recorded it. Your female friends took you to the party as you said. Report yourself to your parents. You need Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by lessonsoflife: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:
Get a lawyer first and pull the first bullet

You see thats why y'all should have elders like us.

I won't talk again. This na small matter. I once used to like buying trouble but have vowed not to make positive contributions to aid any Nairalander again

Good luck with this. wink

When she watched the video, does it look she was drunk? Then she can hire a lawyer.

But if otherwise then maybe this story is not adding up.
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by Robenna(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sister Just Leave Him Just Tell Every Friend About The Story And Then Wen He Leaks It No One Wil Be Shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
pamelaayomide:
I don't have the clip,it is with him.

Bt did u see the clip? Watched it?

The maker of the video and the person who releases it can both get into serious trouble. If u know what to do. This is besides any rape issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.